Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:27:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:03:34 PM

It's sad to see Darkcoin from over $15 a pop to $2.22 right now and the bleeding still not stop. Darkcoin was a scam in the first place and the smart money already know about this, 50% premined! It's just sad. Even it's open source now but still no one care to copy it.

You're totally right. DRK is open sourced but no one will ever copy this shit.

Compared to DRK, XST is a no-brainer !

Guys, imagine when these 30k BTC will leave DRK and come into XST !!!!

This could happen.
No masternodes and no xnodes is needed when Stealthsend is out. Expecting flock of miners trying to get some of Stealthcoin POW. POS+POW coin = flock and flock of miners, miners = lot and lot of BTCs. Most miners included myself just buy the coins straight.
Youre still mining? What are you mining with?

when stealthsend will launched, it will be mined.
Take a look at white paper brief to better understand what will happen in November with stealthcoin/stealthsend: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9200425/xst/Stealthsend_Whitepaper_brief0914.pdf
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:05:04 PM

@LongAndShort
I am sure now you really have some mental problem. the question is what disturb you if we lose or win that's our money and this is non your business to tell us what is good or bad for us. Better think only for you and move on.This is free market and free choice for everyone where anyone would like to invest or not.

I keep telling you but something with you fail to accept your failures here effect us all! The fact you are condoning it is even more alarming!

You motherfucker telling him Stealthsend is failed when it's not even start. Effect us all? LOL. You really have mental problem and it's only effect you.

Its vaporware that cant be done, the chandran signatures they're implying aren't linkable, they won't be able to pull it off.
gustopaz

Activity: 417
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:05:32 PM

@LongAndShort
I am sure now you really have some mental problem. the question is what disturb you if we lose or win that's our money and this is non your business to tell us what is good or bad for us. Better think only for you and move on.This is free market and free choice for everyone where anyone would like to invest or not.

I keep telling you but something with you fail to accept your failures here effect us all! The fact you are condoning it is even more alarming!

You motherfucker telling him Stealthsend is failed when it's not even start. Effect us all? LOL. You really have mental problem and it's only effect you.

Cheesy
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:06:21 PM

@LongAndShort

Its vaporware that cant be done, the chandran signatures they're implying aren't linkable, they won't be able to pull it off.

Is the proof coming out your ass?
cryptobeast

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:07:55 PM

It's sad to see Darkcoin from over $15 a pop to $2.22 right now and the bleeding still not stop. Darkcoin was a scam in the first place and the smart money already know about this, 50% premined! It's just sad. Even it's open source now but still no one care to copy it.

You're totally right. DRK is open sourced but no one will ever copy this shit.

Compared to DRK, XST is a no-brainer !

Guys, imagine when these 30k BTC will leave DRK and come into XST !!!!

This could happen.
No masternodes and no xnodes is needed when Stealthsend is out. Expecting flock of miners trying to get some of Stealthcoin POW. POS+POW coin = flock and flock of miners, miners = lot and lot of BTCs. Most miners included myself just buy the coins straight.

Why would it come to xst its vapor! open bazzar why would that be even good when you can just make one and use xst there or any other coin for that fact. Tor is the same you can easily use any coin on the tor network by changing network settings..sms relay is all you have the rest is vapor and other peoples tech all crammed into a package that wont work with the planned stealthsend November release he is planning.

He just cant do it! The only reason there is any money or volume in this is because of a few pumpers and ofc all of you came because of it and you will all leave when its gone. Thats why plenty of other coins with sleepy communities just working away on proper development are going to displace this coins meager existence..The more time i spend here the more clear it becomes..this coin is toxic and is doomed to fail

You are all mostly peeing on peoples legs and trying to tell them its raining..fact is hondos solution isn't possible... the chandran signatures they're implying aren't linkable, thy won't be able to pull it off.

This is not a marketing game price does not reflect true value of a coin or its potential..xst is a perfect example! be aware this is doomed to fail you all just haven't caught on yet!

Can you backup your words about why chandran signatures are going to fail?
Did anyone else tried chandran sig. before?  
Just make your words clear man!
defier

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:08:26 PM

Longandshort,  ok enough already please stop spamming the thread.  You post more than emilio.  Or is that your point.  A soap box to preach from?

People who say, it, cant be done.  Need to stay out of the way of the people doing, it.

GStealthCoin

Activity: 213

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:09:58 PM

* Amazing dev team

* Amazing community

* Amazing and revolutionary technology to send coins anonymously. Stealthtext isn't a encrypted chat or just a encrypted sms message.
Stealthtext is a way to send stealthcoins anonymously hidden by a encrypted text sms message that in case of interception the only thing that appears is that is sending a encrypted text
For now only for android but soon if I want to send stealthcoin to other person and all I have is a dumbphone with Java and SMS text messages, I will can send it anonymously and then be thrown the dumbphone in the trash after the payment!

* Audicted and aproved by Dan Metcalf

* Stealth addresses

* Cryptonote without blockchain bloat using revolutionary chandran signatures

* Crypto Certify

* +5 PODs

* Openbazaar platform based on stealthsend (december)

* Still very undervalued. When xst start being used as money in openbazaar and stealthmarkets around the world its value will explode.

Please look at the op: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.0 and also this article: http://www.coinssource.com/stealthcoin-update-brings-unprecedented-anonymity/

Best coin available right now. All this fud proves it. I'm sitting pretty. Going to ignore this thread for a while until the weirdos with nothing better to do than fud get bored.

Over and out.

# I am not part of the official StealthCoin Team. Just a community member.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:11:24 PM

@LongAndShort

Fine me one professional that says its possible besides hondo but even hondo explaining it here would be perfect actually! Ask him to come here and explain himself a bit clearer so we can all debunk if its possible or not please.
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:13:49 PM

@LongAndShort

Fine me one professional that says its possible besides hondo but even hondo explaining it here would be perfect actually! Ask him to come here and explain himself a bit clearer so we can all debunk if its possible or not please.

Why don't you find your self stupid motherfucker, why should I bother and waste my time for you? So all this FUD shits is just coming out your ass?
You're staying in a coin thread that you don't even own and spent hours and hours writing long posts just to convincing people their opinion is wrong and your opinion is right.
cryptobeast

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:15:14 PM

There are so many passionate fudsters in this thread that shit comes out of their mouth with nothing to prove it, just words not facts. I love it!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:19:24 PM

This coin is just repackaged garbage besides sms relay its just vaopware and you are all leading people and yourselves down the garden path.

I wont stand for it any longer and neither should anyone else. Its a junk, its a copy paste coin with no innovation other then sms relay which again is nice but not worth the filthy toxic comments you all throw at people offering any contrast to the delusional norm that continues in this thread.

You are playing on dangerous ground you are playing with peoples money and you don't hardly understand what your coin is capable of or not..its junk and he cant pull off chan signatures which makes it vaporware.
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:22:20 PM

This coin is just repackaged garbage besides sms relay its just vaopware and you are all leading people and yourselves down the garden path.

I wont stand for it any longer and neither should anyone else. Its a junk, its a copy paste coin with no innovation other then sms relay which again is nice but not worth the filthy toxic comments you all throw at people offering any contrast to the delusional norm that continues in this thread.

Even yourself say SMS is good, original and worth somehting, then later you say this coin is junk and toxic worth nothing. Again, gaddamit please make up your mind. You know how annoying it's to deal with a mental person?
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:28:18 PM

retwitt please: https://twitter.com/traderminer/status/519849292727476225
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:29:35 PM

At the moment we have SMS function that you admitted is very good. So about stealthsend we will talk after that comes out. So like good children don't insist on irrelevant things. You accept this SMS function and you must give credit to Hondo till now he is delivering exactly whatever he said. So wait then talk till then better shut your mouth .
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:34:25 PM

Even yourself say SMS is good and worth somehting, original then say this coin is junk and toxic. Again, gaddamit please make up your mind. You know how annoying it's to deal with a mental person? 

Its one innovation and credit where credit is due.. You are toxic and its just repackaged junk and vapoware there on in. sms relay does not give enough for me to believe he can pull off chan signatures. Why do you think he is giving himself untill november?...Its not simple its vaporware and he has no proof he can do it...so its vaoprware!! You're still not getting it are you because i'm making to much sense!?

None of you are selling that, you are all on about open bazzar and tor and the up comming vaopware because you're trying to justify the price of it.

Which is dangerous and is why you are all so freaked out at me and anyone else that comes here and offers anything controversial. You don't care about the tech at all you are  just here to make money and thats fine but im here to tell you its not really possible and this coin is junk. The buzz is not justified and is fake all of it fake from you guys!

This will remain an open debate until hondo comes and explains deeper his theory into how he plans to pull it off until then its vaporware saavey?

And you should be more responsible, stop the filth and stop attacking everyone who posts here that disagrees with you..that is what makes the majority of the xst community toxic!
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:36:42 PM

This is now classified as mentally challenged and I give up on him.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:36:55 PM

This is important:

Don't forget, today

If you just got a message to update:

StealthCoin 1.3.0.0 With Stealth Addresses and LevelDB

This release of StealthCoin adds StealthAddresses to perfectly hide receivers in a transaction. StealthAddresses are a type of cryptographic block chain obfuscation where innumerable destination addresses can be created from each public receiving address. The destination addresses can not be linked to each other or to the public receiving address. StealthAddresses produce lightweight transactions, requiring no more storage overhead than standard StealthCoin transactions. Moreover, StealthAddresses are compatible with Proof-of-Stake.

StealthAddresses necessitate a new kind of transaction in the block chain, which all clients on the network must recognize. For this reason, StealthAddresses will not go into effect for StealthCoin until 11:00 PM October 8, 2014 MST. They are, however, fully incorporated into the wallet with release 1.3.0.0.

This release also adds support for leveldb, a super-fast database back-end. Because the leveldb database structure is different from the previous database backend (BSD), an upgrade will require re-syncing the block chain. To make this process easier, links to OS X and Linux/Windows leveldb databases are below. These files may be downloaded and unpacked into your existing application data folder, after removal of the existing database files. Instructions for this process are forthcoming.

Finally, the Tor backend has been updated to the latest version 0.2.5.8-rc, which is a release candidate version. This update should bring minor stability, performance, and security improvements.

Links for the data files, Mac, Linux, and Windows Qt wallets are below. Daemon builds will be made available soon. The github repository will also be updated within an hour. This post, the OP, and the website (https://www.stealth-coin.com/) will be updated as new files are made available.

Linux
LevelDB Block Chain Data: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YN21ZYVg4SG9CcGc/edit?usp=sharing
Manual Installer (zip): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YQk9jV1ZfaE55d3M/edit?usp=sharing

Mac OS X
LevelDB Block Chain Data: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YUktlOHFySUdQSVk/edit?usp=sharing
Disk Image Installer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YWk9BT3IwXzhYZWs/edit?usp=sharing

Windows
LevelDB Block Chain Data: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YN21ZYVg4SG9CcGc/edit?usp=sharing
Auto Installer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YbEFXQlpUcDg5bTQ/edit?usp=sharing
Manual Installer (zip): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YWnBiNGo4R2lpV3M/edit?usp=sharing

Important: If you don't update to 1.3.0.0+ by 10/8, you will get dropped from the network.

Syncing with the New Build Made Easy

1. Back up your wallet (wallet.dat file)
2. Stop the old client
3. Go to the application data directory ( C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\StealthCoin )
4. Remove blk0001.dat, blkindex.dat, database, db.log, and debug.log
5. Download the LevelDB block chain data with the links above, appropriate to your system
6. Unpack the LevelDB block chain data into the application data directory ( C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\StealthCoin )
7. Start the new client
8. It may take 2 or three minutes to grab peers
9. The chain may take 5 to 10 minutes to sync
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:39:20 PM

At the moment we have SMS function that you admitted is very good. So about stealthsend we will talk after that comes out. So like good children don't insist on irrelevant things. You accept this SMS function and you must give credit to Hondo till now he is delivering exactly whatever he said. So wait then talk till then better shut your mouth .

sms relay is a process of things that already work put in series to create something that is convenient and relevant hats off. just like everything else he has created tor pos all things working just put in to be convenient it is almost copy paste! It was not difficult it was just clever process to begin with..

What he is trying to do with stealthsend is a whole different kettle of fish and does not make me anymore confident nor should it you that he can pull it off because of what he did with sms relay!

Do you realise what you guys are basing all this on..its smoke and mirrors!
erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:42:23 PM

Why don't you just explain your logic behind your conclusion about chandran?

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
STEALTHMODE

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:49:27 PM

@LongAndShort

You're staying in a coin thread that you don't even own and spent hours and hours writing long posts just to convincing people their opinion is wrong and your opinion is right.

Oh man,you are so on the money, what mongols stay here to write shit about Stealth. What a useless time spending. Get lost if you don't believe in XST. @ yourmother and @LongAndShort Get a life!
Pages: « 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: