Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:40:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 [439] 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
RadDragon

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

Sound science

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 02:47:09 AM

The devs not responding to these comments (and they do know this is going on) just further demonstrates how little credibility this guy has.

I'll be blunt.  The devs not responding is not a good thing.  Look at how many pages have been filled with this stuff.  There are many of us that want to hear real technical answers to things and don't get them.  For example, I want to know what the size of the transactions will be with low mixes compared to CN coins as opposed to those given in the whitepaper as a selling point for chandran sigs.  When I brought it up before, I was labeled a troll/fuder etc and got no answers.

When I asked real question about BTCD, jl777 answered me.  When I asked questions about SDC, the dev answered me.  Fact is, I could list a few more coins where the dev actually answered my questions but in here, all you get is posts about how this is the second coming and posts get buried with images.

Granted, unlike this guy, I didn't go into those other threads and come out saying it was crap and vaporware, but still, some of us would like some real technical discussions and when we don't see any, it does not reflect well on the coin and the devs.

Not an unreasonable request, but you should similarly see that it's not unreasonable to ignore the request.  For example, in the early days of XC, which despite its other failings has seen many technical successes, Dan answered technical questions in the thread all the time.  Then he clearly realized that was a massive drain on his time and not worth it as for every intelligent and well meaning technical question he had to wade through a pile of worthless troll questions.  Parallel here is that while your question is reasonable, does the dev really need to take his time to deal with longandshort, who doesn't have an argument and just shouts that he doesn't think the project will work?  So maybe dev decides he'd rather just focus on coding rather than putting himself at the beck and call of Random People On The Internet and answers neither question.
im so full of shit please dont read my posts

Yeah.  The devs are keeping busy, but they do respond to genuine questions here.  And they're easy to get in contact with at slack chat.
Tonight argakiig gave me a sweet chicken recipe to seduce my woman.

Dev got me laid.  Thanks, bro.

BTC donations: 13aybLjCevCow87LaQQ3CtsFLMgBFchs3Y
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Forbet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:49:00 AM

Long and short, have you gone into slackchat and spoken with the devs?

I don't use slackchat should i..this is a community question i really wasn't asking the devs but encouraging your community to look at the glaring facts..something you are all still well incapable of doing bar a few that don't seem to be holding it! funny that isn't it! if i was invested both time and money i would be asking a lot more then this maybe you should be too! and don't start on me twisting it up to suit you i don't have to do anything other then what i'm doing right now you are all making a perfect example for everyone to see of how not to handle things!

Got it, you're more into making a show and causing a reaction than you are into actually finding the answer to your question. Thanks.
DFJ

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:56:47 AM

The devs not responding to these comments (and they do know this is going on) just further demonstrates how little credibility this guy has.

I'll be blunt.  The devs not responding is not a good thing.  Look at how many pages have been filled with this stuff.  There are many of us that want to hear real technical answers to things and don't get them.  For example, I want to know what the size of the transactions will be with low mixes compared to CN coins as opposed to those given in the whitepaper as a selling point for chandran sigs.  When I brought it up before, I was labeled a troll/fuder etc and got no answers.

When I asked real question about BTCD, jl777 answered me.  When I asked questions about SDC, the dev answered me.  Fact is, I could list a few more coins where the dev actually answered my questions but in here, all you get is posts about how this is the second coming and posts get buried with images.

Granted, unlike this guy, I didn't go into those other threads and come out saying it was crap and vaporware, but still, some of us would like some real technical discussions and when we don't see any, it does not reflect well on the coin and the devs.

Not an unreasonable request, but you should similarly see that it's not unreasonable to ignore the request.  For example, in the early days of XC, which despite its other failings has seen many technical successes, Dan answered technical questions in the thread all the time.  Then he clearly realized that was a massive drain on his time and not worth it as for every intelligent and well meaning technical question he had to wade through a pile of worthless troll questions.  Parallel here is that while your question is reasonable, does the dev really need to take his time to deal with longandshort, who doesn't have an argument and just shouts that he doesn't think the project will work?  So maybe dev decides he'd rather just focus on coding rather than putting himself at the beck and call of Random People On The Internet and answers neither question.

Quite an interesting take on the actions of someone you are not, so you are saying that everyone else that has asked anything here that has not revived a mature answer is not worthy because they are "some random from the internet" You do realise we are all random and are all on the Internet don't you? no clearly not with a stupid idea such as that..so because i asked a simple question and got bashed and have been asking it ever since im not worthy because i wont give up..cmon you have lost the plot! and are quite offensive. you would not put up with this bs so why should any body else! that is whats lost to me! how you justify it is scary! this is plain and simple about my sig and the claims i present nothing more nothing less you people cant answer and you handle it by swinging an axe. primitive to say the least!

Look - my point is if I fire off an email to elon musk asking that he defend this or that about the model d, he's not going to answer me.  He doesn't know who I am, and it isn't efficient for him to spend time answering technical questions just because Someone Wants To Know.  This is a similar, albeit lesser, scenario.  Maybe for your own reference go through a16z's portfolio and start firing off technical questions to various founders.  Most will not bother to respond to you, and that does NOT mean there is anything wrong with their respective businesses. It just means they don't value your opinion enough to respond to you...  Make sense?

And by the way, you probably can get an answer to the question you are asking, just not by repeatedly spamming this thread with crap.  Try PM, try slackchat.
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:57:05 AM

It seems like only logical people think the same thing i have come to conclusion it is vaporwaer because of the bashing and the way ive been treated you saw what i asked to begin with and what followed your points are bang on correct now with regards to my claims its simple. Regular ring signatures cannot be used because double spending is untraceable as they are unlinkable. no one is able to find out wether any two signatures (with two spends) are generated by the same entity or not. Linkable ring signatures provide the remedy to this problem by allowing the public to detect any signer who has produced two or more signatures. Hondo does not know how to pick the right paper the tracability is needed to to prevent double spending and chandran are unlinkable/tracable The way its implied is vaporware!

Allrighty.  So I found this which, if I'm understanding all the technical talk (and there's a good chance I'm not), says that you can make them traceable etc. Given that's from 2011, there's probably been some advancements since then

http://books.google.com/books?isbn=3642190731

In particular, section 5 and section 6.

Perhaps the devs could comment on that.

There also seems to be a paper out there "Sub-linear size traceable ring signatures without random oracles" which I can't seem to find the complete text to.  However, I've found references in other documents that theorize improvements or alternatives to it that makes it appear to apply to Chandran signatures.  One of it's authors is Eiichiro Fujisaki.  Interestingly, I found a post that said something along the lines of the CN method being "inspired" by that paper.

So, can you point out to me where you are getting the information that it can't be done?

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
defier

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:05:31 AM

So, can you point out to me where you are getting the information that it can't be done?

What, are you insane?  Don't confuse the issue with facts.
Viper1

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:11:01 AM

Apparently I am since I forgot that Chandran sigs are in fact "Sub-linear Ring Signatures Without Random Oracles" and I found a paper that shows how to make them traceable etc.  Not to mention a few papers that offer improvements and/or alternative methods to that paper.  lol

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:34:24 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 03:52:20 AM by EmilioMann

Your spaming over the truth shows how nervous you are as an investor....Not to mention everything stated in the above post is total bullshit and cant be further from the truth!!! Yea you really no crypto.......

Your a joke emilioman

Youre a joke noob, pookie.
obviously you not was a BCT member yet when liberty was launched and should not know about cryptocoins that time.
I think you showed your flawed charts in forex that time
No other "anon" coin existed beyond darkcoin when liberty was launched.
I mined liberty since day one and bought 600k for 200 satoshis.
Two weeks later she come to be worth more than 20k and then was destroyed by IE and its stupid dev.
liberty had more than 1500 btc volume on mintpal for a week
I sell at 18k  Wink
O_Omaha

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:43:39 AM

objectofawareness

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:05:06 AM

hahaha!!  Cheesy
tljenson

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:05:20 AM

Enjoy the downtrend fools ..Lower Highs and Lower Lows  Wink

You said downtrend two days ago when XST at 7k and it's now 8k.
Way to go Fudster. Whatever you have tried or bought-in all failed included your showdowncoin. You need to try harder
You and your life is a failure

yea when you touch a low you go up before you come back down your tard....  This community is literally filled with people that have no fucking clue about trading or crypto... can wait to see emilioman convincing you all not to sell like he did to people in all the other shitcoins that left him butthurtt

You said downtrend two days ago when XST at 7k and it's now 8k. No other comment and you shouldn't make another nonsense comment.

Are you mentally handicap.... Any fucking semi brained person would agree  this chart is a downtrend...A chimp could look at this chart and agree its an official downtrend... I honestly wonder how fuckign retarded some people are with crypto ... but hey a fool is meant to part with their money so its no wonder your ass will be flat broke from the crypto game ..

If ur honestly gonna argue that isnt a downtrend then your a fucking moron and anyone hear with a half a brain would agree

OK we get it, there is a down trend, but have you ever heard of a fucking up trend, they to can happen as well. One downtrend isn't the end of a coin.
O_Omaha

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:11:11 AM

objectofawareness

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:13:54 AM

LOL  Cheesy

your the king/queen of pics/gifs!
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:22:29 AM

Apparently I am since I forgot that Chandran sigs are in fact "Sub-linear Ring Signatures Without Random Oracles" and I found a paper that shows how to make them traceable etc.  Not to mention a few papers that offer improvements and/or alternative methods to that paper.  lol

good to know and thanks for sharing. it would be cool if you can share these papers with us.

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
Viper1

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:27:37 AM

good to know and thanks for sharing. it would be cool if you can share these papers with us.

I had posted some stuff here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg9148578#msg9148578

Didn't save the links to the papers that talked about alternate/improved methods to the Fujisaki paper.

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:30:09 AM

Quite an interesting take on the actions of someone you are not, so you are saying that everyone else that has asked anything here that has not revived a mature answer is not worthy because they are "some random from the internet" You do realise we are all random and are all on the Internet don't you? no clearly not with a stupid idea such as that..so because i asked a simple question and got bashed and have been asking it ever since im not worthy because i wont give up..cmon you have lost the plot! and are quite offensive. you would not put up with this bs so why should any body else! that is whats lost to me! how you justify it is scary! this is plain and simple about my sig and the claims i present nothing more nothing less you people cant answer and you handle it by swinging an axe. primitive to say the least!

Look - my point is if I fire off an email to elon musk asking that he defend this or that about the model d, he's not going to answer me.  He doesn't know who I am, and it isn't efficient for him to spend time answering technical questions just because Someone Wants To Know.  This is a similar, albeit lesser, scenario.  Maybe for your own reference go through a16z's portfolio and start firing off technical questions to various founders.  Most will not bother to respond to you, and that does NOT mean there is anything wrong with their respective businesses. It just means they don't value your opinion enough to respond to you...  Make sense?

And by the way, you probably can get an answer to the question you are asking, just not by repeatedly spamming this thread with crap.  Try PM, try slackchat.

I actually haven't made any song and dance about the devs not responding nor have i asked them to although it would be nice, i understood from the very beginning what you're trying to explain to me as though i don't. If i did want them only i could pm, email and slack chat them directly.

I'm in a public forum asking the community at large in an efficient way to me. I'm covering a number of ethical goals as a way to gain the attention of all and talk about this. I, and as stated by other bct users, they have also been met with quite vulgar responses for the community here at large. Often abused, bashed and had just about every thing about them attacked and thrown against them but rarely has anyone commented on the things they or i were/am asking or bringing up without some form of abusive text or slander..This has been a trend here for quite a long time and they bit me and here i am..

Call it what you want twist it how you will assume the worse if thats what helps you understand it but its as simple as this. razorcoin devs deserve their copyright to remain intact, i think its ethical for the community to encourage the dev team to correct that in the next wave of updates to their branches. i also think that we need to have a discussion about the use of chandran signs in this new chain they propose and my point has been this and its still up for a cohesive counter argument without abuse and without pointing to papers that are immaterial. Fact is the devs have put this as a feature to bet on and if ther is argument that its not doable we should be talking about it weather people like it or not! If the devs are too busy to explain themselves fine but it should not be on the roadmap! as of this point the coin is ported form other projects except for sms relay which is separate to the chain itself. this does not warrant excessive buzzing and big betting on their release without a intelligent debate about if its doable..im saying its not ive given my reasons any cryptographer would understand what im saying and an educated response form someone or discussion is all this thread needs not the absolute putrid filth that has flown so i could aslo ask the community to find them selfs a competent community manager to set a culture because it literally is the wild west in here and i think you're community members be i like them or not need to be more educated and by that i mean they need more documentation!

people like emilio and btc-writer spamming the things they do on topics they don't have the faintest clue about they are setting up for failure but it does not seem to bother then because anybody telling thy are wrong are accused of fudding! i have already taught emilio how to use tables for his graphics so he can not take up half a page with them in a post and you can thank me for at least that! i don't want to tell you all how to do your jobs but you cannot deny this any longer this community is putrid but means well so i hope to see drastic change because this industry needs it and less of this crap!
Forbet

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:34:43 AM

You don't stop crying. Even after you got your answer. You just won't stop. That's why people are frustrated with you. Quick acting like you just wandering in here all innocent. You use alts. You insult. You ignore answers.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:37:13 AM

You don't stop crying. Even after you got your answer. You just won't stop. That's why people are frustrated with you. Quick acting like you just wandering in here all innocent. You use alts. You insult. You ignore answers.

what the hell are you dribbling about now.. i have one bitcoin forum account i am innocent you're a filthy human and i haven't got an answer! why do i feel like im in the twilight zone here
Forbet

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:38:58 AM

It's drivel, not dribble. I'm so sick of you fucking that word up. lol
Forbet

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:41:35 AM

Viper1 calmly and respectfully engaged you in discussion but you'd rather shove your fingers in your ears, ignore him and scream RAPE at the top of your lungs. You've completely lost all credibility. Get out. 
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:43:07 AM

what the hell are you dribbling about now.. i have one bitcoin forum account i am innocent you're a filthy human and i haven't got an answer! why do i feel like im in the twilight zone here

You keep saying Stealthsend is not doable, not doable and you even demanded it to remove from the roadmap. You is one insane toxic human that can't be fix. You have no logic and believing only your own opinion even if it's wrong.
Pages: « 1 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 [439] 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: