Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:49:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227117 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:08:31 AM

TO CLARIFY THE POINT I WAS MAKING IS SIGNING AN EMAIL ISN'T PROOF OF WHO YOU ARE, YOU FUCKING ANNOYING CUNT YES I THINK WE'VE ALL ESTABLISHED I'M JOHN KYPRI YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD!!!!!!!

Are you John Kypri or Doron Tidhar? Make up your mind you queef!

\

As stated already several times above, yes you're very clever for spotting I'm not Doron Tidhar a bloke who works for my formations company. Well done!  Cry

Is that right John?

Funny how you delete the image eh John?

THERE YOU FUCKING GO! I'LL HELP YOU SPAM THIS FUCKING IDIOTIC THREAD WITH LARGE IMAGES YOU FUCKING NOB!
Truthful

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:09:11 AM

GET ANGRY CHANG!
GET SO VERRRRY VERRRRY ANGRY!

ANGER! GRR GRRR, ANGRY!

You're such a hypocrite. You don't get that he's giving you accurate information, but because you need it spelt out in the way that you speak, he's hoping that you'll understand.

You bailed out. You can't admit that you don't know what you're talking about. Why are you so afraid to ring AFSA??

Why don't you give us your identity?

How could you prove or disprove what Chang says about himself??? That's laughable!

You tried to claim Coinasaur's email was false.

You tried to claim the bankruptcy document was false.

You tried to claim I hadn't rang AFSA!

You just twist everything like a bully would do and then doesn't present anything, but twisted information to try and claim he's right.

I've said this before in your language: no habla español

Sorry I don't speak your language.

lol, you think you're funny!!

You avoid all the questions and when you have been provided with all you need you carry on like a child. You bail out.

Are you one of those kids that throws themselves on the floor, banging their fights on the ground, howling and then bails out when it is difficult?? Must be!
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:09:38 AM

Is that right John?

THERE YOU FUCKING GO! I'LL HELP YOU SPAM THIS FUCKING IDIOTIC THREAD WITH LARGE IMAGES YOU FUCKING NOB!
[/quote]

Finally starting to see the truth Eh John?

Chang Hum

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:11:51 AM

Is that right John?

Finally starting to see the truth Eh John?
[/quote]

Sorry explain, see the truth that quoting large images contributes to spam on this idiotic fucking thread or that you're a nob?
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:12:23 AM

GET ANGRY CHANG!
GET SO VERRRRY VERRRRY ANGRY!

ANGER! GRR GRRR, ANGRY!

You're such a hypocrite. You don't get that he's giving you accurate information, but because you need it spelt out in the way that you speak, he's hoping that you'll understand.

You bailed out. You can't admit that you don't know what you're talking about. Why are you so afraid to ring AFSA??

Why don't you give us your identity?

How could you prove or disprove what Chang says about himself??? That's laughable!

You tried to claim Coinasaur's email was false.

You tried to claim the bankruptcy document was false.

You tried to claim I hadn't rang AFSA!

You just twist everything like a bully would do and then doesn't present anything, but twisted information to try and claim he's right.

I've said this before in your language: no habla español

Sorry I don't speak your language.

lol, you think you're funny!!

You avoid all the questions and when you have been provided with all you need you carry on like a child.

Very ignorant you are. I did mention you should get some help with your split personality/psychosis did I not? I am serious about this. If you keep on like this you'll find yourself in a situation of your own making that will cause you a great deal of trouble. The universe reflects what you send. Is it any wonder you have so much trouble on a daily basis?

Truthful

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:13:51 AM

Corather your not surprisingly missing the point of the I'm not John Kypri thing, let's not get into that!!

Without changing the subject, can you answer if you believe GES has an office in HK?

Not answering your question because (drumroll) I don't care!

lol, lol...he avoided the question, by saying he doesn't care. See how he bails out when he can't give an answer because he knows that GES has no office in HK. He can't admit that GES has fed him and his supporters with false information. Even if he knows that they have no office, he's blinded by his own greed and in the greed of GES.
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:15:33 AM

Wow man, you do have a split personality. I think I am genuinely concerned about you now.

Truthful

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:20:58 AM

Very ignorant you are. I did mention you should get some help with your split personality/psychosis did I not? I am serious about this. If you keep on like this you'll find yourself in a situation of your own making that will cause you a great deal of trouble. The universe reflects what you send. Is it any wonder you have so much trouble on a daily basis?

"The universe reflects what you send."

You have swore at people, made fun of people, can't answer questions, can't make a phone call and twist information.

What is the universe going to send you?

Funny, "I'm serious about this" as if you are hurt because you know that you can't be big enough to just say that GES has no office in HK and the fact that you know Hobopete was man enough to understand the Bankruptcy Law. Yet you can't instead you keep acting like a howling child, banging their fists on the ground and twisting things to make them untrue. Yet you have not provided anything to refute what has been presented to you.

Twisting people's comments will get you into, "a great deal of trouble".
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:25:17 AM

Funny, "I'm serious about this" as if you are hurt because you know that you can't be big enough to just say that GES has no office in HK and the fact that you know Hobopete was man enough to understand the Bankruptcy Law. Yet you can't instead you keep acting like a howling child, banging their fists on the ground and twisting things to make them untrue. Yet you have not provided anything to refute what has been presented to you.

Dude, it really sounds like you're ill. All arguing aside, you should find a doctor. You have many signs of being both mentally and physically ill.

HappyHogan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:26:09 AM

Okay all the Fuders one request, Can you all ( Truthfuf,Niother, Sadhogan, Guglimugli, Chang and so on) Post your LinkedIn profile links and also snapshot of your URO trading history from Bittrex?

You don't even think twice while questioning credibility of others like Nilesh, Bohang, Clifton Tang etc , lets see how many connections you have got in your LinkedIn profile and what is your URO trading history, so that we can know at least something about you. I know your FUDing will have no effect on URO ever but we would also like to know about people who are questing other's credibility and judging them.

And you are here on bitcointalk because of.....
Do you even have a clue why bitcoin was created and what is means?

Oh wait you're one of those guys who only spend time in the altcoin section and trying to defend their coins from FUD.....

Can you shower upon us some of your knowledge why Bitcoin was created?  In my opinion it was created to make financial system decentralized and easy to use with no international boundaries.

And finally you accept that you are a FUDer and I am defending my coin from you. Nobody here need you to trust anything about URO, nobody cares what you think, you have presented your point already and everybody has discarded it. This is a moderated(to keep away non believers) forum for URO believers, why you keep coming back here, even though you are not interested in it? or you are interested but hiding something. We will definitely think about what you are saying but before can you please post the information I have requested my previous post above?  "Proof of Credibility"

So if my opinion is not taken into account by anybody why are you so angry??

Is your bag shaking mr bagholder ?

Also , lol....moderated topic means only for believers?
What is this? Pravda? Gulag Post?

Bitcoin is viewed mr bagholder as a toll of freedom. Freedom which you little piece of ... uro... seem to not like it even a bit.

So , grab your bag and hodl it till UroCoin reaches the moon.

Yes it is viewed as a toll of freedom that why I said decentralized (free from control) and I am not angry at all, in fact I am laughing at your obsession about URO hahahaha.  And I think you are confusing between toll of freedom and troll of freedom, you are being the latter one.  URO is the perfect example of fairness and decentralization with no-premine and fair reward structure.  

Don't worry about my bags, I hold lot of bags of different coins and they are not going anywhere. Btw how cleverly you are ignoring my questions above about your LinkedIn and URO history, it has nothing to do with freedom but it will ensure us about your credibility. Lol

Decentralized, none of this stuff is decentralized, go figure out what is meant first by a 'decentralized network' before brining arguments like this. And why do you so insist on continuing to put me on the fud list? Because of critical remarks?
Chang Hum

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:26:39 AM

I haven't been called a cunt in awhile, I sort of miss the abuse.

Fucking idiot cunt.
deephouse

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:27:48 AM

Okay all the Fuders one request, Can you all ( Truthfuf,Niother, Sadhogan, Guglimugli, Chang and so on) Post your LinkedIn profile links and also snapshot of your URO trading history from Bittrex?

You don't even think twice while questioning credibility of others like Nilesh, Bohang, Clifton Tang etc , lets see how many connections you have got in your LinkedIn profile and what is your URO trading history, so that we can know at least something about you. I know your FUDing will have no effect on URO ever but we would also like to know about people who are questing other's credibility and judging them.

Good one!

Request all the FUDDers to do the same.

corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:30:16 AM

Truthful, please get your blood sugar checked. It sounds like you suffer from hyperglycemia. It could very well save your life.

corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:32:09 AM

And Chang, get your endocrine system checked. Don't ask, just do it.

Truthful

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:34:50 AM

Dude, it really sounds like you're ill. All arguing aside, you should find a doctor. You have many signs of being both mentally and physically ill.

lol, lol

Does GES HK have an office in HK?

Was Coinasaur lying about his email?

Was the bankruptcy document false?

Can you ring this number?

https://www.afsa.gov.au/about-us/contact-us

Why is the name/signature wrong here, which doesn't make it legal.

http://uro.io/Uro%20Protocol%20CCL%20Pillay%20Instrument%20of%20Ratification%20June%202014%20JPG90.jpg

Why didn't True-Asset deny that the address for HK is false?

Why did True-Asset try to claim that Clifton Tang's name is now Clifton Tang Li?? Why not have the correct name if it's a genuine company in HK with genuine people working in HK? If it's a legitimate process people's names need to be correct!

HappyHogan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:35:10 AM

Good one!

Request all the FUDDers to do the same.

Also, I originally came on this thread to find out some information about Uro. All I see is a shitstorm of accusations and counteraccusations, I guess it happens. But there has been zero effort by the developer to moderate this thread in some sensible way or even answer basic questions about his product (all he seemed capable of was posting some standard babble). I feel like all I'm ever being fed is bogus information, probably spread around by the developer. Occassionally I try to sift through the bull shit on this thread to make out what is actually going on, but it's just really not worth it anymore.
Truthful

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:43:18 AM

Happy Hogan are you talking about this babble posted by True-Asset and then he didn't answer any questions I had. I've been told to talk to him and so have others, but we get no reply or we get told "do your own research".

The full name of the Clifton Tang that works at GES HK is "Clifton Tang Li".

He is NOT this one: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/clifton-tang/4/4a8/b00

Clifton Tang Li writes English fluently - speaking is another matter.

GES HK's registration papers show the address clearly - they are floating around - you can check yourself.

I have repeatedly asked people to not think they can easily find everything on the net so easily, simply because there is a real world outside the internet.

Next time you are confused about who is who - just PM me, I am online everyday.

~Bohan~

What address? This one?

DUNN GLOBAL
http://www.dunnglobal.com/Contact.php

Contact Info
General Information
Suites 1-3 Kinwick Center, 16th Floor
32 Hollywood Road,
Central, Hong Kong

Yes, there is a real world outside of the internet, but for a company that is supposedly multi-international with multi-million dollar deals,  why is there so much conflicting information? So the email sent to Coinasaur is legitimate. The timezone is because the 'gmail' email is being sent from Australia.

"Clifton Tang Li writes English fluently - speaking is another matter."

That contradicts what you said here

True-Asset tried to claim in post 1353 on page 68 of the old forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600639.1340

That, "Green Earth Systems Pty Ltd" is an Australian company that is not involved with the Uro Protocol ratification. However GES Australia does handle some of the English PR and documentation services for the GES group due to the convenience of having an abundance of English literate staff in Australia”.

There has been no proof provided that there is an office in HK.

None of the other NIER's are involved.

It has been stated by others that GES AU and GES HK are involved.

Explain why no video has come from Iran and why digital currency is illegal in Cambodia.

Explain why the signatures on documents don't match and why Vinny Pillay has only "heard" of Uro.

Why did you send this PM to Hobopete?

On this site https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=687231.msg8303900#msg8303900

1540 on page 73: True-Asset attacks Hobopete for supposedly not being loyal when all he was doing was asking legitimate questions and seeking information that many people have been asking. True-Asset said,

“I have to say you lack of faith really hurts me to the core.

GES is a multibillion dollar company, and they have nothing to proof to you.

GES does business using many companies they own throughout the world, but none of this is going to be publicised, because they do not wish to publicise it.

If you have not faith, then just sell.

As peoplyou are all too short sighted and sceptical to understand the true scale of GES.

I tried to give the young people here a chance to get a piece of the pie - and it does not seem they care enough to want it.

If you want to now turn against me, then go for it.”

Would a director of a multi-international company send someone a PM or email like this to someone who was asking questions? What about saying to people that they need to do their own research or tell people, “ ...investments in to urocoin should be based on your own confidence.”

Does that mean it’s 'your' responsibility that 'you' lose 'your' money not 'ours' (meaning GES) and if you do too bad?

Are you seriously going to say that GES is a professional company?

corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:44:42 AM

You're not getting my URO truthful.

Truthful

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:50:43 AM

Useless

Revolting

Oppressive

You can have it! A gift for you!
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:54:09 AM

You can have it! A gift for you!

UakYrj9CD7LBrtg4pbNapibTLNspnGNgqh

Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: