Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227120 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:56:39 PM

b) you shouldn't be allowed to do what you want with your money

wait what

If he's that gullible someone should take better care of him, a sad part of life is that some people with certain disabilities need taking care of.

IMO Credulous Personality Disorder (formerly Pseudoneurotic Gullibility) should be treated as a serious illness by the families and friends of sufferers, especially if they are left in control of any sizable amount of finance.
Truthful

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:05:25 PM

There are a few things that concern me. I admit that but there also things that are reassuring. UroEx, Nuro, the fact True is still even here moving forward. Most scams would have already dumped and moved to the next by now, and you know that to be true. And yes Bohan was a little upset during his video and he apologized later for it and to be honest I guess I would be upset to waking up to everything he did.(not saying it was right just saying in the same situation I might have acted the same way) I was able to secure my profit early on being I was mining since day 1. So dont have to worry about me there.

The slightest sense if doubt tells you it's too good to be true, which means it's a scam. You do seem decent so it's good you may not lose too much. How much did you spend?

You have to admit the unanswered questions and conflicting information is bad. Not to mention the pathetic behavior of certain people have made them childish. Why do they carry on like they do?

They, True-Asset etc are still here only because their making money out of the scam & while people keep giving their hard earned money they'll be here. Wouldn't you if you were getting money for nothing?

Bohan may have apologized, but if you really have a legit thing it's not necessary.

You say this after people like Chang post. Its the same on either side. Its the internet, more people act like children then dont. And I had those same feelings about Bitcoin when I first heard about it several years ago in a podcast. I thought it has to be a scam. Sure at the time it didnt have a value. Just because I have some concerns doesnt mean I cant believe in the project. And like I said I secured my profit, I didnt lose anything I made money. I am still invested but my profits are locked in. And I honestly dont see how you think they are making enough money to continue this if its a scam with all the work thats going into it developement wise. I believe more in projects like this and cannabiscoin then the countless anon coins that get released daily. Not saying some of them arent good but for me I'd prefer an asset backed coin.

Gee you can have a conversation without carrying on like 98% of the others on this forum. All the conflicting information doesn't wash. Are you able to answer the questions I've been asking?
Truthful

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:15:24 PM

wait what

If he's that gullible someone should take better care of him, a sad part of life is that some people with certain disabilities need taking care of.

IMO Credulous Personality Disorder (formerly Pseudoneurotic Gullibility) should be treated as a serious illness by the families and friends of sufferers, especially if they are left in control of any sizable amount of finance.

They (GES, NIER's, Nilesh & Bohan) shouldn't take advantage of the people from poor countries, the elderly, the young ( to quote True-Asset), the disabled or children. They shouldn't take advantage of anybody! The bagholders shouldn't be taken advantage of either, but they're happy to lose their money & work for them so they (GES, NIER's, Nilesh & Bohan) will keep profiting. They (GES, NIER's, Nilesh & Bohan) apologize for poor video performances & act all 'good' as part of the ploy of keeping bagholders here. Yet answer no questions??
kyle589

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:21:25 PM

There are a few things that concern me. I admit that but there also things that are reassuring. UroEx, Nuro, the fact True is still even here moving forward. Most scams would have already dumped and moved to the next by now, and you know that to be true. And yes Bohan was a little upset during his video and he apologized later for it and to be honest I guess I would be upset to waking up to everything he did.(not saying it was right just saying in the same situation I might have acted the same way) I was able to secure my profit early on being I was mining since day 1. So dont have to worry about me there.

The slightest sense if doubt tells you it's too good to be true, which means it's a scam. You do seem decent so it's good you may not lose too much. How much did you spend?

You have to admit the unanswered questions and conflicting information is bad. Not to mention the pathetic behavior of certain people have made them childish. Why do they carry on like they do?

They, True-Asset etc are still here only because their making money out of the scam & while people keep giving their hard earned money they'll be here. Wouldn't you if you were getting money for nothing?

Bohan may have apologized, but if you really have a legit thing it's not necessary.

You say this after people like Chang post. Its the same on either side. Its the internet, more people act like children then dont. And I had those same feelings about Bitcoin when I first heard about it several years ago in a podcast. I thought it has to be a scam. Sure at the time it didnt have a value. Just because I have some concerns doesnt mean I cant believe in the project. And like I said I secured my profit, I didnt lose anything I made money. I am still invested but my profits are locked in. And I honestly dont see how you think they are making enough money to continue this if its a scam with all the work thats going into it developement wise. I believe more in projects like this and cannabiscoin then the countless anon coins that get released daily. Not saying some of them arent good but for me I'd prefer an asset backed coin.

Gee you can have a conversation without carrying on like 98% of the others on this forum. All the conflicting information doesn't wash. Are you able to answer the questions I've been asking?
No. The only thing I can say about the last question is how can a company have a ceo who is bankrupt? Donald Trump? How about going one further. You know the United States once had a president who was bankrupt? Good old Honest Abe was bankrupt.

We will see in time how this turns out. End game we the crypto community are not the end game users of this coin. We will find out one way or the other in time. I am quite happy to just sit on what I have and see how it goes. And like all crypto(AND I DO MEAN ALLLLLL) I fully advise people to not invest what they cant afford to lose.
Truthful

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:30:23 PM

No. The only thing I can say about the last question is how can a company have a ceo who is bankrupt? Donald Trump? How about going one further. You know the United States once had a president who was bankrupt? Good old Honest Abe was bankrupt.

We will see in time how this turns out. End game we the crypto community are not the end game users of
this coin. We will find out one way or the other in time. I am quite happy to just sit on what I have and see how it goes. And like all crypto(AND I DO MEAN ALLLLLL) I fully advise people to not invest what they cant afford to lose.

All investments are risks, but some are much more sensible than others.

Donald Trump is not a good example. Did he rip people off?

Did Abe claim to have a multi-billion dollar business while bankrupt?

Did they have so much conflicting information?

Do you know why Nilesh declared himself bankrupt?
Takingthepiss

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:42:32 PM

Are there any news about URO?
I've fought myself through a couple of dozen pages, but there are no news?!
kyle589

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:45:28 PM

First off there is no proof anyone has been ripped off. Zero. Until you show me there is no deal and no urea you cant say that. Infact 2 companies have come out in support of it and confirmed deals.
kyle589

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:46:17 PM

Are there any news about URO?
I've fought myself through a couple of dozen pages, but there are no news?!
Uroex.com
Truthful

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:55:45 PM

First off there is no proof anyone has been ripped off. Zero. Until you show me there is no deal and no urea you cant say that. Infact 2 companies have come out in support of it and confirmed deals.

That's the whole point of a scam. To make you think that you or anybody hasn't been ripped off. Nathile20 and Vural have said they have been but they were told they were FUD! They don't want people to speak up. They've told those who lost money, "too bad". Don't think poor people can afford that to happen to them.

Do you really believe these companies really support Uro? Would they really invest in anything without a proper contract with GES? There's something not right about that!
kyle589

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:59:16 PM

That's the whole point of a scam. To make you think that you or anybody hasn't been ripped off. Nathile20 and Vural have said they have been but they were told they were FUD! They don't want people to speak up. They've told those who lost money, "too bad". Don't think poor people can afford that to happen to them.

Do you really believe these companies really support Uro? Would they really invest in anything without a proper contract with GES? There's something not right about that!
Because they lost money in crypto its a scam? Im sorry they lost money but if that was the case how about people who bought Bitcoin at 1200 and now its 500. Is bitcoin a scam cause it went down in value?
Chang Hum

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:24:14 PM

Because they lost money in crypto its a scam? Im sorry they lost money but if that was the case how about people who bought Bitcoin at 1200 and now its 500. Is bitcoin a scam cause it went down in value?

Out of interest have you actually read my scam accusation and followed through by clicking the links or checking the validity of my claims?
Cryptourologist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:32:45 PM

wait what

Oh, I'm sure you have a great idea of what to do with my money. You just can't wait to get your dirty hands on it.
Chang Hum

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:16:43 PM

wait what

Oh, I'm sure you have a great idea of what to do with my money. You just can't wait to get your dirty hands on it.

Huh
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:47:13 PM

Chang, truthful, why waste energy? If fudding why resort to this for a margin? zzzz

Starting to sound like people who have personal grudges against someone involved with Uro :s
wasobot

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:00:20 PM

Chang, truthful, why waste energy? If fudding why resort to this for a margin? zzzz

Starting to sound like people who have personal grudges against someone involved with Uro :s
they are payed to i would say, they expend way too much time here to do it for free...
the question is, they are payed to fud this coin only, or others as well ? some kind of dirty war to bring the BTC to "their coin"

anyway, just a thought, i an prove anything, just as they cant prove any of their claims.

i base this on the fact that they come only when the price increases, when its going calm in downtrend they are not to be seen for days in a row, but if the price faces some bull action they are there permanently unti trend is changed.
BigNewsCrews

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:40:22 PM

Guess I really am the only one that is not blind

"Milestone 1 - Achieved on 09/06/2014

The Uro Foundation has forged an agreement amongst several international Urea trading partners to back each unit of Uro with 1 metric tonne of Urea in order to certify the Uro cryptocurrency network as an officially operational exchange for Urea. The enforcement of this agreement is in the form of the Uro Protocol, which was ratified by all 4 Urea trading company board members of the Uro Foundation on 09/06/2014."

anyone need 12081 mt`s of urea? o bitcoin is crashing to 0? oh no urocoin is crashing to 0?
well at least I still own 12081 mt`s of urea  Cool

1PGG6sfw5xjrDC7fN63c8LQiwfZVoAsLcn
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:51:38 PM

wut thats june 9th before the ratification?
are you saying you own the urea, or you own tokens for urea... (also cant get below 12500 so maybe your the 12508 :p )

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
davisgreen (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:21:15 PM

Just out

Another Coindesk snippet on URO

http://www.coindesk.com/things-alt-dogecoins-future-prep-strange-gold-pegs-friendly-scam/

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:38:07 PM

bump

whymine

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:48:42 PM

+1.......

Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: