Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:43:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:01:35 PM

I was informing the community and most don't care  the way you do or see it as a threat they are just going to take it in and get it fixed. Some will take notice of it in the future. Its just you and some others that  just overreact to basically everything and making  it about a ton of things its not.. deal with it! You are just showing how some of your community handles anything critical. It's disappointing really!

Consider them informed. Take action or shut the fuck up. Any more repetition from you about this is just trolling.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:02:19 PM

The reason i have also written here is because it is a community wide awareness.

No one cares get over it.
You think by spreading this FUD buyers will get into your dying coins but it's only harm it. Stealthcoin give so much credits to Cloakcoin but can't help it. It's all about taking the code from dying coins and make it better.
tx42

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:03:56 PM

Here is some more disappointment for you....

Marketcap

Stealthcoin    $ 694,073   

ShadowCash      $ 496,663

Awww... too bad, so sad.  Tongue

I've never seen a situation where the trolling of coin A helps the value of coin B.

bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:08:26 PM

Here is some more disappointment for you....

Marketcap

Stealthcoin    $ 694,073   

ShadowCash     $ 496,663

Awww... too bad, so sad.  Tongue

I've never seen a situation where the trolling of coin A helps the value of coin B.

The community's face whenever someone tries to troll/fud

LMAO!
tx42

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:08:59 PM

LongandSHORT

Classic.

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:10:37 PM

Stealthsend and OpenBaazar going to be HUGE!!!

Please don't kill me Emilio, but what is it with OB that makes specifically XST huge? Can't you just sell any stuff in OB and say you want BTC or fiat or napkins in exchange for your stuff?
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:14:44 PM

Please don't kill me Emilio, but what is it with OB that makes specifically XST huge? Can't you just sell any stuff in OB and say you want BTC or fiat or napkins in exchange for your stuff?

BTC or fiat anon?
I don't want any trace if I decided to buy a stolen Rolex. This community going to make OpenBaazar HUGE, like I said before I will giving out 10 up to 20 computer servers, just pay for shipping in XST. Almost everyone here know my generosity to this community as I have gave out/donations over 100,000 XST already. I will keep my promise. The servers will have 8cores and 8gb ram and your chose of Win7 or Server08.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:19:00 PM

Yeah you can, but BTC isn't anonymous. With Stealthcoin integration into Openbazaar you will be able to access what will no doubt be the most popular crypto market and use stealthcoin within it.

OK cool, so how does XST integrate into OB? How is it going to behave differently than if the seller wants DOGE?
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:21:23 PM

Yeah you can, but BTC isn't anonymous. With Stealthcoin integration into Openbazaar you will be able to access what will no doubt be the most popular crypto market and use stealthcoin within it.

OK cool, so how does XST integrate into OB? How is it going to behave differently than if the seller wants DOGE?

If seller want Doge then seller go sell at Doge market, simple.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:27:54 PM

Why is our Mintpal volume so low ?

mintpal still has many bugs. I withdrew my money there and will wait a few more days.
defier

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:28:36 PM

If seller want Doge then seller go sell at Doge market, simple.

Stealth is Anon,  DOGE not so much.
BTCStud

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:22:19 PM

The reason i have also written here is because it is a community wide awareness.

Thanks to you posting every 30 seconds, I think we are all aware. Thanks for your contribution to humanity. Now please just leave us alone. I'm asking kindly. I get it. We all get it. Sadly, no one cares.

No only 4 or 5 of you don't care but most see the point and haven't said a thing because it was just made and left but you few are still dragging it on and on and on and on showing, proving just how childish you are! "leave us alone, what like i'm picking on you cmon i came here and said something and got noob bashed by 4 children! and you do it to everyone that comes to this community you're re toxic you cant deny it.

omaha is in the shadow thread now trying to find lame issues with the coin that just wont be there and if they are and he somehow manages to find one thats great cause then we know what to fix Smiley thats how this works you see! you get stronger by people pointing things out not weaker!

You're pissing in the wind here dude. You cannot express any criticism of this coin here without being shouted down by the community. It is a sad state of affairs for sure, because if this coin does indeed gain significant market penetration, there will be a whole new level of criticism levied against it, and rightfully so. Every coin should be viewed through a skeptical eye and probed for flaws. It is unfortunate that that type of discussion cannot take place here without being shouted at for being a 'FUDSTER'. God I hate that word.

What is even more sad is those who have championed the coin against 'FUDSTERs' are some of the most duplicitous. It is astounding that they cannot see it.

I have lurked for a very long time but have opted not to post because this is by in-large a circlejerk and cesspool. I think XST has a potentially bright future if managed correctly. I have been invested since the <1K sat days and feel it is still undervalued. But this community, ya it is shitty on most days.

tx42

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:28:56 PM

Thanks to you posting every 30 seconds, I think we are all aware. Thanks for your contribution to humanity. Now please just leave us alone. I'm asking kindly. I get it. We all get it. Sadly, no one cares.

No only 4 or 5 of you don't care but most see the point and haven't said a thing because it was just made and left but you few are still dragging it on and on and on and on showing, proving just how childish you are! "leave us alone, what like i'm picking on you cmon i came here and said something and got noob bashed by 4 children! and you do it to everyone that comes to this community you're re toxic you cant deny it.

omaha is in the shadow thread now trying to find lame issues with the coin that just wont be there and if they are and he somehow manages to find one thats great cause then we know what to fix Smiley thats how this works you see! you get stronger by people pointing things out not weaker!

You're pissing in the wind here dude. You cannot express any criticism of this coin here without being shouted down by the community. It is a sad state of affairs for sure, because if this coin does indeed gain significant market penetration, there will be a whole new level of criticism levied against it, and rightfully so. Every coin should be viewed through a skeptical eye and probed for flaws. It is unfortunate that that type of discussion cannot take place here without being shouted at for being a 'FUDSTER'. God I hate that word.

What is even more sad is those who have championed the coin against 'FUDSTERs' are some of the most duplicitous. It is astounding that they cannot see it.

I have lurked for a very long time but have opted not to post because this is by in-large a circlejerk and cesspool. I think XST has a potentially bright future if managed correctly. I have been invested since the <1K sat days and feel it is still undervalued. But this community, ya it is shitty on most days.

0 post sockpuppet.

Nice longandshort.

In case no one knows where this is coming from, longandshort is butthurt from the vote for the best PoD coin.

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:36:12 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 10:47:53 PM by LongAndShort

0 post sockpuppet.

Nice longandshort.

In case no one knows where this is coming from, longandshort is butthurt from the vote for the best PoD coin.

For the record it wasn't me i don't type that well. You look a bit paranoid to me. They either go in a few categories with you folk don't they fud, pumper, dumper, sockpuppet.. not every imaginative tbh. Probably why no one takes you seriously because you are always completely wrong tx42. The fact that someone is comming out of lurk mode to say something really states a lot but you manage to spin it into one of your categories
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:44:55 PM

LOL this retarded troll created another account to talk to himself!
Me, Myself and Arkham Asylum! LOL
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:48:35 PM

Yes emilio the dense is strong in you also..toxic toxic group of kids keep responding to me and ill keep replying back!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:51:07 PM

To be honest I don't even mind them anymore. I know they are just playing their game, trying to get some cheap coins or to prop up their own coins. Clearly they have not done their homework, many fudsters have come and gone and stealth remains stable. Next awesome news by Hondo will definitely take this baby up way higher from this very stable 10k floor.

What game though you have nothing i want. I came and stated you changed the code and removed someones copyright deal with it..it has nothing to do with anything else..how can you get it so wrong 99.9% of the time!? I wish you luck with you coin i really do i'm here most days reading and these guys are toxic and you really should be pulling them in tbh and guiding them. They are not good for anything the way they react and you cant deny it
BTCStud

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:51:09 PM

While I cannot positively prove I am not longandshort, I can only say that I am not. While it may be difficult for some of you to rectify in your minds that there may be more than one person holding a view that is contrary to yours, it does appear to be the case.

I am struck by the absurdity of it all. Is it XST that cannot handle the scrutiny, so you guys protect it like a mother hen, or is you who cannot handle any scrutiny and resort to personal attacks and general nastiness that ensues?
matsmyth

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:54:36 PM

I came out of lurking for the same reason. I cannot believe the immaturity with which the Razor copyright issue and LongandShort are being treated. I don't know the truth of it, but any product, especially a promising one such as stealth, should welcome criticism as it only serves to make the product stronger. The childish reactions make this community seem very insecure at best. I've seen nothing but meaningful thought out posts from LongandShort, I cannot say the same for most of these replies to him.

Let's get our act together here guys. Let's be fair and respectful to other coins and welcome discussion and criticism when it's brought forth in a polite way. It's better to acknowledge and address any flaws now, rather than when XST is getting its day in the spotlight. Again, dscovering and patching any weaknesses now will only make XST stronger later on.

If it is the custom of the open-source community to give credit where it is due, then perhaps Hondo should look into this specific issue. If it's true why not fix it?

Edit: I am a strong supporter of XST.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:56:32 PM

To be honest I don't even mind them anymore. I know they are just playing their game, trying to get some cheap coins or to prop up their own coins. Clearly they have not done their homework, many fudsters have come and gone and stealth remains stable. Next awesome news by Hondo will definitely take this baby up way higher from this very stable 10k floor.

What game though you have nothing i want. I came and stated you changed the code and removed someones copyright deal with it..it has nothing to do with anything else..how can you get it so wrong 99.9% of the time!? I wish you luck with you coin i really do i'm here most days reading and these guys are toxic and you really should be pulling them in tbh and guiding them they are not good for anything the way they react and you cant deny it
I think you're doing shame SDC community.So it's better if I just shut up. Thanks for understanding
Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: