Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:21:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:01:54 AM

This thread, as an extension of XST community, seems more hopeless everyday. The ardent supporters of XST, instead of elevating the coin, wallow in muck and mire and become what they most despise. What should be painfully obvious to all is that everyone...everyone has an agenda here. Absolutely nothing should be take at face value, whether it is a whitepaper or a troll box.

This place reeks.

It's a shame.

you have a multi personality disorder. Longandshort btcstud
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.psychiatricrehabilitation.net%2Fwordpress%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsigns-of-schizophrenia.jpeg&t=545&c=whbhlAADb-mvTg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCStud

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:04:30 AM

This thread, as an extension of XST community, seems more hopeless everyday. The ardent supporters of XST, instead of elevating the coin, wallow in muck and mire and become what they most despise. What should be painfully obvious to all is that everyone...everyone has an agenda here. Absolutely nothing should be take at face value, whether it is a whitepaper or a troll box.

This place reeks.

It's a shame.

It's simple. If your watching t.v. and you don't like the show...you can change the channel or turn it off. If you don't like a coin...you can simply not invest or support that coin. Staying in a thread all day bashing a coin stinks of ulterior motive.

Couldn't agree with you more. His constant badgering here has done nothing positive and absolutely reeks of ulterior motives. However, I would contend that the response from the long-time XST supporters could possibly do more damage than the trolls. Why do you guys continue to engage him and others? Why reduce yourselves and feed into their plans? There is an ignore button, use it!

Work to elevate XST.

StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:07:10 AM

This place reeks.

It's a shame.

It's simple. If your watching t.v. and you don't like the show...you can change the channel or turn it off. If you don't like a coin...you can simply not invest or support that coin. Staying in a thread all day bashing a coin stinks of ulterior motive.

Couldn't agree with you more. His constant badgering here has done nothing positive and absolutely reeks of ulterior motives. However, I would contend that the response from the long-time XST supporters could possibly do more damage than the trolls. Why do you guys continue to engage him and others? Why reduce yourselves and feed into their plans? There is an ignore button, use it!

Work to elevate XST.

this should works the same with you and other fuds, if you don't like xst please leave.

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:07:33 AM

tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:09:39 AM

longandshort sockpuppet

Butthurt shadowcoin fanboy.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:11:31 AM

he has not given any indication that he has even started researching what he proposes and to a professional its quite amusing
Mr. Retard you should take care of your health))) Where you get this? What's wrong with you? Why Mr.Hondo should send you sms about his progress with stealthsend?))) We have roadmap. Learn it please if you want to talk.

How am i the crazy one when you guys are here calling a coin no #1 when literally none of its tech is a crypto first!

i started pointing out the facts now its just a revolving door as long as people keep calling it something its not ill be here reverting back to the facts
call me what you will you cannot deny that this coin is junk and stealthsend November is vaoporware! go on deny it!
I think your main problem is time and date. Please look at your calendar, it's October now, not November. Smiley

Check out the stealthcoin roadmap

I'm curious what is it you actually want to achieve out of all this drama you've created? You've spent most of your day spewing out vitriol - are you not exhausted? You should use that energy to help SDC I'm sure your community would be elated to have your efforts spent with them rather than us?

My only conclusion is to think you are some sort of sociopath who wants the XST community to be 'destroyed' - would that make you happy? If you're nodding to that sentence you really ought to take a break from Crypto because you've lost total sight.

In the grand scheme of things we're all one community carrying out 'many' experiments and we have a common grievance; the corrupt banking system. One day an altcoin will surpass Bitcoin and it will be because of the culmination of open source technology being freely available, therefore I believe we should support every community and wish them success.

Just my two XST...

BTCStud

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:15:06 AM

In the grand scheme of things we're all one community carrying out 'many' experiments and we have a common grievance which is the corrupt banking system. One day an altcoin will surpass Bitcoin and it will be because of the culmination of open source technology being freely available, therefore I believe we should support every community and wish them success.

Well said. It really is unfortunate so many resources are used against other coins instead of being used to build up.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:17:18 AM

PLEASE....

I think it's time everyone take a step back and focus on the coin and the technology here rather than bashing each other and every new person or potential troll that comes in the thread.

Please stop quoting the trolls.

Please stop accusing everyone who asks a question of being a troll.

And, PLEASE STOP calling each other names.

It's completely unnecessary and makes the community look hostile and unfriendly.

Think about it.  You're only hurting yourselves and everything this team is working to accomplish.

Thank you.

Don't trust any exchange!
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:18:01 AM

In the grand scheme of things we're all one community carrying out 'many' experiments and we have a common grievance which is the corrupt banking system. One day an altcoin will surpass Bitcoin and it will be because of the culmination of open source technology being freely available, therefore I believe we should support every community and wish them success.

Well said. It really is unfortunate so many resources are used against other coins instead of being used to build up.
Like I said longandshort btcstud have a big problem
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.psychiatricrehabilitation.net%2Fwordpress%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsigns-of-schizophrenia.jpeg&t=545&c=whbhlAADb-mvTg
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:20:42 AM

This place reeks.

It's a shame.

Ok Newbie account that is probably LongAndShort.  Wink

Sorry but i don't play games like that i am who i am and have no reason to hide behind a sock puppet. What i'm saying is truth based on facts y'all just perverting it.

I don't know who that account its but it is the only person other then a few making any sense unlike the majority of you who cannot handle a discussion about the basic truths of your project.

Its simple hondo has not proved he can pull it off therefore its vaporware and you are all selling it as the best coin project and i offer only the glaring facts to the opposite.

Not one of you have given any sensible argument to that so i will continue until i get some because you guys have had enough time to smarten up now its time to humble yourselves and face the facts this is just a copy paste project with no real innovation.

You are all betting real money on vaporware and i wont stand you suckering more people into that and hurting the industry which is already on life support because of the constant barage of scams and dramas and misleading advertising making it no better then the systems and governments we are trying so hard to displace!
BTCStud

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:23:00 AM

Like I said longandshort btcstud have a big problem

I can assure you I am not longandshort. I don't have the inclination nor energy to develop alt accounts to take contradictory positions. I am one XST supporter who, until yesterday, felt it prudent to remain lurking because this community can be hostile and unforgiving. I stepped forward yesterday and, while I thought I was helping, have failed in that endeavor and have been met with baseless accusations and scorn. It's disappointing, I had only hoped to encourage the community to move past the petty bickering and focus more towards the positives of the coin. Clearly I failed.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:27:16 AM

As we have stated many times, this team does not respond to trolling or misleading accusations. 

If anyone from the community has any valid questions that are not framed in an accusatory tone, please feel free to post them and someone from the team will respond to them as we have every reasonable question in the past.

Don't trust any exchange!
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:35:05 AM

As we have stated many times, this team does not respond to trolling or misleading accusations. 

If anyone from the community has any valid questions that are not framed in an accusatory tone, please feel free to post them and someone from the team will respond to them as we have every reasonable question in the past.

+1
defier

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:35:57 AM

Thank you, Good form Sir.
tx42

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:37:02 AM

I can assure you I am not longandshort. I don't have the inclination nor energy to develop alt accounts to take contradictory positions. I am one XST supporter who, until yesterday, felt it prudent to remain lurking because this community can be hostile and unforgiving. I stepped forward yesterday and, while I thought I was helping, have failed in that endeavor and have been met with baseless accusations and scorn. It's disappointing, I had only hoped to encourage the community to move past the petty bickering and focus more towards the positives of the coin. Clearly I failed.

Okay. Sell your coins. There's a nice buy wall right now. You won't be missed.

[edit]

You are still longandshort's sockpuppet, though.

Jordan23

Activity: 382
Merit: 311

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:38:49 AM

@Pookie, is this true?

LOL I have been informed that shadowcoin intends to follow the example of stealthcoin and will become cryptonote too.

But just with ring signatures because they failed to understand Chandran LOL

Is now explained all the fud and madness of longMADandshort LOL

He is trying to Hondo gets tired and explain how he will implement Chandran, so they can do the same in Shadowcoin LOL

THAT'S TRUE!

Are you really quoting your own fud rumor and asking if it is true?! btc talk gold right here.

this is not fud rumor, this is true  Wink
then why did you clearly ask if your own fud rumor was true as shown very clearly above?

Emilio ignore the fudsters. They cant even explain why XST is not good for them. They just keep the blah blah of the hate hoping they can get some investors out of here.

The roadmap is posted. Anyone that can read then he can clearly see the innovation this coin brings. Major updates are coming very soon so stay tuned.

copy paste! hondo even removed the razor rzr copyright and put his own!  
StealthText = CloakPal
StealthSend = ShadowSend
StealthMarket = Open Bazaar
Tor = Standard on all bitcoin forks. RZR made this a default with their code.

and the rest is vaporware what is to discuss its all fact its all there right in front of you!

how does this :
StealthText = CloakPal
StealthSend = ShadowSend
StealthMarket = Open Bazaar
Tor = Standard on all bitcoin forks. RZR made this a default with their code.

Give you any proof that hondo can deliver something that is unlinkable! stealthsend as proposed right now is not achievable! what is so hard for you guys to grasp?

Are you saying that StealthText is the same as CloakPal? StealthText is the first ever ANON sms transactions. Correct me if i am wrong but CloackPal is JUST sms transactions

StealthSend is equal to ShadowSend...what the fuck man!!??!!? StealthSend is the first technology that is going to use Chandran signatures! The name is almost the same but the technology behind it is way different.

StealthMarket=OpenBazaar? this should be StelathSend+OpenBazaar=MadPerfection

The goal is to acheive a fully anonymous marketplace. If Hondo achieve in implementing Chandran Sigs in StealthSend then we are going to have a fully anonymous blockchain without any bloat. What part of TRYING TO FIX BLOCKCHAIN BLOAT WITH CHANDRAN SIG RATHER RIG SIG you dont understand. Everything about this coin is unique.

All stealthcoin has done is add the name stealth to product that already exist! They even removed copyright from razor code for tor implementation.. Are you really all sticking up for this coin in this way? when all the facts are right there! you realise your code is open source right?

Stop posting the same shit over and over. Youre a child. I'm not even invested in Stealthcoin. You on the other hand need a life. I've never seen such a loser. If this is not your job I truly feel sorry for you. If it is your job I still feel sorry for you. You have nothing better to do? Broke little bitch. And yes I can prove my Bitcoin and Fiat wallets. Wanna play little boy?
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:42:31 AM

+1
they are trying to force Hondo to explain how to implement Chandran signatures, so they can do the same in shitco ... sorry, shadowcoin.
tx42

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:43:36 AM

+1
they are trying to force Hondo to explain how to implement Chandran signatures, so they can do the same in shitco ... sorry, shadowcoin.

He cited the paper. Anyone can do it. It's not a secret.

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:11:10 AM

+1

Paper is here! https://www.dropbox.com/s/do4urdefwoungjz/Stealthsend-Whitepaper-Brief-201409.pdf?dl=0

What is it you think ive been on about all this time..geeze no wonder half of you have no clue and are calling me a fudder and thinking i have alterior motive...

I just assumed you all knew what this tech was and what hondo is going to try!! I just believe he has bitten off more then he can chew its no easy feat what he is going to try and do. And other professionals that work with this and have researched it all already think what he is trying is unlinkable and he clearly said he chose it pretty much because it seemed like the right thing to do considering he wants to reduce bloat ect.

but out of default because there was nothing else that was already working. which is his current theme to get things that already work and implement them and he has done that well but that does not prove he has the ability to pull this off and its dangerous that the community here are selling it as though he can without the questions commming form people of how on earth will he!

My question to hondo is can you please explain a little more in depth where you are in your dev cycle with regards to stealthsend and are you aware yet that what you are proposing is touted as impossible by some other professionals in this field? and if so then what is your counter argument to that? And finally will stealthsend really have a 6 minute blocktime? Thanks.
comando

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:23:43 AM

Stop posting the same shit over and over. Youre a child. I'm not even invested in Stealthcoin. You on the other hand need a life. I've never seen such a loser. If this is not your job I truly feel sorry for you. If it is your job I still feel sorry for you. You have nothing better to do? Broke little bitch. And yes I can prove my Bitcoin and Fiat wallets. Wanna play little boy?

+1

+2

@LongAndShort,  instead of coming here and posting crap in this thread, you should go back to your Shitdow coin's thread and try to save that coin..
Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: