Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:03:00 PM

Just ignore these guys, there not worth it and they can go fuck off.

ALL!!! Report his ass...he is not here for trolling but to bring down stealth market! And even if he is not succeeding, he is still harassing the community.

This group is here to tear and break Stealthcoin apart so they can sell their other products(coins), his quote;
"I know that a few anon coins soon, will be releasing massive marketing packages along with their milestones 100% anon breakthroughs."

Their agenda is clear but I never understand these panic sellers
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:04:51 PM

ALL!!! Report his ass...he is not here for trolling but to bring down stealth market! And even if he is not succeeding, he is still harassing the community.

This group is here to tear and break Stealthcoin apart so they can sell their other products(coins), his quote;
"I know that a few anon coins soon, will be releasing massive marketing packages along with their milestones 100% anon breakthroughs."

Their agenda is clear but I never understand this panic sellers

You have done a pretty good job of that already and what community all i see is a bunch of scared children all waiting to trigger finger their stacks before the other!
cmon get a grip and act the part!
GStealthCoin

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:09:15 PM

Yeah i've only singlehandedly presented truthful facts even your dev is acknowledging but you still seem to have issues comprehending ..hmm sounds legit!

Mostly because your comments are not well constructed and very hard to follow. The dev did not acknowledge any specific criticism. He explained how Chandran Signitures will work.

I do, however, respect your ability to abuse and influence a market. I'm looking forward to your chearleading account to come out once you have accumulated enough coins. Then to the moon we will go.

# I am not part of the official StealthCoin Team. Just a community member.
moonchaser

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 01:09:23 PM

Because most of the buyers and sellers are taking their references about a coin from a forum like this.
So, this piece of shit working for other coin devs was allowed to spread his dirt around the community of stealth, using so called "evidence" that nobody understands, so to play on the safe side, some got rid of the coin.
When you come to this forum, the first thing you see are his spammy posts, all over.
In the real life this guy should go to jail.
Here i blame the moderators of this forum for not banning him. He and the guys with him, are not trolling, but hurting people!
Many lost big money by buying high and selling low.

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
GStealthCoin

Activity: 213

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:12:10 PM

GUYS....ITS ALMOST THE WEEKEND = UPDATES / NEW RELEASES FROM HONDO.

# I am not part of the official StealthCoin Team. Just a community member.
tljenson

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:13:17 PM

Because most of the buyers and sellers are taking their references about a coin from a forum like this.
So, this piece of shit working for other coin devs was allowed to spread his dirt around the community of stealth, using so called "evidence" that nobody understands, so to play on the safe side, some got rid of the coin.
When you come to this forum, the first thing you see are his spammy posts, all over.
Here i blame the moderators of this forum for not banning him. He and the guys with him, are not trolling, but hurting people!

+10000 I wish I could put them in jail myself.  This isn't funny anymore.
racer2012

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:16:16 PM

People think about this that LongAndShort is keep replying constantly without getting off. Everyone needs to sleep at least couple hrs per day and seems like this is a big group fudding at xst from around globe.. just ignore him or moderator needs to do something. Ignoreeeeeeeeee
Please keep buying price is low  Shocked
tljenson

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:16:30 PM

I think I'll go buy myself some cheap coins.
risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:16:51 PM

Holy shit! Does this motherfucker, sleep, eat, shit, work? I don't think he's left the keyboard in three days.
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:17:12 PM

It's seem people are easy to believed a sociopath person then their decision or gut
The answer is there, even from hondo himself and the sale pitch is there then panic sellers still not see the point
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:18:06 PM

It is fact that its flawed tech written by a dev who has ported code and removed copyrights the paper has been witness by experts and has found to be flawed its not perfect its not going to be efficient its proven here now countless times it was only a matter of time before it all started to become unraveled you are blaming me but its your own fault for misleading yourself and everyone else around you because you didn't chose to understand what this is! Get with the program and stop blaming others..this is always going to happen because this coin is nothing but fluff and some graphics with a paper written in crayon setup for speculative value only you fell for it you're a sucker and need to own it! you need to let go and let it sting before it gets too far and hurts more and hurts more people! anymore selling pitches and trading advice form you is irresponsible because you are just not seeing it clearly..
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 01:18:12 PM

People think about this that LongAndShort is keep replying constantly without getting off. Everyone needs to sleep at least couple hrs per day and seems like this is a big group fudding at xst from around globe.. just ignore him or moderator needs to do something. Ignoreeeeeeeeee
ALL..how many times i have to say..REPORT HIM AND REPORT HIM NOW!!!!
He is abusing the system and cause people to lose money.
REPORT THE FUCKER NOW!!!

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:19:07 PM

It's seem people are easy to believed a sociopath person then their decision or gut
The answer is there, even from hondo himself and the sale pitch is there then panic sellers still not see the point

panic sellers lol they are smart we just proved a massive flaw today and yet you still don't want to accept it what is wrong with you!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:20:31 PM

REPORT THE FUCKER NOW!!!

calm down child you are delirious now!
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 01:24:59 PM

REPORT THE FUCKER NOW!!!

Wont you just die bitch ? Your endless SPAM, minute by minute, took money out of people pockets...just crawl in your hole and die.
I will get you banned..that's my mission...and hunt you down on other forums. You just made yourself a new friend. Count on me.

zeerobje

Activity: 326

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:25:21 PM

REPORT THE FUCKER NOW!!!

Get a Wife Get a Life Get a Fuck..............
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:26:07 PM

Here's the criteria you need to follow in order to have a justified complaint when using "report to moderator". The text box they provide insinuates they want a brief explanation yet they ask for a detailed one. Now, if you feel the 200+ posts are unwarranted please make your voice heard.  

The questions raised have been answered astutely by Hondo. The case is now closed. Time will be the determining factor.

Good luck to all members of every Cryptocoin out there - I hope you never have to deal with this level of trolling it buries and obscures important information. It's an utter disservice to Cryptocurrencies.

After receiving a lot of PMs about this subject, seeing a lot of reports of this kind and after one of the global mods PMed me with suggestions regarding this topic, I thought that I should cover it:

Possible (or real, not for me to judge) FUD, accusations or statements are not moderated.

Moderators don't moderate for truth. However, trolling isn't allowed. If a user is habitually posting obviously false nonsense just to stir up trouble, then it's considered trolling, which is prohibited. However, such cases should be thoroughly documented in the report (There are tons of reports that just say "trolling", but moderators don't have time to look through each user's post).

Possible (since we don't have the time or resources to check) insults are also allowed as long as they contain any kind of constructive opinion, info or something else substantial and aren't off-topic. For example, posting something like "you are dumb" will be deleted as it contains no meaningful content. However, if the post is somehwere along the lines of "You are dumb. This is wrong because this website/thread/etc. has explained it's not right", it's in most cases accepted.

Possible scams aren't moderated either due to the fact that's it's extremely hard to make an unbiased decision on a limited amount of evidence and time. Moderators don't have time to be investigators.

Legal note: This is forum policy, not mine.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:27:22 PM

censor me because im presenting the hard evidence that stealthsend is vaporware in its current form and is pretty much bunch of 12yo abusing anyone else who says anything to contrary "moon" yeah censor people in an anon coin fighting for freedoms...that is the most absurd thing i have ever heard! fine if i was throwing about baseless accusations sure id get it but cmon wake up! just about all of you have without a doubt willingly proven how spineless and misguided you are and you all have the facts and the open source brief and code to see it yet you still don't believe it wow just wow!
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:27:45 PM

panic sellers lol they are smart we just proved a massive flaw today and yet you still don't want to accept it what is wrong with you!

Not work with me buddy, I'm a person just like you but with reason/logic and without sociopath, it's go home with empty hand or go home with full of cash.
racer2012

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:29:57 PM

censor me because im presenting the hard evidence that stealthsend is vaporware in its current form and is pretty much bunch of 12yo abusing anyone else who says anything to contrary "moon" yeah censor people in an anon coin fighting for freedoms...that is the most absurd thing i have ever heard! fine if i was throwing about baseless accusations sure id get it but cmon wake up! just about all of you have without a doubt willingly proven how spineless and misguided you are and you all have the facts and the open source brief and code to see it yet you still don't believe it wow just wow!

Don't worry about others investment
Worry yourself
Pages: « 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: