Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:34:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 [416] 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:11:05 PM

It was fun trolling with you guys. In the end it's each and everyone's estimation that counts. If you did your reasearch then you have to trust yourself based on that research. And my reasearch tells me that i must HOLD until I have more news about StealthSend. Then and olny then i will judge if i must drop out from XST.
1+
I second you here we can judge XST just at Stealthsend before that is stupidity even to think about anything. Hondo Has brilliant past so he deserve respect and honor as he delivered till now.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:17:51 PM

Well the fud is definitely affecting the price it seems

No, this is a ploy to drive the price down. The fake buy walls will slowly get eaten by the people who put them up.

Bargains are coming though.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:19:19 PM

Strong nipple
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:39:07 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 01:05:13 AM by EmilioMann

HI TROLLS I'M BACK MY FRIENDS Grin

@Pookie, is this true?

LOL I have been informed that shadowcoin intends to follow the example of stealthcoin and will become cryptonote too.

But just with ring signatures because they failed to understand Chandran LOL

Is now explained all the fud and madness of longMADandshort LOL

He is trying to Hondo gets tired and explain how he will implement Chandran, so they can do the same in Shadowcoin LOL

THAT'S TRUE!

Are you really quoting your own fud rumor and asking if it is true?! btc talk gold right here.

this is not fud rumor, this is true  Wink
then why did you clearly ask if your own fud rumor was true as shown very clearly above?

Longandshort in a desperate attitude like a beggar is sending pm to stealthcoin investors, begging to sell their xst and buy shitco... sorry, shadowcoin. In this message he says that shitco ... sorry, shadowcoin will use ring signatures. Pathetic and sickening

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:06:37 PM

HI TROLLS I'M BACK MY FRIENDS Grin

@Pookie, is this true?

LOL I have been informed that shadowcoin intends to follow the example of stealthcoin and will become cryptonote too.

But just with ring signatures because they failed to understand Chandran LOL

Is now explained all the fud and madness of longMADandshort LOL

He is trying to Hondo gets tired and explain how he will implement Chandran, so they can do the same in Shadowcoin LOL

THAT'S TRUE!

Are you really quoting your own fud rumor and asking if it is true?! btc talk gold right here.

this is not fud rumor, this is true  Wink
then why did you clearly ask if your own fud rumor was true as shown very clearly above?

Longandshort in a desperate attitude like a beggar is sending pm to stealthcoin investors, begging to sell their xst and buy shitco... sorry, shadowcoin. In this message he says that shitco ... sorry, shadowcoin will use ring signatures. Pathetic and sickening

I'm possibly the most stable person here! I've said nothign but fact in a thread full of childish lies and memes for a coin with no innovation what so ever with a dev that hasent even researched what he is trying to impliment yet. But leaked it to his community and put it on his roadmap! Yeah and i'm crazy!

Truth hurts and you cant deny any of it so go on call me crazy all you want it just is blindingly obvious you have nothing else but lies and fluff to throw at me or anyone who comes here displacing your fake scam coin!

Its a bit rich you calling other coins shitcoin emilio when stealthcoin defines it! did i mention hondo cant link chandran signatures?
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:15:53 PM

WTF is going on?

sibcurrency

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:18:23 PM

This two shitcoin guys just want to buy XST, that's why they fudding in XST thread! No more reasons

[XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthSend, World's first anonymous SMS
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:19:01 PM

WTF is going on?

fudsters and trolls
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:20:29 PM

Is Hondo still the man or has there been a problem?

StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:20:51 PM

all my posts at showdowncoin has been deleted and these showdow guy(s) trying to create an anon coin.
i would re-evaluate my investment if i do have any coins with shadowcoins
i strongly believed LongAndShort is part of the team to know all this shadowcoin information and FUD ideas
it's sad and LongAndShort going to destroy shadowcoin for sure

this is a sign of scam

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:23:35 PM

This two shitcoin guys just want to buy XST, that's why they fudding in XST thread! No more reasons

Not even close! What part of this coin that wont be able to implement chandran signatures the way its proposed and the rest of the features are fluff relabeled and sold by the community as innovative and unique dosn't make sense and isn't alarming to you. Why on earth would i invest my time and money into that!?
sibcurrency

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:23:44 PM

Is Hondo still the man or has there been a problem?
Is Earth still a round or has there been a problem?

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:27:33 PM

all my posts at showdowncoin has been deleted and these showdow guy(s) trying to create an anon coin.
i strongly believed LongAndShort is part of the team to know all this shadowcoin information and FUD ideas

Because you are there to attack me and its off topic. I'm here and have not talked about shadow but you go there to hurt me in a self moderated thread are you stupid? Of course you are going to be deleted you are off topic. How old are you people!? And why did you miss the online forum rules and Etiquette culture setup when the Internet started!?.
Forbet

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:29:04 PM

Moderated thread = weaksauce.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:30:06 PM

And the most ridiculous of all is that one of the fudsters seems to me that is the dev of shitco... sorry, shadowcoin
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:30:13 PM

Moderated thread = weaksauce.

This is a moderated thread!
StealthCoin1

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:30:38 PM

I suggest stop quoting these guys because when the mod returns we will have most of them deleted because none of them are remotely on topic or factual.

They followed me here because i'm creating a debate in their stealthcoin thread that has nothing to do with shadow other then i have had enough of their project and toxic community roping in suckers with smoke and mirrors to sell them coins for something that is doomed to fail because it is junk scam vapowrware.

I have had enough of them staining the anon networks name with their junk because someone is pumping their markets. People are looking and all they are seeing is a bunch of children and they are representing number #1 anon coin in some votes which makes me sick because it is clearly fake  to most of the anon crowd but newcomers dont know this and instantly judge the standard based on their behaviour.

And it effects the whole anon community but i have not mentioned shadow once. So you can see how pathetic they are coming here to attempt to create problems..So please don't acknowledge their existence and we will get them deleted asap
NO they followed you here because you are fudding them. Please stop or at the very least take shadow out of your signature... ffs

Everything ive said is true, fact! I have not mentioned shadow once to them in the xst thread. I am bringing up facts in their thread as a crypto community member! And that does not justify them coming to this thread and playing games just because i have a chat post history of shadow  and a sig with some shadow links are you really trying to condone that! Are you really saying that! That its ok to do!..bonkers if you ask me.

I'm exposing the smoke and mirrors and you justify them coming here completely offtopic..cmon thats a joke isn't it? What i've been saying in the xst thread has nothing to do with shadow....except that stealthcoin is embarrassing the entire anon networks! You are either for that or against it and its clear you seem to condone it and understand it so you're just as bad!

we're all good, just remembered to remind showdow dev to never ever implementing cryptonote, stealthcoin already call it first crytonote+chandran signatures. we all should clear about this.

Wow man you are a rare breed of idiot. I'll go ahead and call out telepathic cryptocurrency transfers right now, so I can take the credit for any future developments in the field.

Bytecoin called out Cryptonote first and developed it. Chandran Signatures was called out by the group that authored the paper on it. Doodling on Photoshop has nothing to do with either of them.

yes, you're correct. now stealthcoin is the first trying to have cryptonote and chandran signatures, are we cleared on this?

The two are unlinkable...Are we clear on this. It is not going to happen hondo hasn't proved he can do that at all. He hasn't researched it and has just announced its on the roadmap....=vaporware. He has not earn't the credibility for people to trust he can do it! Did i mention its unlinkable!? Are we clear now?

Because you are there to attack me and its off topic. I'm here and have not talked about shadow but you go there to hurt me in a moderated thread are you stupid? Of course you are going to be deleted you are off topic. How old are you people!? And why did you miss the online forum rules and Etiquette culture setup when the Internet started!?.

why you chicken dev keep deleting my posts?
is your dev can't have intellectual conversation? i am very disappointed and this guy want to creating an anon coin

you said hondo can't do it and all of us at stealthcoin said he can do it and we bet money on it.
you said it's unlinkable, where is the proof and who have tried it? there should be name or source and please don't bring up your imaginable professional.
here is whitepaper brief;
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9200425/xst/Stealthsend_Whitepaper_brief0914.pdf

stealthsend will need to convert to pow for this.
please backup with proof, fact or even source. are we clear on this?

fyi deleting post is a sign for scam

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
sibcurrency

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:31:37 PM

Not even close! What part of this coin that wont be able to implement chandran signatures the way its proposed and the rest of the features are fluff relabeled and sold by the community as innovative and unique dosn't make sense and isn't alarming to you. Why on earth would i invest my time and money into that!?
Don't play with us! Cheesy I know you want to buy XST, because it's "REAL DEAL"(c). Your mom called me today and said about that! Also she said that you will go to school tomorrow and have to make your homework about chandran signatures

P.S. can you go with your problems in your shitcoin thread please? Wink

RadDragon

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

Sound science

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 11:31:55 PM

I'm possibly the most stable person here! I've said nothign but fact in a thread full of childish lies and memes for a coin with no innovation what so ever with a dev that hasent even researched what he is trying to impliment yet. But leaked it to his community and put it on his roadmap! Yeah and i'm crazy!

Truth hurts and you cant deny any of it so go on call me crazy all you want

Bruh.  You're really not very stable.  Even if you had good points your efforts are wasted.  You've devolved into a rambling menace who just blabbers instead of making coherent discussion.

I think you need to sit down.

BTC donations: 13aybLjCevCow87LaQQ3CtsFLMgBFchs3Y
StealthCoin1

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:32:41 PM

I suggest stop quoting these guys because when the mod returns we will have most of them deleted because none of them are remotely on topic or factual.

They followed me here because i'm creating a debate in their stealthcoin thread that has nothing to do with shadow other then i have had enough of their project and toxic community roping in suckers with smoke and mirrors to sell them coins for something that is doomed to fail because it is junk scam vapowrware.

I have had enough of them staining the anon networks name with their junk because someone is pumping their markets. People are looking and all they are seeing is a bunch of children and they are representing number #1 anon coin in some votes which makes me sick because it is clearly fake  to most of the anon crowd but newcomers dont know this and instantly judge the standard based on their behaviour.

And it effects the whole anon community but i have not mentioned shadow once. So you can see how pathetic they are coming here to attempt to create problems..So please don't acknowledge their existence and we will get them deleted asap
NO they followed you here because you are fudding them. Please stop or at the very least take shadow out of your signature... ffs

Everything ive said is true, fact! I have not mentioned shadow once to them in the xst thread. I am bringing up facts in their thread as a crypto community member! And that does not justify them coming to this thread and playing games just because i have a chat post history of shadow  and a sig with some shadow links are you really trying to condone that! Are you really saying that! That its ok to do!..bonkers if you ask me.

I'm exposing the smoke and mirrors and you justify them coming here completely offtopic..cmon thats a joke isn't it? What i've been saying in the xst thread has nothing to do with shadow....except that stealthcoin is embarrassing the entire anon networks! You are either for that or against it and its clear you seem to condone it and understand it so you're just as bad!

we're all good, just remembered to remind showdow dev to never ever implementing cryptonote, stealthcoin already call it first crytonote+chandran signatures. we all should clear about this.

Wow man you are a rare breed of idiot. I'll go ahead and call out telepathic cryptocurrency transfers right now, so I can take the credit for any future developments in the field.

Bytecoin called out Cryptonote first and developed it. Chandran Signatures was called out by the group that authored the paper on it. Doodling on Photoshop has nothing to do with either of them.

yes, you're correct. now stealthcoin is the first trying to have cryptonote and chandran signatures, are we cleared on this?

The two are unlinkable...Are we clear on this. It is not going to happen hondo hasn't proved he can do that at all. He hasn't researched it and has just announced its on the roadmap....=vaporware. He has not earn't the credibility for people to trust he can do it! Did i mention its unlinkable!? Are we clear now?

Because you are there to attack me and its off topic. I'm here and have not talked about shadow but you go there to hurt me in a moderated thread are you stupid? Of course you are going to be deleted you are off topic. How old are you people!? And why did you miss the online forum rules and Etiquette culture setup when the Internet started!?.

is your dev can't have intellectual conversation? i am very disappointed and this guy want to creating an anon coin

you said hondo can't do it and all of us at stealthcoin said he can do it and we bet money on it.
you said it's unlinkable, where is the proof and who have tried it? there should be name or source and please don't bring up your imaginable professional.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9200425/xst/Stealthsend_Whitepaper_brief0914.pdf

Pages: « 1 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 [416] 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: