Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Accept Komodo ICO conversion vs Reject Komodo ICO conversion and fund new dev team?
Accept - 145 (68.7%)
Reject - 66 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 547 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCD is no more  (Read 1328438 times)
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 06:56:17 AM

[POOL SPAM]

Advertising spam is not allowed, this includes mining pools, gambling services, exchanges, shops, etc. Mining pool ops should make a thread within the Mining section of Alt Currencies. Most OP's already link to pools available so advertising your pool is unnecessary and leads to too much spam. Exchanges, shops, gambling sites, etc, should make a thread in the Marketplace section of Alt Currencies.

Enough already.  A paltry 40 BTCD isn't something to brag about.  It makes BTCD look like a zombie coin with minimal interest/network security.

Feel free to gtfo.

BadBear wrote the rules, I'm just quoting him.

Shooting the messenger won't make your pool spam OK.

You posting history is mostly pool spam.  Do you have a bot or just enjoy repetitive tasks?   Grin

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yourface

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:00:25 AM

I think people are losing faith in BTCD. With months of delay, and the dev's distracted by a bunch of other coins/assets/exchanges whatever. Every time it seems the finish line is in sight, and then again some other new project pops up.  Huh

I understand you guys are very busy, but why not focus on 1 thing at the time and deliver a working product before starting with something else? I would really like to see an ETA for the BTCD features (teleport, revenues etc) Not even a date, just like in terms of weeks? months? years?!
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:39:00 AM

I think people are losing faith in BTCD. With months of delay, and the dev's distracted by a bunch of other coins/assets/exchanges whatever. Every time it seems the finish line is in sight, and then again some other new project pops up.  Huh

I understand you guys are very busy, but why not focus on 1 thing at the time and deliver a working product before starting with something else? I would really like to see an ETA for the BTCD features (teleport, revenues etc) Not even a date, just like in terms of weeks? months? years?!

yeah, why not finish the transmission so we can drive to the moon already! what, you can't drive to the moon with transmission system on its own? what, you mean we need wheels, engine, electricals, and gas .. what brakes as well, so we touch down nicely on the moon ... holy crap ... what, do you mean to tell me jl777 is building a bunch of mini machines that all fit together to make an integrated SUPER machine? oh fuck, jl777 is building a fucking car ... i'm so pissed off, I thought he was building a fucking gear box. I want my money back jl777  .... you ripped me off dude. I paid for a gear box to take me to the moon, not a fucking car!! Stop working on all the other pointless shit. Anyone with a half a brain knows a car is overkill on a trip to the moon anyway

.... buy cheap while you can. be thankful most people around here don't see the big picture until after it's gone to the moon

bizz

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:21:15 PM

yeah, why not finish the transmission so we can drive to the moon already! what, you can't drive to the moon with transmission system on its own? what, you mean we need wheels, engine, electricals, and gas .. what brakes as well, so we touch down nicely on the moon ... holy crap ... what, do you mean to tell me jl777 is building a bunch of mini machines that all fit together to make an integrated SUPER machine? oh fuck, jl777 is building a fucking car ... i'm so pissed off, I thought he was building a fucking gear box. I want my money back jl777  .... you ripped me off dude. I paid for a gear box to take me to the moon, not a fucking car!! Stop working on all the other pointless shit. Anyone with a half a brain knows a car is overkill on a trip to the moon anyway

.... buy cheap while you can. be thankful most people around here don't see the big picture until after it's gone to the moon

Sums it up. Most traders think of btcd as just another anon coin and don't have any idea what's cooking behind.
_mr_e
Legendary

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:27:21 PM

Not only that but btcd gets 5% supernet revenue and 5% instantdex revenue. Yet while instantdex has skyrocketed btcd continues to decline... hrrrmm.... what to buy.
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 12:36:42 PM

I am doing what needs to be done so Teleport actually provides privacy. Without that, there isnt much point to it. But to do that it is more than a car, you do want to breathe during the space trip, maybe have food and water too? And so there are many things that need to be done, but I am making steady progress. To show some meaningful progress, I did do the ramchains in a month and it is working in the realtime MGW, much better than the old MGW. also notice: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2yxid5/chainalasys_vs_mycelium_the_full_story/ they also made a special database to make bitcoin calcs faster. However unlike ramchains which cut the size in half, they made it 3x bigger to get similar benefits.

And the MGW is needed for InstantDEX, which is needed by Tradebots, which is needed by Teleport. I am also adding quantum computing resistant methods, Ddos prevention, and even things that dramatically limit sybil attacks and as you know that makes an eclipse attack nearly impossible to do as you need the sybils for that.

So these are things that werent on the original plan, but I did get a teleport proof of concept done last summer, so the tech is there, now I am doing a second pass to make it ready for production.

So, for those that are impatient, there are plenty of people that would be happy to buy at current prices. Just PM me. If anybody knows any devs that can help me, then PM me, I am up to 65000+ lines of new code so this is getting to be a medium sized project now. I am currently writing a crypto777 library to offer the best encryption and privacy possible. As far as timelines go, over the next month I expect  to get the new crypto777 integrated into the codebase and there will be a few InstantDEX bugs that need to be fixed. At that point, Tradebots becomes the hot burner project and it is doing the key onramp/offramp for the Teleport system, so rough timeframe is a month per item.

Road Map: crypto777 library, fix InstantDEX bugs, Tradebots for onramp/offramp, Teleport, Telepathy

Ive been doing 18hrs per day for a while now, might need to slow down to 14hrs per day for a while to recuperate back to full power. I hope that is ok?

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
yourface

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:47:31 PM

Thanks for the clarification James.
boomboom

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:53:30 PM

I am doing what needs to be done so Teleport actually provides privacy. Without that, there isnt much point to it. But to do that it is more than a car, you do want to breathe during the space trip, maybe have food and water too? And so there are many things that need to be done, but I am making steady progress. To show some meaningful progress, I did do the ramchains in a month and it is working in the realtime MGW, much better than the old MGW. also notice: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2yxid5/chainalasys_vs_mycelium_the_full_story/ they also made a special database to make bitcoin calcs faster. However unlike ramchains which cut the size in half, they made it 3x bigger to get similar benefits.

And the MGW is needed for InstantDEX, which is needed by Tradebots, which is needed by Teleport. I am also adding quantum computing resistant methods, Ddos prevention, and even things that dramatically limit sybil attacks and as you know that makes an eclipse attack nearly impossible to do as you need the sybils for that.

So these are things that werent on the original plan, but I did get a teleport proof of concept done last summer, so the tech is there, now I am doing a second pass to make it ready for production.

So, for those that are impatient, there are plenty of people that would be happy to buy at current prices. Just PM me. If anybody knows any devs that can help me, then PM me, I am up to 65000+ lines of new code so this is getting to be a medium sized project now. I am currently writing a crypto777 library to offer the best encryption and privacy possible. As far as timelines go, over the next month I expect  to get the new crypto777 integrated into the codebase and there will be a few InstantDEX bugs that need to be fixed. At that point, Tradebots becomes the hot burner project and it is doing the key onramp/offramp for the Teleport system, so rough timeframe is a month per item.

Road Map: crypto777 library, fix InstantDEX bugs, Tradebots for onramp/offramp, Teleport, Telepathy

Ive been doing 18hrs per day for a while now, might need to slow down to 14hrs per day for a while to recuperate back to full power. I hope that is ok?

James

Road map looks good to me!! BTCD community needs to see the big picture, and the current context of the crypto wide bear market. When the bear turns to bull, and jl777 has all the pieces in place BTCD hodlers will get a dble slingshot into orbit. When BTCD is trading for $100 or more it wont make much difference if you bought BTCD for $1 or $5, you'll still be way in the black with multiple actual dividend/earnings streams to live on. See the big picture, appreciate the current market difficulties for ALL coins, and think ahead 6-12 months. The future is VERY bright!!
_mr_e
Legendary

Activity: 817

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:58:29 PM

What happened to privatebet being next?
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 01:19:57 PM

that is the caboose of all the current projects as it is more an app than part of core protocol.
Also it requires a webdev to parse all the XML feeds and to find the XML feeds to use, etc. these are not really my forte, as far as the low level I think a special case InstantDEX orderbook would be most of what is needed.

So this is not anything I prioritize until a dev materializes for the non-core stuff. If need be, I will learn enough about XML, etc. to do this, but that wont be till after the other projects are completed

James

ATCkit

Activity: 786

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:21:01 PM

[POOL SPAM]

Advertising spam is not allowed, this includes mining pools, gambling services, exchanges, shops, etc. Mining pool ops should make a thread within the Mining section of Alt Currencies. Most OP's already link to pools available so advertising your pool is unnecessary and leads to too much spam. Exchanges, shops, gambling sites, etc, should make a thread in the Marketplace section of Alt Currencies.

Enough already.  A paltry 40 BTCD isn't something to brag about.  It makes BTCD look like a zombie coin with minimal interest/network security.

Feel free to gtfo.

BadBear wrote the rules, I'm just quoting him.

Shooting the messenger won't make your pool spam OK.

You posting history is mostly pool spam.  Do you have a bot or just enjoy repetitive tasks?   Grin

It's not spam. He is part of this community as he runs the official BTCD Multi Pool.... and has right from the start. Many of us know him and appreciate what he's doing. We have zero issue with his posts here.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 11:52:40 PM

It's not spam. He is part of this community as he runs the official BTCD Multi Pool.... and has right from the start. Many of us know him and appreciate what he's doing. We have zero issue with his posts here.

Thanks mate!

On that note:

The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 14+ DRK, 67+ BTCD, 94+ FIBRE & 0.093+ BTC.

Any problems, please PM as I may miss your post.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
4emily

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:46:02 AM

Road map looks good to me!! BTCD community needs to see the big picture, and the current context of the crypto wide bear market. When the bear turns to bull, and jl777 has all the pieces in place BTCD hodlers will get a dble slingshot into orbit. When BTCD is trading for $100 or more it wont make much difference if you bought BTCD for $1 or $5, you'll still be way in the black with multiple actual dividend/earnings streams to live on. See the big picture, appreciate the current market difficulties for ALL coins, and think ahead 6-12 months. The future is VERY bright!!

+1  Smiley

And thanks for the 'unbuilt car to the moon' comment in your previous post - still making me laugh the following day and that takes some doing  Cheesy
gitbknowsall

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 03:33:12 AM

that is the caboose of all the current projects as it is more an app than part of core protocol.
Also it requires a webdev to parse all the XML feeds and to find the XML feeds to use, etc. these are not really my forte, as far as the low level I think a special case InstantDEX orderbook would be most of what is needed.

So this is not anything I prioritize until a dev materializes for the non-core stuff. If need be, I will learn enough about XML, etc. to do this, but that wont be till after the other projects are completed

James

I'll be on slack tomorrow and ill post about this position opening. Nodejs + https://www.mashape.com/ntenisot/football-livescore ?
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 07:55:04 AM

James

I'll be on slack tomorrow and ill post about this position opening. Nodejs + https://www.mashape.com/ntenisot/football-livescore ?
cool, it would be great to have a complete GUI for all the bettings. The core code is a relatively small extension of the InstantDEX and other preexisting code.

boomboom

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:01:47 AM

+1  Smiley

And thanks for the 'unbuilt car to the moon' comment in your previous post - still making me laugh the following day and that takes some doing  Cheesy

A car is a good analogy for many reasons. You don't have to understand all the intricate details of how it works in order to appreciate how beneficial it is to use. BTCD will have many uses but the two that excite me the most are:
1- revenue stream (3x5%)
2- real world anon transactions via pre-paid debit card

There will be many others advantages too, but earning a passive income that I can spend anonymously in the real world is what excites me the most. That's why I think it's almost a certainty that the jl777-BTCD mobile will land on the moon soon!

TorrnA

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:39:19 PM

This weeks bulletin: 5:5:5 with BitcoinDark.
http://bitcoindark.pw/555-with-bitcoindark/
btcddice

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:05:18 PM

Hi everyone,

I would like to announce bitcoindark's newest gaming site:

bitcoindarkdice.net

Please have fun and play responsibly!
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 04:12:28 PM

The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 14+ DRK, 88+ BTCD, 136+ FIBRE, 252+ BITS & 0.262+ BTC.

Welcome Bitstar coin as a new coin for payouts.

Any problems, please PM or post to the Xpool thread linked in my forums sig as I may miss your post.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 04:15:48 PM

The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 14+ DRK, 88+ BTCD, 136+ FIBRE, 252+ BITS & 0.262+ BTC.

Welcome Bitstar coin as a new coin for payouts.

Any problems, please PM or post to the Xpool thread linked in my forums sig as I may miss your post.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

OK, that's enough pool spam.

Please keep such posts confined to your pool's thread, and out of the various coins' threads.

You don't see Slush spamming Bitcoin threads with the latest stats from his pool, do you?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 547 »
  Print  

Jump to: