Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:54:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227113 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Frigga77

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:29:34 PM

Are you seriously going to say that GES is a professional company?
So this is the type of questions you want answered? And you are still wondering why you do not get answers?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Truthful

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:36:11 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 02:02:21 PM by Truthful

So this is the type of questions you want answered? And you are still wondering why you do not get answers?

That question/ statement can only be answered if the other questions are answered. You can only be professional if you answer questions properly!! So far there's been little or no evidence of that! Why are you, GES, Nilesh and Bohan running away? That's strange! He's said to query him, he's online ATM.

true-asset

Activity: 126

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

No reply can only be that my questions/ concerns are legitimate. So what does that say about the Uro?

No reply will surely let people on this forum and other places know that Uro, GES, Bohan,Nilesh and the NIER's are not being legit. That's a concern.
Frigga77

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:59:33 PM

You can only be professional if you answer questions properly!!
And who is defining "properly"? I think questions have been answered properly in the past but you are never satisfied with any answers.
Truthful

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:19:23 PM

You can only be professional if you answer questions properly!!
And who is defining "properly"? I think questions have been answered properly in the past but you are never satisfied with any answers.

When have these been answered?

When have we been given a legitimate address for GES HK?

Why is the only address that's been located at Unit 1, 8-10 Mary Pde, Rydalmere?

Why is it claimed that emails are being sent from HK when there's no address or office in HK?

How is it that GES is a multi-international company when the only thing it has is an address in Australia and a website that has information copied and pasted from other sites. Along with errors on it?

How is it that Vinny Pillay referred another person to Nilesh Nair, no other so- called NIER? Isn't the Pillay Group supposed to be a NIER? Vinny has only " heard" or only "knows" of Uro.

Where are the other NIER's?

Where is the shipment of Uro that people have been searching for?

Where is the video from Iran?

How can you 'sell' Uro in Cambodia when crypto is illegal there?

How can you 'sell' Uro in Iran when the country is in turmoil?

There's no evidence that GES AU owns TruHD Pty Ltd as claimed in the  Coin Telegraph article?

How come the 'white paper' they produced was copied information from other sources?

How can it be claimed that GES AU is not involved?

Who is Clifton Tang Li?

How does a multi- million dollar company have a director who's bankrupt?

Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:38:40 PM

Multi-Billion, official claim is Multi-Billion!! commitment to sales from Lankini and Rivaa alone is 5% of a billion or $50 million lol

Who does own TruHD Pty Ltd out of interest has anyone paid to look?
Truthful

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:40:40 PM

Multi-Billion, official claim is Multi-Billion!! commitment to sales from Lankini and Rivaa alone is 5% of a billion or $50 million lol

lol exactly!
Frigga77

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:41:57 PM

There never has been a shipment of Uro. The only "shipment" of Uro I know of has been to my wallet  Cheesy
Truthful

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:49:04 PM

Who does own TruHD Pty Ltd out of interest has anyone paid to look?

TruHD Pty Ltd is owned by Bohan Huang. He's the director.
https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/RegistrySearch/faces/landing/panelSearch.jspx?searchText=Truhd&searchType=OrgAndBusNm&searchTab=search&_adf.ctrl-state=e7l00074_13

http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbn.aspx?SearchText=64+160+032+093
Truthful

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:04:39 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 03:25:01 PM by Truthful

There never has been a shipment of Uro. The only "shipment" of Uro I know of has been to my wallet  Cheesy

That's sad Embarrassed

There was supposed to be a shipment with the so-called RIVAA deal. They've been trying to work out when it'll land or depart from the port.
BigNewsCrews

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:12:03 PM

chang and truthful I don`t think it is working

1PGG6sfw5xjrDC7fN63c8LQiwfZVoAsLcn
Truthful

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:17:33 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 03:42:30 PM by Truthful

chang and truthful I don`t think it is working

Thanks for confirming that Uro isn't working. How much money have you made then if Uro is not working?Don't want anyone else to lose money on this scam.  
kyle589

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:25:32 PM

Truthful I am touched by your concern. However I do have a concern about your own well being. It is unhealthy to obsess this much over something. Your point has been made countless times. You think its a scam we get it. Between this thread and the one you and Chang have we get it. However some of us are adults and can make our own decisions. So for your own mental health, take a break. Your going to give yourself a nervous breakdown man.
Truthful

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:37:16 PM

Truthful I am touched by your concern. However I do have a concern about your own well being. It is unhealthy to obsess this much over something. Your point has been made countless times. You think its a scam we get it. Between this thread and the one you and Chang have we get it. However some of us are adults and can make our own decisions. So for your own mental health, take a break. Your going to give yourself a nervous breakdown man.

I laugh so much at all your posts! It's ridiculous that you could support this when there's so much conflicting information. As you said, you might be an adult, but haven't seen much adult behavior especially when people twist people's posts and try to bully them.  What about Bohan's ranting and raving on the video and it's not very adult-like for True-Asset to avoid answering a few questions.

Thanks for your concern, but I'm quite alright Smiley & hope you don't lose too much money. How much did you invest?
Chang Hum

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:50:25 PM

some of us are adults and can make our own decisions.

Baaaaaaaahahahahahhahhahahahhaaahhhahahahahahahaha  Grin
kyle589

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:52:36 PM

There are a few things that concern me. I admit that but there also things that are reassuring. UroEx, Nuro, the fact True is still even here moving forward. Most scams would have already dumped and moved to the next by now, and you know that to be true. And yes Bohan was a little upset during his video and he apologized later for it and to be honest I guess I would be upset to waking up to everything he did.(not saying it was right just saying in the same situation I might have acted the same way) I was able to secure my profit early on being I was mining since day 1. So dont have to worry about me there.
vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:10:44 PM

Okay all the Fuders one request, Can you all ( Truthfuf,Niother, Sadhogan, Guglimugli, Chang and so on) Post your LinkedIn profile links and also snapshot of your URO trading history from Bittrex?

You don't even think twice while questioning credibility of others like Nilesh, Bohang, Clifton Tang etc , lets see how many connections you have got in your LinkedIn profile and what is your URO trading history, so that we can know at least something about you. I know your FUDing will have no effect on URO ever but we would also like to know about people who are questing other's credibility and judging them.

You're a fucking idiot, you deserve a punch in the face. I'll repeat again and put in captial lettters for those who didn't understsand the first time YOU'RE ALL FUCKING IDIOTS WHO SHOULD BE LINED UP AND SHOT.

When you set up a company in another country, most people use a formations company as they will provide you with things like a trustee, a local address etc that are a legal requirement for completing this process! The last offshore company I had was set up through offshoreformations247 the company GES used two years ago was sovereign. Because my tax documents get sent to an address provided by my formations company DOES NOT mean I own the formations company, in fact this notion is not just completely fucking idiotic it's Mike 'fucking fat box packing cunt' Geiser idiotic, a term I've coined to describe people of extraordinary idiotic ability's without offending the retarded.

And for all of you accusing me of being John Kypri you are wrong I'm in fact Doron Tidhar (yes who works at my formations company) and if you don't believe this fact check my signature below as definitive proof you fucking unbelievably credulous idiot fucking cunts who I hope suffer terrible hardships following this fucking amazingly idiotic scam you've all partaken in!!

It burns my eyes to read your idiotic shit, but it's none the less intriguing. Regards,

Doron Tidhar

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=277905073&authType=name&authToken=Dgo4&locale=en_US&srchid=417518441409465731862&srchindex=3&srchtotal=5&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A417518441409465731862%2CVSRPtargetId%3A277905073%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary

YOU FUCKING ANNOYING SPASTIC (mike geister spastic) IDIOT CUNTSSS AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you threatening here? First of all it's my money I can throw it wherever I want, you are NO ONE TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? And IF YOU THINK THAT I AM AFRAID OF YOU, HAHAHAHA, then YOU ARE FOOL. I WILL SUGGEST LETS MEET UP IN PERSON AND SEE WHO SLAPS WHO IN THE FACE. I ALSO LIVE IN UNITED KINGDOM, SO LETS MEET UP AND SORT THIS OUT.

YOU ALL FUDERS HEAR ARE MORON WASTING YOUR TIME DAY AND NIGHT ON A COIN YOU ARE NOT EVEN INTERESTED IN, WOW. HAHAHAHAH, YOU REALLY DONT HAVE A LIFE.

I live in Thailand. Wasn't a threat it's just you deserve a punch in the face for being so fucking stupid and then having the nerve to gob off about it on top!! maybe losing your money will be the metaphorical punch in the face you deserve dumb cunt??!! I'm not here day and night, bitcointalk is a a tab that's open in my browser that I skim read normally a few times a day when I'm at home!!

The fact is I've done nothing but go out of my way to help you, you arrogant fucking dickhead and this is the way you thank me by getting abusive and threatening. Thanks a lot.

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MORON I HAVE EVER MET. DONT YOU GET IT, I DONT NEED YOUR HELP !!! YOU FUCKING IDIOT ITS MY MONEY AND I AM ADULT ENOUGH TO TAKE MY OWN DECISIONS. YOU ASS HOLE, THE LINKEDIN YOU HAVE POSTED SAYS THAT YOU LIVE IN UNITED KINGDOM BUT I CAN ARRANGE THE MEETING IN THAILAND AS WELL AND ITS GOOD BECAUSE REGULATION THERE ARE LINIENT THAN UK, I HAVE GOOD CONTACTS OVER THERE. WHY THE HELL DONT YOU POST YOUR URO TRADING HISTORY AND YOUR REAL LINKEDIN PROFILE IF YOU ARE SO HONEST YOU PIG.

SEE I HAVE TO DROP TO YOUR LEVEL TK EVEN HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH YOU, YOU DONT EVEN DESERVE TO TALK TO ME, YOU PEICE OF SHIT. YOU ARE LITERALLY NOTHING BUT JUST A BARKING STREET DOG.   
Chang Hum

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:13:43 PM

There are a few things that concern me. I admit that but there also things that are reassuring. UroEx, Nuro, the fact True is still even here moving forward. Most scams would have already dumped and moved to the next by now, and you know that to be true. And yes Bohan was a little upset during his video and he apologized later for it and to be honest I guess I would be upset to waking up to everything he did.(not saying it was right just saying in the same situation I might have acted the same way) I was able to secure my profit early on being I was mining since day 1. So dont have to worry about me there.

You actually seem like a genuine person and good to hear you haven't lost to much money. It's not that I don't believe it. It's that I can't even comprehend how another human being with even the most basic intellect could possibly believe it!

Wish I had never heard of Uro but must admit I'm still absolutely fascinated by the psychology of believers despite countless facts (beyond the original premise making no sense!) that should prove irrefutably to even the most credulous people in the world this is a clear scam!!

I suppose the fact there's a 60000% arbitrage (markets showing a 1 in 600 chance this is real) shows no one with a brain does believe it, yet a sizable group of twats exist online that two months down the line are still defending it WTF!!

BTW hate to break it to you
a) you're not an adult, you might be in years but that's it!
b) you shouldn't be allowed to do what you want with your money, those that care for you should help more.
pissmusic

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:38:34 PM

b) you shouldn't be allowed to do what you want with your money

wait what
Truthful

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:41:10 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 04:55:27 PM by Truthful

The slightest sense of doubt tells you it's too good to be true, which means it's a scam. You do seem decent so it's good you may not lose too much. How much did you spend?

You have to admit the unanswered questions and conflicting information is bad. Not to mention the pathetic behavior of certain people have made them childish. Why do they carry on like they do?

They, True-Asset etc are still here only because they're making money out of the scam & while people keep giving their hard earned money they'll be here. Wouldn't you if you were getting money for nothing? It's not right to rip off people in impoverished places like Cambodia & Iran.

Bohan may have apologized, but if you really have a legit thing it's not necessary to do what he did. Nor is True-Assets PM to Hobopete appropriate. Nor is Nilesh's manipulation with his "values" video.
kyle589

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:55:44 PM

The slightest sense if doubt tells you it's too good to be true, which means it's a scam. You do seem decent so it's good you may not lose too much. How much did you spend?

You have to admit the unanswered questions and conflicting information is bad. Not to mention the pathetic behavior of certain people have made them childish. Why do they carry on like they do?

They, True-Asset etc are still here only because their making money out of the scam & while people keep giving their hard earned money they'll be here. Wouldn't you if you were getting money for nothing?

Bohan may have apologized, but if you really have a legit thing it's not necessary.
You say this after people like Chang post. Its the same on either side. Its the internet, more people act like children then dont. And I had those same feelings about Bitcoin when I first heard about it several years ago in a podcast. I thought it has to be a scam. Sure at the time it didnt have a value. Just because I have some concerns doesnt mean I cant believe in the project. And like I said I secured my profit, I didnt lose anything I made money. I am still invested but my profits are locked in. And I honestly dont see how you think they are making enough money to continue this if its a scam with all the work thats going into it developement wise. I believe more in projects like this and cannabiscoin then the countless anon coins that get released daily. Not saying some of them arent good but for me I'd prefer an asset backed coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: