Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227117 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:41:06 PM

Any newbie account set up on bct just for the sole purpose of trolling here in this thread is not welcome.

Cheers

u only registered on 5/27/2014. now u r an old timer?  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loges

Activity: 308

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:45:33 PM

Any newbie account set up on bct just for the sole purpose of trolling here in this thread is not welcome.

Cheers

Are those buy walls on bittrex some of the first corporate buys???
Do you honestly believe corporations are buying btc,  transferring to bittrex, setting up buy walls to gain uro, and then trading for urea at a fraction of the cost?
SerMeric

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:46:02 PM

Mining still profitable?
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:00:41 PM

Cheers

Do you honestly believe corporations are buying btc,  transferring to bittrex, setting up buy walls to gain uro, and then trading for urea at a fraction of the cost?

he really does. he he Cheesy

jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:34:25 PM

isnt that the point of this coin? are you saying that would never happen? or just that its not currently happening. (replace bittrex with any exchange including itself)

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Guglimugli

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:34:01 PM

Please Mr. Moderator, Moderate this thread and better off just request it to be locked.
These everyday posts are getting insane and useless. Just look whats happening to the present trading value of Uro, its pathetic.

you actually blame us on trading value of URO? wow, i thought its a strong community.
New traders might read some posts here and they will make their own decision. It's up to you how you represent the coin.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:32:06 PM

All I see is Guglimugli this, Guglimugli that. This person doesn't even own any of the coin and he is here non-stop acting like he is some voice of the community. Really annoying. Anybody looking at your post history will see it is obvious you were made solely to troll this coin. And you go about it in a manner where you try to seem like a sincere outsider evaluating the coin and the community when in fact you are just a troll, trying to frame the coin, the community, everything in a bad light by aggravating everybody and then resorting to the ad hominem. You're a real piece of work, I wonder who made you. Maybe your creator would like to come on here and speak his mind for himself? Surely your main account would hold more sway, nobody listens to sock-puppet accounts created solely for the purpose of attacking a single coin in particular. Or is your main account one of the ones (the only one) already coming here to bring down the coin (Chang)?
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:50:18 PM

I say we create 2 more threads about uro... Supporter of URO and Non Supporter of URO.  positive circlejerk in one thread, scam accusations in the other.  fell free to read both to make your decisions.  This thread currently is worthless I've tried to offer some input and opinions, and overall I do have a hopeful feeling about URO (based on preconceptions nothing recent).  I feel once the players URO is tailored to be used by join nothing we say will have mattered here.  Of course my hopeful position is skewed by the fact that i hold some uro and would like it to work out as planned. 

stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:08:44 PM

All I see is Guglimugli this, Guglimugli that. This person doesn't even own any of the coin and he is here non-stop acting like he is some voice of the community. Really annoying. Anybody looking at your post history will see it is obvious you were made solely to troll this coin. And you go about it in a manner where you try to seem like a sincere outsider evaluating the coin and the community when in fact you are just a troll, trying to frame the coin, the community, everything in a bad light by aggravating everybody and then resorting to the ad hominem. You're a real piece of work, I wonder who made you. Maybe your creator would like to come on here and speak his mind for himself? Surely your main account would hold more sway, nobody listens to sock-puppet accounts created solely for the purpose of attacking a single coin in particular. Or is your main account one of the ones (the only one) already coming here to bring down the coin (Chang)?

oh boy, you think there is only Chung who does not support your coin? live with that, not everyone will like you...stop crying

Prove it, come on here as your real account. Unless you do, you are as good as a Chang sockpuppet.

oh please....you should be able to see the difference in our writing..

What a cute joke. Haha anybody can change their writing style, that is probably the dumbest retort you could have given. If you aren't Chang it as simple as coming and posting as your real account, that's the only way you could prove you aren't him. Why not post as you real account anyways? You act like you want people to listen to what you have to say, but nobody is going to listen to an obvious sockpuppet. So which is it, do you actually want people to listen to you or are you just a troll?

blah blah blah i just wasted my time reading your post
Aww you are stumped! You can't do it, can you!? I wonder why...
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:08:27 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 01:34:15 AM by jasemoney

1/2 sided conversation my answers relating to guglimugli questions in the past hour, sorry to say we are stuck conversing like this... as the moderator views your questions mostly fud related (some are leigitimate questions) and the fact that you dont hold any uro. anyone readin this wil have to infer what the questions were unfortunately.
part1
from IRC
 http://money.cnn.com/2013/07/23/news/economy/commodity-speculation/
 http://www.commonwealthenergygroup.com/trade/facts.html
 looks like banks can charge up to 2% on monthly transactions even for assuring parties who have all the capital necessary to complete transactions
 riva stands to save 150,000 just on the bank sending a letter saying theyre capable of paying

edit looks like 2% is for performance bonds, typical BLC's can cost 1%. so lets say by uring uro just as a starter for saving money by sidestepping banks and their fees they saved 75,000 by not using a bank to send a BCL which would have just said they have the money to be able to make a purchase.  and includes no fees for the actual transaction.

edit also rivaa isnt holding URO, eventually they will pay GES 25000 from the 12500 URO wallets unless the 12,500 was a payment to GES from an exchange wallet where rivaa bought the uro in the first place.  its not like they wouldnt have had this money tied up in fiat with banks if they were making this transaction.  they are saving the price between 4 dollars and 300 dollars (the difference in discount between uro and urea) and theyre also saving around 300k usd as stated in bank and legal fees.  obviously their tax, customs, and delivery fees are normal as they would have been no matter what method was used to pay for the goods

part 2
see edit to my above comment, and who said their trading in btc? the loss will be GES not rivaa.
at current price rivaa needed 166 bitcoin to buy 25000 uro at around $4.00, they send this to GES and get the urea FOB and pay for delivery tax customs fees etc as usual.
they save 7.3 million on the cost of goods, and an additional $300 in bank fees while remaining liable for the fees for moving a good from one country to another and the costs associated with that.

so GES recieves 100,000 USD worth of uro coins at current price and are out 7.3 million based on this being a transaction of 25000 metric tons of urea.  As GES doesnt care for now and can hold because this is a 10 YEAR PLAN. they will not realise the loss until they sell the coins at a loss (asuming they rip of rivaa and scam us) which would be a net loss of 100,000 for rivaa who took a gamble on this and risked 100,000 to gain potentially 7.3 million worth of sellable product. or they deliver and market confidence rises to a point where were all happily trading this for ~300 a coin at which case they unload at their leisure.

part 3
im not sure the legality of it but would like to point out worldwide corporation Dell just started accepting bitcoin yesterday and they sell within hong kong and india. therefore anyone in those 2 areas could exchange at least bitcoin cryptocurrency for goods from Dell

part 4
also what i meant was rivaa isnt holding uro long term

part 5

If I would be able to talk here, I would take time to response to your answers. But you are actually talking to yourself and this post will get deleted within next 2min
But here I give you the answer to one of your questions.

From IRC

out of context

9:52 PM <mistersushi> i think the idea is to deal in URO, no?
9:52 PM <•buneko_afk> I will try to convince the importers to pay in BTC
9:52 PM <•buneko_afk> Yes, we amass 12500 UROs
9:52 PM <•buneko_afk> And they buy the bulk in BTC

this refers to community effort to get some companies aside from rivaa and outside of india acclimated to the idea of using uro to buy their urea. in this case the community effort would pool 12500 uro and the importers would pay the community in BTC instead of sourcing it from an exchange.  the feeling of this has actually morphed as it doesnt matter if we pool the uro or they get it form exchange, as long as these transactions begin to happen and more people welcome the idea the community as a whole will benefit

part 6
anyone who says pay in btc would be forced to buy urea at face value from someone who was accepting bitcoin for their goods.

part 7
i dont know if this was another conversation or the one from uro_importing where the last quotes were from.  forced is the wrong word and all i mean by it is that if you find an importer who will accept your BTC for urea you will be paying $300 a ton. if the community puts together 12500 uro and says to a company they can pay $100 a metric ton for urea buy these uro from us, it might happen. but its kind of a ripoff when if we allow it to develop naturally the company could buy bitcoin, exchange for uro, and then do the uro > urea transfer as stated in the uro protocol.

Raja_ji

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:44:38 AM

Great to see the Dev. Team pushing the Urocoin forward  Smiley

https://www.melotic.com/markets/bc-btc

Jaago Bharat....
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:47:00 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 02:01:52 AM by jasemoney

its:
https://www.melotic.com/markets/uro-btc
 Grin

timpeff

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:07:30 AM

Cheers

Do you honestly believe corporations are buying btc,  transferring to bittrex, setting up buy walls to gain uro, and then trading for urea at a fraction of the cost?

Well we know the corporations aren't using it because when they do start to use it they will buy it up to o.3btc. That is, if there is really urea to buy
with UROcoin. Until corp. buy walls go up, price will go down. My guess is .001 to .002. How low do you think its gonna go?

.02btc buy wall going up! I'm splitting the .02 between a couple positions around .001 and .002.
add some stability to the base
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:08:33 AM

i hope the ball gets rolling and news comes out that corporations are involved even if they havent "bought the book" before it gets that low

Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:21:17 AM

Cheers

Do you honestly believe corporations are buying btc,  transferring to bittrex, setting up buy walls to gain uro, and then trading for urea at a fraction of the cost?

Well we know the corporations aren't using it because when they do start to use it they will buy it up to o.3btc. That is, if there is really urea to buy
with UROcoin. Until corp. buy walls go up, price will go down. My guess is .001 to .002. How low do you think its gonna go?

.02btc buy wall going up! I'm splitting the .02 between a couple positions around .001 and .002.
add some stability to the base

It's trivially easy to stockpile 12,500 uro without moving the price up at all.  Just place small bids, and the continual stream of sellers will fill them.

Buying up the the book would be bad business when people will just sell it to you cheaper.

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:31:31 AM

scam coin id say but still we can profit on it ^^

yolo
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:54:08 AM

It's trivially easy to stockpile 12,500 uro without moving the price up at all.  Just place small bids, and the continual stream of sellers will fill them.

Buying up the the book would be bad business when people will just sell it to you cheaper.

The only reason we don't see the order book being bought up is as you say, why disturb the water by jumping in with a splash when you can gracefully swim through it?

If we do see a massive buy up of the order book it will be in a situation like the rumors of Rivaa needing to fulfill a 1 million ton order being true, then they won't have a few weeks to quietly buy supply up but need to fulfill the order as fast as possible by buying as many coins as they can in a short time. This is why playing waves could pinch you, when "the time" comes the buys will be quick so the market doesn't have time to react by cancelling their sell orders and moving them up.
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:52:31 AM

I've followed out several scenarios based upon available information.
Here is my chain of logic BASED UPON ALL OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE, BE IT TRUE OR FALSE.
WHY? tie the coin to urea, something most people have never even heard of?
 Because you have a financial interest in that commodity, as a manufacturer, wholesaler, or retailer.
HOW? does this benefit you? (This was the toughest, and I may not be entirely correct here, but I'm certain that I'm close.)
By creating a network which allows you to bring your product to market faster and cheaper than your competitors. With Government contracts involved, this is a very heavy factor. You will wait some time for payment, but it is guaranteed by the full faith of the national treasury.
WHAT? is the process by which you attain that advantage? You create a system that allows you to avoid Government regulations which require involvement through several layers of Bureaucracy
WHERE? In a country with A. Great market demand OR B. Under-served  or expanding markets. (India is still an agricultural economy and has the largest land area under cultivation in the world.) (Pakistan has tense relations with India, and is under-served due to this)
WHEN? The success of Bitcoin as an alternative to fiat currency and the massive influx of new cryptocoins make this the perfect time. There is ample proof if needed in a court of law to prove that cryptocoins are a viable payment method.
WHO? at this point, if the other questions have been answered- IT DOESN'T MATTER. You can be assured that whoever it is is playing their own angle and knows the game

Every time I come here there's a new troll under the bridge.
This is my position on uro. What's your theory mr guglimugli?
Do you even have one? Can you fault my logic? Or are you just here to disrupt the flow of information by picking fights and creating drama?

OH PLS CAN ANYONE HERE TALKS NORMAL OR DO YOU LOOK FOR CYBER FIGHTS? why do you attack me like that? what did I do to you?
 come on! do you think I care what you say after you came to me like this?

Wow a little dramatic don't you think?

This qualifies as an attack?:  "Every time I come here there's a new troll under the bridge.
Do you even have one? Can you fault my logic? Or are you just here to disrupt the flow of information by picking fights and creating drama?"

Those look like questions to me... How about you just answer the questions instead of diverting away by crying WAAH WAAH.

shall we go over this again, trolls?

I hope you realize that you're calling one of your more level-headed supporters' posts FUD.

The level of zealous bagholder defense in this thread is insane.
Majeis, you have just been caught in a deliberate lie trying to cause dissension and distraction. The purpose of posting that whole series of quotes was simply to maintain some useful information on uro for those seeking information, as you tried to use it to distract from the thread. The conversation with stormie was far behind the latest post, and obviously had nothing to do with the current situation with gugli. You fail again. I only address you as a side note to my real reason for posting. Now is the best time to buy and hold, the next trader pump will begin soon, as soon as the price is depresssed enough for them to make their small gains.
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:15:19 AM

I've followed out several scenarios based upon available information.
Here is my chain of logic BASED UPON ALL OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE, BE IT TRUE OR FALSE.
WHY? tie the coin to urea, something most people have never even heard of?
 Because you have a financial interest in that commodity, as a manufacturer, wholesaler, or retailer.
HOW? does this benefit you? (This was the toughest, and I may not be entirely correct here, but I'm certain that I'm close.)
By creating a network which allows you to bring your product to market faster and cheaper than your competitors. With Government contracts involved, this is a very heavy factor. You will wait some time for payment, but it is guaranteed by the full faith of the national treasury.
WHAT? is the process by which you attain that advantage? You create a system that allows you to avoid Government regulations which require involvement through several layers of Bureaucracy
WHERE? In a country with A. Great market demand OR B. Under-served  or expanding markets. (India is still an agricultural economy and has the largest land area under cultivation in the world.) (Pakistan has tense relations with India, and is under-served due to this)
WHEN? The success of Bitcoin as an alternative to fiat currency and the massive influx of new cryptocoins make this the perfect time. There is ample proof if needed in a court of law to prove that cryptocoins are a viable payment method.
WHO? at this point, if the other questions have been answered- IT DOESN'T MATTER. You can be assured that whoever it is is playing their own angle and knows the game

Every time I come here there's a new troll under the bridge.
Do you even have one? Can you fault my logic? Or are you just here to disrupt the flow of information by picking fights and creating drama?

OH PLS CAN ANYONE HERE TALKS NORMAL OR DO YOU LOOK FOR CYBER FIGHTS? why do you attack me like that? what did I do to you?
 come on! do you think I care what you say after you came to me like this?

Wow a little dramatic don't you think?

This qualifies as an attack?:  "Every time I come here there's a new troll under the bridge.
Do you even have one? Can you fault my logic? Or are you just here to disrupt the flow of information by picking fights and creating drama?"

Those look like questions to me... How about you just answer the questions instead of diverting away by crying WAAH WAAH.

shall we go over this again, trolls?

I hope you realize that you're calling one of your more level-headed supporters' posts FUD.

The level of zealous bagholder defense in this thread is insane.
Majeis, you have just been caught in a deliberate lie trying to cause dissension and distraction. The purpose of posting that whole series of quotes was simply to maintain some useful information on uro for those seeking information, as you tried to use it to distract from the thread. The conversation with stormie was far behind the latest post, and obviously had nothing to do with the current situation with gugli. You fail again. I only address you as a side note to my real reason for posting. Now is the best time to buy and hold, the next trader pump will begin soon, as soon as the price is depresssed enough for them to make their small gains.

A deliberate lie? You mean following the order of posts quoted in your reply? How many hours did it take you to come up with that deflection?

You should probably quote my other post where I call you a fool, instead, or are you afraid of bumping that one to the top?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
mikelitoris

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:10:14 AM

So, has anyone managed to buy a single ounce of urea with their fertilizer coins yet?

no.. didn't think so

6561742061206469636b
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: