Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:09:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227115 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
guolong9988

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:14:39 PM

http://URO.pool.pe/

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: China/America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

Welcome friends to join our team!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:29:28 PM

the current volume of URO dropped on Bittrex.. from almost 300BTC to 96BTC (current status). There are not many traders at the moment.
What do you think is the reason? What is it, that people are waiting for?

Now that the coin is dead I guess you'll have to find something else to do.
Karn

Activity: 434

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:02:02 PM

the current volume of URO dropped on Bittrex.. from almost 300BTC to 96BTC (current status). There are not many traders at the moment.
What do you think is the reason? What is it, that people are waiting for?

Now that the coin is dead I guess you'll have to find something else to do.

I am just trying to get some answers from this community who still believes in this currency. Thats all  Wink

My guess would be short term traders are moving to newer coins as always. Also seems like some one is pushing the price down, I keep seeing a huge 5k sell order pop up for time to time.

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
davisgreen (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:23:28 PM

Hello Mr Guglimugli.
Can I please request you that if you are not happy with any of the answers given to your question by any of the members here then please do your own research eg. Why the market is behaving in a certain way. But please don't counter question n drag the same question to 3-4 pages.
I wud consider it trolling if u have to take ny answer as a no.
Thanks again for ur understanding

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:54:35 PM

Your questions have been answered, or simply cannot be answered... nobody knows exactly why markets behave the way they do or can predict how they will behave in the future (if somebody does please tell me so I can become rich without taking any risks). Your guess (if it is educated and you DYOR) is as good as an educated guess by anybody else.

It appears to me that you are egging people on, trying to appear sincere when in fact you are trolling. This is corroborated by the fact that you have said you are "ONE OF YOU GUYS" in reference to Scambuster and Chang

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=687231.msg7911531#msg7911531

Looking through your post history will also corroborate this assumption of mine.
stormia

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:58:22 PM

Dude, you have never posted in another thread besides ones related to URO. And your posts have always been negative or neutral at best. By the looks of it you are an account specifically made to troll URO.

Edit: my mistake, you have three posts in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=635824.msg7681674#msg7681674 as well. but thats it.

do people forget you can look through post history?

It's like looking through Chang's post history and seeing how much he trolled Maidsafecoin and harassed Irvine.. doesn't make his case here look good.
stormia

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:02:52 PM

I am not asking anybody to tell me how the market will look tomorrow or in a week. I am just here for a discussion with Uro traders. I mean if you would bring anything else worth talking about, I would join you the conversation. stop being so negative! damn, in this forum you can not do anything right.

The real convo happens in the IRC and I would urge anybody who wants to join in to do so there!
stormia

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:29:13 PM

Your questions have been answered, or simply cannot be answered... nobody knows exactly why markets behave the way they do or can predict how they will behave in the future (if somebody does please tell me so I can become rich without taking any risks). Your guess (if it is educated and you DYOR) is as good as an educated guess by anybody else.

It appears to me that you are egging people on, trying to appear sincere when in fact you are trolling. This is corroborated by the fact that you have said you are "ONE OF YOU GUYS" in reference to Scambuster and Chang

Looking through your post history will also corroborate this assumption of mine.

yes, I do not have anything to hide. I have said it few times, I do not hold URO and i came to this forum because I was sceptical. All my posts got deleted and there is no hope for this forum if you keep acting like this. Thats why i moved to another forum. I was told to do that.

But honestly, here in this forum you do not get any answers. People just copy/paste some links, talk about the moon, try to hype the others to buy more coins, ..but nobody really opens up a real topic to talk about.  And if anybody comes up with some negative thoughts, you all starting acting up crazy.

And here we are again, back to non-uro talks., Mr Moderator!

Nobody here is trying to hype the coin and people copy/paste links because people ask the same questions over again and the answers are already contained in those links... "No hope for this forum"... well as I think I have pointed out before, the state of this thread won't really matter if this coin is legitimate and comes through on what it promises. Everybody will be too busy panic buying at that point to give a sh*t about this thread. Also, like I said, the place to go if you actually want to discuss URO or just interact with the community is the IRC. But yeah, lets just keep going in circles on here.. that's getting somewhere.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:31:14 PM

yes, I do not have anything to hide. I have said it few times, I do not hold URO and i came to this forum because I was sceptical. All my posts got deleted and there is no hope for this forum if you keep acting like this. Thats why i moved to another forum. I was told to do that.

But honestly, here in this forum you do not get any answers. People just copy/paste some links, talk about the moon, try to hype the others to buy more coins, ..but nobody really opens up a real topic to talk about.  And if anybody comes up with some negative thoughts, you all starting acting up crazy.

And here we are again, back to non-uro talks., Mr Moderator!

dude you have 20 uro posts on top of whatever was deleted. give it a rest, you dont hold any and what you read didnt convince you there hundreds of other threads to spend your time just ignore us and leave it be.  if you notice big uro talk in the trollboxes on exchanges or notice the price pop up then more than happy to have you invest at that time or any time.  quit wasting our time with silly rabble rabble rabble talk. you want some answers. heres 1

This is what I am trying say, its not ready yet. The scratch card came as a rush project and to me it does not make any sense. not now and not in 7 weeks.
The same speculators jumped on the URO train 3 months ago and helped pushing URO. Some of them still hold but I do not know for how long because all these new coins (promising or not promising) comming out will make them sell URO and get more cheap new coins.
the authorized seller of prypto cards got in touch with the dev team and decided a push to get uro on prypto cards which costs $1000 to start with cards which have no Uro was a good idea.  since the end goal is to be accessible in cold wallets as well as Nuro they decided since its not any extra work for the dev team to let the guy start the process of crowdfunding the project. its all aspects of crypto working together not something thats been sidetracking real progress.  remember people it was 1 week ago that the protocol went into effect.  these shipments take 30-90 days and no one is required to share ANY information about them. give it some time or go back to trading alts which rise and fall 100+% per day.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
hobopete

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:35:35 PM

I've followed out several scenarios based upon available information.
Here is my chain of logic BASED UPON ALL OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE, BE IT TRUE OR FALSE.
WHY? tie the coin to urea, something most people have never even heard of?
 Because you have a financial interest in that commodity, as a manufacturer, wholesaler, or retailer.
HOW? does this benefit you? (This was the toughest, and I may not be entirely correct here, but I'm certain that I'm close.)
By creating a network which allows you to bring your product to market faster and cheaper than your competitors. With Government contracts involved, this is a very heavy factor. You will wait some time for payment, but it is guaranteed by the full faith of the national treasury.
WHAT? is the process by which you attain that advantage? You create a system that allows you to avoid Government regulations which require involvement through several layers of Bureaucracy
WHERE? In a country with A. Great market demand OR B. Under-served  or expanding markets. (India is still an agricultural economy and has the largest land area under cultivation in the world.) (Pakistan has tense relations with India, and is under-served due to this)
WHEN? The success of Bitcoin as an alternative to fiat currency and the massive influx of new cryptocoins make this the perfect time. There is ample proof if needed in a court of law to prove that cryptocoins are a viable payment method.
WHO? at this point, if the other questions have been answered- IT DOESN'T MATTER. You can be assured that whoever it is is playing their own angle and knows the game

Every time I come here there's a new troll under the bridge.
This is my position on uro. What's your theory mr guglimugli?
Do you even have one? Can you fault my logic? Or are you just here to disrupt the flow of information by picking fights and creating drama?
stormia

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:44:27 PM

Here is my chain of logic BASED UPON ALL OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE, BE IT TRUE OR FALSE.
 Because you have a financial interest in that commodity, as a manufacturer, wholesaler, or retailer.
HOW? does this benefit you? (This was the toughest, and I may not be entirely correct here, but I'm certain that I'm close.)
By creating a network which allows you to bring your product to market faster and cheaper than your competitors. With Government contracts involved, this is a very heavy factor. You will wait some time for payment, but it is guaranteed by the full faith of the national treasury.
WHAT? is the process by which you attain that advantage? You create a system that allows you to avoid Government regulations which require involvement through several layers of Bureaucracy
WHERE? In a country with A. Great market demand OR B. Under-served  or expanding markets. (India is still an agricultural economy and has the largest land area under cultivation in the world.) (Pakistan has tense relations with India, and is under-served due to this)
WHEN? The success of Bitcoin as an alternative to fiat currency and the massive influx of new cryptocoins make this the perfect time. There is ample proof if needed in a court of law to prove that cryptocoins are a viable payment method.
WHO? at this point, if the other questions have been answered- IT DOESN'T MATTER. You can be assured that whoever it is is playing their own angle and knows the game

Do you even have one? Can you fault my logic? Or are you just here to disrupt the flow of information by picking fights and creating drama?

OH PLS CAN ANYONE HERE TALKS NORMAL OR DO YOU LOOK FOR CYBER FIGHTS? why do you attack me like that? what did I do to you?
 come on! do you think I care what you say after you came to me like this?

Wow a little dramatic don't you think?

This qualifies as an attack?:  "Every time I come here there's a new troll under the bridge.
Do you even have one? Can you fault my logic? Or are you just here to disrupt the flow of information by picking fights and creating drama?"

Those look like questions to me... How about you just answer the questions instead of diverting away by crying WAAH WAAH.
hobopete

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:45:52 PM

OH PLS CAN ANYONE HERE TALKS NORMAL OR DO YOU LOOK FOR CYBER FIGHTS? why do you attack me like that? what did I do to you?
 come on! do you think I care what you say after you came to me like this?
[/
 You poor helpless victim, you.... Cry
Cryptourologist

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:53:58 PM

I like this one the most as I though of it before. Elaborate scammers who forge documents, hijack accounts, and make up fake websites would certainly choose a mascot flashier then a fertilizer few people even heard about; not to mention the fact it was originally distilled from urine. Yuck! Now, if I was to scam, I'd go with something like this post from tomcollins https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=7500.msg114569#msg114569 ... and I wouldn't even have to provide the actual service since I would be scamming anyways  Grin

So, this fact alone makes URO look pretty legit.
hobopete

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:56:19 PM

these shipments take 30-90 days and no one is required to share ANY information about them. give it some time or go back to trading alts which rise and fall 100+% per day.

there you go, your traders will always have to wait 30-90 days to finally see a document and they will keep buying coins? yeah right!
this is not how you keep your community running. "Guys order is placed, now we have to wait 3 months to see docs. In the meantime, go ahead and buy some coins! "  Grin Roll Eyes Grin Huh Huh Huh

So your position is that nobody should invest in uro? Why not just state that outright? You feel it's an infringement of your rights to have your posts deleted, is it not an infringement of my rights to try and restrain me from spending my hard earned money in whatever way I choose? It's my money. If I want  to buy uro I will. If you don't, don't. have you anything at all useful to add?
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:02:28 PM

these shipments take 30-90 days and no one is required to share ANY information about them. give it some time or go back to trading alts which rise and fall 100+% per day.

there you go, your traders will always have to wait 30-90 days to finally see a document and they will keep buying coins? yeah right!
this is not how you keep your community running. "Guys order is placed, now we have to wait 3 months to see docs. In the meantime, go ahead and buy some coins! "  Grin Roll Eyes Grin Huh Huh Huh

feel free to wait, im hopeful there will be news before that time period passes, i have traders ADD very frequently. sometimes i end up with more sometimes less than my initial investment.  no big deal.  happens to everybody, im very glad most new altcoins get so much done in such a short period but outside the altcoin community and its extreme technological pace the world of business runs a little slower.  remember URO is not setting a new technology trend such as POS or anon etc etc, theyre setting a new trend in the market.  nobody can deny that if ges and the other neirs supply urea for uro this is going to be big big news.  blockchain applied to commodities/futures, thats what we are in this thread for.  but these things happen slow. everybody seems focused on monday with the 1 million order tender IPL will decide its supplier, and how it (might, could, may or porbably not) relate to us.  I will say i dont want to hear a thing about it.  I want to hear of more orders, different players I want to hear about orders taking place with the other members aside from GES Hong Kong, and companies involved aside from Rivaa. Rivaa had a tender for 25000 MT urea, and guess what there is wallets with 12500 uro and Rivaa said they are going to pay GES in uro.... Boom done deal on to the next one... WHO IS NEXT!  

sr.machado

Activity: 364

Twitter: @leandrogmachado

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:03:53 PM

proof that is real business?
Fuds?

BTC: 1LeandroRqTJf4stf2uD3TeYDszenqNHfz
Bitcoin protocol consultor
Cryptourologist

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:13:14 PM

Something just crossed my mind. By cutting out the commodity exchanges URO gets rid of one important feature - the escrow service. I don't care how legit a company is but shit happens all the time even to the best of us. So, I wouldn't trust anyone with some $4M worth of my money until I can see the goods. That's why commodity exchanges operate first and foremost as escrow services. Is an escrow service for URO being planned?
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:18:01 PM

Something just crossed my mind. By cutting out the commodity exchanges URO gets rid of one important feature - the escrow service. I don't care how legit a company is but shit happens all the time even to the best of us. So, I wouldn't trust anyone with some $4M worth of my money until I can see the goods. That's why commodity exchanges operate first and foremost as escrow services. Is an escrow service for URO being planned?
blockcypher will allow multi sig wallet = escrow

hobopete

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:22:38 PM

This isn't a futures market, it's a direct contract for consideration  under the U.N. equivalent of the Uniform Commercial Code. If individuals are eventually able to buy smaller amounts directly, an escrow service would probably need to be provided  by the reseller breaking down the shipments. Business opportunity there, for anyone with access to venture capital....
hobopete

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:24:00 PM

This isn't a futures market, it's a direct contract for consideration  under the U.N. equivalent of the Uniform Commercial Code. If individuals are eventually able to buy smaller amounts directly, an escrow service would probably need to be provided  by the reseller breaking down the shipments. Business opportunity there, for anyone with access to venture capital....

I mean the current deal with Rivaa and IPL.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: