Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227113 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AlfaONE

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:11:19 PM

Condolences to family members:  A MALAYSIAN airliner carrying 295 people from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur has crashed in rebel-held east Ukraine, with 27 Australians believed to be among the dead. The Ukrainian government said the plane was shot down by a surface-to-air missile.

Russia is the World's Largest export of Urea.

"Together we stand for a fairness and truth"
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:59:47 PM

I may not be as informed as the rest of you when it comes to URO but last time I thought when people pointed out anything fishy about the Australian GES, we were told that they have nothing to do with it. I thought we were told that the Hong Kong GES was the one who was doing the Urea contracts. So why would the Australian GES be ok to be used as proof?

I think what true asset was implying was GES Australia is not connected to the URO project at all, I don't think he was saying they are not the same company. This is why when someone called the Australian branch they told him to get in touch with the HK one because they aren't involved with it.

I addressed the report about GES Australia specifically because that is the report fudders are using to attack the project. Someone posted the GES HK business license info days ago which proves an entity over there as well.
Just trying to figure this out, so when people post things about GES AU they get called FUDders. How does proving the solvency of a company we were told has nothing to do with the project prove anything at all?

Please realize you just basically asked the same thing two times in a row.

The answer was already given, "FUDers" were trying to say that the AU branch was insolvent/bankrupt/delisted and use this as "FUD"- so solid posted the ASIC report showing the state of the AU branch. The AU branch is not involved directly- but since they were trying to use it to discredit the project, their discrediting had to be discredited...
numbertech

Activity: 428
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:56:52 PM

Sad News...Sad

Condolences to family members:  A MALAYSIAN airliner carrying 295 people from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur has crashed in rebel-held east Ukraine, with 27 Australians believed to be among the dead. The Ukrainian government said the plane was shot down by a surface-to-air missile.

Raja_ji

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:05:24 AM

Yes Very Sad - 2 Malaysian Airlines this year...

Sad News...Sad

Jaago Bharat....
madoka

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:50:41 AM

FUDs
stormia

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:17:19 AM

5 minutes to midnight... I fear it may be switched to 4 or 3 minutes to midnight soon. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_Clock
Raja_ji

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:14:39 AM

It appears obvious that other Alt.coins continue to play childish games by attacking each other. If the same amount effort and money was put to expend the alt.coin market share, we would be highly successful around the world and respected.  This is a mindset that needs to be changed.

Urocoin is the First Alt.Coin that is actually is expending the Alt.Coin Market. Great Advertising on Media.   Well done to Dev. Team Urocoin

Jaago Bharat....
hobopete

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:37:33 AM

If you really want proof that uro is backed by big business, big money, there is a way to prove this. I have said, previously, based upon my understanding of the available information, that the companies will pay up to 80-85% of the reasonable market value of 1 metric tonne urea. The order book is packed with 5-6-7 btc orders.  If you want to know if these are from private party investors, or from corporate exploitation, build a sell wall at .1 btc. Wait about a week or so. If this is, as I suspect, an engineered attempt to secure an extremely profitable government contract by operating in a legal 'gray area", where no decision has been rendered by the courts as to the legal status of cryptocoins as a payment method, and will probably take years to be heard and decide, if it is pressed in the courts ( which I personally think it will be, but this has no bearing on the coin at this time), the buy orders will continue. If there are no buys at this price, then you can lower your sell threshold to the .01 range it's been trading at, and which the market seems to support. If it works, you get at least 10x the pay. If not, you wait a week for your reward. Once the contract has been fulfilled, these people have no use for you, always remember that. To any business human capital is only valuable to the extent that it allows SOMEONE ELSE TO PROFIT FROM THE USE OF YOUR MIND AND BODY. MAKE THEM PAY. THEY WON'T SHARE UNLESS YOU FORCE THEM TO.
stormia

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:55:22 AM

If you really want proof that uro is backed by big business, big money, there is a way to prove this. I have said, previously, based upon my understanding of the available information, that the companies will pay up to 80-85% of the reasonable market value of 1 metric tonne urea. The order book is packed with 5-6-7 btc orders.  If you want to know if these are from private party investors, or from corporate exploitation, build a sell wall at .1 btc. Wait about a week or so. If this is, as I suspect, an engineered attempt to secure an extremely profitable government contract by operating in a legal 'gray area", where no decision has been rendered by the courts as to the legal status of cryptocoins as a payment method, and will probably take years to be heard and decide, if it is pressed in the courts ( which I personally think it will be, but this has no bearing on the coin at this time), the buy orders will continue. If there are no buys at this price, then you can lower your sell threshold to the .01 range it's been trading at, and which the market seems to support. If it works, you get at least 10x the pay. If not, you wait a week for your reward. Once the contract has been fulfilled, these people have no use for you, always remember that. To any business human capital is only valuable to the extent that it allows SOMEONE ELSE TO PROFIT FROM THE USE OF YOUR MIND AND BODY. MAKE THEM PAY. THEY WON'T SHARE UNLESS YOU FORCE THEM TO.

That would require all participants of the entire market to act as one... you are saying "you" as though it is a single entity selling.
hobopete

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:20:26 AM

If you really want proof that uro is backed by big business, big money, there is a way to prove this. I have said, previously, based upon my understanding of the available information, that the companies will pay up to 80-85% of the reasonable market value of 1 metric tonne urea. The order book is packed with 5-6-7 btc orders.  If you want to know if these are from private party investors, or from corporate exploitation, build a sell wall at .1 btc. Wait about a week or so. If this is, as I suspect, an engineered attempt to secure an extremely profitable government contract by operating in a legal 'gray area", where no decision has been rendered by the courts as to the legal status of cryptocoins as a payment method, and will probably take years to be heard and decide, if it is pressed in the courts ( which I personally think it will be, but this has no bearing on the coin at this time), the buy orders will continue. If there are no buys at this price, then you can lower your sell threshold to the .01 range it's been trading at, and which the market seems to support. If it works, you get at least 10x the pay. If not, you wait a week for your reward. Once the contract has been fulfilled, these people have no use for you, always remember that. To any business human capital is only valuable to the extent that it allows SOMEONE ELSE TO PROFIT FROM THE USE OF YOUR MIND AND BODY. MAKE THEM PAY. THEY WON'T SHARE UNLESS YOU FORCE THEM TO.

That would require all participants of the entire market to act as one... you are saying "you" as though it is a single entity selling.
To clarify, I mean you, the community supporting this coin, as a whole. It's an appeal to combine your strength for the common good. It's a union without dues, based upon mutual respect and forgoing an instant small gain to provide  a gateway for the entire community to profit as they should. Fear and greed are the worst motivations.  Just price your coins at an advantage and see if someone who knows something you don't will still see this as a bargain. Then you can return to playing the market for max effect and trying to screw each other out of pennies. I understand it takes the fun out of it, the only thing holding this coin back is FEAR.  STAND UP TOGETHER OR FALL DOWN ONE BY ONE.
Cryptourologist

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:43:53 AM

To clarify, I mean you, the community supporting this coin, as a whole. It's an appeal to combine your strength for the common good. It's a union without dues, based upon mutual respect and forgoing an instant small gain to provide  a gateway for the entire community to profit as they should. Fear and greed are the worst motivations.  Just price your coins at an advantage and see if someone who knows something you don't will still see this as a bargain. Then you can return to playing the market for max effect and trying to screw each other out of pennies. I understand it takes the fun out of it, the only thing holding this coin back is FEAR.  STAND UP TOGETHER OR FALL DOWN ONE BY ONE.

From what I can see in the altcoin world so far, the main market suppliers of URO are currently multipools most of which are either automatically sell it at the bid price or give it to the miners who have no clue, can't tell one altcoin from another and sell it at the bid price just like the pools do. For now, the price will remain low as the supply is 5760 URO per day - more than enough for the few who actually want to buy urea with it. Just like someone mentioned here earlier money folks in Asia had their social networks long before the internet. They'll figure it out with out without us. Once the daily supply is dropped down and these folks spend some time talking to each other will see the rise of URO.... or maybe not. Time will show.
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:38:07 AM

now my LOL gets deleted as well???  Shocked

Which part of off-topic confuses you?

You two clowns are not doing your case any favours. Chang blew up a short while ago about being corrected on his bold assertion that GES couldn't possibly be in a deal with IPL because they wouldn't qualify and I corrected him about the fact that it is Rivaa doing the deal with IPL and GES, claim, to be doing the deal with Rivaa.

Stick to facts, stop acting like infantile idiots who resort to ad-hominem name calling and make your case with reasoned assertions, not emotional hysterics.

hold on, what was wrong with my statement saying that I do not hold URO and that I do not believe fudders are the reason why bittrex wall looks like on that image?? Can you please explain me that? or you will just continue deleting every post?

nothing is wrong with it, this is called red flag after seeing how much manipulation is going on in this thread im out of URO sorry. Its shocking you will all end up red faced.
ared

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:04:38 AM

My first post: Do it, I am ready to catch your cheap URO.

Or do you not have any? LOL  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Hot air?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
AlfaONE

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:50:21 AM

It appears obvious that other Alt.coins continue to play childish games by attacking each other. If the same amount effort and money was put to expend the alt.coin market share, we would be highly successful around the world and respected.  This is a mindset that needs to be changed.

Urocoin is the First Alt.Coin that is actually is expending the Alt.Coin Market. Great Advertising on Media.   Well done to Dev. Team Urocoin

AlfaONE

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:55:03 AM

Together we stand.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:45:02 AM

Whilst I continue to reserve judgement on this particular coin project, I came across a Twitter from someone that demonstrated how people are still misunderstanding how crypto-as-commodity is ultimately priced.

Quote from: Twitterer
Iwan Hermawan ‏@DTfanzines 1 hr

I think that #uro price should be derived from #urea price. Neither its #btc pair nor #usd pair. Will be way much safer for the holder

Crypto as commodity *is* supposed to derive its price from the aggregate market price of the commodity. That is how commodities trading works.

The current fiat price is merely a reflection of the initial transition stage and, were this project to be proven genuine, it would rapidly gain traction upwards to a market-price floor for one tonne of UREA and, beyond that, would fluctuate in value in much smaller movements as the trading market and physical market actually transacted, with people looking to speculate on future prices of UREA by either buying or selling URO. The physical product deliveries would be taking place with whichever percentage of the total coins-in-circulation was being utilised by UREA traders, but there would be a persistent market speculation trade continuing on top of that with the remaining balance of coins simply being held or sold on, depending on anticipated market conditions.

As it stands, 1URO *does* equal 1tonne of UREA, according to the protocol signed by the Foundation participants.

This is not to say that this project is proven valid yet, nor, even if it is a genuine attempt to bring something new to the markets, that it will work.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:40:10 AM

Reminder: http://urocoin.wikia.com
majningmaster

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:01:53 AM

I believe in you guys ! First Altcoin who try and will be implemented into the real market refering to something which exist : Urea.
Next incoming news, we will help to push the price at expected : 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea.

Perspective for Urea:
http://www.monomers.basf.com/cm/internet/en_GB/portal/_/content/Produkte/AdBlue/about

Keep Hard working Dev that will pay for.

[XDE] DoubleEagle - Only 100! Unique and Rare! - Come Get your Free Share! - ends Nov. 21
davisgreen (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:11:07 AM

But u are just repeating it.
U have been posting the same thing for last few days and its been discussed at length.
None of your posts count as you have resorted to swearing and abusing many forum members here.
And I will say this again.  You are not welcome here.
If you have ny self respect you will not post in this thread.
thanks

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:15:20 AM

But u are just repeating it.
U have been posting the same thing for last few days and its been discussed at length.
None of your posts count as you have resorted to swearing and abusing many forum members here.
And I will say this again.  You are not welcome here.
If you have ny self respect you will not post in this thread.
thanks

I don't think that's been posted yet. As everyone's saying the creditwatch notice isn't valid I thought it was worth posting the notice direct from the ASIC site as we're all in agreement I believe that the information from ASIC is true and valid.

To determine if my posts count or not please check the validity of the linked information or ask for a source to my claims if not posted and I'll be happy to oblige.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: