Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:30:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [426] 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:49:37 PM

In light of all the trolling..... A funny ass video about trolls.... step back and laugh for a second Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=670if6Etx0o

+1

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:52:42 PM

Is here XST or SDC thread ?
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:54:45 PM

I guess you could say its part SDC thread now that the dev is using our technology. There's a group of ignorant XST trolls coming into the SDC thread throwing out baseless scam accusations about a real project (Shadow). See for yourself, it starts here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg9143145#msg9143145

deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:56:41 PM

Let me expand on what you label vaporware, apologies if I go on a tangent. We have all invested in stealthcoin based on the developer demonstrating technology that we want - now based on some of those those elements being delivered as promised we are more inclined to have faith that the subsequent items will be delivered - this is our risk not yours. There have been many coins delivering nothing and collapsing but the only person to blame is yourself not the developer you took onboard the risk own your actions, if you play in an unregulated market accept the risk don't cry when it goes wrong.

Have you ever observed a conversation with an Apple fan boy Vs a Samsung fan boy it's futile isn't it? Seth Godin labeled it tribes (Good Book). And it's sad to see no matter what our technological advances are we will always ruin everything because we feel entitled to everything when in fact we're not entitled to anything. Just marvel at the fact we are witnessing the early days of electronic currency in 10 years this conversation will be irrelevant.

P.S. You should really visit the Ethereum thread you would be like a kid in a candy store I'm sure they would love to have you - 12 million USD amassed on what you would deem vaporware Shocked

https://forum.ethereum.org/
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:59:15 PM

Their SDC coin is dead and this is the only way is to ride other coins wave.
I think hondo is smart he's taking the code from dying coins then revive to make it better and adding more future if needed like StealthText ect. There is no reason to write something from scratch when it's already there as long he know what's going on and able to fix when it's broke.
Is SDC explorer got fix yet? I don't bother to check shitcoin by the way.
risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:01:14 PM

Let me expand on what you label vaporware, apologies if I go on a tangent. We have all invested in stealthcoin based on the developer demonstrating technology that we want - now based on some of those those elements being delivered as promised we are more inclined to have faith that the subsequent items will be delivered - this is our risk not yours. There have been many coins delivering nothing and collapsing but the only person to blame is yourself not the developer you took onboard the risk own your actions, if you play in an unregulated market accept the risk don't cry when it goes wrong.

Have you ever observed a conversation with an Apple fan boy Vs a Samsung fan boy it's futile isn't it? Seth Godin labeled it tribes (Good Book). And it's sad to see no matter what our technological advances are we will always ruin everything because we feel entitled to everything when in fact we're not entitled to anything. Just marvel at the fact we are witnessing the early days of electronic currency in 10 years this conversation will be irrelevant.

P.S. You should really visit the Ethereum thread you would be like a kid in a candy store I'm sure they would love to have you - 12 million USD amassed on what you would deem vaporware Shocked

+1000
Well said... I couldn't agree more.
pookielax31

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:05:20 PM

I think hondo is smart he's taking the code from dying coins then revive to make it better and adding more future if needed like StealthText ect. There is no reason to write something from scratch when it's already there as long he know what's going on and able to fix when it's broke.

http://sdc.blockexplorer.cc/chain/ShadowCoin  That one u mean u dumb fuck.. Much nicer then XST's also
defier

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:06:41 PM

Thats just it you moron

That's as far as I got.
Welcome to ignore.
Have a nice day   Smiley
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:06:51 PM

http://sdc.blockexplorer.cc/chain/ShadowCoin  That one u mean u dumb fuck

There is no reason for me to find out about dead shitcoin.
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:09:01 PM

SDC has 120 people in IRC, SDC devs keep bringing innovation, SDC is far younger than XST, yet XST is using Shadow's Code (LevelDB and Stealth Addresses), SDC has develivered every single major advancement for a PoS-based coin

Let's take a look at the facts and then line that up with your FUD.

ShadowLite:
The 1st PoS Simplified Payment Verification (SPV) as outlined in Section 8 of Satoshi's Whitepaper: https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

ShadowSend v1:
The first C++ in protocol implementation of Dual Key Stealth Addresses

ShadowGo:
The first Andorid and iOS wallets to support staking

Shadow's Cryptobroswer
The first HTML framework has been layered directly on top of a client-side cryptocurrency without using external service calls

ShadowChat
A highly advanced P2P end-to-end encrytped messaging system for desktop and mobile, originally authored by the Lead dev of Shadow. http://www.shadow.cash/downloads/shadowcoin-p2p-em.pdf

All of this delivered in just over 2 months. Notice how I didn't even post any over our future developments? We've done more at Shadow than any project on the market and for you to attempt to FUD real development with baseless scam accusations is shameful and a disgrace to the cryptocurrency community as a whole. Shadow is far from dead it's a young project and the sky is the limit.

On the other hand your coin hasn't delivered anything remotely close to the level of development that's coming out of our project. Nothing but a roadmap of coming soon(tm) and a collection of ignorant trolls like yourself. Your coin just had a 3M XST dump on Bittrex. Tell me again which project is dead?

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:10:25 PM

+1000
Well said... I couldn't agree more.

What a total load of garbage and a weak justification... If and when you are getting hurt,  it impacts the entire industry all because you're too thick to even see the writing on the wall. ethereum is a weak attempt they have spent months in preparation and when you look at what they have done and followed them and their qualifications in their own areas of expertise they warrant investment.

But that is not also without risk and will severely impact the space also but it is not even close to being a logical or even worthy example. This project isn't even in the same league as most projects right now let alone justifying it like that...what a ton of garbage...back to the drawing board for you two
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:12:50 PM

SDC has 120 people in IRC, the coin is far younger than XST, yet XST is using Shadow's Code (LevelDB and Stealth Addresses), SDC has develivered every single major advancement for a PoS-based coin

ShadowLite:
The 1st PoS Simplified Payment Verification (SPV) as outlined in Section 8 of Satoshi's Whitepaper: https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

ShadowSend v1:

ShadowGo:

Shadow's Cryptobroswer
The first HTML framework has been layered directly on top of a client-side cryptocurrency without using external service calls

ShadowChat
A highly advanced P2P end-to-end encrytped messaging system for desktop and mobile, originally authored by the Lead dev of Shadow. http://www.shadow.cash/downloads/shadowcoin-p2p-em.pdf

All of this delivered in the last 2 1/2 months. Notice how I didn't even post any over our future developments? We've done more at Shadow than any project on the market and for you to attempt to FUD real development with baseless scam accusations is shameful and a disgrace to the cryptocurrency community as a whole. Shadow is far from dead it's a young project and the sky is the limit.

SDC has 120 people in IRC. LOL
What about fake self-trading volume at mintpat, is that count too?
SDC, showdowncoin or shadedowcash is dead, deal with it.

You all SDC bagholders should thanks Stealthcoin as we all allow you to cry here. But we can't do much anyway.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:15:13 PM

SDC has 120 people in IRC, the coin is far younger than XST, yet XST is using Shadow's Code (LevelDB and Stealth Addresses), SDC has develivered every single major advancement for a PoS-based coin

ShadowLite:

ShadowSend v1:

ShadowGo:

Shadow's Cryptobroswer

ShadowChat

All of this delivered in the last 2 1/2 months. Notice how I didn't even post any over our future developments? We've done more at Shadow than any project on the market and for you to attempt to FUD real development with baseless scam accusations is shameful and a disgrace to the cryptocurrency community as a whole. Shadow is far from dead it's a young project and the sky is the limit.

This is not really an argument about what coin is better there really isnt any comparison one feature vs 5 originals you keep avoiding the fact that hondo cant achieve chandran signitures why wont any of you address this? its vaporware!
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:16:58 PM

ShadowLite:

ShadowSend v1:

ShadowGo:

Shadow's Cryptobroswer

ShadowChat

This is not really an argument about what coin is better there really isnt any comparison one feature vs 5 originals you keep avoiding the fact that hondo cant achieve chandran signitures why wont any of you address this? its vaporware!

How many times we all asking for source, proof or who have tried this? Is that your incompetent SDC said it's can't be done?
risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:17:49 PM

ShadowLite:

ShadowSend v1:

ShadowGo:

Shadow's Cryptobroswer

ShadowChat

Opinion does not = fact.
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:17:57 PM

ShadowLite:

ShadowSend v1:

ShadowGo:

Shadow's Cryptobroswer

ShadowChat

You refuse to face the facts. All the developments I've stated are factual, real and working right now - not vapor. Our devs have showed the crypto community they have a deep understanding of advanced cryptography, yours has not. Your roadmap is filled with coming soon(tm) our bio is filled with deliverables some of which are being using in this project right now. Our coin is far younger than Stealthcoin, yet we've delivered orders of magnitude more than your team.

You are a just a sockpuppet for a vaporcoin. Deal with it.

BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:20:19 PM

ShadowLite:

ShadowSend v1:

ShadowGo:

Shadow's Cryptobroswer

ShadowChat

You refuse to face the facts. All the developments I've stated are factual, real and working right now - not vapor. Our devs have showed the crypto community they have a deep understanding of advanced cryptography, yours has not. Your roadmap is filled with coming soon(tm) our bio is filled with deliverables some of which are being using in this project right now. Our coin is far younger than Stealthcoin, yet we've delivered orders of magnitude more than your team.

The fact is SDC is dead, only a few people participating in your btc thread and your stock is way down. Everything coming out your project is just FAKE
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:24:04 PM

I second you here that SDC is dead actually it was dead project from start. All the efforts they are making is just a failed attempt to recover their losses from SDC. SDC is dead .
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:28:19 PM

SDC is DEAD.

Everybody knows that.

1 BTC up $100,000
1 BTC down $100,000

No one care or give a crap about dying coin as seen here
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:30:17 PM

ShadowLite:

ShadowSend v1:

ShadowGo:

Shadow's Cryptobroswer

ShadowChat

The fact is SDC is dead, only a few people participating in your btc thread and your stock is way down. Everything coming out your project is just FAKE

Wrong again. XST is dead. You have no delivery, MASSIVE DUMPS (almost 20% of the coin supply) and a coming soon(tm) roadmap.

Our community hangs out on IRC for instantaneous communication alongside our dev team. Our community will be hanging out in ShadowChat when our chatrooms, which btw are already working right now. Your community will still be here circle jerking each other about a "coming soon(tm)" roadmap and continue to FUD real development projects like Shadow while you wait for your dev to search and replace Shadow.

Shadow is a project that is a little over 2 months old and has delivered more innovations than any other PoS coin to date. It's just getting started. On the other hand your project is what 5 months old? Has done nothing more than copy a younger projects code?

I'll make a point to come back in here and remind you of this once Shadow gets media attention. Until then keep circle jerking your vapormap.

Pages: « 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [426] 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: