Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:54:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✪ Unattainium ✪ RANDOM Rewards ✪ Fastest Coin ✪ Batch 2 Pre-Orders MUCH CHEAPER  (Read 54549 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Unattainium (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:37:49 PM

Toodles
Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:39:11 PM

Bitspender OUT. Actions are no longer valid.

Guess we found yesterday's dumper  Smiley
bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:50:13 PM

The only unknown address is yours.
My address is well known on twitter, and proves not to have dumps.
Just withdrew from C-CEX, check yourself 1LAi7n6CiYdmcb7SfJqtbqqnJpdU2QHhGF

Drop the attitude. You just killed your coin, look at exchange.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:51:48 PM

The only unknown address is yours.
My address is well known on twitter, and proves not to have dumps.
Just withdrew from C-CEX, check yourself 1LAi7n6CiYdmcb7SfJqtbqqnJpdU2QHhGF

Drop the attitude. You just killed your coin, look at exchange.

I suspected the dump is coming from the dev himself.  Why else would he be so interested in continuing on the current course?  It is obvious that he is the one that is profiting at everyone else's expense.
n3rfherder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:02:22 PM

I suspect that you three going back and forth are not helping anything.

If a suggestion is made and then rejected, the first response is to act like a child and quit?

Cool, lets hurt lots of people because you got a wittle upset and da onwine fowums...wittle babies.

People in crytpo need to grow up.
cryptoJJ

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 06:04:16 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2014, 12:05:06 AM by cryptoJJ

PoS seems a good idea, since we already got forced to change the 'Hardest coin to mine, ever'.
Right now this coin is a goldmine for miners who keep mining and dumping. Miners get 3x the normal profit with UNAT against BTC.
UNAT was never created for that purpose.

Diff needs to go up way higher, or PoS should be considered.
If we do nothing, this coin will be mined and dumped until it's dead, while UNAT has so much more to offer than just that.

My apologies for calling you out like this, but, since you do obviously control a lot of this coin, I think it needs to be public discussion.

I agree that the above statement is very short sighted.  It seems to me that at this point, POS would benefit you greatly.  It would solidify you as the top coin holder and could potentially give you a very nice profit.  Call me MIAOMIAO(crazy), but I have been watching both pools and exchanges since we were stuck at ungodly difficulties in late July.  Anyone watching the hashrates will know that you are sitting on a pretty pile of UNAT.  I also believe that at some point you realized how this looks and split up your accounts into several, lower hashrate, 'anonymous' accounts to make it seem more spread out.

I think it's funny that you mentioned miners getting 3x normal profit.  I'm assuming you are talking mostly about c-cex.  I admit to being one of those people.  Here is my reason...I see the UNAT king sitting at the top of the mountain with all his coins and it makes me nervous.  I do not believe your intent is to sit on all these coins.  I also see what I believe to be the king spreading out his coin on sells with very close prices.  One upping the lowest seller.   This shows me a low confidence in the coin by one of its top shareholders, which also makes me nervous.

Finally, I know nothing about you, whether or not you have your own farm, or if it's strictly rental, but this coin needs to stay POW for a long time in order to make sure these types of wrinkles to get ironed out.  This coin has a long way to go.  It will fluctuate.  Maybe the popularity keeps growing, causing the hashrate to go higher, making the coin harder to mine, thus justifying the 3x rate you mentioned.  Or maybe the coins value comes down a little, making the price for mining it equal to or less than BTC.  Either way, I believe we need POW in the long run in order to even out the irrational behavior of a few humans itching to make a profit.  

Maybe it's none of my business, or maybe I'm just a jealous miner with an inferior hashrate complex, but my question is...What are your long term plans for UNAT?  How will you contribute to the value of this coin?  

Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:04:21 PM

He's just FUD today to buy back in lower from his dump yesterday. I'm guessing he has multiple socks in here, too

No reason to delete these posts, I appreciate the trolls giving us free thread bumps  Smiley
n3rfherder

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:08:31 PM

He's just FUD today to buy back in lower from his dump yesterday. I'm guessing he has multiple socks in here, too

No reason to delete these posts, I appreciate the trolls giving us free thread bumps  Smiley

Well something obviously JUST happened on the market.  This coin went from good to mine to another pile of shit in about 30 seconds.
bitspender

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:10:47 PM

My wallet http://screencloud.net/v/gWAa
My C-CEX http://screencloud.net/v/e01F

CCEX wallet 13SvfznPy5vLLz9CXS2NoRrztye61WsEnt
QT wallet http://screencloud.net/v/eUVW

Got nothing to hide. Not a single UNAT got dumped by me.
And where is your wallet and address dev?
cryptoJJ

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 06:12:10 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2014, 12:07:44 AM by cryptoJJ

No reason to delete these posts, I appreciate the trolls giving us free thread bumps  Smiley

I am with the dev on this one.  Bitspender is not going anywhere.  He was the one that brought up the fact that the coin is going for 3x profit.  Let me ask you this...Who in there right mind would walk away from that(at least until price comes down).  

If he does truly want out, grab your toilet paper cause he's about to shit all over us.
bitspender

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:17:04 PM

No reason to delete these posts, I appreciate the trolls giving us free thread bumps  Smiley

I am with the dev on this one.  Bitspender is not going anywhere.  He was the one that brought up the fact that the coin is going for 3x profit.  Let me ask you this...Who in there right mind would walk away from that(at least until price comes down).  

If he does truuly want out, grab your toilet paper cause he's about to shit all over us.

Well, that just proves you dont know me.

I'm not going to shit on anyone. I invested 28BTC to get those coins, and i hold them.
Dev seems to forget that all investors are backing me, and following and watching my every more.

Now i got his coin moving, he gets attitude and says "then find another coin"  Huh
Well, you choose the wrong guy here. No need to get attitudes against me.

I hear what investors say, i listen to what their worries are, not you dev. You just sit there and say "wait and see" without moving things for your own coin.

Without me or DoubleDD, this coin was still... whatever it was.

I invested in THE HARDEST COIN TO MINE EVER and now it turns out as a P/D coin like all others.

Looking at exchange reaction, it seems clear about WHO unat is. And that was me, not you dev. Drop the attitude.

Have fun.
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:21:33 PM

the  horror

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
n3rfherder

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:22:17 PM

the  horror

No shit...this fucking blows.
cryptoJJ

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 06:26:26 PM

If he does truuly want out, grab your toilet paper cause he's about to shit all over us.

Well, that just proves you dont know me.

I'm not going to shit on anyone. I invested 28BTC to get those coins, and i hold them.
Dev seems to forget that all investors are backing me, and following and watching my every more.

Now i got his coin moving, he gets attitude and says "then find another coin"  Huh
Well, you choose the wrong guy here. No need to get attitudes against me.

I hear what investors say, i listen to what their worries are, not you dev. You just sit there and say "wait and see" without moving things for your own coin.

Without me or DoubleDD, this coin was still... whatever it was.

I invested in THE HARDEST COIN TO MINE EVER and now it turns out as a P/D coin like all others. Great. Have fun.

^^^^^This is what you call a market manipulator.  He who holds the power(hashrate) can manipulate the market as he see fit.  And yes, in my previous post I stated that I don't know you. I do know that yesterday you were telling us how awesome this dev is, and today he is an idiot.  You my friend are an irrational person.  I hope you dump cause this community doesn't need a shareholder like you.
bitspender

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:41:31 PM

Still waiting on dev's address...
cryptoJJ

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 06:54:07 PM

What does this prove?  Why do you act like it is impossible to have more than one wallet?
bitspender

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:59:24 PM

What does this prove?  Why do you act like it is impossible to have more than one wallet?

Dev still didnt post it.
Dev ALWAYS claimed to have more coins than myself, so > 1500. Yet the richlist never shows any wallet above 1500.

And then we have the massive dumpings. Where are dev's coins? Post us some proofs that you are holding the largest wallet dev!
I posted proof myself to still hold the coins rather than dumping them.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:00:04 PM

Dead coin? Next.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:06:19 PM

Dead coin? Next.

Quite dead.  The dev has requested someone to make a double spend attack on the coin because he is too stupid to understand the risks of an 8 second block time.  Apparently the attack was imminent (although now it probably won't happen as the coin is worthless).  Through his actions the dev has shown he had not intent to have a long term coin.  He was just mining and dumping coins on CCEX.  There's no way for this to come back now.
cryptoJJ

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 07:12:42 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2014, 12:11:09 AM by cryptoJJ

Dead coin? Next.

Devalued because of the dump, yes.  Dead coin, not by a long shot.  The coins' price was artificially high due to a few hoarders anyway, and now we are seeing the market equalize itself. My advice would be to buy up the cheap coins and hold on to the ones you've earned.  I would not take the advice of Pole_beater or Titspender, both of whom have shown their true colors in the last day.  There are plenty of members of this community that have faith in the coin and will continue to mine, in spite of a few bad apples. I can't predict the future, and maybe I'm wrong, but I am not going anywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: