Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:27:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
tljenson

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:34:01 AM

I still wait Hondo reply. Thanks

Hondo doesnt know how to reply hahah after months he gives u copy and paste and promises a task he wont be able to accomplish... LULZ at you tards.. its no figure this thread is over run by newbies... and the full members like Emilio are retards from butthurt scam coins

They also taught in computer science courses that copying, or "double spending" was impossible to prevent without a 3rd party trust. Then, Satoshi Nakamoto created the blockchain, and look were we are all now.  Wink

Just because you and LongAndShort say that what Hondo is trying to do is impossible...doesn't make it so.  Roll Eyes

satoshi didn't repackage everybody elses code and remove copyright then state he was going to soon make bitcoin...

He just did it! Big difference and again clutching at straws here avoiding the fact you know its all truth. It all dosn't add up, how can he achieve it when all he has done is repackage other peoples code!

You might say it is pointless to make your own completely from scratch and i agree with you but that is not what this is about. He has shown no ability to achieve this, yet he is making something that is not yet done in this industry or anywhere when his history shows all he has ever done is repackage and cleverly place working code in series to create something convenient. Ingenuous means he pieced together a puzzle to make a working product. sms relay was that, used from many other things but he wants to do so much more and he has no trust..

but somehow from you, he does, when there just is no trust he can even do it! please tell me i'm wrong again this is just getting so sickening. he has no history of making a crypto first of this magnitude and thus by telling everyone a fair amount of time before its release that its dooable=vaporware and really is a hype gimmik like the rest of this coin!

HI FUCKER YOU EVER LEARN PHONETICS? OK SOUND IT OUT "OPEN SOURCE" NOW DEFINE IT AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
moonchaser

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 08:38:24 AM

Oh shit! what the fuck r u doing with the price?

stealthsend is vaporware!

Your account is obviously run by a group of FUDDERS. You never go to sleep and the quality of your English varies on whichever of your group is posting. From unintelligible to Gollum.

As I'm sure gmaxwell would admit, there's more than one way to skin a cat. If we get a better product at the end of the day all the better IMO.

Morning All!  Smiley

morning to you  Grin

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:42:23 AM

I still wait Hondo reply. Thanks

Hondo doesnt know how to reply hahah after months he gives u copy and paste and promises a task he wont be able to accomplish... LULZ at you tards.. its no figure this thread is over run by newbies... and the full members like Emilio are retards from butthurt scam coins

They also taught in computer science courses that copying, or "double spending" was impossible to prevent without a 3rd party trust. Then, Satoshi Nakamoto created the blockchain, and look were we are all now.  Wink

Just because you and LongAndShort say that what Hondo is trying to do is impossible...doesn't make it so.  Roll Eyes

satoshi didn't repackage everybody elses code and remove copyright then state he was going to soon make bitcoin...

He just did it! Big difference and again clutching at straws here avoiding the fact you know its all truth. It all dosn't add up, how can he achieve it when all he has done is repackage other peoples code!

You might say it is pointless to make your own completely from scratch and i agree with you but that is not what this is about. He has shown no ability to achieve this, yet he is making something that is not yet done in this industry or anywhere when his history shows all he has ever done is repackage and cleverly place working code in series to create something convenient. Ingenuous means he pieced together a puzzle to make a working product. sms relay was that, used from many other things but he wants to do so much more and he has no trust..

but somehow from you, he does, when there just is no trust he can even do it! please tell me i'm wrong again this is just getting so sickening. he has no history of making a crypto first of this magnitude and thus by telling everyone a fair amount of time before its release that its dooable=vaporware and really is a hype gimmik like the rest of this coin!

HI FUCKER YOU EVER LEARN PHONETICS? OK SOUND IT OUT "OPEN SOURCE" NOW DEFINE IT AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

so i'm here basically telling you all that there is something wrong here and over and over i've stated the same thing just 100 different ways for all y'all to grasp its failed but you see the smart people got it.

and the experts are saying things like

"surprised to hear that the thing whitepapered before is somehow being traded already; I should really someday stop being surprised by these things."

and " it's the normal course of things in the altcoin world - you first launch so that you can mine a bucketload at low diff, then you make vague hand-wavey promises, then you sell a bit on the back of the claims, wait for it to tank, buy back in, push out a whitepaper with little technical merit, and offload"

with regards to most the altcoin space and specifically this coin! who do you trust more? Some fools in a thread constantly avoiding the fact this coin is vapoware and is pretty much as of right now a straight up scam or some professionals saying its vaporware! cmon get head in it and see whats happeneing here! its projects like this that are killing this wholeindustry because we allow it to go on and on like this without any rebuttal. you are either for it or against it!

"You can't really honest effort yourself through something that is just not applicable, and probably not through not knowing what you're doing. ... and you speak of integrity, but launching some speculative asset when you've not done the work?  I don't think that is something that speaks of integrity."
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:43:12 AM

its all here https://botbot.me/freenode/bitcoin-wizards/2014-10-10/?msg=23217017&page=2
je_sus

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:45:25 AM

Only vaporware around here is your dick.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:46:01 AM

deny it all you want the facts are overwelming
je_sus

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:50:50 AM

Lolwut you just trolled yourself? Hahaha
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:52:35 AM

games over devs a fraud community is putrid pack up and learn your lesson!

stealthsend is proven vaporware by at least 6 professionals now!
burnourdough

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:53:17 AM

your spelling is overwhelming
je_sus

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:57:08 AM

Let me play devils advocate here and say you are right.  Which let me just say I highly doubt. Why do you care?  Why are you here?  What's the point? I see scam coins all the time and I don't bother spending a good few days trying to convince people on anything. Give it up mate we all see through it.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:58:30 AM

your spelling is overwhelming

stealthsend is proven to be vaporware yet you're still here supporting it..hmm and i'm the crazy one..stop while you still have a chance and become a better person and do the right thing and just not support such filth or you are just as bad! Attacking me is futile i have all the facts laid out and you will just keep seeing them from me as long as you keep attacking me. you are not getting away with this rotten scam this industry needs more people like me and less like you!
moonchaser

Activity: 442

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 09:05:47 AM

Don't you ever get tired ?
You realize how lame you are ?
Let's suppose you are perfectly and totally wright. OK ?
What's the whole point of your spent energy to stay day and night on this forum trying to bring more and more evidence?
Can you please explain me that ? What drives you to have so much involvement in this ?
I fail to understand.

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:07:49 AM

Only idiots selling at this point
Sell me idiots, sell me hahahahaha...
I'll grab your cheap XSTs
ElTomeko27

Activity: 371

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:08:27 AM

Don't you ever get tired ?
You realize how lame you are ?
Let's suppose you are perfectly and totally wright. OK ?
What's the whole point of your spent energy to stay day and night on this forum trying to bring more and more evidence?
Can you please explain me that ? What drives you to have so much involvement in this ?
I fail to understand.

Probably he is looking for a new investors for "ShadowCash"Smiley...fail
comando

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:16:28 AM

damn you guys are as stuborn as me..this guy being told its fraud and still trying hard to say "hondo a good guy yo!" in a technical chan cmon how pathetic..deal with it its done its finished its vaporware
when will you all acceptp

Hey moron!!! Your shitdow coin is dead, go and save it..you know why its called shitdowcash right??? Cuz its all shit like you..so just stfu and fuck off, OK?? Otherwise you will see..
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:21:47 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 09:38:27 AM by child_harold

The thing I hate about you LongAndShort is the way you give Coca-Cola to your scum and your best teddy bear to Oxfam, and expect us to lick your frigid fingers for the rest of your frigid life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqoGcC4S5jk

StealthSend

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Because privacy is a basic human right.

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 09:24:43 AM

Before addressing the criticisms raised in this thread, I would like to express my sincere appreciation for these criticisms. Although some believe the manner in which they have been introduced may not be optimal to promote civil discourse, they are valuable criticisms nevertheless, and help to strengthen crypto-currencies in general. It is far better to address weaknesses in crypto systems during implementation than it is to address attacks after deployment.

Chandran signatures [1] make use of a common reference string. The common reference string generator (CRSGen) is a necessity for a model that does not require a random oracle, as described in [1]. CRSGen produces a string that is used as an input to a key generation function. The key generation function produces the user's public-private key pair. This key pair has specific properties in that it is a member of a particular mathematical group. In principle, key generation can be replaced by a cryptographic one-way function if the random oracle assumption is introduced.

Admittedly a more difficult issue to address is one of "unlinkability/untraceability", which boils down to the potential for a double spend. In short, Chandran signatures require the generation of a secret random parameter, g, that serves as an input to a "commitment" to a specific key in the key ring. This commitment basically identifies the public key from which the money is spent. The problem is that any number of g can be produced, creating the potential for any number of commitments to the specific public key.

In reality, this same issue exists with CryptoNote ring signatures except that the CryptoNote system incorporates a key image, I, into signing and verification, such that I can only ever be used once. A similar approach can be taken with Chandran signatures. As presented in [1], a key image I can be incorporated into Step 3 of signing and appended to the final signature. In addition to other parameters, Step 3 commits to the public keys of a subset of the ring. Just as with CryptoNote ring signatures, such a modification would commit to the key image and prevent its use for double-spends.

[1] Chandran N., et al. Ring Signatures of Sub-linear Size Without Random Oracles. ICALP 2007, LNCS 4596, pp. 423–434, 2007.

-- Hondo
CryptoMoFo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:25:41 AM

Let me play devils advocate here and say you are right.  Which let me just say I highly doubt. Why do you care?  Why are you here?  What's the point? I see scam coins all the time and I don't bother spending a good few days trying to convince people on anything. Give it up mate we all see through it.

thats a good point mate i hadn`t thought of it like that
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:27:47 AM

All righty. Since longandshort was posting the IRC chat including some of the stuff I was asking, I figure I'll post my perspective for anyone that might actually care.

The conversation in the bitcoin channel was somewhat misleading and really didn't answer me satisfactory.  Frankly, it's not their job and, as longandshort posted, they don't really know if it can be implemented or not given the limited information presented.  They're also looking at it from the perspective of bitcoin.

Since I was mentioning Monero in there, one of their devs invited me into one of their channels where I was able to ask a few more questions.

Regarding the paper I posted that outlines how Chandran signatures can be traceable etc. Apparently it has not even been peer reviewed. So I'm left with the assumption that while it could be implemented, it would be questionable as to whether or not it would be sound.

So I was thinking about the whitepaper and what it actually said.  Two things stood out to me, the first that it was talking about CN and then about burning Stealthcoins to Stealthsend coins.  One of the key issues is the blockchain.  For example, CN and bitcoin blockchains are completely incompatible. In addition, trying to implement something like Chandran sigs into a bitcoin core would be a massive undertaking.  I mention the bitcoin core since it appears the source for Stealthcoin is based on that given the copyright notice although there's probably been some mods to it as well.  Either way, I simply don't see how Stealthsend could be added into the blockchain after the fact especially given the time frame.

Given all that, the only way I can see potentially having Stealthsend in the time frame outlined is if it was based on CN with its own blockchain or perhaps some sort of dual blockchain scheme.  That would sort of fit with the whitepaper talking about burning one for the other.  In addition, changing CN to use Chandran sigs would be a much easier task but as I said, whether or not it would be cryptographically sound would still be up for debate.

And with that, I'm done with this Chandran sigs/Stealthsend topic as I spent far too much time looking into something that the devs should have been more clear about.  Good luck to everyone.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:28:09 AM

Before addressing the criticisms raised in this thread, I would like to express my sincere appreciation for these criticisms. Although some believe the manner in which they have been introduced may not be optimal to promote civil discourse, they are valuable criticisms nevertheless, and help to strengthen crypto-currencies in general. It is far better to address weaknesses in crypto systems during implementation than it is to address attacks after deployment.

Chandran signatures [1] make use of a common reference string. The common reference string generator (CRSGen) is a necessity for a model in that does not require a random oracle, as described in [1]. CRSGen produces a string that is used as an input to a key generation function. The key generation function produces the the user's public-private key pair. This key pair has specific properties in that it is a member of a particular mathematical group. In principle, key generation can be replaced by a cryptographic one-way function if the random oracle assumption is introduced.

Admittedly a more difficult issue to address is one of "unlinkability/untraceability", which boils down to the potential for a double spend. In short, Chandran signatures require the generation of a secret random parameter, g, that serves as an input to a "commitment" to a specific key in the key ring. This commitment basically identifies the public key from which the money is spent. The problem is that any number of g can be produced, creating the potential for any number of commitments to the specific public key.

In reality, this same issue exists with CryptoNote ring signatures except that the CryptoNote system incorporates a key image, I, into signing and verification, such that I can only ever be used once. A similar approach can be taken with Chandran signatures. As presented in [1], a key image I can be incorporated into Step 3 of signing and appended to the final signature. In addition to other parameters, Step 3 commits to the public keys of a subset of the ring. Just as with CryptoNote ring signatures, such a modification would commit to the key image and prevent its use for double-spends.

[1] Chandran N., et al. Ring Signatures of Sub-linear Size Without Random Oracles. ICALP 2007, LNCS 4596, pp. 423–434, 2007.

-- Hondo

+1000
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: