Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:49:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227117 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:22:09 PM

So true-asset earned enough fuck you money off Uro scam  to retire congrats  Tongue

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:33:48 PM

Courteousy of Cuttlefish on twitter

http://www.tradesparq.com/Customs/583589/Customs-Data-Green-Earth-Systems-Ltd

48 trades have been done with GES by that Los Angeles company
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:39:23 PM

Teneria El Progreso, S.A.   Freight Collect Clothing Big Girl Cherokee 100- Cotton Ss Ultimate Tee Target.Com Po No-5997251 Amc No- 01386243 Qtys- 534 Pcs    BOL: APLU902117433
Quantity: 89 (pieces)   2013-08-31
Teneria El Progreso, S.A.   Freight Collect Clothing Big Girl Cherokee 100- Cotton Ls Ultimate Tee. Target.Com Po No-5997281 Amc No- 01386255 Qtys- 864 Pcs    BOL: APLU902117434
Quantity: 144 (pieces)   20

child clothers? wtf?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:45:48 PM

Teneria El Progreso, S.A.   Freight Collect Clothing Big Girl Cherokee 100- Cotton Ss Ultimate Tee Target.Com Po No-5997251 Amc No- 01386243 Qtys- 534 Pcs    BOL: APLU902117433
Quantity: 89 (pieces)   2013-08-31
Teneria El Progreso, S.A.   Freight Collect Clothing Big Girl Cherokee 100- Cotton Ls Ultimate Tee. Target.Com Po No-5997281 Amc No- 01386255 Qtys- 864 Pcs    BOL: APLU902117434
Quantity: 144 (pieces)   20

child clothers? wtf?

I'm not a shipping expert but it might just be a courteousy and extra revenue opportunity to maximize space in some containers with some other products GES is usually not involved in. I don't know maybe someone can shed some light on this.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:57:01 PM

GES and the URO Foundation needs the confidence of the crypto community in order for this proposed project work, it's not unreasonable to ask them to furnish evidence of the GES>Rivaa trade having substance.

So far they've proffered up the Rivaa>IPL documentation, so Bohan should not object to requests for better proof of the one part of their claimed deal that is the part that counts.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:01:50 PM

You want to check the trustworthiness of a website?

You might try this and compare the two websites:

gescommodity.com

greenearthsystems.com.au

http://www.scamaudit.com/domain/greenearthsystems.com.au?search-bar=true

And this greenearthsystems.com.au does not look good at all.

This is already proven to be failed fud attempt. greenearthsystems.com.au/ is the real website. It shows up consistently on google as the top search result not buried somewhere on page 3 with the rest of the fud bullshit.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:21:40 PM

As I have pointed out before, evidence of crappy web histories is not evidence of scam.

But there is a lack of evidence of substance in terms of the GES>Rivaa deal other than Rivaa saying they would be doing a deal in URO with GES which, if I recall, was simply an email confirmation and one they'd be fools to turn down at the rate they could potentially be buying UREA for. You can't have a shipment of UREA paid for by URO without the usual B2B paper-trail of contracts and shipping manifests.

That is what is needed at this time, evidence of the GES>Rivaa side of the deal that supposedly is part of the Rivaa>IPL transaction.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
loges

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:28:11 PM

As I have pointed out before, evidence of crappy web histories is not evidence of scam.

But there is a lack of evidence of substance in terms of the GES>Rivaa deal other than Rivaa saying they would be doing a deal in URO with GES which, if I recall, was simply an email confirmation and one they'd be fools to turn down at the rate they could potentially be buying UREA for. You can't have a shipment of UREA paid for by URO without the usual B2B paper-trail of contracts and shipping manifests.

That is what is needed at this time, evidence of the GES>Rivaa side of the deal that supposedly is part of the Rivaa>IPL transaction.

It's pointless even asking questions.  Nobody cares it seems. It's all just a gamble to sell at a higher price than you bought. This is where the volume is. No other explanation necessary.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:28:36 PM

Perhaps you could post the same thing again.  It might help.

timpeff

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:28:50 PM

You want to check the trustworthiness of a website?

You might try this and compare the two websites:

gescommodity.com

greenearthsystems.com.au

http://www.scamaudit.com/domain/greenearthsystems.com.au?search-bar=true

And this greenearthsystems.com.au does not look good at all.

This is already proven to be failed fud attempt. greenearthsystems.com.au/ is the real website. It shows up consistently on google as the top search result not buried somewhere on page 3 with the rest of the fud bullshit.

I have never bought any URO but cmon you guys have all been warned so many times about this coin. unbelievable.
 Its no wonder its so easy to rip people off with coins. I'm really sorry that all you bagholders are emotionally attached to this coin for some reason. Take off the blinders you guys and see whats happening. Sell your URO and get out. no I am not saying this for "cheap" uro coins. Its funnny to think i'd buy uro. This thread is entertaining though to listen to you guys. haha. not trying to be mean guys but iif you havent seen the warning signs by now you all deserve this coins inevitable fall.
sorry to piss you guys off but...lol come on
I wish all of you only the best luck.
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:29:54 PM

I think the issue is what is in it for Rivaa to tell the world? If anything they'd probably want to be quietly accumulating as evidenced by the 4 big fat 12,500 wallets and a few 10k wallets below that. Also you can't "make" a company give you documentation even if they are your partner. I remember some execs in my company was very resistant to one of our partners asking to see some of our finance books and we told them we don't give that out to just anyone as we are a private company.

Anyway believe me I'd like to see it too, but I think we might be waiting for something that may never come. At the end of the day you have to take some leap off the cliff not knowing what is at the bottom as it is with any risky business investment and I think over the coming days if we see the supply dwindling and the wallets growing bigger that is proof enough something is up.

loges

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:36:28 PM

I think the issue is what is in it for Rivaa to tell the world? If anything they'd probably want to be quietly accumulating as evidenced by the 4 big fat 12,500 wallets and a few 10k wallets below that. Also you can't "make" a company give you documentation even if they are your partner. I remember some execs in my company was very resistant to one of our partners asking to see some of our finance books and we told them we don't give that out to just anyone as we are a private company.

Anyway believe me I'd like to see it too, but I think we might be waiting for something that may never come. At the end of the day you have to take some leap off the cliff not knowing what is at the bottom as it is with any risky business investment and I think over the coming days if we see the supply dwindling and the wallets growing bigger that is proof enough something is up.

For the holders of the 12500 wallets to realize profit won't they eventually need to sell those coins? At the $300 price we keep hearing about that equates to over 6000 btc everyone will have to buy per 12500 deal. Doesn't seem possible.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:42:56 PM

Like it wasn't possible for 1 guy to buy all 29,000 silkroad btc?
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:43:11 PM

For the holders of the 12500 wallets to realize profit won't they eventually need to sell those coins? At the $300 price we keep hearing about that equates to over 6000 btc everyone will have to buy per 12500 deal. Doesn't seem possible.

I don't see why not, at $300 USD, a 12,500 order would be roughly $3.75 million. It's no skin off the back for a big company to come in and buy up $3.75 million in URO to trade for Urea to realize $300k in savings from bank and remitance fees and also speed up transactions. The problem is we are so stuck in little alt world where a coin trading for a nickel seems like a big thing to not notice the bigger picture of how this can effect day-to-day commerce on the international stage.

+1

Only reason the Silk Coin auction was attractive to venture capitalists is just buying BTC through a buy order off bitfinex, bitstamp or wherever is someone pumping that much money into the market would possibly cause a bull run and they wanted in cheap.

Honestly URO will be great for Bitcoin because it can bring in new big money and industries that might otherwise not looked into crypto.
lanshop2010

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:48:05 PM

It's pointless even asking questions.  Nobody cares it seems. It's all just a gamble to sell at a higher price than you bought. This is where the volume is. No other explanation necessary.

Is this not the same as any other altcoins out there including bitcoin?
hozer

Activity: 271
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 05:51:28 PM

Oh just wait.

The Indian government will be auctioning off 50,000 uro at some point because they re-wrote the law to seize it from some importer using it to get around the protection for domestic urea producers.

Someone is also doing their best to clear all the weak hands out of farming (and anything that supplies farming, like fertilizer) ... http://www.barchart.com/quotes/futures/ZCY00
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:52:00 PM

I think the issue is what is in it for Rivaa to tell the world?

Nothing, but GES and The URO Foundation *need* URO to reach <>$300 value in order for the concept to work and they could do that by, not posting web 'news' announcements which are meaningless, but by posting copies of actual contractual evidence and the paperwork they would have to have for the shipment transit.

As I said, people who scoff at the idea of URO=1tonne of UREA, on the basis that they can't wrap their heads around commodities trading, are just ignorant about the components of how transactions would work for the businesses involved who are actually shipping physical goods and who would not at all be 'giving away' UREA at sub-market prices, as long as the coin value floor can rise to meet the required price.

That is why GES need to come up with the proof of their side of the deal actually having substance.

Their 'press' announcements given on the website and twitter are simply not acceptable proof for the market.

Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:59:34 PM

Nothing, but GES and The URO Foundation *need* URO to reach <>$300 value in order for the concept to work and they could do that by, not posting web 'news' announcements which are meaningless, but by posting copies of actual contractual evidence and the paperwork they would have to have for the shipment transit.

As I said, people who scoff at the idea of URO=1tonne of UREA, on the basis that they can't wrap their heads around commodities trading, are just ignorant about the components of how transactions would work for the businesses involved who are actually shipping physical goods and who would not at all be 'giving away' UREA at sub-market prices, as long as the coin value floor can rise to meet the required price.

That is why GES need to come up with the proof of their side of the deal actually having substance.

Their 'press' announcements given on the website and twitter are simply not acceptable proof for the market.

They don't have to convince anyone here of anything, because no one here has enough money to matter. 

They have to convince people who buy urea in bulk, which is no one on bitcointalk.

loges

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:00:58 PM

Absolutely.  I have been a harsh critic and would gladly not only stop bashing the coin but would also buy at a much more elevated price than this is there were such evidence.  Until more solid proof there will just be believers and non believers. Or those who bought and those who don't plan on it.
timpeff

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:04:21 PM

If URO was truly backed by UREA then why is the price .009? has anyone heard from the devs? If it is not yet backed by actual urea at this very moment in time they are saying "trust us, it will eventually be backed by urea." is this correct?
If they are saying this, what real proof do they have that this is really going to happen?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: