Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:16:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:32:56 PM

Moderated thread = weaksauce.

This is a moderated thread!

You are an idiot.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
tx42

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:34:17 PM

And the most ridiculous of all is that one of the fudsters seems to me that is the dev of shitco... sorry, shadowcoin

Butthurt cloak and shadow fanboys.

tx42

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:35:49 PM

all my posts at showdowncoin has been deleted and these showdow guy(s) trying to create an anon coin.
i would re-evaluate my investment if i do have any coins with shadowcoins
i strongly believed LongAndShort is part of the team to know all this shadowcoin information and FUD ideas
it's sad and LongAndShort going to destroy shadowcoin for sure

Because you are there to attack me and its off topic. I'm here and have not talked about shadow but you go there to hurt me in a self moderated thread are you stupid? Of course you are going to be deleted you are off topic. How old are you people!? And why did you miss the online forum rules and Etiquette culture setup when the Internet started!?.

You've come from the shadow thread to post every other post on the stealth thread.

Dude, you need to face facts, you are a little loopy.

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:36:47 PM

I suggest stop quoting these guys because when the mod returns we will have most of them deleted because none of them are remotely on topic or factual.

They followed me here because i'm creating a debate in their stealthcoin thread that has nothing to do with shadow other then i have had enough of their project and toxic community roping in suckers with smoke and mirrors to sell them coins for something that is doomed to fail because it is junk scam vapowrware.

I have had enough of them staining the anon networks name with their junk because someone is pumping their markets. People are looking and all they are seeing is a bunch of children and they are representing number #1 anon coin in some votes which makes me sick because it is clearly fake  to most of the anon crowd but newcomers dont know this and instantly judge the standard based on their behaviour.

And it effects the whole anon community but i have not mentioned shadow once. So you can see how pathetic they are coming here to attempt to create problems..So please don't acknowledge their existence and we will get them deleted asap
NO they followed you here because you are fudding them. Please stop or at the very least take shadow out of your signature... ffs

Everything ive said is true, fact! I have not mentioned shadow once to them in the xst thread. I am bringing up facts in their thread as a crypto community member! And that does not justify them coming to this thread and playing games just because i have a chat post history of shadow  and a sig with some shadow links are you really trying to condone that! Are you really saying that! That its ok to do!..bonkers if you ask me.

I'm exposing the smoke and mirrors and you justify them coming here completely offtopic..cmon thats a joke isn't it? What i've been saying in the xst thread has nothing to do with shadow....except that stealthcoin is embarrassing the entire anon networks! You are either for that or against it and its clear you seem to condone it and understand it so you're just as bad!

we're all good, just remembered to remind showdow dev to never ever implementing cryptonote, stealthcoin already call it first crytonote+chandran signatures. we all should clear about this.

Wow man you are a rare breed of idiot. I'll go ahead and call out telepathic cryptocurrency transfers right now, so I can take the credit for any future developments in the field.

Bytecoin called out Cryptonote first and developed it. Chandran Signatures was called out by the group that authored the paper on it. Doodling on Photoshop has nothing to do with either of them.

yes, you're correct. now stealthcoin is the first trying to have cryptonote and chandran signatures, are we cleared on this?

The two are unlinkable...Are we clear on this. It is not going to happen hondo hasn't proved he can do that at all. He hasn't researched it and has just announced its on the roadmap....=vaporware. He has not earn't the credibility for people to trust he can do it! Did i mention its unlinkable!? Are we clear now?

all my posts at showdowncoin has been deleted and these showdow guy(s) trying to create an anon coin.
i strongly believed LongAndShort is part of the team to know all this shadowcoin information and FUD ideas

Because you are there to attack me and its off topic. I'm here and have not talked about shadow but you go there to hurt me in a moderated thread are you stupid? Of course you are going to be deleted you are off topic. How old are you people!? And why did you miss the online forum rules and Etiquette culture setup when the Internet started!?.

why you chicken dev keep deleting my posts?
is your dev can't have intellectual conversation? i am very disappointed and this guy want to creating an anon coin

you said hondo can't do it and all of us at stealthcoin said he can do it and we bet money on it.
you said it's unlinkable, where is the proof and who have tried it? there should be name or source and please don't bring up your imaginable professional.
here is whitepaper brief;
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9200425/xst/Stealthsend_Whitepaper_brief0914.pdf

stealthsend will need to convert to pow for this.
please backup with proof, fact or even source. are we clear on this?

fyi deleting post is a sign for scam

why you chicken dev keep deleting my posts?
is your dev can't have intellectual conversation? i am very disappointed and this guy want to creating an anon coin

you said hondo can't do it and all of us at stealthcoin said he can do it and we bet money on it.
you said it's unlinkable, where is the proof and who have tried it? there should be name or source and please don't bring up your imaginable professional.
here is whitepaper brief;
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9200425/xst/Stealthsend_Whitepaper_brief0914.pdf

stealthsend will need to convert to pow for this.
please backup with proof, fact or even source. are we clear on this?

fyi deleting post is a sign for scam
Unlike hondo the professionals i've talked to have proven themselves hondo has copy pasted quite cleverly this entire coin and seems to have you all fooled but he has not given any indication that he has even started researching what he proposes and to a professional its quite amusing and most comments i hear are "is this guy foreal" "he has no clue what he is doing" "this guy sounds like an idiot"

H has quite carelessly put this proposal on his roadmap but its not even researched fully yet thats the difference between some coins and this one they don't announce until they have researched it and know they can implement it...something that don't take a few months to do is actually implement it what takes that time is the research!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:40:07 PM

Because you are there to attack me and its off topic. I'm here and have not talked about shadow but you go there to hurt me in a self moderated thread are you stupid? Of course you are going to be deleted you are off topic. How old are you people!? And why did you miss the online forum rules and Etiquette culture setup when the Internet started!?.

You've come from the shadow thread to post every other post on the stealth thread.

i haven't mentioned shadow once..how am i loopy when you have the facts staring at you yet you still think is legit!! cmon you are not fooling anyone with you facade, And you wonder why no one takes you seriously!

you keep mentioning me and replying and ofc i'm going to respond with more facts against you lies and foolish childish mems and statements avoiding the fact yoru coin and its majority of the community are toxic.
Forbet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:40:38 PM

Calm down. You're having a manic breakdown. Just breathe and relax. It's ok.
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:42:03 PM

Unlike hondo the professionals i've talked to have proven themselves hondo has copy pasted quite cleverly this entire coin and seems to have you all fooled but he has not given any indication that he has even started researching what he proposes and to a professional its quite amusing and most comments i hear are "is this guy foreal" "he has no clue what he is doing" "this guy sounds like an idiot"

H has quite carelessly put this proposal on his roadmap but its not even researched fully yet thats the difference between some coins and this one they don't announce until they have researched it and know they can implement it...something that don't take a few months to do is actually implement it what takes that time is the research!

so there is no fact, no source and no proof but someone just think hondo can't do it and you go all insane? yes, no or are we clear on this?

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
sibcurrency

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:42:55 PM

he has not given any indication that he has even started researching what he proposes and to a professional its quite amusing
Mr. Retard you should take care of your health))) Where you get this? What's wrong with you? Why Mr.Hondo should send you sms about his progress with stealthsend?))) We have roadmap. Learn it please if you want to talk.

[XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthSend, World's first anonymous SMS
tx42

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:44:51 PM

so there is no fact, no source and no proof but someone just think hondo can't do it and you go all insane? yes, no or are we clear on this?

You are over-complicating the issue.

It's this:

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:45:47 PM

he has not given any indication that he has even started researching what he proposes and to a professional its quite amusing
Mr. Retard you should take care of your health))) Where you get this? What's wrong with you? Why Mr.Hondo should send you sms about his progress with stealthsend?))) We have roadmap. Learn it please if you want to talk.

How am i the crazy one when you guys are here calling a coin no #1 when literally none of its tech is a crypto first!

i started pointing out the facts now its just a revolving door as long as people keep calling it something its not ill be here reverting back to the facts
call me what you will you cannot deny that this coin is junk and stealthsend November is vaoporware! go on deny it!
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:48:26 PM

How am i the crazy one when you guys are here calling a coin no #1 when literally none of its tech is a crypto first!

i started pointing out the facts now its just a revolving door as long as people keep calling it something its not ill be here reverting back to the facts
call me what you will you cannot deny that this coin is junk and stealthsend November is vaoporware! go on deny it!

the fact is stealthtext is the first anon sms and you still didn't get it?

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:48:37 PM

Im interested to see what happens when you all find out!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg9128254#msg9128254
tx42

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:49:25 PM

How am i the crazy one

Crazy people ask this same question every day.

sibcurrency

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:50:21 PM

I think your main problem is time and date. Please look at your calendar, it's October now, not November. Smiley

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:51:15 PM

I think your main problem is time and date. Please look at your calendar, it's October now, not November. Smiley

Check out the stealthcoin roadmap
objectofawareness

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:52:00 PM

LongAndShort wins the award for the most time spent in a thread for a coin that he has no stake in and thinks is shit.

I understand that your trying to save the crypto-world, but you made your point ten pages ago. If you think that Hondo can't deliver then wait and watch as your prophecy comes true.

You've been here all day! We get it...you think Hondo sucks and XST is vaporware. Point made...now run along and go save some other coins that you think suck.
sibcurrency

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:53:33 PM

Check out the stealthcoin roadmap
Checked out one more time... And what? Smiley

BTCStud

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:53:36 PM

This thread, as an extension of XST community, seems more hopeless everyday. The ardent supporters of XST, instead of elevating the coin, wallow in muck and mire and become what they most despise. What should be painfully obvious to all is that everyone...everyone has an agenda here. Absolutely nothing should be take at face value, whether it is a whitepaper or a troll box.

This place reeks.

It's a shame.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:58:00 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 01:04:24 AM by EmilioMann

i haven't mentioned shadow once..

little loopy, you sent pm to some stealthcoin investors, begging to sell their xst and buy shitco... sorry, shadowcoin. What kind of dev are you? A piece of shit dev from a piece of shitcoin? LOL

objectofawareness

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:58:22 PM

This thread, as an extension of XST community, seems more hopeless everyday. The ardent supporters of XST, instead of elevating the coin, wallow in muck and mire and become what they most despise. What should be painfully obvious to all is that everyone...everyone has an agenda here. Absolutely nothing should be take at face value, whether it is a whitepaper or a troll box.

This place reeks.

It's a shame.

Ok Newbie account that is probably LongAndShort.  Wink

It's simple. If your watching t.v. and you don't like the show...you can change the channel or turn it off. If you don't like a coin...you can simply not invest or support that coin. Staying in a thread all day bashing a coin stinks of ulterior motive.
Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: