Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:33:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 [420] 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
DFJ

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:59:24 AM

Longandshort, honestly, fuck off.   (1) Reuse of opensource code is not a crime; it is intelligent and efficient.  Everything from facebook to various google apps to pretty much any popular consumer or business software you could name includes other peoples code.  Whether etiquette was violated through copyright removal, I don't know, but at worst its an issue of etiquette.  And (2) I don't think anyone here is certain that the stealthsend implementation will be successful.  BUT it if is it is far superior to monero et al, implying a market cap above them, i.e. in the $5mm+ neighborhood.  That's almost 10 times what it is today, and it is worth waiting and seeing, given the developers earlier successes (anon SMS e.g.) and consistent work thus far.  

moonchaser

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 08:07:20 AM

My question to hondo is can you please explain a little more in depth where you are in your dev cycle with regards to stealthsend and are you aware yet that what you are proposing is touted as impossible by some other professionals in this field? and if so then what is your counter argument to that? And finally will stealthsend really have a 6 minute blocktime? Thanks.

Good question, I'd be interested in hearing a reply for this too.

illodin : Be kind and mention "the professionals in this field" not only by name but by achievements in "this field".
Also please refer me to their statements regarding the matter.
Once this "experts" are mentioned by their name and verified, it will be fair to ask the dev such questions.
Until then you are just propagating LongAndShort's propaganda against XST.

Agreed, LongAndShort, please specify the said professionals and their statements.

Regarding when it's fair to ask how's the development going, I don't agree. You should be able to ask anytime. It should be of interest to the investors. If only a small inside group is aware, that's what's not fair.
Agreed on that too. Anyone should be able to ask about the stage of the development and the dev should be prompt in answering.
My point was that asking the dev questions based on arguments with lack off evidence, is wrong and misleading.

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:35:55 AM

How ignorant are you? not once have i said to dump this coin, no once have i mentioned shadow and not once have i said its not worth buying! What a total load of dribble..stop this pathetic crap.
I came here as a crypto community member and got bashed and you are just adding to the hoards before you that are ignorant pathetic and clearly not really sure what you are doing here.

I could have a signature that says amd does that mean i cant comment on nvidia cmon what a bloody joke this community is! There is like 3 of you so far with gumption the rest of you a sooky little children.

Its not me you should be worried about its your coin, your dev and your future because stealthcoins single feature is no match for just about every other anon coin to date and you all damn well know it!

I cannot believe the ignorance here...I am from shadow so i have no say cmon get a bloody clue! i don't care how you think it looks, i'm not here for all the paranoid reasons most of you think. I'm here because your community stinks, you dev changed copyright on razors code and i'm genuinely interested to see what happens when hondo tells you he cant do what he is planning to do. i'm concerned people are going to get hurt one day and i wish to mitigate the initial shock. stealthcoin community is a stain on this space! And i don't think you should get away with it anymore you're scaring people off! Devs mostly! Sorry for being rude but you just broke the camels back for me today you guys really are sickening.

You have 100. Count them 100 posts here on this thread in about 24 hours.

You are are crazy man. Get some help. Seriously. Look at the symptoms. When the world is telling you that you are crazy, it's not a conspiracy. It means you are crazy.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
tx42

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:39:01 AM

My question to hondo is can you please explain a little more in depth where you are in your dev cycle with regards to stealthsend and are you aware yet that what you are proposing is touted as impossible by some other professionals in this field? and if so then what is your counter argument to that? And finally will stealthsend really have a 6 minute blocktime? Thanks.

Haha. Oh man. A butthurt dark fanboy.

So now we have butthurt cloak, shadow, and dark fanboys.

Your coin sucks dude. The masternodes got hacked. Dark is a shitcoin.

I'm seriously in the right place. When the competition spends all its time worrying about the coins you are in, you know that good times are ahead.

[edit]

I seriously think it's me guys. I have this affect on people. I think I'll start posting support on the XC thread so you losers can follow me over there.

[edit]

Guys, fuckit. Sell your shitcoins and buy XST and you won't feel bad any more. Think about it. This is the answer to your self pity, self loathing, and self doubt.

jefams

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:43:55 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 08:58:54 AM by jefams

My question to longandshort is, share the name of the professionals who are also in volved in this research and share a link what is written thát is not possible? Fact is gold and air not.

We live in open source world and need to learn from each other. If hondo is really going the wrong direction, what could be possible. Then the names of the professionals you going to share with us, should look at this problem together. They are the researchers and developers.

We should not spam each other, but we have to support and find solutions to help the developers.
If the idea of hondos does work, then all coin developers now and future will have profit of this knowledges. Also your professors you going to mention their names,  will learn new things.

I took risk myself, because I believe in something. You might be right, it won't work. Fine, how much I loss. 300 dollar. No big deal, it is more believe. So thank you for your concern, really appreciAte. I would like you to
know, what the professionals you know are doing now? Laughing at new developers and see how they make same mistakes. If it is like that, please ask them? Why not ask them to collaborate with hondo or other developer to create better solutions. Most of the times, things don't work. Don't be negative, you just found your boundary.  You gain knowledge till that level and need to work harder to archive next level.

So to make it short, don't worry about how much we will lose, don't worry for now about the developers research if it will go wrong direction. We will see it.

If you really want to avoid a big disaster and disappointment. Contact the professionals you mentioned to share their knowledge with hondo. If together succeed and other new future devs can learn from this. Then you are a real man. If you or they don't want. Then I guess we all wait and see if hondo archive his goals. If not, then we had a great time and great believe. If he does, then we are a part of a world history. Step by step.

Best, j.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:45:38 AM

Haha. Oh man. A butthurt dark fanboy.

Why am I butthurt? Because I've profited off DRK enormously, and keep on doing so?

Your coin sucks dude. The masternodes got hacked. Dark is a shitcoin.

No masternode got hacked. Stop lying.

Are you trying to say, that it's better XST investors don't know how the development is going? Do you disagree that it is a good question? Or are you insider and in the know, and don't want others to know / find out?
tx42

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:46:32 AM

My question to longandshort is, share the name of the professionals who are also in volved in this research and share a link what is written thát is not possible? Fact is gold and air not.

He thinks a professional is anyone with 5 little circles under their name in this forum.

Real professionals write papers. If he had a case, he would produce a paper refuting the concept of Chandran signatures.

YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 08:47:56 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 08:47:48 PM by mprep

I told you these imbeciles will never learn, till Bob dumps on their fucking heads. After Bob, Emilio Estevez and Hondo organize the dump party, they will cling to this piece of shitcoin with nothing but hope. You can check the Cloakcoin thread for future reference.

Also don't relay on a openbazaar clone. I've checked the original project and it looks like the guys have a lot of work to do. They only managed to decentralize the market but the transactions are still under the trust system. They have a shit ton of work to do in order to implement a trustless escrow. You dumb animals are too brainwashed and scared to accept the truth that you invested in a shitclone project. I mean, your "genius" developer is accused of stealing code and you keep coming with that stealthsend piece of worthless garbage as a counter argument.

The only thing that is less boring about this shitcoin is the implementation of Chandran signatures, which i bet that Hodor and his crew are looking at the whitepaper like Neanderthals in front of a Particle Accelerator.

Start reading motherfuckers and stop flushing bitcoins down the toilet because Hondo the Pig is talking sophisticated

https://i.imgur.com/HxSwOXD.png [NSFW]

[MOD NOTE: Changed NSFW image to link]

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
tx42

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:48:00 AM

Are you trying to say, that it's better XST investors don't know how the development is going? Do you disagree that it is a good question? Or are you insider and in the know, and don't want others to know / find out?

Plenty gets produced here. That's how development is going. I'm not worried, why are you?

Now, I'm going to say what I say to all the butthurt cloak, dark, and shadow fanboys:

Go back to your shitcoin.

tx42

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:50:00 AM

I told you these imbeciles will never learn, till Bob dumps on their fucking heads. After Bob, Emilio Estevez and Hondo organize the dump party, they will cling to this piece of shitcoin with nothing but hope. You can check the Cloakcoin thread for future reference.

You dumbass. 2.5 million coins were dumped yesterday and the price only dropped 15%. Bob doesn't have that much to dump.

No one here is worried about Bob but you.

child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:50:08 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 09:28:18 AM by child_harold

NETWORK RATE INCREASING STEADILY (STEALTHILY)

27 million up from 19 million 3 days ago

jefams

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:50:42 AM

Yes my English is not the best. Yes, I am willing to learn.
Best j
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:54:17 AM

Plenty gets produced here. That's how development is going. I'm not worried, why are you?

Now, I'm going to say what I say to all the butthurt cloak, dark, and shadow fanboys:

Go back to your shitcoin.

Maybe you aren't worried, because you have inside information. Wouldn't it be fair if everyone else knew too?

What's your obsession with butts anyway, did your uncle pay you nighttime visits on your sleepovers?
RadDragon

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

Sound science

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 09:14:13 AM

Hey, if you have questions about development, it's really not that hard to reach the devs.  However if you get all emotional and freak out on these forums you can't expect the devs to answer you.

Name calling people is pretty silly.  It weakens any other point you're trying to make.  Don't do it if you want people to think you're legit.

Do you really want to be known as that guy?

BTC donations: 13aybLjCevCow87LaQQ3CtsFLMgBFchs3Y
kaloryczny

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:24:18 AM

anyone who says that stealthcoin is a scam, it has a small penis by what he has mental problems with head, and now better let him go to the doctor, or prove that it is right
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 09:28:47 AM

Also don't relay on a openbazaar clone. I've checked the original project and it looks like the guys have a lot of work to do. They only managed to decentralize the market but the transactions are still under the trust system. They have a shit ton of work to do in order to implement a trustless escrow. You dumb animals are too brainwashed and scared to accept the truth that you invested in a shitclone project. I mean, your "genius" developer is accused of stealing code and you keep coming with that stealthsend piece of worthless garbage as a counter argument.

The only thing that is less boring about this shitcoin is the implementation of Chandran signatures, which i bet that Hodor and his crew are looking at the whitepaper like Neanderthals in front of a Particle Accelerator.

Start reading motherfuckers and stop flushing bitcoins down the toilet because Hondo the Pig is talking sophisticated

Haha! another brainless crypto guru  Grin
" I've checked the original project" What did you do ? Say that again? You checked ?
So because a lowlife like you looked with his big innocent empty eyes into a thing that he can't really understand, we are supposed to change our minds and believe you ?
You must be brainless ...indeed.
"your "genius" developer is accused of stealing code" Who is claiming that ? You and the other brainless shortdick or legs ..whatever
Big mouth, no brain and full of rage...this is YourMother ...lol

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:34:31 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 03:43:33 PM by EmilioMann

@illodin
@yourmother

You guys should worry more about the coin that support instead stealthcoin.
Seems to have found a darksend exploit in that scam darkcoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=816141.0

@Longandshort
@Pookie

What kind of dev are you? You are part of dev team from a scamcoin that take the ideas of others and simply rushes to launch before and say it was the first without giving any credit to other and then begin with fud on another thread to try destroy another coin.
You guys did it with the ​​mobile wallet with stake from librexcoin and now with a html 5 wallet from i/o coin and also are here just to try to discover how implement chandran signatures to launch it before stealthcoin too.

"Shadow knowing of the release of the wallet, ninja released the night before a QT5 based wallet running html5. IO COin was built from the ground up on RPC-only daemon. Meaning innovation something that had not been done before"

"I/OCoin  is the first  100% HTML5 desktop wallet.  John, click the about tab on that wallet and post here what it says. You will find it says QT. I rest my case
. See post #979 here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.960  The person in the shadowcon “self moderated thread” (the easiest way to know if the coin is ‘shady and scamy’ is to simply check if it is a Self Moderated thread, so they can hide the truth) Quote” it is a QT based desktop wallet with a front HTML5 UI”  Clearly saying it is not a a html5 wallet."

http://www.coinssource.com/io-coin-design-meets-function-html5-wallet-pos-3-0/

THE HTML5 WALLET FROM SHADOWCOIN IS FAKE! JUST MAKE UP!
[/b]
kaloryczny

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:42:17 AM

@illodin
@yourmother
LOL

@Longandshort

These guys have problems with their puberty and their emotional issues destructively destroy their heads
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 09:44:28 AM

@illodin
@yourmother

LOL

@Longandshort
What kind of dev are you? You are part of dev team from a scamcoin that take the ideas of others and simply rushes to launch before and say it was the first without giving any credit to other and then begin with fud on another thread to try destroy another coin.
You guys did it with the ​​mobile wallet with stake from librexcoin and now with a html 5 wallet from i/o coin and also are here just to try to discover how implement chandran signatures to launch it before stealthcoin too.

"Shadow knowing of the release of the wallet, ninja released the night before a QT5 based wallet running html5. IO COin was built from the ground up on RPC-only daemon. Meaning innovation something that had not been done before"

"I/OCoin  is the first  100% HTML5 desktop wallet.  John, click the about tab on that wallet and post here what it says. You will find it says QT. I rest my case
. See post #979 here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.960  The person in the shadowcon “self moderated thread” (the easiest way to know if the coin is ‘shady and scamy’ is to simply check if it is a Self Moderated thread, so they can hide the truth) Quote” it is a QT based desktop wallet with a front HTML5 UI”  Clearly saying it is not a a html5 wallet."

http://www.coinssource.com/io-coin-design-meets-function-html5-wallet-pos-3-0/
Ahahaha! Good find man  Grin
LongShortdick and the crew  were just exposed as frauds...I suspected them as being part of the competition...idiots.

child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:50:04 AM

"Its the real deal."

Dear Stealth- Coin Community,

I have been asked to do a review of the technology and the code.  While I haven't completed the full review, the technology/code does provide an ingenious solution for secure SMS transfers - which is why I agreed to do the review as I can see several real world use cases for this application.

Its the real deal.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
ATCSecure

Pages: « 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 [420] 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: