Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:46:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227118 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hobopete

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:04:47 PM

That's why they call you fudsters, guys, you can't answer a single question
You make no attempt at research
In fact, you choose not to think at all, and just spout abuse.
i've asked many legitimate questions, for which I have plausible answers.
C'mon, think about it.
or admit defeat.
deephouse

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:20:43 PM

FASCINATION AND NOT GIVING A SHIT IF A LOT OF "NO ONES" DON'T WANT ME HERE  Grin YOU'RE THE CUNT'S I'M HERE TO ANNOY FOR FUCKS SAKE OF COURSE YOU DON'T WANT ME HERE!!!

@Chang,

Answer this then......

WHY  DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK, WHEN NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE?

(okay, I am done screaming like him for now)

I think your CAPS LOCK is broken. You know what a CAPS LOCK is right? Here is a picture for you.

clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:21:10 PM

So why the huge drop in price?  Apologies for asking, but I'm bag holding a couple btc worth and wanted to know what the heck is going on with this coin?  I haven't been able to follow this thread lately. Thanks in advance for any explanation  Smiley

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
deephouse

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:21:56 PM

So why the huge drop in price?  Apologies for asking, but I'm bag holding a couple btc worth and wanted to know what the heck is going on with this coin?  I haven't been able to follow this thread lately. Thanks in advance for any explanation  Smiley

It's simple... FUD's FUD's and more FUD's

wasobot

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:25:13 PM

because crypto traders are dumping at a loss, and miners push the price down.
conceptually speaking its still the same, and people keep working on it, if you want to know whats going on on those works, you can drop by the IRC channel #uro @ freenode.

you will be more than welcome
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:27:11 PM

Okay, that's what i expected.  So, still legit, just too many detractors?

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
hobopete

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:28:35 PM

I don't think it's the fud.
I believe the downward trend started with the Bittrex maintenance on sunday slowing down the volume, and the trading bots took advantage of that to exert downward pressure on mine and sell operations.
there's approx 300k, coins or 70% of supply on the top half of the richlist
every coin mined is selling instantly, and the richlist is growing.
Everyone is just holding, there is no dump going on.
My opinion.
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:31:36 PM

I don't think it's the fud.
I believe the downward trend started with the Bittrex maintenance on sunday slowing down the volume, and the trading bots took advantage of that to exert downward pressure on mine and sell operations.
there's approx 300k, coins or 70% of supply on the top half of the richlist
every coin mined is selling instantly, and the richlist is growing.
Everyone is just holding, there is no dump going on.
My opinion.

Thanks hobopete!

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:37:09 PM

If anyone knew anything about crypto by now they'd know the innovative coins get dumped to high heaven and the scam/white paper ones get pumped. Don't rely on crypto whales to pump URO wait for the companies with REAL pockets.
HappyHogan

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:17:20 PM

If anyone knew anything about crypto by now they'd know the innovative coins get dumped to high heaven and the scam/white paper ones get pumped. Don't rely on crypto whales to pump URO wait for the companies with REAL pockets.

Well said, so tired of the FUD around here
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:16:22 AM

Sorry guys but thats the end of URO i think....
I can bring it to 00015 with 1 click of a button, not 0015 00015....
URO is dead.... Where where all scammed.

I lost about 7k on URO, down maybe 10BTC, so if anyone was hurt more then me i ask you to come forward...
I dont blame anyone just need to use my descresion more next time. It looked legit turns out now way in fuck is it.

I dont wanna hurt anyones feelings and cry out accumulation all you want, i have 4years experiance doing this look at my profile and this URO is the most eleberate scam yet...
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:21:03 AM

I lost about 7k on URO, down maybe 10BTC, so if anyone was hurt more then me i ask you to come forward...
I dont blame anyone just need to use my descresion more next time. It looked legit turns out now way in fuck is it.

I dont wanna hurt anyones feelings and cry out accumulation all you want, i have 4years experiance doing this look at my profile and this URO is the most eleberate scam yet...

If you truly believe it's a scam, why continue holding on to your coins?  Why not sell them before the price goes even lower?
vual

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:23:52 AM

If you truly believe it's a scam, why continue holding on to your coins?  Why not sell them before the price goes even lower?

Cause im so fucken pissed off i would rather go down with the ship...
Also i almost have 12k URO, so who wants to add to mine to make 12k so we can collect delevery on this URO at least make these assholes pay for that...
Us claiming delevery will be proof this is real or a scam.
Im sorry to burst your bubble but the entire thing is a big fucken joke, think about it are they really going to send me 12,000 tons of urea??
i have 12k URO....  Of fucken course they will not, thats $6MILLION in UREA..... at 500 a ton...... lol seriously wake the fuck up and watch this,
im going to try get my 12k delivered according to the protocle i proposition bet you now 5k USD they wont do it.

If you really think they will give up 12,000 tons of urea at 500$ a ton in exchange for 12,000 "URO" worth $1 each your stupider then you look...
maths here $12,000 USD != $6,000,000.00, ROI just collecting delivery and reselling on ALIBABA as china urea at $200 a ton would still see ROI of 200%..
.. its not going to happen.... EVER.. mark my words...
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:32:28 AM

If you truly believe it's a scam, why continue holding on to your coins?  Why not sell them before the price goes even lower?

Cause im so fucken pissed off i would rather go down with the ship...
Also i almost have 12k URO, so who wants to add to mine to make 12k so we can collect delevery on this URO at least make these assholes pay for that...
Us claiming delevery will be proof this is real or a scam.
Im sorry to burst your bubble but the entire thing is a big fucken joke, think about it are they really going to send me 12,000 tons of urea??
i have 12k URO....  Of fucken course they will not, thats $6MILLION in UREA..... at 500 a ton...... lol seriously wake the fuck up and watch this,
im going to try get my 12k delivered according to the protocle i proposition bet you now 5k USD they wont do it.

If you really think they will give up 12,000 tons of urea at 500$ a ton in exchange for 12,000 "URO" worth $1 each your stupider then you look...
maths here $12,000 USD != $6,000,000.00, ROI just collecting delivery and reselling on ALIBABA as china urea at $200 a ton would still see ROI of 200%..
.. its not going to happen.... EVER.. mark my words...

And yet I'm not stupid enough to hold on to a coin I believe is completely worthless while I can still get money for it.

vual

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:38:09 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 12:56:11 AM by vual

what about collecting delivery dont you understand??? Anyway like i said, if i fucken sold now that would KILL you.....
It would drag price down 10x and hurt everyone, im not that way inclined. The support cant even handle my holding i would destory the entire coin i thought i made that clear in my first post...
from 0015 to  00015 you really want that ??

I should just dump all over you and buy back in at 00015 (lets make it clear 00015 not 0015.....)  that would make the bag holders look rather silly, but that would wreak lifes and like i said..
Im not that way inclined *deep breaths* yes its hard to loose alot of money, but at least im not going to hell.

im going to try collect delevery and then be the fucken UREA baron of my street!! Ill pile up the 12tons in my front yard to remind me of the big fuckup this URO coin was...
and they will not do it.... they should then everyone can stop arguing and pretending this is real...
the proof will be there in the pudding... Well we all know Australasia is awake so then GES reply to me we will see if i can collect delivery.....
Or we waiting for India to wake up?? Regardless i do like the Night Vision HD camera's they use to sell for there old venture.....
How you go from importing Security cameras to securing huge fertilizer contracts is anyones guess, must of done really well selling those Cameras and Bollywood Costumes....

But other then resorting to logical fallacy's whats your argument, why reply with a riddle? Are you on my side or not i cant work it out??
The more we argue the more the price drops, like i said im going down with the ship on this one
anyway this will all me removed when the crew wake up....
so: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=728924.msg8240717#msg8240717

EDIT: on a side not, any pakistan fertilizer importers reading this feel free to contact me for a side deal keep it off the exchange i can sell you your 12k URO, buy from me and keep if of the exchange then what....
0_o honestly what a fucken joke.

EDIT: where is everyone?? sometimes i think im the only one in this market anymore.... its just me against a army of bots

on a side note at least i bought my average right down buying more now... yes i bought more... shoot me....
its nice having a really low buy in average but it sucks having so many coins noone will buy.
hobopete

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:57:29 AM

I'm tired of your whining. pull the trigger, if you've got the balls.
kill the market if you can. Put all your uro out in one massive wall and see how quick it evaporates.
hobopete

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:58:25 AM

or quit whining and go back to waiting. It's not our fault you're the greediest bastard on the block.
Karn

Activity: 434

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:07:39 AM

lots of blood in the water last few days, If I only had some spare btc  Cry

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
vual

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:09:54 AM

I'm tired of your whining. pull the trigger, if you've got the balls.
kill the market if you can. Put all your uro out in one massive wall and see how quick it evaporates.

If i was to do it there will be no sell wall.....
put it that way

Regardless, i do love how you tire of my whining yet the first time i posted with a "whine" was today, 1hr ago....
Why dont you take your 70 posts back to march 2014 where you belong??

What ever idiot bought up to 18 to proove me wrong, watch it get dumped down to 15 before the candle is up.
I can bring it down to 00.000888 with one click...

choppy123

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:13:43 AM

great buying opportunity right now....i've never been more excited  Grin

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: