Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748499 times)
sibcurrency

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:00:48 AM

It is awesome that our thread is back. Let's go forward and make history.
+++++
StealthCoin, StealthText, StealthSend are real innovative technologies in CryptoWorld! That's why we are here!  Cool

[XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthSend, World's first anonymous SMS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:22:16 AM

We have created a chat channel on Slack.com.  If you're not aware of Slack, it's a pretty awesome communication platform that the team is adopting for our internal communication as well.

If you'd like to be invited to the channel, please send me a PM with your email address where your invite can be sent.  This doesn't have to be your real email address, but you do have to be able to access it so you can register.

Just a reminder!  We've got a nice group coming together.

Don't trust any exchange!
GenX

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:27:17 AM

It is awesome that our thread is back. Let's go forward and make history.
+++++
StealthCoin, StealthText, StealthSend are real innovative technologies in CryptoWorld! That's why we are here!  Cool

I do think these innovations will lead to even greater things.
moonchaser

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 05:21:05 AM

nice, is this thread now moderated?

It's not self moderated.

Any speech is welcome here unless it is obscene in nature.

Very highly repetitive members will be asked to leave. So far, we have requested that only one member not post any further.

All other members are welcome to post.

This ^ separate the men from the boys

why are you so bent on getting the last punch in?

Good luck to the rest of you. I won't make a hasty generalization and group your entire community in with a few sour apples.

I'm a fan of technology. And stealthsend has the potential to be some really great tech, so good luck.
You are so right Wheatclove. It never was a feud between the communities. Most members are educated people.
Is just the few "sore apples" that are trying to manipulate both communities for their own material gain.
As it happens, and I guess they never expected this, it turned against them too, because of our reaction to trolling.
Nobody is winning out of this. Good luck to you too guys.

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:24:01 AM

How do you think XST must be promoted?
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:52:18 AM

Everyone can promote XST and it don't need to be from XST team itself
MR1
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:21:43 AM

Don`t you think XST must be mostly distributed and promoted in countries where local governments limit international transactions?  Like Iran, Russia, Bangladesh, etc...
StealthSend

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Because privacy is a basic human right.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 06:45:01 AM

Again I would like to thank those who have pointed out publicly a critical deficiency in Chandran signatures as they apply to crypto-currencies [1]. Namely, the deficiency is that Chandran signatures are untraceable. I would especially like to mention that LongAndShort's relentless research into the matter was impressive and genuinely helpful.

Most wonder exactly how the deficiency in traceability may be addressed for sub-linear ring signatures. Fortunately, work by Eiichrio Fujisaki shows that sub-linear ring signatures may be constructed such that they are traceable [2]. Thus, despite references to Chandran signatures in the the whitepaper brief, Chandran signatures will not be used in their original form. Recognize that Fujisaki's work builds on Chandran signatures, so it is a matter of semantics whether one uses the term "Chandran signatures" to refer to the proposed signature system for StealthSend.

Some may wonder if I was aware of the lack of untraceability in Chandran signatures when I wrote the whitepaper brief. I was aware of this deficiency. However, I was not aware at that time that traceability must be an integral part of the signature scheme. I believed that I could add this property ad hoc. This misconception was a result of my own lack of knowledge about cryptography. In retrospect, I would not have proposed Chandran signatures, per se, had I known then what I know now. Instead, I would have proposed the system by Fujisaki.

A misconception about the whitepaper brief is that it was somehow a perfect blueprint for StealthSend. It was not. At the time, it was suggested to me to make a technical proposal for StealthSend, so I wrote down my thoughts--unfinished and infused with my own imperfect knowledge of cryptography. At this moment I feel compelled to advise anyone that unless a product has been implemented, a whitepaper describing the product is simply a proposal and subject to revision. This advice pertains to any product of any crypto-currency.

One question that has seemed to arise in this thread is whether or not I know what I am doing when it comes to implementing the cryptography I propose. I believe that remains to be seen. I am not a cryptographer by training. It is still difficult for me to work my way through cryptography literature although I am getting better. However, keep in mind that I am a scientist by training. I am extremely comfortable at the edge not only of my own knowledge, but also that of humanity. I have always found a way to learn what I need to know in order to achieve the objectives I set out for myself. I have no reason to believe that my plans for StealthSend will be any different.

Finally, I should address the timeline. At this moment, I am behind on the roadmap. We have not been able to procure the help that we need for the wallet upgrades, despite advertising and active recruitment of developers. This could be a reflection of low bitcoin prices right now.

StealthSend is behind as well. I have tried to make frequent updates with the wallet, but these updates have come at the expense of working on StealthSend. At this moment, I can't make a projection for how long it will require. Additionally, I am hesitant to make a projection because I have come to realize that any delay may be interpreted later with suspicion. So at this point, I'll say only that it may take months to produce StealthSend.

-- Hondo

[1] http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-540-73420-8_38
[2] http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-642-19074-2_25
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:46:42 AM

Don`t you think XST must be mostly distributed and promoted in countries where local governments limit international transactions?  Like Iran, Russia, Bangladesh, etc...

Yes, this could be one of many sections to be promoting. I like the promoting idea of spend/receive XST like OpenBaazar. Say if I have my products dirt cheap they will exchange fiat to XST to buy the products that they want. This is one of my promoting idea when OpenBaazar is released.

crypto new, good read;
http://techcrunch.com/2014/10/11/apple-pay-and-digital-currency-mean-time-is-running-out-for-physical-cash/
tljenson

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:51:47 AM

I use twitter, when ever you find out something cool about this coin or just to remind people of why this coin is awesome tweet about it. Tweet links to cool articles about the coin etc
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:09:18 AM

How much money can I make with this coin?

Future price prediction per coin?

I'm just here for the money I need for example to buy 6000 Stealth-coin and make 6 milllion dollar.

This should comfortably secure you 7 million dollars, so please be careful with this extra money and responsibilities. You will provide many starving children food and clean drinking water. You will be seen as modern Jesus for your good deeds and nature. Bless you.
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:10:00 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 07:30:33 AM by BTCwriter

Again I would like to thank those who have pointed out publicly a critical deficiency in Chandran signatures as they apply to crypto-currencies [1]. Namely, the deficiency is that Chandran signatures are untraceable. I would especially like to mention that LongAndShort's relentless research into the matter was impressive and genuinely helpful.

Most wonder exactly how the deficiency in traceability may be addressed for sub-linear ring signatures. Fortunately, work by Eiichrio Fujisaki shows that sub-linear ring signatures may be constructed such that they are traceable [2]. Thus, despite references to Chandran signatures in the the whitepaper brief, Chandran signatures will not be used in their original form. Recognize that Fujisaki's work builds on Chandran signatures, so it is a matter of semantics whether one uses the term "Chandran signatures" to refer to the proposed signature system for StealthSend.

Some may wonder if I was aware of the lack of untraceability in Chandran signatures when I wrote the whitepaper brief. I was aware of this deficiency. However, I was not aware at that time that traceability must be an integral part of the signature scheme. I believed that I could add this property ad hoc. This misconception was a result of my own lack of knowledge about cryptography. In retrospect, I would not have proposed Chandran signatures, per se, had I known then what I know now. Instead, I would have proposed the system by Fujisaki.

A misconception about the whitepaper brief is that it was somehow a perfect blueprint for StealthSend. It was not. At the time, it was suggested to me to make a technical proposal for StealthSend, so I wrote down my thoughts--unfinished and infused with my own imperfect knowledge of cryptography. At this moment I feel compelled to advise anyone that unless a product has been implemented, a whitepaper describing the product is simply a proposal and subject to revision. This advice pertains to any product of any crypto-currency.

One question that has seemed to arise in this thread is whether or not I know what I am doing when it comes to implementing the cryptography I propose. I believe that remains to be seen. I am not a cryptographer by training. It is still difficult for me to work my way through cryptography literature although I am getting better. However, keep in mind that I am a scientist by training. I am extremely comfortable at the edge not only of my own knowledge, but also that of humanity. I have always found a way to learn what I need to know in order to achieve the objectives I set out for myself. I have no reason to believe that my plans for StealthSend will be any different.

Finally, I should address the timeline. At this moment, I am behind on the roadmap. We have not been able to procure the help that we need for the wallet upgrades, despite advertising and active recruitment of developers. This could be a reflection of low bitcoin prices right now.

StealthSend is behind as well. I have tried to make frequent updates with the wallet, but these updates have come at the expense of working on StealthSend. At this moment, I can't make a projection for how long it will require. Additionally, I am hesitant to make a projection because I have come to realize that any delay may be interpreted later with suspicion. So at this point, I'll say only that it may take months to produce StealthSend.

-- Hondo

Good to know and thanks for the infos. I know StealthSend is going to be game changer for anon cryptocurrency for sure.
MR1
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:27:40 AM

-- Hondo

Hondo, you must do your best to make a revolution in anonymous crypto coin world !
RadDragon

Activity: 188

Sound science

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 07:50:51 AM

-- Hondo

Confirmed scientist.

Let's do this!

BTC donations: 13aybLjCevCow87LaQQ3CtsFLMgBFchs3Y
kaloryczny

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:51:22 AM

for me, this coin is dead, is a SCAM, an Dev at the time of the attacks completely did not say anything. not helped their community, I think admin is dishonest and something new manipulates. I was lost 30% XTS
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 07:52:19 AM

-- Hondo

Hondo, I'm impressed. You are a truly sincere person, and that is rare. I really don't know how many coin community can say that about their dev. That's why I'm not selling my xst, and because I really believe you will do your best to make out of XST the best crypto coin on the market. Actually I have no reason to doubt that. Until now every promise was fulfilled.

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 07:59:15 AM

for me, this coin is dead, is a SCAM, an Dev at the time of the attacks completely did not say anything. not helped their community, I think admin is dishonest and something new manipulates. I was lost 30% XTS
Of course you lost if you sold out of fear. But as you can see we are still here, and the dev is still with us working on the project.
If you let a troll to scare away any investment you make, then crypto is not for you.
I don't mean to offend you, but when you call a coin scam it means that you know a lot about that coin, its dev and its technology.
It doesn't seem like it.
The dev would have made a fool of himself if he would had get involved in trolling.
You noticed very well the aggressiveness of the attacks.
You could at anytime PM him..or go to the stealth private chat https://stealthcoin.slack.com
If you panic...this is going to happen to any trolled coin from now on.

BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:02:34 AM

If you don't sell then you lost nothing. Are you a panic seller? Which you contributed to your own lose. Most people expecting get rich quick in this crypto world.
pm1978

Activity: 201

stealthcoin.com

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:03:40 AM

anyone who says that stealthcoin is a scam, it has a small penis by what he has mental problems with head, and now better let him go to the doctor, or prove that it is right

nothing to add  Cheesy

STEALTHCOIN | XST | stealthcoin.com
BLOCKNET : THE INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS https://blocknet.co/ | A DECENTRALISED EXCHANGE THAT IS 100% TRUSTLESS.
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:06:42 AM

anyone who says that stealthcoin is a scam, it has a small penis by what he has mental problems with head, and now better let him go to the doctor, or prove that it is right

nothing to add  Cheesy

LOL
Wow
Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: