Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:13:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227113 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Coinasaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:33:22 AM

Erm, I'm not sure if I should post the link here. I'm genuinely torn over whether a bit of sloppy work with paste-bin being used to save a private conversation should result in complete public exposure.

Suffice to say that, at this point, I know that Bohan is stepping down from GES because he says the accounts department, apparently, are pissed at him for not doing any other work for GES while he's been working on URO. You can ask him if you like, he'd be a fool to deny it because he'd have to know that I have come across the paste-bin IRC transcript.

But that seems kinda weird for GES 'accounts department' (where are they located BTW?) to be complaining to him about a project that, if it became successful, would net the company a fortune from being primary adopters.

translation:
guy was sacked because the actual money people in the company found out he has been using company time to work on a project that they do not actually support

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:34:25 AM

Erm, I'm not sure if I should post the link here. I'm genuinely torn over whether a bit of sloppy work with paste-bin being used to save a private conversation should result in complete public exposure.

Suffice to say that, at this point, I know that Bohan is stepping down from GES because he says the accounts department, apparently, are pissed at him for not doing any other work for GES while he's been working on URO. You can ask him if you like, he'd be a fool to deny it because he'd have to know that I have come across the paste-bin IRC transcript.

But that seems kinda weird for GES 'accounts department' (where are they located BTW?) to be complaining to him about a project that, if it became successful, would net the company a fortune from being primary adopters.

If he's hired on to do a job and he doesn't perform all the duties set forth then they have every right to cut him loose. Not saying it's a fantastic plan.

Raja_ji

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:37:45 AM

What makes Uro Unique ‘Alt.Coin”

URO Facts that have been verified online and via emails through many sources:. So far..

1: The only Alt.Coin to Provided 100% documents and confirmed by International Banks, International Companies, Indian Government

2: Urocoin on all major Exchanges

3: Major Press coverage

4: Real Dev. Team who shows passion and love for the Urocoin.  Live Video talk backs – Q and A
Very Active Dev. Team from day1

5: The Only Alt.Coin to be backed by Real Commodity (min of 10year potential) how the trading market should be (you can sleep knowing the fact when you are up Urocoin will be here)

6: exchange Urocoin for Real shipment Urea

7: No premine and no IPO

8: 1 Million Coins Released in First 6 Months + 100K per year mining retainer rewards

Highest Hashrate and Difficulty of all X11 Class Cryptocurrencies | Consistently the most profitable X11 Cryptocurrency to Mine |Simple and reliable rewards schedule | Stable and mature codebase with no surprises | Long term infrastructure for long term results | Safe 3 minute block time - low orphans and reasonable transaction time | Minimum transaction fees

your money, your choice

1 URO = $339USD

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” Gandhi

Jaago Bharat....
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:46:35 AM

1: The only Alt.Coin to Provided 100% documents and confirmed by International Banks, International Companies, Indian Government

Except is hasn't been confirmed by anyone other than GES and the contract documents so far relate to Rivaa's FIAT deal with IPL.

3: Major Press coverage

Not outside the crypto industry, which is surprising, I would have thought this would be reported by now in the associated industry journals.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
AlfaONE

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:49:51 AM

I think even if there were complete "Outside press" coverage - people will still find faults...
Those that seek not to believe will always find a way ...
Those that seek to believe will also find a way.....

"Together we stand for a fairness and truth"
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:59:03 AM

I think even if there were complete "Outside press" coverage - people will still find faults...

I gotta say, that's a pretty meaningless response to my valid concerns. This isn't about faith, it is about objective proof of what is actually taking place.

I'm willing to be open-minded about this project but there are aspects to it that run contrary to the claims being made. It is unreasonable for you to just demand that people simply 'believe'.

Green Earth Systems are directly part of this coin's launch yet Bohan says he is leaving them because they are pissed at him for spending too much time on this project? Surely they should be applauding him for the work being put in considering the amount of money at stake here?

It doesn't make sense, also, that he first said that GES Australia were not the office to be examining as the critics should be looking at the Hong Kong office, yet the pastebin IRC chat I have has him saying that GES Hong Kong is nothing to do with it either.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:01:40 AM

I gotta say, that's a pretty meaningless response to my valid concerns. This isn't about faith, it is about objective proof of what is actually taking place.

I'm willing to be open-minded about this project but there are aspects to it that run contrary to the claims being made. It is unreasonable for you to just demand that people simply 'believe'.

Green Earth Systems are directly part of this coin's launch yet Bohan says he is leaving them because they are pissed at him for spending too much time on this project? Surely they should be applauding him for the work being put in considering the amount of money at stake here?

It doesn't make sense, also, that he first said that GES Australia were not the office to be examining as the critics should be looking at the Hong Kong office, yet the pastebin IRC chat I have has him saying that GES Hong Kong is nothing to do with it either.

Link?

AlfaONE

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:04:19 AM

I am not trying to convince you to buy.....Just the facts as stated prior.
GES Australia is a Office of "GES Ltd Hong Kong"
there is also "another company"  GES Pty Ltd

It is not difficult to understand:  Company A = Hong Kong        Company B = Australia

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:11:06 AM

It is not difficult to understand:  Company A = Hong Kong        Company B = Australia

Don't talk to me like I am an idiot, I'm being more than reasonable with you.

But seeing as you want to play that card, sure, this is what Bohan actually said about the Hong Kong company
Quote from: SuperSecret IRC Pastebin chat that wasn't so secret after all
11:12 AM <darkpill> Any way it could be a joint stement GES and you?
11:12 AM <•true-asset> since then there has been mass confusion, fed by FUD, about GES AU and GES Limited HK
11:13 AM <buneko_afk> Hmm, you see, I don't think there is the need of disclosing this information right now
11:13 AM <•true-asset> GES Limited HK is not involved directly
11:13 AM <yalla> could be structured along the lines of ......to focus on the uro foundations support of the uro coin, bohan is not working for xxxyyy?
11:13 AM <•true-asset> and I do not want attention of GES AU

All I am wanting to establish is why Bohan criticised those who questioned the legitimacy of the Australian office by telling them they should have been checking Hong Kong when, three days ago he writes that the HK office is nothing to do with it either.

Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:13:03 AM

But seeing as you want to play that card, sure, this is what Bohan actually said about the Hong Kong company
11:12 AM <•true-asset> since then there has been mass confusion, fed by FUD, about GES AU and GES Limited HK
11:13 AM <buneko_afk> Hmm, you see, I don't think there is the need of disclosing this information right now
11:13 AM <yalla> could be structured along the lines of ......to focus on the uro foundations support of the uro coin, bohan is not working for xxxyyy?

All I am wanting to establish is why Bohan criticised those who questioned the legitimacy of the Australian office by telling them they should have been checking Hong Kong when, three days ago he writes that the HK office is nothing to do with it either.

Cracks are showing in your BLIND faith I think the penny might actually be dropping. If you'd bothered to read through the links I spoon fed you of course you would already know.
AlfaONE

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:14:52 AM

From Day 1 - it was explained clearly - read prior notes

GES Ltd Hong Kong  - has office in Hong Kong, Australia, South Africa, India....
GES Pty Ltd - is Australian company (not involved with UROCOIN)

traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:20:10 AM

HK signed the protocol, doesn't mean they want to give statements to you.

Raja_ji

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:21:28 AM

Some Interesting Facts on Cryptocurrency Traders
1: average age is 20years
2: single male
3:speed trade (looking to make enough to pay rent)

I feel like a grandpa. here  Smiley

Jaago Bharat....
AlfaONE

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:32:15 AM

There have been quite a few “Breakthrough” developments with URO (read the 1st page by Dev. Team.)  It shows that Urocoin stands out in the world of Alt.coin.

The Question remains:
Do you buy Urocoin – when very little is known to the otside world, and we become the pioneers who came in First?  or
Do you buy Urocoin – when the press is all over it, (from Max Keiser to newspapers) BTC is $650…when do you think it the correct time to buy?

URO = $329  Indian Gov. price as last sold to Rivaa Exports India

Changeispermanent

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:46:14 AM

This is the best.
Changeispermanent

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:47:50 AM

Some Interesting Facts on Cryptocurrency Traders
1: average age is 20years
2: single male
3:speed trade (looking to make enough to pay rent)

I feel like a grandpa. here  Smiley

+1
true-asset

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 11:01:54 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 11:17:45 AM by true-asset

It has come to my attention that portions of the Uro team meetings have been posted on pastebin that were incomplete and interpreted well out of context.

The pastebinned notes described parts of our plans to make this separation more official on paper for clarity reasons. My separation from official GES AU ties is a significant benefit to the long term neutrality and independence of the Uro Foundation.

I, Bohan Huang, have never worked as part of the GES HK team.

GES HK is one of the NIER merchants that are accepting Uro for Urea purchases as a ratifier of the Uro Protocol.

Due to having spent all of my time developing Urocoin as a member of the Uro Foundation in recent months, I am formally separating from my position with GES AU, a postion I held since before the start of the Uro project.

Nothing has changed regarding my role on the Uro Foundation as Currency Development Officier and nothing changes in the Uro Foundation. This clearer separation is purely a trivial act of titles being attached/dettached from my name.

The change simply places an emphasis on the fact that I have been, and continue to, work full time on the Uro project as a member of the Uro Foundation.

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:07:03 AM

It has come to my attention that portions of the Uro team meetings have been posted on pastebin that were incomplete and interpreted well out of context.

The pastebinned notes described parts of our plans to make this separation more official on paper for clarity reasons. My separation from official GES AU ties is a significant benefit to the long term neutrality and independence of the Uro Foundation.

I, Bohan Huang, have never worked as part of the GES HK team.

GES HK is one of the NIER merchants that are accepting Uro for Urea purchases as a ratifier of the Uro Protocol.

Due to having spent all of my time developing Urocoin as a member of the Uro Foundation in recent months, I am formally separating from my position with GES AU, a postion I held since before the start of the Uro project.

Nothing has changed regarding my role on the Uro Foundation as Currency Development Officier and nothing changes in the Uro Foundation. This clearer separation is purely a trivial act of titles being attached/dettached from my name.

The change simply places an emphasise on the fact that I have been, and continue to, work full time on the Uro project as a member of the Uro Foundation.

You'll get the chance to explain this to ASIC soon mate!
AlfaONE

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:15:28 AM

LOL Chang Hum ....I actually work  for ASIC

Everything here is legal and above board. Smiley

Karn

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:23:36 AM

true-asset, I know I'm just a random nobody hiding behind a screen name. It might not mean much but Thank you for all the work you have put in on this project

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: