Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:29:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:52:06 PM

edit; So Boolberry already jointed the BitcoinDark network just like Vericoin. It's sound to me all these dying coins want jl777 to help during his hype. This Supernet and all the coins soon deem to be useless just like multigate by jl777, there is no reason for it but hassle to install another wallet. The purpose of Supernet and Multigate is to decentralized and bypass from real exchange but that is not going to be possible. You can't put real money in or exchange coins for real money in a decentralized wallet, to get money in/out then you would need to move these coins to real exchange anyway. There is no reason to install a useless wallet when you can do this over real exchange. If it don't broke don't fix it. [...]

^ +10

BTCwriter nailed this one.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

He has no idea really. Supernet will give every other coin the option what all of them can do already, for example like vericoin buying their coins via Phone or credit card then you can just trade them on Multinet.

If you have a coin that is not decentral yet ? No problem just use Supernet and use this abillity from other coins it is like a swiss arm knife.

Anyone that can not see what supernet can achieve is just in envy because he wants to get rich with his chosen only currency. This will just end up like all new altcoins do in a FUD and SPAM and ATTACK's of other coins called Currency Wars.

Good luck you gonna need it.

We for once know that teamwork and open for ideas will change the landscape of altcoins forever. Old people can stick to their pump and dump tactics if they want that. On Supernet we will have other plans then that.

Another problem they will have is only trades among themself, just another way to kill a good coin. Say 1 coin have market cap of $1mill and a second coin is $4mil then soon both coins will be $2.5mil each. There is no purpose to join a Supernet if you want your coin to be alive, only dying coin would join.

You are really close minded to think that the Marketcap will not go higher. You know why he is using NxT gateways ? Once these Networks will be up and fully running Coders and other people will come in and help out because thats their community...

You can tell about NxT what ever you want but these guys are really bright.

You're still not want to understand my point;
Say 1 coin have market cap of $1mill and a second coin is $4mil then soon both coins will be $2.5mil each. There is no purpose to join a Supernet if you want your coin to be alive, only dying coin would join. This was mentioned as all coins would have all the futures that other coins have so no coin is different. This is the bad idea.
Who is benefits the most? Probably NXT and BitcoinDark but other coins are just little pawns.

Then you did not understood me either, we use their innovation and ability's... higher Marketcap and price per coin will come with more adoption of more people.

They want first create a bothership where they can still code on their coin while using other coins innovation and not to need to fight against them.

When you joined the mother ship then all your innovation deem useless, the mother ship NXT or Bitcoindark take it all. This is why only dying ship would want the rescue.
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:54:10 PM

In cryptocurrencys there are people that think outside the box and don't only think about enriching them self.

Just look all the trolls since Mai now triggered that the  Alternate Cryptocurrencies are moderated now. We need a way to grow with each other not to fight against each other and maybe even replace bitcoin.

Just remembered when Bitcoin die then all cryptos would die. Is this what you want?
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:56:49 PM

In cryptocurrencys there are people that think outside the box and don't only think about enriching them self.

Just look all the trolls since Mai now triggered that the  Alternate Cryptocurrencies are moderated now. We need a way to grow with each other not to fight against each other and maybe even replace bitcoin.

Your crazy if you think any of the alt coin is ever going to replace Bitcoin.... even if they all join hands and sing songs and share girlfriends.  Replacing Bitcoin is not an option.  You work with Bitcoin.  You dont replace it.
bitcad4u

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:58:56 PM

For the newcomers in here, since 2013 there where thousand coins that said they were better then bitcoin and started the first rounds of FUD's.

Nothing changed so far.

change your name before you make the actual stealthcoin look bad.
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:02:32 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 06:16:42 PM by deadliftbrah

Hey Stealthers!

I think we need to go after some bigger fish promotion wise a tweet effort would be a good idea to these gentleman:

https://twitter.com/maxkeiser [Crypto Advocate/RT Presenter]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FXKXH7gvmw [DRK coin discussion]

https://twitter.com/stefanmolyneux [Anarchist Philospher/Freedom Radio Host]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joITmEr4SjY [The Cryptocurrency Revolution]

You may not agree with their viewpoint, however they are crypto advocates and their social platform is expansive - all it takes is a mention. I've tweeted/emailed/youtube commented now I need your help!

pm1978

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

stealthcoin.com

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:06:26 PM

Check this out ! Poker chips – coming soon to http://cryptochips.net

Please RT!
https://twitter.com/Yakpimp/status/509736916187496448/photo/1

STEALTHCOIN | XST | stealthcoin.com
BLOCKNET : THE INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS https://blocknet.co/ | A DECENTRALISED EXCHANGE THAT IS 100% TRUSTLESS.
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:08:13 PM

Just remembered when Bitcoin die then all cryptos would die. Is this what you want?

You did not read my sentence right, please read it again.

Yes, but replace bitcoin is like killing it. All the big whales going to lose faith in crypto and they going to leave. Bitcoin will not complete die down but it would not see it glory day again and so is crypto.
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:10:41 PM

Please RT!

These are cool stuffs
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:23:28 PM

Are these available now? I'd like to buy some as handouts.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
bitcad4u

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:27:07 PM

very cool - re tweeted ya my man.. keep making cool things!
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:27:35 PM

Please RT!

Supercool stuff, like it so much, when it will available to buy.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
racer2012

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:28:57 PM

Dev just ignore all of this people. Please concentrate on your project because of this few dumper stealthcoin wont stop from going to the moon. There are many investors who wants stealthcoin technology and yes bitcoin can be replace as gold got replace by fiat....
awesome name stealthcoin...Good Job keep up the good work hondo.
For the newcomers in here, since 2013 there where thousand coins that said they were better then bitcoin and started the first rounds of FUD's.

Nothing changed so far.

Let this thought sink into your mind please... i created this Name before you were even here. And you are asking me to change it ? Hello? Where are your manners ?
[/size]
ProGamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:29:16 PM

Nothing changed so far.

Let this thought sink into your mind please... i created this Name before you were even here. And you are asking me to change it ? Hello? Where are your manners ?

Last time you showed up in this thread you through a fit about how Stealthcoin was some stupid scam and tried to scare people away form it. The "Stealthcoin" name was bound to be used sooner or later, if you thought otherwise your stupid.
ProGamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:30:15 PM

Yes, but replace bitcoin is like killing it. All the big whales going to lose faith in crypto and they going to leave. Bitcoin will not complete die down but it would not see it glory day again and so is crypto.

Whales will never leave. There will always be someone with a ton of money ready to use in the markets.
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:40:56 PM

Just look all the trolls since Mai now triggered that the  Alternate Cryptocurrencies are moderated now. We need a way to grow with each other not to fight against each other and maybe even replace bitcoin.

Whales will never leave. There will always be someone with a ton of money ready to use in the markets.

What I meant whales are those the like of Winklevoss Twins and Richard Branson etc. They are more like Bitcoin advocates and you can't replace them overnight.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:41:23 PM

Just one question: How is this coin going to support annual inflation of 20%?

That's the APR on staked coins, not the inflation. The inflation is much lower.

Please teach me what you mean. The staking is 20% on 20M coins that 4M a year or 250K a month.

So what do you mean?

EDIT: Oh you mean because not all coins are staked that the inflation is lower?

Exactly. Only something like 20-25% are staked of any coin. So the true inflation is about 4-5%. I read about this on another coin (SSD), but it comes from Hondo. He thinks about stuff like this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=730844.msg8343688#msg8343688

I am going to disagree with Hondo. Big time. But not only the "stat" is a complete fallacy (contrary to his opinion, the overwhelming majority of established coins do stake 50-80% or more of their float) the MOST important factor is that a coin that only stakes 20-25% is EXTREMELY vulnerable to a successful -and fatal, for it means the end of the coin- "double spending" attack. Better known as a "51% attack". For instance: If only 2 million Stealthcoin stake, anyone with much less than 2 million coins can carry out a successful attack. Even Owning "only" 1.6 million. Anything above that increases the speed of the success in the attack and, obviously, 2 million and one coin guarantees the success of the attack on first try. That means the immediate end of the coin. That's why it is so important that the  staking is as high as possible, at least above the 50% threshold.

But, according to Hondo's fallacy, then Stealthcoin doesn't provide 20% interest (or POS benefit) but much less in fact since the figure of 20% is reached under the false pretenses and calculations exposed above, the real figure -the one written in the code- is much lower, at -I imagine- 5%. Still quite crazy and impossible to sustain with time. Obviously Stealthcoin has not been designed with any idea of future, beyond the P&D phase.

To illustrate the situation I will offer the example of a similar coin -in figures-, Vericoin. It has just under 27 million coins. When 8 million of those were stolen from Mintpal a few weeks back, the devs were forced to fork the blockchain to the time previous to the theft, thus invalidating it. Otherwise, the coin was destroyed since 8 million coins were close to 100% of all the coins staking, therefore the attack would be almost immediately successful, if not at the first try. Vericoin, atm has a steady rate of staking -at much lower levels than 5% interest, less than half that in fact- of 15-20 million of it's total of 26.7 million coins.

It's seem you already know the answer to your question and what you want to write about. The 50-80% stake of their float, then the 8 million coins is close to 100% of the 27 millions of Vericoin float. 8 million coins float is not 100% of 80% of 27 million coins. I see you chose the number 50%-80% but not say 35%-60%, it's seem you trying to convince people to believe this is very bad as you also mentioned about P&D. Have you ever though of Vericion stake stat could be wrong, it is just a dummy number? The reason I see the Vericoin difficulty is so low, say it's only 0.09 or 0.1? Either way one of them must be wrong. I believed in this as Vericion have many flaws in coding. Now Vericoin is putting all the trust of coding in this one well known scam artist, it's just unbelievable.

I do see some coins have up to 100% first year and 50% second year ect., it's the survive of the coin in the start and this could easily be change. 20% is not the end of the coin as you suggested and this could easily change. I see many coins almost get destroy for not having many people to stake, I have seen this happen to XC and also Stealthcoin itself, this is why we have The Great Stake Challenge. This 20% could easily change in coding by the way. I still believed of this 20% only 4%-5% would happen. I don't think this 51% attack even posible in POS coins. If 51% attack is possible then pow/pos is not possible, all coins would have about 0%-5% stake when it's first switch, you get my point.

Actually what it seems, quite clearly, is that you are -very clumsily, by the way- trying to deliberately mud the waters pretending you don't understand (or "...actually don't think...") how a 51% -or double spending- attack works.

Lets first clear the waters so you cannot keep on pretending: The theft of 8 million Vericoin made the inevitable attack sure-fire successful because AT THE TIME of the theft, no more than 8 million coins were actually staking with the bulk of them -including the 8 million stolen- being deposited in the different exchanges. This is clear without possibility of manipulation now? OK. SUBSEQUENTLY, the community moved on to support the pleas of the developers and massively moved their coins out of the exchanges and put them to stake, resulting in up to 80% (and higher) staking. I hope I will not have to straighten out again your deliberate "misunderstanding".

Now, for the added element, can you back your accusation of "Jl777" as being this "well known scam artist"? Or, like the clumsy attempt at "misunderstanding" just straightened out, it is just another instance of your libelous and baseless FUD? The guy has quite a profile in crypto, indeed, but search as I have done, I haven't found a single instance of "scamming" anyone and, on the other hand, many instances of huge, sustained and continuous success with different projects, most of them still in early stages and already wildly successful. So, please, put up or stfu.

As for what's in the code of Stealthcoin, I am not going to believe you, of course. What is it? 20% or 5%. Just fucking look it up, ok? It is a FALLACY, a deliberate lie "explained" by Hondo with a load of bull crap designed to convince those who want to be convinced by anything. The code does not lie. It's either or, no "ifs" no "buts".

Anyway, the case is clearly made and it's up to everyone to make their own decisions.

More than enough said already.
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:50:08 PM

Please teach me what you mean. The staking is 20% on 20M coins that 4M a year or 250K a month.

So what do you mean?

Exactly. Only something like 20-25% are staked of any coin. So the true inflation is about 4-5%. I read about this on another coin (SSD), but it comes from Hondo. He thinks about stuff like this.

I am going to disagree with Hondo. Big time. But not only the "stat" is a complete fallacy (contrary to his opinion, the overwhelming majority of established coins do stake 50-80% or more of their float) the MOST important factor is that a coin that only stakes 20-25% is EXTREMELY vulnerable to a successful -and fatal, for it means the end of the coin- "double spending" attack. Better known as a "51% attack". For instance: If only 2 million Stealthcoin stake, anyone with much less than 2 million coins can carry out a successful attack. Even Owning "only" 1.6 million. Anything above that increases the speed of the success in the attack and, obviously, 2 million and one coin guarantees the success of the attack on first try. That means the immediate end of the coin. That's why it is so important that the  staking is as high as possible, at least above the 50% threshold.

But, according to Hondo's fallacy, then Stealthcoin doesn't provide 20% interest (or POS benefit) but much less in fact since the figure of 20% is reached under the false pretenses and calculations exposed above, the real figure -the one written in the code- is much lower, at -I imagine- 5%. Still quite crazy and impossible to sustain with time. Obviously Stealthcoin has not been designed with any idea of future, beyond the P&D phase.

To illustrate the situation I will offer the example of a similar coin -in figures-, Vericoin. It has just under 27 million coins. When 8 million of those were stolen from Mintpal a few weeks back, the devs were forced to fork the blockchain to the time previous to the theft, thus invalidating it. Otherwise, the coin was destroyed since 8 million coins were close to 100% of all the coins staking, therefore the attack would be almost immediately successful, if not at the first try. Vericoin, atm has a steady rate of staking -at much lower levels than 5% interest, less than half that in fact- of 15-20 million of it's total of 26.7 million coins.

It's seem you already know the answer to your question and what you want to write about. The 50-80% stake of their float, then the 8 million coins is close to 100% of the 27 millions of Vericoin float. 8 million coins float is not 100% of 80% of 27 million coins. I see you chose the number 50%-80% but not say 35%-60%, it's seem you trying to convince people to believe this is very bad as you also mentioned about P&D. Have you ever though of Vericion stake stat could be wrong, it is just a dummy number? The reason I see the Vericoin difficulty is so low, say it's only 0.09 or 0.1? Either way one of them must be wrong. I believed in this as Vericion have many flaws in coding. Now Vericoin is putting all the trust of coding in this one well known scam artist, it's just unbelievable.

I do see some coins have up to 100% first year and 50% second year ect., it's the survive of the coin in the start and this could easily be change. 20% is not the end of the coin as you suggested and this could easily change. I see many coins almost get destroy for not having many people to stake, I have seen this happen to XC and also Stealthcoin itself, this is why we have The Great Stake Challenge. This 20% could easily change in coding by the way. I still believed of this 20% only 4%-5% would happen. I don't think this 51% attack even posible in POS coins. If 51% attack is possible then pow/pos is not possible, all coins would have about 0%-5% stake when it's first switch, you get my point.

Actually what it seems, quite clearly, is that you are -very clumsily, by the way- trying to deliberately mud the waters pretending you don't understand (or "...actually don't think...") how a 51% -or double spending- attack works.

Lets first clear the waters so you cannot keep on pretending: The theft of 8 million Vericoin made the inevitable attack sure-fire successful because AT THE TIME of the theft, no more than 8 million coins were actually staking with the bulk of them -including the 8 million stolen- being deposited in the different exchanges. This is clear without possibility of manipulation now? OK. SUBSEQUENTLY, the community moved on to support the pleas of the developers and massively moved their coins out of the exchanges and put them to stake, resulting in up to 80% (and higher) staking. I hope I will not have to straighten out again your deliberate "misunderstanding".

Now, for the added element, can you back your accusation of "Jl777" as being this "well known scam artist"? Or, like the clumsy attempt at "misunderstanding just straightened out, it is just another instance of your libelous and baseless FUD? TRhe guy has quite a profile in crypto, indeed, but search as I have done, I haven't found a single instance of "scamming" anyone and, on the other hand, many instances of huge, sustained and continuous success with different projects, most of them still in early stages and already wildly successful. So, please, put up or stfu.

As for what's in the code of Stealthcoin, I am not going to believe you, of course. What is it? 20% or 5%. Just fucking look it up, ok? It is a FALLACY, a deliberate lie "explained" by Hondo with a load of bull crap designed to convince those who want to be convinced by anything. The code does not lie. It's either or, no "ifs" no "buts".

Anyway, the case is clearly made and it's up to everyone to make their own decisions.

Now you is clearly a mother fucker FUDster. I am going to leave Vericoin and Jl777 out of this as I don't know much beside the thing I've just mentioned about them. For your question of 20% or 5%, it is clearly 20%. You're just fucking really dumb or acting dumb I really don't know for you to ask this question. The 20% is if all 20,700,000 coins are stake and that is you mother fucker believed, yes, all users and all coins would stake.
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 06:53:24 PM

Please RT!

I have been waiting for this!

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:55:41 PM

So what do you mean?

Now, for the added element, can you back your accusation of "Jl777" as being this "well known scam artist"? Or, like the clumsy attempt at "misunderstanding just straightened out, it is just another instance of your libelous and baseless FUD? TRhe guy has quite a profile in crypto, indeed, but search as I have done, I haven't found a single instance of "scamming" anyone and, on the other hand, many instances of huge, sustained and continuous success with different projects, most of them still in early stages and already wildly successful. So, please, put up or stfu.

Now you is clearly a mother fucker FUDster. I am going to leave Vericoin and Jl777 out of this as I don't know much beside the thing I've just mentioned about them. For your answer of 20% or 5%, it is clearly 20%. You're just fucking really dumb or acting dumb I really don't know for you to ask this question. The 20% is if all 20,700,000 coins are stake and that is you mother fucker believed, all users and all coins would stake.

Way more than enough said already, obviously. Have a nice life...
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:57:01 PM

Yeah surely would say. One must have stuff.... cooool
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: