Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:55:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:03:17 PM

I still wait Hondo reply. Thanks

Hondo doesnt know how to reply hahah after months he gives u copy and paste and promises a task he wont be able to accomplish... LULZ at you tards.. its no figure this thread is over run by newbies... and the full members like Emilio are retards from butthurt scam coins

They also taught in computer science courses that copying, or "double spending" was impossible to prevent without a 3rd party trust. Then, Satoshi Nakamoto created the blockchain, and look were we are all now.  Wink

Just because you and LongAndShort say that what Hondo is trying to do is impossible...doesn't make it so.  Roll Eyes

satoshi didn't repackage everybody elses code and remove copyright then state he was going to soon make bitcoin...

He just did it! Big difference and again clutching at straws here avoiding the fact you know its all truth. It all dosn't add up, how can he achieve it when all he has done is repackage other peoples code!

You might say it is pointless to make your own completely from scratch and i agree with you but that is not what this is about. He has shown no ability to achieve this, yet he is making something that is not yet done in this industry or anywhere when his history shows all he has ever done is repackage and cleverly place working code in series to create something convenient. Ingenuous means he pieced together a puzzle to make a working product. sms relay was that, used from many other things but he wants to do so much more and he has no trust..

but somehow from you, he does, when there just is no trust he can even do it! please tell me i'm wrong again this is just getting so sickening. he has no history of making a crypto first of this magnitude and thus by telling everyone a fair amount of time before its release that its dooable=vaporware and really is a hype gimmik like the rest of this coin!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:04:46 PM

These facts about that shitcoin which is SDC Shadowcash should be posted in their thread too. At least they too learn some lesson how is to annoy others with lies and false propaganda which they are using. Facts about Shit SDC are undeniable .

Why do you keep bringing up shadow when i haven't mentioned it once i'm talking about stealthcoin but you are all clothing at straws trying to find some way to avoid the huge elephant in the room here.
you all missed the fact its got one feature and some vapoware and that its going to be a dark cold day in hell before hondo achieves what he is trying to.

Because you want to chase XST holders to sell and buy into your FAKE shadowcoin
I smell scam already as the dev deleted every posts that make them hard time.
My other worry is Showdowcoin trying to implementing ring signatures and this is why they're trying ride with their competitors wave?

lol again thats info from emilio...cmon you are clutching at straws that has nothing to do with what we are talking about here and again its just paranoia and conspiracy because you cannot handle such a discussion without all the added garbage your mind can only muster up! stop avoiding the fact this coin is a fraud
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:06:43 PM

btcwriter and LongAndshort :

Why are you here if you don't love XST ? What is your goal to post in this thread ?
Personaly if I dislike a coin I do not go to the thread, you must have problem in your life
Please go away to support a coin that you love, It will be more positive
Thanks

Sorry for my english

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:07:18 PM

Longandshort you're on to something it's ridiculous that code and technology are being shared - I mean what's next!? Elon Musk letting the entire world have Tesla technology and not asking for credit....oh, wait...

http://www.teslamotors.com/blog/all-our-patent-are-belong-you

child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:08:10 PM

WHY DOES A TROLL CARE ABOUT MY BEST INTERESTS?
IT DOESN'T
PURE FUD

JUST IGNORE

pookielax31

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:10:00 PM

If you all want a good laugh.... this is by far the best troll video ever... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=670if6Etx0o  To lighten the mood with all the trolling  Cheesy
moonchaser

Activity: 442

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 05:10:07 PM

Emilio and LongAndshort :

Why are you here if you don't love XST ? What is your goal to post in this thread ?
Personaly if I dislike a coin I do not go to the thread, you must have problem in your life
Please go out to support a coin that you love, It will be more positive
Thanks

Sorry for my english
No No, Emilio is a xst lover...just shortdick is a retarded fuck on medication. He is like fly on shit for days, just doesn't wanna quit.
The dude is sick....

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:17:49 PM

Longandshort you're on to something it's ridiculous that code and technology are being shared - I mean what's next!? Elon Musk letting the entire world have Tesla technology and not asking for credit....oh, wait...

Again if you change a copyright to your own whats that saying.. I have not once said sharing is not cool gawd are you high this is all bitcoin code anyhow it has nothing to do with people using others code but everything to do with hondo!!! and his inability to have so much trust form you all! He removed copyright and put his own its a clear copy paste signal and it just adds to the facts that this is just other peoples code thats cool but you guys are all selling it like ist the best and it isnt.

My point is and always has been is that none of that proves hondo can achieve what he wants to!

The facts are all there, why is there so much trust in it.. Oh thats right y'all scared of your investment because you blindly invested because it was pumping and had volume thats it...

This is the lesson here and its clear none of you have a clue about the tech so you must all be here for the money. Well gigs up guys apparently the money is mostly gone and all thats left is some stubborn investors who know nothing about the tech and a dev who really cant back his claims to be capable of achieving stealthsend! am i making too much sense is that why its so hard to digest!? because this has been the risk form the start here because the coin has one feature! this was always going to happen this conversation was inevitable be it me or someone else it was always bound to start somewhere.

You guys just expedited it by bashing the wrong community member! i've been watching you all do it since july its appalling and you should all be ashamed and ask yourself why are you even here
risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:21:32 PM

Again if you change a copyright to your own whats that saying.. I have not once said sharing is not cool gawd are you high this is all bitcoin code anyhow it has nothing to do with people using others code but everything to do with hondo!!! and his inability to have so much trust form you all! He removed copyright and put his own its a clear copy paste signal and it just adds to the facts that this is just other peoples code thats cool but you guys are all selling it like ist the best and it isnt.

My point is and always has been is that none of that proves hondo can achieve what he wants to!

The facts are all there, why is there so much trust in it.. Oh thats right y'all scared of your investment because you blindly invested because it was pumping and had volume thats it...

This is the lesson here and its clear none of you have a clue about the tech so you must all be here for the money. Well gigs up guys apparently the money is mostly gone and all thats left is some stubborn investors who know nothing about the tech and a dev who really cant back his claims to be capable of achieving stealthsend! am i making too much sense is that why its so hard to digest!? because this has been the risk form the start here because the coin has one feature! this was always going to happen this conversation was inevitable be it me or someone else it was always bound to start somewhere.

You guys just expedited it by bashing the wrong community member! i've been watching you all do it since july its appealing and you should all be ashamed and ask yourself why are you even here

Dude, I took my medication. Now it's your turn.
GStealthCoin

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:22:17 PM

My fave post = "This user is currently ignored."

Try it.

# I am not part of the official StealthCoin Team. Just a community member.
objectofawareness

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:23:12 PM

Hondo doesnt know how to reply hahah after months he gives u copy and paste and promises a task he wont be able to accomplish... LULZ at you tards.. its no figure this thread is over run by newbies... and the full members like Emilio are retards from butthurt scam coins

They also taught in computer science courses that copying, or "double spending" was impossible to prevent without a 3rd party trust. Then, Satoshi Nakamoto created the blockchain, and look were we are all now.  Wink

Just because you and LongAndShort say that what Hondo is trying to do is impossible...doesn't make it so.  Roll Eyes

satoshi didn't repackage everybody elses code and remove copyright then state he was going to soon make bitcoin...

He just did it! Big difference and again clutching at straws here avoiding the fact you know its all truth. It all dosn't add up, how can he achieve it when all he has done is repackage other peoples code!

You might say it is pointless to make your own completely from scratch and i agree with you but that is not what this is about. He has shown no ability to achieve this, yet he is making something that is not yet done in this industry or anywhere when his history shows all he has ever done is repackage and cleverly place working code in series to create something convenient. Ingenuous means he pieced together a puzzle to make a working product. sms relay was that, used from many other things but he wants to do so much more and he has no trust..

but somehow from you, he does, when there just is no trust he can even do it! please tell me i'm wrong again this is just getting so sickening. he has no history of making a crypto first of this magnitude and thus by telling everyone a fair amount of time before its release that its dooable=vaporware and really is a hype gimmik like the rest of this coin!

What I'm referring to is chandran signatures. You claim that it's "impossible", just as computer science taught that it's impossible to prevent double spending  without a 3rd party trust.
At this point, we know that your a troll and it's worthless to try to have a dialectic with you. It's one thing to have a point and then move on, but your in trollville now.

The truth is that your invested in Shadowcoin/cash (which you think is more innovative) and your annoyed that nobody cares about it and that people are more interested in XST (which you think is a copy/paste coin). I get it...your transparent. Staying in this thread and bashing XST isn't going to help your coin though. It actually is a put-off.  
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:23:22 PM

I just started posting in Shit SDC thread with very valid but serious questions. From now on I am going to post just in SDC Shitcoin's thread.
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:26:41 PM

I just started posting in Shit SDC thread with very valid but serious questions. From now on I am going to post just in SDC Shitcoin's thread.

I hear yea, but it seems they have too much to hide. The posts may mysteriously vanish:

http://i58.tinypic.com/a1sf4m.jpg
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:29:51 PM

Proof
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:30:24 PM

It will getting deleted
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:31:19 PM

What I'm referring to is chandran signatures. You claim that it's "impossible", just as computer science taught that it's impossible to prevent double spending  without a 3rd party trust.
At this point, we know that your a troll and it's worthless to try to have a dialectic with you. It's one thing to have a point and then move on, but your in trollville now.

The truth is that your invested in Shadowcoin/cash (which you think is more innovative) and your annoyed that nobody cares about it and that people are more interested in XST (which you think is a copy/paste coin). I get it...your transparent. Staying in this thread and bashing XST isn't going to help your coin though. It actually is a put-off.  

I've basically said numerous times "its almost impossible" because i agree its not fair to state such an absolute but prove to me hondo is capable and deserves people betting their money on it . None of you have, all you have done is bash me and anyone else who offers factual evidence to back up the claims that its not innovation it is straight up fluff.. You are killing yourselves i'm not doing anything but be a catalyst to something you are, and have already achieved..complete shame! remove all the noise form the op and all thats left is stealth relay! and that warrants trust that hondo can do something thats touted almost impossible because its unlinkable!
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:32:37 PM

I agree
pookielax31 and LongAndShort is one person.

I dont hide behind other accounts check my history unlike emilio whose second XST hype account was uncovered yesterday when he was talkign to himself  Grin

The person hiding is you moron
I have many proofs pookielax31 and LongAndShort is one person
I bet no awkward or embarrassment to talk to yourself here over the web?

You are buy far the most retarded one in here... would love to see your proof

pookie;

longandhsort;

Proof #1 : All posts by this person is started with capital but a few slipped his fingers
Proof #2 : When pookie is posting then longandshort is posting.... are you guys arranging to sleep and wake up together? Oh wait, it's just one person.
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:33:28 PM

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS
IGNORE THESE FUDDING LOSERS

risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:34:48 PM

I've basically said numerous times "its almost impossible" because i agree its not fair to state such an absolute but prove to me hondo is capable and deserves people betting their money on it . None of you have, all you have done is bash me and anyone else who offers factual evidence to back up the claims that its not innovation it is straight up fluff.. You are killing yourselves i'm not doing anything but be a catalyst to something you are, and have already achieved..complete shame! remove all the noise form the op and all thats left is stealth relay! and that warrants trust that hondo can do something thats touted almost impossible because its unlinkable!

Still no proof of your "vaporware" claims.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:35:48 PM

It will getting deleted

Why on earth would you go there..to hurt me..and im crazy..shadow has nothing to do with this conversation geeze some of you are soooooo pathetic its sickening. look at yourselves.

When someone actually starts having an intelligent conversation with me then i will start to deliver more information about how it is almost impossible for hondo to achieve and maybe we can help him find a solution. but so far its been bashing so all ill do is continue to reply. I am the only one here on topic the rest of you are just clutching at straws trying to attack me..futile attempts are sickening.
Pages: « 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: