Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:47:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Accept Komodo ICO conversion vs Reject Komodo ICO conversion and fund new dev team?
Accept - 145 (68.7%)
Reject - 66 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 547 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCD is no more  (Read 1328438 times)
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:41:37 PM

told you all to sell at $10, now at $1.97

If that's all you told us, I might think about taking you seriously Wink  

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gitbknowsall

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:43:10 PM

told you all to sell at $10, now at $1

sold 40% at $10, then i bought back double at 2 $, took most of it offline... should have dumped everything once the anon card asset failed. Waiting to sell to a day trader on bittrex at $2.75
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 02:08:00 PM

sold 40% at $10, then i bought back double at 2 $, took most of it offline... should have dumped everything once the anon card asset failed. Waiting to sell to a day trader on bittrex at $2.75
why do you say anon asset failed? it isnt even launched yet. there were some delays, but there will be cards that are not linked to financial accts, with ~$1000 per day limit. The only fully anon card so far has a very small limit and it made sense to go with a full mastercard and decent limits first. the halfanon card. you need picture id, but not tax info.

coinomat is dealing with the card details.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
coininvestor

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:30:39 PM

It's been a while since I posted so I'll chime in here. 

Let us remember that the purpose of Cryptocurrency is to step outside of the monotheistic money matrix.  As long as the majority of people using cryptocurrency are using it for the purpose of making more money inside the matrix, then crypto will continue to fail.  This is a mind war.  We still have trouble not seeing ourselves as chattel and as a result we leave ourselves vulnerable to constant manipulation.  That is the problem.  We are suffering from the trauma of preconditioning since day one to whore ship the almighty dollar, trauma so deep that it is embedded even in our very language.   We think only fiat can be "real" money.  We have not accepted real responsibility yet.  We still need our parents, the not so loving and caring secret societies operating for personal profit at the expense of civilisation, manifested in what we know as modern government.   We use crypto as a vehicle to increase our fiat worth so we can go back to mommy and daddy and show them how much we made off of those evil conspiracy theorists only to discover that mommy and daddy see us as child labor and want their cut.  We are the reason crypto drops verses fiat. 

The matrix is a prison for our mind and we long to escape yet we fear the unknown reality of the outside world.  It's really not that bad.  Just get out and stay out. Just say No. Truth is always simple.  Don't use BTCD to make more dollars, unless of course the end goal is to make more BTCD.  Otherwise you are just confirming that you are a traitor and that you are easily manipulated.    Either admit to yourself that you are a monotheist and go back and suck off the tit of government welfare, insert yourself back into the matrix, watch TV, burn some more libraries, go to church and ask the IRS for an extension... Or STFU and HODL while the rest of us attempt to restore society to what it was before these secret societies decided that we were their farm animals.  Today we are living in the age of the great awakening and the polytheism of crypto is the realization of that awakening but unfortunately everything moves in slow motion.  Ask not what your cryptocurrency can do for you but ask what can you do for your crypto currency.  The great age of monotheistic intoxicated slumber is slowly ending, but we must admit to ourselves that the giant may not fully wake up within our lifetime.  With Crypto we have a tool that we can use if and when actual civilisation is restored.  Not king George's double speak novus ordo seclorum old world disorder secret society version of reality, but the original prediluvian civilisation. 

Sorry for all the references to world religion, I just listened to about twenty hours of Michael Tsarion.   

Forget the anon card.  We are moving in the wrong direction going back to fiat.  The feds will never let that become a reality.  What we need to encourage is the development of a consistent way to trade paper crypto currency offline like cash.  Now that's the way forward.  Every user is responsible for their currency, real world use, verified online.   
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 07:32:16 PM

It's been a while since I posted so I'll chime in here. 

Let us remember that the purpose of Cryptocurrency is to step outside of the monotheistic money matrix.  As long as the majority of people using cryptocurrency are using it for the purpose of making more money inside the matrix, then crypto will continue to fail.  This is a mind war.  We still have trouble not seeing ourselves as chattel and as a result we leave ourselves vulnerable to constant manipulation.  That is the problem.  We are suffering from the trauma of preconditioning since day one to whore ship the almighty dollar, trauma so deep that it is embedded even in our very language.   We think only fiat can be "real" money.  We have not accepted real responsibility yet.  We still need our parents, the not so loving and caring secret societies operating for personal profit at the expense of civilisation, manifested in what we know as modern government.   We use crypto as a vehicle to increase our fiat worth so we can go back to mommy and daddy and show them how much we made off of those evil conspiracy theorists only to discover that mommy and daddy see us as child labor and want their cut.  We are the reason crypto drops verses fiat. 

The matrix is a prison for our mind and we long to escape yet we fear the unknown reality of the outside world.  It's really not that bad.  Just get out and stay out. Just say No. Truth is always simple.  Don't use BTCD to make more dollars, unless of course the end goal is to make more BTCD.  Otherwise you are just confirming that you are a traitor and that you are easily manipulated.    Either admit to yourself that you are a monotheist and go back and suck off the tit of government welfare, insert yourself back into the matrix, watch TV, burn some more libraries, go to church and ask the IRS for an extension... Or STFU and HODL while the rest of us attempt to restore society to what it was before these secret societies decided that we were their farm animals.  Today we are living in the age of the great awakening and the polytheism of crypto is the realization of that awakening but unfortunately everything moves in slow motion.  Ask not what your cryptocurrency can do for you but ask what can you do for your crypto currency.  The great age of monotheistic intoxicated slumber is slowly ending, but we must admit to ourselves that the giant may not fully wake up within our lifetime.  With Crypto we have a tool that we can use if and when actual civilisation is restored.  Not king George's double speak novus ordo seclorum old world disorder secret society version of reality, but the original prediluvian civilisation. 

Sorry for all the references to world religion, I just listened to about twenty hours of Michael Tsarion.   

Forget the anon card.  We are moving in the wrong direction going back to fiat.  The feds will never let that become a reality.  What we need to encourage is the development of a consistent way to trade paper crypto currency offline like cash.  Now that's the way forward.  Every user is responsible for their currency, real world use, verified online.   
telepods are the cash equivalent you speak of

practically speaking, we still need some fiat as Starbucks doesnt accept crypto yet, also very few places for renting a place either. so some amount of fiat is needed until the basics are all possible via crypto

James

Fern

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:45:07 PM

'Look what I did, I made some money off other people without producing anything myself'. You guys must be very frustrated with your lives.

Go and do something more noble for crypto, and don't tell anyone.
Bitinvestor

Activity: 470

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 08:07:37 PM

'Look what I did, I made some money off other people without producing anything myself'. You guys must be very frustrated with your lives.

Go and do something more noble for crypto, and don't tell anyone.

If nobody would trade BTCD then it would be even more illiquid than it is now. It takes every kind of people to make the world go round. Something to keep in mind.

Those who cause problems for others also cause problems for themselves.
middlepath

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 08:36:37 PM

It can sometimes take a while to find connections in the network to sync.  Also, I have the mac wallet for one of my computers and I found that I could get more active connections without using the .conf file in the bitcoindark folder
I have been running it for days without and, since yesterday, with the .conf file. No connections at all. I have also tried running it with "Connect through SCOKS proxy" checked & unchecked. Always out of sync Sad
Seems like I'm the only one having this problem here. Appreciate any help, otherwise I might have to start selling the coins still held at exchanges. Don't trust them. Don't worry, only small amounts.
coinomat.com

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 08:49:10 PM

There's some FUD regarding anon card which is completely unsubstantiated. We will be providing debit card solution for all SuperNET coins,
the contracts with the banking provider have been signed, they are fully aware of cryptocurrency nature of the project, 300 cards have already been ordered. We're waiting for the setup to finish. Banking works slowly, this is not cryptoworld. Debit card will be launched, nothing is failed,
just have a little patience.

Take a look at other providers of debit cards (xapo for example) - it took months for some of them to launch it, this is not easy, since there's a lot of negativity in banking regarding crypto.
As some of you might know we provide crypto to any bank card solution since several months, so it's not just some promises, they are backed by our track record.

_mr_e
Legendary

Activity: 817

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:00:03 PM

There's some FUD regarding anon card which is completely unsubstantiated. We will be providing debit card solution for all SuperNET coins,
the contracts with the banking provider have been signed, they are fully aware of cryptocurrency nature of the project, 300 cards have already been ordered. We're waiting for the setup to finish. Banking works slowly, this is not cryptoworld. Debit card will be launched, nothing is failed,

Take a look at other providers of debit cards (xapo for example) - it took months for some of them to launch it, this is not easy, since there's a lot of negativity in banking regarding crypto.
As some of you might know we provide crypto to any bank card solution since several months, so it's not just some promises, they are backed by our track record.

How do I order a card? Will it work in Canada? What will the fees be like?
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:57:15 PM

It can sometimes take a while to find connections in the network to sync.  Also, I have the mac wallet for one of my computers and I found that I could get more active connections without using the .conf file in the bitcoindark folder
I have been running it for days without and, since yesterday, with the .conf file. No connections at all. I have also tried running it with "Connect through SCOKS proxy" checked & unchecked. Always out of sync Sad
Seems like I'm the only one having this problem here. Appreciate any help, otherwise I might have to start selling the coins still held at exchanges. Don't trust them. Don't worry, only small amounts.

I run about 40-50 wallets on 5-6 PCs and have randomly, mysteriously seen this with a few coins...
(Last week I even had unresolvable issues with a new Bitcoin installation after downloading 27 GB)...
It's probably something at your end specific to your PC, like a port is blocked, software conflict, etc...
The only coin I've ever seen that tells me if the requires port is blocked is TRK.

Often the only solution is to install the wallet on another PC.

middlepath

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:10:04 AM

I run about 40-50 wallets on 5-6 PCs and have randomly, mysteriously seen this with a few coins...
(Last week I even had unresolvable issues with a new Bitcoin installation after downloading 27 GB)...
It's probably something at your end specific to your PC, like a port is blocked, software conflict, etc...
The only coin I've ever seen that tells me if the requires port is blocked is TRK.

Often the only solution is to install the wallet on another PC.

Finally, managed to get connected to 1 node, synchronizing now. Thanks for all the help.
coinomat.com

Activity: 550

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 08:27:55 AM

The card will cost $40, you'll be able to order it at Coinomat.com. It will work in any Visa/Master ATM worldwide. Cash withdrawal will be 2.5% fee (which goes to our banking partner). We will try to keep our fees as low as possible.

How do I order a card? Will it work in Canada? What will the fees be like?

CrazyNewb078

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:02:59 AM

BTC withdrawal from Bittrex has not gone through after about an hour of being "confirmed" on Bittrex.

BTC withdrawal from BTER went through after about 2 minutes.

I'm probably going to start trading on BTER more now.
CryptoGuu

Activity: 321

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:26:54 AM

BTC withdrawal from Bittrex has not gone through after about an hour of being "confirmed" on Bittrex.

good idea. It took about 2 days to get my btcd's from cryptsy.
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 11:20:59 AM

Just playing with Trex now - Wally got my 0.005 order filled for me. Hopefully he'll buy it back at 0.006.
I've given up on Cryptsy, too risky. I'd far rather use BTER but didn't think the liquidity was that great.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 12:45:18 PM

Just playing with Trex now - Wally got my 0.005 order filled for me. Hopefully he'll buy it back at 0.006.
I've given up on Cryptsy, too risky. I'd far rather use BTER but didn't think the liquidity was that great.

I've been playing with him too. Yesterday he would only play if the spread was >8500 sat not sure what he's up to today. Smiley

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 02:08:33 PM

I've been playing with him too. Yesterday he would only play if the spread was >8500 sat not sure what he's up to today. Smiley
it sounds like you are starting to like our little bot
how much can you squeeze out of him per day?

cloudboy

Activity: 690

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:13:39 PM

Great, can't wait to get mine!
gitbknowsall

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:48:06 PM

Call it what you want, and say what you will. I initially believed so heavily in BTCD that i invested 50% of my groups resources into it. Now that there arent real updates on the things that I invested in Im stating the facts. This is your first post in regards to the status of the anon card, thanks for the update but i will continue to play the market. I am an investor not a mutual fund. I call it how i see it, If you dont like it make post in regards like you've done but don't call it F"UD when you haven't been communicating with the investors. Thats on you.
Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 547 »
  Print  

Jump to: