Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 07:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ███►BetcoinRakeback.com | 58-83% RAKEBACK [Here ONLY] | ACR WPN Tourneys◄███  (Read 100389 times)
PELELE

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:48:27 PM

Connecting to Server...
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:37:22 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2014, 12:43:28 AM by Xiaoxiao

Connecting to Server...

Strange error seems like.  Does this happen to you in on the desktop client?  I know some connections or firewalls block the client.
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 07:11:37 AM

Definitely email support about this.  their email is support at betcoin.ag

This hasn't been happening to too many players.  Are you on the web client or desktop (download) client?
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 08:41:03 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2015, 02:53:36 PM by Xiaoxiao

Get 50% rakeback sent to you each week NOW
We truly offer the best cryptocurrency rakeback, unlike what some others claim to do.

Here's what's even better about what we have to offer: on top of the 50% rakeback, you will also get 100% deposit bonus AND player points which you can instantly convert to chips! Yes all promotions do not count against rakeback!  So overall you are getting 60-110% rakeback when you sign up here

Are we legit? Of course we are! Many players can vouch for our legitimacy because they have been getting paid each week! There has not been a single complaint as of yet. We have integrity and we offer a great service in which everyone benefits!

Why are we able to offer such a unique and gracious deal?  We have strong ties with Betcoin Poker, and we work together to make online poker a better and fun experience.  We work to make it more pleasant for the player unlike some rooms out there that are working towards giving less and less benefits for the player (ie Pokerstars/Amaya).

How do I get this 50%?: Easy. Simply click ►►►   HERE or the link in the title and private message me your username so that I can confirm you are properly linked.

Will I be able to see my stats? Sure. Just private message me and I will show you a screenshot of your generated rake and rakeback. We are currently working on a major service site that will include this, and you will be able to login to manage your rakeback account.

Do I have to wait an entire week to get my rakeback? No. You can request a cashout at anytime by private messaging me.

Important: Some players have been encountering a problem where once you have signed up, it will not allow you to log in with the password you signed up with.  All you have to do is just reset your password again with the email you signed up with and you're good to go. I will let support know about this.

If there is any problem with your sign up or payments, do not hesitate to contact me.

Also a reminder--minimum payment has to be at least 1 chip.  I cannot pay out rakeback that is .05 chips or something minute like that.  The system would not allow less than 1 chip transfers.  So those of you that play micro stakes, and wondering where your rakeback is, it's because your rake hasn't reached 2 chips yet.

The rake is incredibly low on betcoin.  Most games are capped at just .5 chips for even full ring.  And if you're a 1c/2c player, the rake is capped at just 1c.  So you could be playing for a long time because there is virtually no rake for that game.

Now here is what Betcoin Poker has to offer:

-Freerolls running all the time, from non stop $10 freerolls to up to 10 BTC weekly/monthly freerolls.

-Great tournaments since they have merged with the Winning Poker Network (WPN)

-100% deposit bonus up to 1000 chips

-Wide array of cash games with growing players

-Bad beat jackpot!

-Secure connection

-Reward system (convert points to chips instantly)

-Daily and weekly leaderboard promotions

And once again, I have to reiterate, all these promotions do not count AGAINST the 50% rakeback offer!!!

So what are you waiting for?  Make the switch to Betcoin Poker NOW

Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 05:30:09 PM

All rakeback has been processed and sent! GL this week!
mailmansDOGE

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:05:07 PM

We truly offer the best cryptocurrency rakeback, unlike what some others claim to do.

Here's what's even better about what we have to offer: on top of the 50% rakeback, you will also get 100% deposit bonus AND player points which you can instantly convert to chips! Yes all promotions do not count against rakeback!  So overall you are getting 60-110% rakeback when you sign up here

Are we legit? Of course we are! Many players can vouch for our legitimacy because they have been getting paid each week! There has not been a single complaint as of yet. We have integrity and we offer a great service in which everyone benefits!

Why are we able to offer such a unique and gracious deal?  We have strong ties with Betcoin Poker, and we work together to make online poker a better and fun experience.  We work to make it more pleasant for the player unlike some rooms out there that are working towards giving less and less benefits for the player (ie Pokerstars/Amaya).

How do I get this 50%?: Easy. Simply click ►►►   HERE or the link in the title and private message me your username so that I can confirm you are properly linked.

Will I be able to see my stats? Sure. Just private message me and I will show you a screenshot of your generated rake and rakeback. We are currently working on a major service site that will include this, and you will be able to login to manage your rakeback account.

Do I have to wait an entire week to get my rakeback? No. You can request a cashout at anytime by private messaging me.

Important: Some players have been encountering a problem where once you have signed up, it will not allow you to log in with the password you signed up with.  All you have to do is just reset your password again with the email you signed up with and you're good to go. I will let support know about this.

You cannot already have an account with Betcoin or else you will not be properly tracked during sign up.

If there is any problem with your sign up or payments, do not hesitate to contact me.

Also a reminder--minimum payment has to be at least 1 chip.  I cannot pay out rakeback that is .05 chips or something minute like that.  The system would not allow less than 1 chip transfers.  So those of you that play micro stakes, and wondering where your rakeback is, it's because your rake hasn't reached 2 chips yet.

The rake is incredibly low on betcoin.  Most games are capped at just .5 chips for even full ring.  And if you're a 1c/2c player, the rake is capped at just 1c.  So you could be playing for a long time because there is virtually no rake for that game.

-Freerolls running all the time, from non stop $10 freerolls to up to 10 BTC weekly/monthly freerolls.

-Bad beat jackpot!

-Secure connection

And once again, I have to reiterate, all these promotions do not count AGAINST the 50% rakeback offer!!!

Thank you for this awesome site.
I have been searching for a site like this one from a long time. I just hated SwC, cause people have started to club together to increase winning chances.
Will start playing on your site tomorrow. Hope that i have a good time.
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 05:02:59 AM

You cannot already have an account with Betcoin or else you will not be properly tracked during sign up.

-Bad beat jackpot!

-Secure connection

I have been searching for a site like this one from a long time. I just hated SwC, cause people have started to club together to increase winning chances.

Site's only going to get better in the future.  Good funding and an awesome team!
stellar69

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 06:17:45 AM

-Bad beat jackpot!

-Secure connection

Site's only going to get better in the future.  Good funding and an awesome team!
Do you guys plan to run a signature campaign in the future? You can run it for a month or so...
It would be good for you guys.
In4Coins

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:30:14 PM

Hey there ; cash player here (supernova on PS in 2014) looking for RB deal. PM me with your offer....
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:02:34 AM

All rakeback has been processed.  Please note that some players were paid DOUBLE their rakeback due to system error.  Therefore you will not receive further rakeback until the extra chips sent has been earned.  Look at it as a cash advance Smiley

GL and take care!
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:48:25 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2015, 05:32:27 PM by Xiaoxiao

ATTENTION: New VIP program @ that does NOT count against the 50% rakeback offered in this thread!!!

This program is UNBELIEVABLY awesome and generous!!!!

Daily surprise box is giving away chips or points EVERYDAY!!!  

-Bad beat jackpot!

-Secure connection

Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:42:27 PM

New VIP player's club is the absolute nuts! Daily surprise box gives you points, chips, bonuses, etc... For life!  Plus all of this does not count against the rakeback offered in this thread!!!!

Website to track your stats and instant cashouts coming soon!!!!
hopenotlate
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1228

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 10:49:22 PM

New VIP player's club is the absolute nuts! Daily surprise box gives you points, chips, bonuses, etc... For life!  Plus all of this does not count against the rakeback offered in this thread!!!!

hi xiao, may you please address me to surprise box?
I feel so dumb but can't find it in my betcoin.ag account: which page/link should I check?

███████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████

███████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
▄▀▀░▄██▀░▀██▄░▀▀▄
▄▀░▐▀▄░▀░░▀░░▀░▄▀▌░▀▄
▄▀▄█▐░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀░▌█▄▀▄
▄▀░▀░░█░▄███████▄░█░░▀░▀▄
█░█░▀░█████████████░▀░█░█
█░██░▀█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀█▀░██░█
█░█▀██░█▀▀██▀▀█░██▀█░█
▀▄▀██░░░▀▀▄▌▐▄▀▀░░░██▀▄▀
▀▄▀██░░▄░▀▄█▄▀░▄░░██▀▄▀
▀▄░▀█░▄▄▄░▀░▄▄▄░█▀░▄▀
▀▄▄▀▀███▄███▀▀▄▄▀
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:31:42 AM

hi xiao, may you please address me to surprise box?
I feel so dumb but can't find it in my betcoin.ag account: which page/link should I check?

Hi, hopenotlate.  I believe the surprise box appears every 24 hours after you have claimed your previous prize.  It looks like a yellow box at the top right corner.  Hope that helps!

BTW- rakeback is being processed right now.  Should be done soon!
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:18:02 PM

All rakeback has been processed!
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 12:03:08 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 10:27:29 PM by Xiaoxiao

-Cash games running 24/7

-Bad beat jackpot!

-Secure connection

And once again, I have to reiterate, all these promotions does NOT count against the 50% rakeback offer!!!
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:03:27 AM

Be sure to check your account every 24 hours for the SURPRISE BOX
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:38:53 AM

System update tomorrow.  Rakeback payments may be delayed up to 72 hours.  Apologies for this one time delay.
Convicted2008

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 08:05:23 PM

This site is absolutely fantastic. Only casino I have ever won consistantly at. So far I've won over 2.5btc in the past 3 days. That's not counting the .5btc I have received from VIP rewards for gambling. I got 45ltc 2 days in a row now. That's only because I wagered so much each day though. But hell if your winning, your not gonna stop now are ya. You may for a little bit, but it will get to ya Tongue I know..haha..But thanks BetcoinCasino. I love the site..

And if your wondering what I won it on, well I won on 2 different slots. SugarPop and GreedyGoblins. Only issue I found is on the weekends you have to wait a few hours to receive your payout. But aside from that, BetcoinCasino is freaking awesome. Good job guys and gals. I'm sure if I love it, they are plently more out there that do as well.

Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:46:36 AM

All rakeback has been sent! GL everyone!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: