Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 05:18:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] MoneroX - A cross platform graphical account manager for Monero  (Read 88592 times)
Black_Adder

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:51:28 PM

Any version after 0.36 seems to not be working for me. The address never initializes and when I look at the log it says invalid password but the pasword box never comes up. Is this a known issue?

It looks like it I have the same issue

Hopefully it will be fixed soon
Jojatekok (OP)

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:04:19 PM

Any version after 0.36 seems to not be working for me. The address never initializes and when I look at the log it says invalid password but the pasword box never comes up. Is this a known issue?

It looks like it I have the same issue

Hopefully it will be fixed soon

I have to advise you to keep using v0.36.0 then. I'll look into this issue deeper as soon as I get hoke (in about 2 weeks).

You can help development by donating to the core development team or me Cheesy

Code:
Monero  (XMR): 47hK4gehaMrFTQCiV5FEmM54hpqTrdHudb9nUBG88NicBDpxH4TGuh3TmW84Dc6dpMiEiBLGvJCuT3xC3LNHctmx7mG8NLM
Bitcoin (BTC): 14wHehBtFt321WTV15khon8Juaxh9drnfJ
shabbat

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:56:12 AM

Any version after 0.36 seems to not be working for me.

I say this for several days!

that's what I said support Exchange - I can't find any of the listed txid's in our wallet. Are you sure they were sent to us?

How can I see the transaction ID, if the list of transactions, there is no outgoing transactions?Huh?

Developer, you're a real thief!

I don't want you to lose faith in Monero and my GUI, so please let me offer you help through TeamViewer as soon as I get home. Would you accept it?

You want to get more access to my computer? Yes, you swine!
You little coins that you stole from me and thousands of people??? v0.39.0-alpha.1

You know what does not work v0.39.0-alpha.1, why she still has to download? *??

Why you hid in this version of the program, outgoing transaction?Huh
To hazyain coins, not when he could not find them???
Jojatekok (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:28:22 PM

Any version after 0.36 seems to not be working for me.

I say this for several days!

that's what I said support Exchange - I can't find any of the listed txid's in our wallet. Are you sure they were sent to us?

How can I see the transaction ID, if the list of transactions, there is no outgoing transactions?Huh?

I don't want you to lose faith in Monero and my GUI, so please let me offer you help through TeamViewer as soon as I get home. Would you accept it?

You little coins that you stole from me and thousands of people??? v0.39.0-alpha.1

You know what does not work v0.39.0-alpha.1, why she still has to download? *??

Why you hid in this version of the program, outgoing transaction?Huh
To hazyain coins, not when he could not find them???

Chill the duck out, man! If you were a programmer, you could definitely see in the source code that there is no way I could steal any of your funds. If the password asking works for you, then stick with v0.38.1. As I have already told you, all of the transactions' type is shown as 'Unknown' at the moment, so the latest should be your last spent coins.

As for TeamViewer, I may also announce a public livestream of my actions on your computer as a proof that I don't want your coins, neither any of your data. You may also block several access options or just let me instruct you what to do through the chat.

I am getting sick of your false, childish accusations and blaming me for your own fault - I have mentioned multiple times that alpha is NOT for people like you, but people who are willing to test things with smaller amounts.

If you blame me just once again, I will ignore you and wish you good luck to get your Moneros back. You are talking with a human being who is being helpful to you, and I try to handle the situation politely. Cooperation is the minimum requirement for support.

Code:
Monero  (XMR): 47hK4gehaMrFTQCiV5FEmM54hpqTrdHudb9nUBG88NicBDpxH4TGuh3TmW84Dc6dpMiEiBLGvJCuT3xC3LNHctmx7mG8NLM
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:46:00 PM

Dude, I suspect people sending xmr to exchange without payment_id. I'd like to suggest to make a pair of crutches in a wallet to prevent sending to exchange addresses without valid payment id. Thank you for you hard work, it's so sad to see people blaming you.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:08:57 PM

Joj,
Please ignore this Sabbabt peice of shit.

REAL question for you:

Is there a way in GUI wallet to do the following?

Q: How do I restore the wallet from the mnemonic seed?
A: Use the --restore-deterministic-wallet flag when running your simplewallet, it will ask you for a NEW wallet name, a NEW wallet password, and then the previous 24 word string that was given to you when the original wallet file was created.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Jojatekok (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:18:47 PM

Joj,
Please ignore this Sabbabt peice of shit.

REAL question for you:

Is there a way in GUI wallet to do the following?

Q: How do I restore the wallet from the mnemonic seed?
A: Use the --restore-deterministic-wallet flag when running your simplewallet, it will ask you for a NEW wallet name, a NEW wallet password, and then the previous 24 word string that was given to you when the original wallet file was created.

Currently, there is no way to backup or restore wallets from mnemonic using my GUI, but the ability for me to add that is being worked on by the core developers. Wink

By the way, if anyone is wondering, this seems not to be legit Roll Eyes Cry

Luv the client been using daily and have to say good job 4 sure

can i donate 5000 XMR to 47hK4gehaMrFTQCiV5FEmM54hpqTrdHudb9nUBG88NicBDpxH4TGuh3TmW84Dc6dpMiEiBLGvJCuT3x C3LNHctmx7mG8NLM ?
~CfA~

Code:
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 5172

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:17:17 AM

By the way, if anyone is wondering, this seems not to be legit Roll Eyes Cry

Luv the client been using daily and have to say good job 4 sure

can i donate 5000 XMR to 47hK4gehaMrFTQCiV5FEmM54hpqTrdHudb9nUBG88NicBDpxH4TGuh3TmW84Dc6dpMiEiBLGvJCuT3x C3LNHctmx7mG8NLM ?
~CfA~

Known troll, instant add to ignore.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
krawallmining

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:38:42 PM

Since I tried out 0.39 alpha, 0.38.1 and other builds always crash for me. Other .Net apps are working fine. Any suggestions? Already tried new wallet and deleting blockchain.
Code:
Problemsignatur:
  Problemereignisname: CLR20r3
  Problemsignatur 01: MoneroClient.Net.exe
  Problemsignatur 02: 0.38.1.0
  Problemsignatur 03: 53cf8e4a
  Problemsignatur 04: System
  Problemsignatur 05: 4.0.30319.34003
  Problemsignatur 06: 522ec39f
  Problemsignatur 07: 3fec
  Problemsignatur 08: 3b8
  Problemsignatur 09: System.ComponentModel.Win32
  Betriebsystemversion: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.256.48
  Gebietsschema-ID: 1031
  Zusatzinformation 1: 8410
  Zusatzinformation 2: 84100a29e5ff207d917c3773397f78a6
  Zusatzinformation 3: 161f
  Zusatzinformation 4: 161fd2bcdbd40f2146d58e79033b2c21
Jojatekok (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:31:07 PM

Since I tried out 0.39 alpha, 0.38.1 and other builds always crash for me. Other .Net apps are working fine. Any suggestions? Already tried new wallet and deleting blockchain.
Code:
Problemsignatur:
  Problemereignisname: CLR20r3
  Problemsignatur 01: MoneroClient.Net.exe
  Problemsignatur 02: 0.38.1.0
  Problemsignatur 03: 53cf8e4a
  Problemsignatur 04: System
  Problemsignatur 05: 4.0.30319.34003
  Problemsignatur 06: 522ec39f
  Problemsignatur 07: 3fec
  Problemsignatur 08: 3b8
  Problemsignatur 09: System.ComponentModel.Win32
  Betriebsystemversion: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.256.48
  Gebietsschema-ID: 1031
  Zusatzinformation 1: 8410
  Zusatzinformation 2: 84100a29e5ff207d917c3773397f78a6
  Zusatzinformation 3: 161f
  Zusatzinformation 4: 161fd2bcdbd40f2146d58e79033b2c21

You should check the integrity of your installed .NET Framework version, and should ensure that v4.5 or higher is installed.

Code:
shabbat

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:25:46 PM

You are here described what good???
Yes it is not a wrapper purse and shit!
Buggy shit that is still trying to say that he is a programmer.

If you Jojatekok were a programmer, you would not have made the software that runs through the ass!

I decided my problem.
Ordinary purse, to dos window, sending transaction found, and sent them to the exchange.

I draw your attention! I pointed out the id of payment!
But thanks to the moron Jojatekok , payments gone without him.

downloaded another shell. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=589561.msg6711778#msg6711778
It works!

Let not that colorful, but working.

what's stopping you do choose to show outgoing transactions???
Why outgoing transaction where you need to look for???
eggs you interfere dude.
Shit buggy wrote.

Jojatekok (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:15:11 AM

You are here described what good???
Yes it is not a wrapper purse and shit!
Buggy shit that is still trying to say that he is a programmer.

If you Jojatekok were a programmer, you would not have made the software that runs through the ass!

I decided my problem.
Ordinary purse, to dos window, sending transaction found, and sent them to the exchange.

I draw your attention! I pointed out the id of payment!
But thanks to the moron Jojatekok , payments gone without him.

downloaded another shell. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=589561.msg6711778#msg6711778
It works!

Let not that colorful, but working.

what's stopping you do choose to show outgoing transactions???
Why outgoing transaction where you need to look for???
eggs you interfere dude.
Shit buggy wrote.

This is my last comment to you, because of talking to me in an unacceptable form. I'm not sure whether people like you would be brave enough to speak like that to me eye to eye, using the same words...

I would like to clarify that I'm not a programmer by job, but doing this all in my spare time for fun. Also, it seems like all the fault is caused by you for not understanding the concepts of my program and the Monero core, nor taking my advices or letting me help you. I was happy to instruct even the worst people until now, but you seem to be pawning them all. I'm extremely sorry that my support has to end like this for you, but a customer support always works two-sided.

I - as one person - am the programmer, graphical designer, tester, promoter, maintainer, and support guy of this software. As I have already told you, I receive no money for this except donations (Shout-out goes to a guy who has pledged 0.05 BTC for me, that's the biggest amount I ever got). I try to help everyone as soon as possible, even on my vacation - which ends in 10 days from now.

By the way, the software you linked shows the transaction types false - if you check the original GUI bounty thread, you may see my detailed explanation of the case - that's why I'm not yet able to implement correct display for them. The value 'Unknown' stands for 'Send' OR 'Receive', as I had pointed out to you multiple times before, but it seems that you don't even read my answers, but keep raging...

Have a pleasureful experience using other GUI wallets! No one has ever obeyed you to choose mine if you don't like it.

Code:
bucktotal

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:20:58 AM

hi Jojatekok, (edit: its me the shoutout guy ^)

i got the client up and running (3.81) and sync'd with a new wallet. then i quit.

now, when i run the client, it does start syncing after a minute or two, but the wallet does not load. stays in "initializing"

i have no other processes or applications running that are using the wallet.bin (that i know of)...
any ideas?

edit 2: i have shutdown/restarted... no effect.

the crash log shows shows:

Code:
Unable to connect to the remote server
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at Jojatekok.MoneroAPI.Helper.GetResponseString(HttpWebRequest request)
   at Jojatekok.MoneroAPI.RpcManagers.RpcWebClient.HttpGetData[T](RpcPortType portType, String command)
   at Jojatekok.MoneroAPI.ProcessManagers.DaemonManager.HttpGetData[T](String command)
   at Jojatekok.MoneroAPI.ProcessManagers.DaemonManager.QueryNetworkInformation()
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallback()
   at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.Fire()
   at System.Threading.TimerQueue.FireNextTimers()

The process cannot access the file 'WalletData\wallet.bin.keys' because it is being used by another process.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
   at Jojatekok.MoneroGUI.Windows.BackupManagerWindow.RestoreWalletFromDirectory(String directoryToRestore)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
   at Jojatekok.MoneroGUI.Windows.BackupManagerWindow.<TryRestoreWalletFromDirectoryAsync>d__18.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at Jojatekok.MoneroGUI.Windows.BackupManagerWindow.<ButtonRestoreBackupFromDirectory_Click>d__11.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<ThrowAsync>b__4(Object state)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
   at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
   at System.Windows.Window.ShowHelper(Object booleanBox)
   at System.Windows.Window.ShowDialog()
   at Jojatekok.MoneroGUI.Windows.MainWindow.DisplayDialog(Window window)
   at System.Windows.Input.CommandBinding.OnExecuted(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.ExecuteCommandBinding(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e, CommandBinding commandBinding)
   at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.FindCommandBinding(CommandBindingCollection commandBindings, Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e, ICommand command, Boolean execute)
   at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.FindCommandBinding(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e, ICommand command, Boolean execute)
   at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.OnExecuted(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Input.RoutedCommand.ExecuteImpl(Object parameter, IInputElement target, Boolean userInitiated)
   at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.TransferEvent(IInputElement newSource, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Input.RoutedCommand.ExecuteImpl(Object parameter, IInputElement target, Boolean userInitiated)
   at System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
   at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
   at System.Windows.Application.Run()
   at Jojatekok.MoneroGUI.App.Main()

at Jojatekok.MoneroAPI.RpcManagers.RpcWebClient.HttpGetData[T](RpcPortType portType, String command)
   at Jojatekok.MoneroAPI.ProcessManagers.DaemonManager.HttpGetData[T](String command)
krawallmining

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:06:12 AM

You should check the integrity of your installed .NET Framework version, and should ensure that v4.5 or higher is installed.
Did this and that but couldn't get the crap (.Net, not your GUI) working again.
Fixed it by reinstalling Windows 8.1. Thanks for your suggestions, though. Smiley

Internet is full of reports of users not being able to fix broken .Net runtime. For such reasons I'd rather like to see a compiled qt GUI. Qt usually doesn't have the tendency to randomly destroy itself without any identifiable reason.
Jojatekok (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:52:00 PM

hi Jojatekok, (edit: its me the shoutout guy ^)

i got the client up and running (3.81) and sync'd with a new wallet. then i quit.

now, when i run the client, it does start syncing after a minute or two, but the wallet does not load. stays in "initializing"

i have no other processes or applications running that are using the wallet.bin (that i know of)...
any ideas?

edit 2: i have shutdown/restarted... no effect.

the crash log shows shows:

Code:

The process cannot access the file 'WalletData\wallet.bin.keys' because it is being used by another process.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
   at Jojatekok.MoneroGUI.Windows.BackupManagerWindow.RestoreWalletFromDirectory(String directoryToRestore)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
   at Jojatekok.MoneroGUI.Windows.BackupManagerWindow.<TryRestoreWalletFromDirectoryAsync>d__18.MoveNext()
   at Jojatekok.MoneroGUI.Windows.BackupManagerWindow.<ButtonRestoreBackupFromDirectory_Click>d__11.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<ThrowAsync>b__4(Object state)
   at System.Windows.Window.ShowHelper(Object booleanBox)
   at System.Windows.Window.ShowDialog()
   at Jojatekok.MoneroGUI.Windows.MainWindow.DisplayDialog(Window window)
   at System.Windows.Input.CommandBinding.OnExecuted(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.ExecuteCommandBinding(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e, CommandBinding commandBinding)
   at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.FindCommandBinding(CommandBindingCollection commandBindings, Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e, ICommand command, Boolean execute)
   at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.FindCommandBinding(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e, ICommand command, Boolean execute)
   at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.OnExecuted(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.TransferEvent(IInputElement newSource, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)
   at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
   at System.Windows.Application.Run()
   at Jojatekok.MoneroGUI.App.Main()

I'll be sure to check your case as soon as I get home. It seems that your daemon RPC cannot be used, it's probably because it conflicts with an application which already uses its port (which is - by default - 18081). In the file explorer, go to '%LocalAppData%\Jojatekok\MoneroClient.Net', and open 'user.config' with a text editor. You will see a line like this:

Code:
<network rpcUrlHost="localhost" rpcUrlPortDaemon="18081" rpcUrlPortWallet="18082" isProxyEnabled="false" proxyHost="" />

Try adjusting your daemon and wallet ports between 0 and 65535, until the software works. Wink

Did this and that but couldn't get the crap (.Net, not your GUI) working again.
Fixed it by reinstalling Windows 8.1. Thanks for your suggestions, though. Smiley

Internet is full of reports of users not being able to fix broken .Net runtime. For such reasons I'd rather like to see a compiled qt GUI. Qt usually doesn't have the tendency to randomly destroy itself without any identifiable reason.

Thanks for the feedback! I haven't yet experienced framework-related crashes yet on Windows 7, neither on Surface Pro 3 which runs Windows 8.1. I'm glad that you were able to solve the issue, though. By the way, Neozaru has already made a working Qt GUI (which just needs to be compiled).

Code:
kcheel

Activity: 188
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:31:36 PM

I have an issue, if anyone can help with it.  I am running ver. 0.38.1 and it has worked fine for me.  Today was first time I have tried to send any coins out of it though and it goes non responsive every time I try to send.  Didn't know if this was a known problem or not.
Jojatekok (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:00:00 PM

I have an issue, if anyone can help with it.  I am running ver. 0.38.1 and it has worked fine for me.  Today was first time I have tried to send any coins out of it though and it goes non responsive every time I try to send.  Didn't know if this was a known problem or not.

Can you describe the issue more detailed, please? Does the program just simply hang, freeze, or crashes? If the last one is the case, please post the content of 'CrashLogs.txt' here, which can be found at the root of the software's directory.

Also, please check whether the simplewallet and bitmonerod processes are running after the transaction's initiation.

Code:
zadiume

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:47:08 PM

Wallet looks great. Can u add skins support?
krawallmining

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:20:14 PM

Sorry if this has been asked before:
Is it normal that incoming transactions aren't recognized in realtime? I had to restart the client each time.
Jojatekok (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:31:46 PM

Wallet looks great. Can u add skins support?

Well, I already tried the UI with Modern (formerly called as Metro) style, and it looked just horrible. My GUI is mainly for people who are familiar with the Windows style and Qt wallets.

But if you have an idea about a redesign, feel free to mock your ideas up in a graphical format, and just submit it here for discussion! Smiley

Sorry if this has been asked before:
Is it normal that incoming transactions aren't recognized in realtime? I had to restart the client each time.

It is a bug of the current stable daemon and simplewallet builds. Version 0.39.0-alpha.1 and above are not affected, but they are not yet considered widely usable by the core development team. Don't worry, the Monero developers are working nicely as a team, doing comprehensive work for the best cryptocurrency community. Wink

Code:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: