Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 03:18:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:32:09 PM

XST is doing great job,
next huge pump coming tomorrow

https://twitter.com/Kitey12345/status/507865622752292864

Don't focus on pumping group, leave the market free.
If we manipulate the price, it will hurt the price when people start dumping.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:33:31 PM

Hi, how does this compare to Monero in terms of long term value, security against attacks, anonimity features... etc? XMR has gone the i2p route and TOR seems not as safe anymore it seems.

Stealthcoin will be like a monero but without the future problems of XMR. TOR was only the beginning

I'm just going to play devil's advocate here for a second, but before I do, I just want to state that I've been with XST from the beginning and I really want to believe in this project. I'm not trying to spread FUD...take it as you will.

I understand waiting to release the whitepaper, due to copycats, but I have to play devil's advocate and wonder if there is such a thing as StealthSend or are the devs just giving themselves enough time to figure out a plan.

Again, I'm not trying to spread FUD but I think it's okay to ask questions and show concerns. I don't plan on getting rid of my XST anytime soon.

These are great points. First let me say that I had absolutely no chance to work on that retreat because I couldn't get an internet connection most of the time. I couldn't even fix the syncronization problems with StealthCoin during that period. You'll notice that the day I got back to civilization, things started to improve. Since then, the StealthCoin network quickly became the healthiest network on bittrex and StealthCoin has consistently been in the coinmarketcap top 100.

Changing the plan for StealthSend was completely my idea based on what we wanted StealthSend to be and on the fact that I lost 10 days during the retreat. We've gone through three plans for StealthSend, each more ambitious than the previous. The first plan was to do a centralized mixer, but that idea was scrapped pretty quickly because mixing does not provide trustless cryptographic anonymity.

The second plan was cryptographic in nature, but we decided the problem of blockchain bloat would be crippling after a year or two. I personally investigated this problem of bloat for about one week until I found a solution in the cryptography literature, using a signature system that has only been outlined as a protocol and theoretical proofs. In other words, there is no implementation of the signature system we are going to use for StealthSend. I could show our hand by citing the paper here or even revealing the first author, but that's going to wait for the white paper.

But I believe I can say the following without revealing too much. I'll compare the StealthSend signature system to Cryptonote signatures, which is the only true cryptographic anonymity for cryptocurrencies presently available. A cryptonote signature of 100 keys means that a particular transaction only has a 1% chance of belonging to any one of the addresses in the ring (1/100 = 1%). However, the ring signature for a transaction of 100 keys requires about 64 kb of block chain storage. The StealthSend signature system provides the same level of cryptographic security (1% chance of ownership for the sender) but needs only 1/15th to 1/10th the the space (4 to 6.5 kb). That's a HUGE savings and has serious implications for the long term viability of a coin. Bear in mind that the theory of our signature system is fully supported by peer review and has been published in a reputable journal.

But why will implementing our signature system take so long? Well, there won't be much code in implementing the signature system, but the challenge is in determining what that code should be from the theoretical description of the protocol. That takes time, understanding, and testing. Two months is probably on the short side, but I believe I can do it.

In the mean time, we have been working on a mobile sending technology that I'm really excited about. But we plan to release details in a few days. This technology is no where near as difficult to implement as the new signature system. It's also completely practical. In my opinion, it's a far better mobile technology than other teams have offered.

We'll keep you posted.

--Hondo

Yeah I heard something about Stealth being the next crypto note hybrid- without the block chain bloat issues Wink  XMR going to get a run for its money  -fact
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 08:34:32 PM

If anyone is involved with Ethereum I posted a question on their forum that I'm genuinely interested in feel free to chime in - also, it might generate interest/awareness in XST it's a great community to reach out to they've raised 15 million dollars so far and managed to get a few bitcoin out of me!

https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/1390/anonymous-alt-coins-ethereum#latest

They dumped the fuck out of BTC. I lost $ value of my BTC. F that.

Not the most valid reason to not create awareness - the dump was always inevitable. You only lose value if you sell/purchase at a loss.

EDIT:

Another article showing the anonymity problem of bitcoin it even refers to needing a stealth address:

http://www.bitcoinnotbombs.com/using-onename-for-bitcoin-addresses/#comment-1202

This is a Stealthcoin thread. Take your shitty dumping fuckers shit out of here.  Undecided

Are you an idiot? Did you even click the link and see what I was asking in the ethereum thread? I DIRECTLY LINKED STEALTH COIN TO THE QUESTION! I've been involved with XST since the beginning and was active here before you. I hold 6 figures worth and I have been promoting stealth coin prolifically on reddit/forums/website comments/exchanges chat. Why don't you read through the thread and see for yourself you utter deformity.

Ethereum has serious exposure and I am introducing stealthcoin to ethereum holders. Why? because they invest in other coins, additionally, you can use etherum and alt coins together with the technology they're introducing. Any group that raises 15 million USD and want to co-operate with other projects is welcome IMO.

Devs I don't appreciate muppets like this on the thread when I have been raising awareness and bringing in new investors to stealthcoin.

That is a fantastic move right there trying to bring the big investors in Stealthcoin. Excellent promotion!!!

Thank you it's nice someone see's what I'm doing - I'm already talking to some ethereum investors. I'll keep the thread posted.

Good job, however I would be careful and watch out for Bob and company who will eventually dump like crazy...  Not a good thing to bring in new investors only to watch their money bleed.

deadliftbrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:41:28 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 10:07:54 PM by deadliftbrah

I don't deal with day traders - this will be investors who are long term, real interest is being expressed in stealth send & blockchain obfuscation, which will bring the value to $1 IMHO. I've already brought people onboard from stealthtext and TOR technology alone.

Here's a good discussion of cryptocoins doing well inspite of having zero features:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jaczx_0ItvI&feature=youtu.be&t=28m52s

DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 08:42:36 PM

Any news on a new OSX wallet?

drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 08:49:33 PM

I don't deal with day traders - this will be investors who are long term, real interest is being expressed in stealth send & blockchain obfuscation, which will bring the value to a $1 IMHO. I've already brought people onboard from stealthtext and TOR technology alone.

Here's a good discussion of cryptocoins doing inspite of having zero features:

I think this community will build upon itself thanks to folks like you spreading the word.  It seems to be growing at epic proportions in the short amount of time that this coin has been around.  Kudos to you and the rest of the active members who know people.  Again great work, I just don't want to see it ruined by the likes of pumpers who only care about short term...

Leonen

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:15:01 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 09:25:06 PM by Leonen

Hi, I'm new here. Today was the day I finally bought myself some XST. I'm very confident it will go way up and make crypto a better place. I was a long time lurker in this thread and hope to spread sweet sweaty Stealthcoin-love all over bitcointalk until our lift arrives in the penthouse at floor 200k. We'll have a lot of fun on the way.

risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:18:02 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 10:01:50 PM by risefromtheashes74

If anyone is involved with Ethereum I posted a question on their forum that I'm genuinely interested in feel free to chime in - also, it might generate interest/awareness in XST it's a great community to reach out to they've raised 15 million dollars so far and managed to get a few bitcoin out of me!

https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/1390/anonymous-alt-coins-ethereum#latest

They dumped the fuck out of BTC. I lost $ value of my BTC. F that.

Not the most valid reason to not create awareness - the dump was always inevitable. You only lose value if you sell/purchase at a loss.

EDIT:

Another article showing the anonymity problem of bitcoin it even refers to needing a stealth address:

http://www.bitcoinnotbombs.com/using-onename-for-bitcoin-addresses/#comment-1202

This is a Stealthcoin thread. Take your shitty dumping fuckers shit out of here.  Undecided

Are you an idiot? Did you even click the link and see what I was asking in the ethereum thread? I DIRECTLY LINKED STEALTH COIN TO THE QUESTION! I've been involved with XST since the beginning and was active here before you. I hold 6 figures worth and I have been promoting stealth coin prolifically on reddit/forums/website comments/exchanges chat. Why don't you read through the thread and see for yourself you utter deformity.

Ethereum has serious exposure and I am introducing stealthcoin to ethereum holders. Why? because they invest in other coins, additionally, you can use etherum and alt coins together with the technology they're introducing. Any group that raises 15 million USD and want to co-operate with other projects is welcome IMO.

Devs I don't appreciate muppets like this on the thread when I have been raising awareness and bringing in new investors to stealthcoin.

That is a fantastic move right there trying to bring the big investors in Stealthcoin. Excellent promotion!!!

Thank you it's nice someone see's what I'm doing - I'm already talking to some ethereum investors. I'll keep the thread posted.

Good job, however I would be careful and watch out for Bob and company who will eventually dump like crazy...  Not a good thing to bring in new investors only to watch their money bleed.

Agreed, but fuck them with a sandpaper dildo. They dump we buy! I have seen him kill coins before & have fell victim to it. The key is to not panic sell when him & greedy morons do this. Just pick more up. I have been called a newbie. I was a newbie & created a new account because I am truly embarrassed by my old one. I just watched & studied crypto for a bit before returning instead of making similar mistakes as well as looking like an ass.
There are people on here that support what he's doing. Personally, I hate him, he is an underhanded slime-ball. He promoted our coin... that's great! He can kill it just as easily. All I'm saying is... don't panic dump when him & his crew dump. We have a solid coin with no reason whatsoever to dump it just because some whale guru & his minions do.
I've been trashed for trashing him... so be it. We can agree to disagree. Just buy more when his whale cult dumps. This coin has way too much going for it to be manipulated by a pack of greedy ravenous clowns!
We can show them how strong we are.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:18:12 PM

Awesome chart 2 days after a pump&dump

Hi, I'm new here. Today was the day I finally bought myself some XST. I'm very confident it will go way up and make crypto a better place. I was a long time lurker in this thread and hope to spread sweet sweaty Stealthcoin-Love all over bitcointalk until our lift arrives in the penthouse at floor 200k. We'll have a lot of fun on the way.

Welcome my friend in one of the most amazing and active and lovely community.
Leonen

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:30:41 PM

They dump we buy! The key is to not panic sell. Just pick more up. There are people on here that support what he's doing. He promoted our coin... that's great! All I'm saying is... don't panic dump when him & his crew dump. We have a solid coin with no reason whatsoever to dump it. This coin has way too much going for it to be manipulated. We can show how strong we are.

This. I cried a little while reading it. Good post.
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:35:03 PM

I don't deal with day traders - this will be investors who are long term, real interest is being expressed in stealth send & blockchain obfuscation, which will bring the value to a $1 IMHO. I've already brought people onboard from stealthtext and TOR technology alone.

Here's a good discussion of cryptocoins doing well inspite of having zero features:

Great post & great video... you da man!
He makes many points that are relevant to this coin. Value should be = to innovation, which is something we have beyond many coins in the top 10.
Leonen

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:41:47 PM

Hi, I'm new here. Today was the day I finally bought myself some XST. I'm very confident it will go way up and make crypto a better place. I was a long time lurker in this thread and hope to spread sweet sweaty Stealthcoin-Love all over bitcointalk until our lift arrives in the penthouse at floor 200k. We'll have a lot of fun on the way.

Welcome my friend in one of the most amazing and active and lovely community.

Thx man. It already feels like home. If I can help someone with something, write me a pm. I want to be a valuable member of this community. And party hard once we reached the top.  Cool
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:08:09 PM

They dump we buy! The key is to not panic sell. Just pick more up. There are people on here that support what he's doing. He promoted our coin... that's great! All I'm saying is... don't panic dump when him & his crew dump. We have a solid coin with no reason whatsoever to dump it. This coin has way too much going for it to be manipulated. We can show how strong we are.

This. I cried a little while reading it. Good post.

Thank you! Welcome aboard... you have picked a great coin to invest in my brother!
Cheers! Grin
racer2012

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:11:16 PM

Price will touch 12k soon
And once release 20k lets hope and dont sell  Grin
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:15:56 PM

Price will touch 12k soon
And once release 20k lets hope and dont sell  Grin

Yes!
gustopaz

Activity: 417

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:18:18 PM

50k?
racer2012

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:22:09 PM

50k?

Lets hope 50k by tomorrow and support this community and dev n his team and lets get to btcd value by December for christmas holiday and gifts  Grin
gustopaz

Activity: 417

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:22:56 PM

50k by Nov.
racer2012

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:24:40 PM

Shocked Grin
pm1978

Activity: 201

stealthcoin.com

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:38:45 PM

I think this community will build upon itself thanks to folks like you spreading the word.  It seems to be growing at epic proportions in the short amount of time that this coin has been around.  Kudos to you and the rest of the active members who know people.  Again great work, I just don't want to see it ruined by the likes of pumpers who only care about short term...

+1

STEALTHCOIN | XST | stealthcoin.com
BLOCKNET : THE INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS https://blocknet.co/ | A DECENTRALISED EXCHANGE THAT IS 100% TRUSTLESS.
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: