Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:36:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 [466] 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
kaloryczny

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:08:11 AM

Of course you lost if you sold out of fear. But as you can see we are still here, and the dev is still with us working on the project.
If you let a troll to scare away any investment you make, then crypto is not for you.

I do not know do You understand the idea of ​​altcoins, this technology will be the future of this world. everyone has to use this technology.

for me, this coin is a SCAM, as well as many others. and I will not be about her saying anything

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:08:47 AM

for me, this coin is dead, is a SCAM, an Dev at the time of the attacks completely did not say anything. not helped their community, I think admin is dishonest and something new manipulates. I was lost 30% XTS

</sarcasm>

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:11:12 AM

Yeah, XST community is with you Hondo!

Go on your work! We will win !!!
kaloryczny

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:11:42 AM

anyone who says that stealthcoin is a scam, it has a small penis by what he has mental problems with head, and now better let him go to the doctor, or prove that it is right

this is good Quote  Grin , at the beginning I believed in XTS, but after the admin not rescued XTS and not helping your community, I failed on him
moonchaser

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 08:12:12 AM

Of course you lost if you sold out of fear. But as you can see we are still here, and the dev is still with us working on the project.
If you let a troll to scare away any investment you make, then crypto is not for you.

I do not know do You understand the idea of ​​altcoins, this technology will be the future of this world. everyone has to use this technology.

for me, this coin is a SCAM, as well as many others. and I will not be about her saying anything
Well my friend its your choice to blame others for your financial lost.
But also be careful when you buy doge at .90 and sell at .70 because the same thing it will happen to you and then you will shout again Scaaam!
You see, the price is going up and down.
 Grin Grin Grin

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
pm1978

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

stealthcoin.com

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:14:32 AM

https://twitter.com/sadochismo/status/521416032624599040

STEALTHCOIN - ONE OF A KIND. Simply superior.

STEALTHCOIN | XST | stealthcoin.com
BLOCKNET : THE INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS https://blocknet.co/ | A DECENTRALISED EXCHANGE THAT IS 100% TRUSTLESS.
MR1
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:17:49 AM

According to Hondo`s speech, the plans of XST were only delayed and will take longer time than projected. They will be realized in some months and not before the end of 2014 as previously predicted.  

So nothing to fear guys, go on supporting XST !!!
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 08:18:56 AM

anyone who says that stealthcoin is a scam, it has a small penis by what he has mental problems with head, and now better let him go to the doctor, or prove that it is right

this is good Quote  Grin , at the beginning I believed in XTS, but after the admin not rescued XTS and not helping your community, I failed on him
I told you. The DEV was with us, but not here on this forum. Here: https://stealthcoin.slack.com
He is a scientist not fighting with the trolls.
kaloryczny. I know you was a supporter of XST, but you don't expect that after an attack, in few days the price to go up.
I understand your frustration, but next time this is going to happen to any coin...just put yourself together and wait.
You know what I did ? I sold some at the right price and when the price went down I bought again. So I didn't lose anything.
I have more XST now.
I'm still doing that now, because of the price fluctuation.

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:28:28 AM

for me, this coin is dead, is a SCAM, an Dev at the time of the attacks completely did not say anything. not helped their community, I think admin is dishonest and something new manipulates. I was lost 30% XTS

Smart move. Better gtfo on a 30% loss as ending in a 95% loss like the cloak bagholders  Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=821369.new#new

BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:48:13 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 09:08:02 AM by BTCwriter

Smart move. Better gtfo on a 30% loss as ending in a 95% loss like the cloak bagholders  Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=821369.new#new

Here we go again. Cloak anon is still crackable and the dev gave up. Stealthcoin dev is still working on with StealthSend and he's updating us often. You can also chat with him here;  https://stealthcoin.slack.com/. Cloak dev is gone. Hondo is decent and seem to be honest, this is why he have all his information verified for 5POD+. No one know who behind cloak and he's just left. If Cloak was worked as promised the price wouldn't drop this bad. No working anon and no OneMarket. If Cloak have working anon and OneMarket as promised then the price is not this low. Please stop blaming on the P&D group and stop your bad intention for Stealthcoin. There is the different and you guys are just bad mouth and spread FUD with Stealthcoin.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:50:11 AM

Time to dump into my buy orders.

Fudders where are you?

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
GStealthCoin

Activity: 213

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:03:04 AM

Having a honest Dev is rare. I am in this for the long haul.

# I am not part of the official StealthCoin Team. Just a community member.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 09:42:45 AM

After reading two horrible articles about the situation, I decided to write a proper verison (sticking to facts for a change) :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/stealthcoin-shadowcash-chandran-signatures-bitcoin-wizards-what-really-happened-and-why-there-is-a-reason-for-concern

Let me know if anything needs correcting Hondo Smiley
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 11:15:39 AM

After reading two horrible articles about the situation, I decided to write a proper verison (sticking to facts for a change) :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/stealthcoin-shadowcash-chandran-signatures-bitcoin-wizards-what-really-happened-and-why-there-is-a-reason-for-concern

Pretty cool article.

MR1
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:46:32 AM

pm1978, as far as I know you are the designer of the XST website. Why don`t you set up an XST page on facebook? I`m sure it will have thousands of likes.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:48:50 AM

Again I would like to thank those who have pointed out publicly a critical deficiency in Chandran signatures as they apply to crypto-currencies [1]. Namely, the deficiency is that Chandran signatures are untraceable. I would especially like to mention that LongAndShort's relentless research into the matter was impressive and genuinely helpful.

Most wonder exactly how the deficiency in traceability may be addressed for sub-linear ring signatures. Fortunately, work by Eiichrio Fujisaki shows that sub-linear ring signatures may be constructed such that they are traceable [2]. Thus, despite references to Chandran signatures in the the whitepaper brief, Chandran signatures will not be used in their original form. Recognize that Fujisaki's work builds on Chandran signatures, so it is a matter of semantics whether one uses the term "Chandran signatures" to refer to the proposed signature system for StealthSend.

Some may wonder if I was aware of the lack of untraceability in Chandran signatures when I wrote the whitepaper brief. I was aware of this deficiency. However, I was not aware at that time that traceability must be an integral part of the signature scheme. I believed that I could add this property ad hoc. This misconception was a result of my own lack of knowledge about cryptography. In retrospect, I would not have proposed Chandran signatures, per se, had I known then what I know now. Instead, I would have proposed the system by Fujisaki.

A misconception about the whitepaper brief is that it was somehow a perfect blueprint for StealthSend. It was not. At the time, it was suggested to me to make a technical proposal for StealthSend, so I wrote down my thoughts--unfinished and infused with my own imperfect knowledge of cryptography. At this moment I feel compelled to advise anyone that unless a product has been implemented, a whitepaper describing the product is simply a proposal and subject to revision. This advice pertains to any product of any crypto-currency.

One question that has seemed to arise in this thread is whether or not I know what I am doing when it comes to implementing the cryptography I propose. I believe that remains to be seen. I am not a cryptographer by training. It is still difficult for me to work my way through cryptography literature although I am getting better. However, keep in mind that I am a scientist by training. I am extremely comfortable at the edge not only of my own knowledge, but also that of humanity. I have always found a way to learn what I need to know in order to achieve the objectives I set out for myself. I have no reason to believe that my plans for StealthSend will be any different.

Finally, I should address the timeline. At this moment, I am behind on the roadmap. We have not been able to procure the help that we need for the wallet upgrades, despite advertising and active recruitment of developers. This could be a reflection of low bitcoin prices right now.

StealthSend is behind as well. I have tried to make frequent updates with the wallet, but these updates have come at the expense of working on StealthSend. At this moment, I can't make a projection for how long it will require. Additionally, I am hesitant to make a projection because I have come to realize that any delay may be interpreted later with suspicion. So at this point, I'll say only that it may take months to produce StealthSend.

-- Hondo

[1] http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-540-73420-8_38
[2] http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-642-19074-2_25

Hats off for the statement, however you did propose something wildly difficult and clearly un researched to a trained eye and put it up as speculative value. You put a brief up that you hadn't properly understood or researched and said it would be done by November.

This was irresponsible without educating the people around you properly or keeping them in line with more realistic expectations of you and the project (this will be far more important with the soon to come anon mainstream adoption). Which i can see you are trying to now (needs to be dumbed down more and further explained with pictures and stuff no joke).
It is not all your fault and to be honest someone should have debunked this much sooner. So i guess it basically looks like you're learning about the community side or knew already i'm still not sure with you yet.

You recent statement is a little more educational but i think you really need to dumb it down for these people (yes that is offensive but i'm a bit bruised after all this)..And if that is not clear by now then i've completely wasted my time here!

Because Hondo as i stated but it was lost in all the noise of others bashing me/covering up and i refute the claims i was noise by the way! I was battling at least 20 people in this thread day and night just to make the point that these toxic communities need better educate themselves and people need to step up as community managers to educate and shape appropriate cultures within them. Lesson learn't here thats for sure because i cringe every time a project fails and hurts uneducated investors because of cool graphics and general mislead groupies. Because you cant deny how it effects the whole tech space we have here.

I'll state again now while you now all should believe me more because my claims are all true that this is an industry wide issue and does not just reside here in xst camp.
We are drenched daily in misleading marketing, false hype and many other variables pertaining to people wishing to sacrifice integrity and losing sight of what this tech stands to help us achieve for our children and their childrens' children ect ect. Its one of our only hopes left to hold onto at least some of our liberties and to regain most back we have lost since most central and reserve banks along with governments decided to monopolise the world, removing our ability to save but force us to spend all the time!

Every time a questionable project and its uneducated community lets stuff like this drag on until multiple hard dates are missed and or false claims ect. It effects the entire industry heavily. It smashes not only investor trust but the industries relevance altogether because we are "insane" we just move onto the next new project and then do all of the same things expecting it to be different "insanity defined" Professionals are highly reluctant to engage because of the utter filth that transpires on daily basis you may not like me or how i handled this that is no reason to threaten my life, my mental health laugh joke and be all around evasive of someone who has presented facts in a mature way! It is certainly not even close to being acceptable to then go to another project and bash, terrorise and abuse them for having a self moderated thread. Solely because the person who presented you with a claim you didn't like had signs of favoring that project over the rest of the 100's and i mean 100s' of projects they love and support.

So clearly you can see i'm not just talking to you in this post Hondo because i wish to put it all in one post and not really come back here to be honest. I've been polite and mature the majority of my time here i must admit my patience faltered a few times. Im sure you can understand why. My point is made now i request of you a few things please on behalf of your community and on behalf of all devs mostly. Like it or not they are your responsibility too..unfortunately i know but its money they are backing you with so its another one of those grey areas we are all pioneering ourselves though yeah? getting it now?
Ok great..

I ask that you please make more public statement (media interview) regarding these events how they were handled by your community, chastising them and others who wish to do it in the future from other projects and generally setting a new, better standard.

If we don't use this as an example it will continue and all our efforts and lessons here will be in vain thank you Hondo. I know you will respond in kind as i know i have helped to give your community a more realistic expectation of you based on your skillet ect, I can only base my opinion off your comments and commits and your comments sway me to believe you have the best interest of your investors primarily and the altcoin space in mind.

To your community i encourage you to not condone trolling fuddling and all around Internet thuggery on any individual or project no matter how hard you justify it its just not acceptable and does not belong here. Especially not with what we are trying to do in this space please stop fighting and lashing out and  in general pelase take it more seriously. However nice an apology would be i doubt many of you are capable of one (yes offensive but i'm still bruised by all of this)

I will accept change and a much friendlier environment and i encourage you to chastise your peers in a positive way by maturely coaxing them to not indulge themselves in thuggery and general trolling. Its not what this place is for I also would like to see you guys/gals apologise properly to the entire shadow community and crypto community for trashing not only the devs names/reputations but the projects integrity completely unjustly because of a few people you believe like that coin too!..Your troll thread basically lying about shadow and attacking it and its devs/supporters/volenteers. It has pushed its way right up the seo because of all the keyword spam it contained! It is awful and you need to do something about that as a community that shows integrity.

I will be eagerly awaiting your replay Hondo. Good Luck and remember xst supporters. If you don't like what i've said then feel free not to reply.
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:52:30 AM

pm1978, as far as I know you are the designer of the XST website. Why don`t you set up an XST page on facebook? I`m sure it will have thousands of likes.

+1 Good suggestion

BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:54:00 AM

+1
pm1978

Activity: 201

stealthcoin.com

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:18:55 PM

Thank you MR1 for your input and suggestion. Setting up a Facebook page sounds reasonable but is not a top priority right know.
We will take it into consideration and it's on our To-DO list  Wink
thank you.

STEALTHCOIN | XST | stealthcoin.com
BLOCKNET : THE INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS https://blocknet.co/ | A DECENTRALISED EXCHANGE THAT IS 100% TRUSTLESS.
MR1
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:30:04 PM

Thank you MR1 for your input and suggestion. Setting up a Facebook page sounds reasonable but is not a top priority right know.
We will take it into consideration and it's on our To-DO list  Wink
thank you.

Very good !
Pages: « 1 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 [466] 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: