Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:04:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✪ Unattainium ✪ RANDOM Rewards ✪ Fastest Coin ✪ Batch 2 Pre-Orders MUCH CHEAPER  (Read 54549 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hrt

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:15:35 PM

Yes that's believable.  You pretending to be Bitspender but unfortunately you can't even spell:)

+1. My nickname is Bitspender and not Bittspender with double T.
Thank god you cant double register a nickname
LOL shouldn't u be censored?

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:17:05 PM

Yes that's believable.  You pretending to be Bitspender but unfortunately you can't even spell:)

Soon dev deletes my post again, but i keep them all in UNmoderated thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731852
You know, the thread dev fears right now.
bitspender

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:23:46 PM

So dev, now you are talking about the very same things why you kicked me and told me to "f*ck off, find yourself another coin" Huh

HuhHuh

bitspender

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:26:13 PM

Now you will change the coin to accomodate YOUR needs?!
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:27:23 PM

So dev, now you are talking about the very same things why you kicked me and told me to "f*ck off, find yourself another coin" Huh

HuhHuh

Let's hope the changes happen and people STOP dumping at a loss.  I don't understand why people can't just hold onto their coins until the price rises.
bitspender

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:29:11 PM

HuhHuh

Let's hope the changes happen and people STOP dumping at a loss.  I don't understand why people can't just hold onto their coins until the price rises.

I remember dev saying he was not planning to change the code again. We needed to FUCK off and find another coin.
Looks like he suddenly wants his 3000 UNAT to become more scarse now, doesnt it?

Requote me before the sucker deletes it again
Black Mamba

Activity: 656

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:32:41 PM

Soon dev deletes my post again, but i keep them all in UNmoderated thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731852
You know, the thread dev fears right now.
I know that u are retarded homo and crap-eater and ur place is in toilet. I think i know how to deal with u. Just fracture ur wrists so that u can't type anymore. Get the fuck out to ur burrow and die there with the mouth full of humus.

what can you exaggerate Wink
Unattainium (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:45:42 PM

https://i.imgur.com/2tHrXnT.png

HuhHuh

Let's hope the changes happen and people STOP dumping at a loss.  I don't understand why people can't just hold onto their coins until the price rises.

I remember dev saying he was not planning to change the code again. We needed to FUCK off and find another coin.
Looks like he suddenly wants his 3000 UNAT to become more scarse now, doesnt it?

Requote me before the sucker deletes it again

I can delete quotes, too. Be careful, you're approaching spam deleting again. I don't mind FUD, but you know what I will and won't tolerate in here by now

Anyway...I'm not making any of the changes you suggested. Block times and difficulty will remain unchanged

https://twitter.com/UnattainiumOrg/status/498539376255963136
bitspender

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:49:06 PM

May i invite you to open the IRC log from the day i got mad at you dev?

Me, and the community were debating changing the code, just like you are announcing now. In the same way.
You told us you would NOT change the code again to accomodate profits.
You told us to fuck off, and find another coin.

So, why are you making the changes to the code now all the sudden?
Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:50:48 PM

Me, and the community were debating changing the code, just like you are announcing now. In the same way.

You wanted Proof of Stake so you could increase your significant holdings. I told you no, and this rage ensued. Consider this my last response to you on any platform
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:55:21 PM

Is Bitspender DEV of UNAT or of PRO. What the fuck...
bitspender

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:58:31 PM

You wanted Proof of Stake so you could increase your significant holdings. I told you no, and this rage ensued. Consider this my last response to you on any platform

No dev. Me, Greenbase, Albertdros and DoubleBTCBTC were debating things over there.
We all agree that you needed to change something. PoS, change reward, limit coins, whatever.

You jumped in saying wait wait wait, and started saying it's OUR fault, and we needed to fuck off.

Nothing more happened over there. See the log if you have problems recalling it.
hrt

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:00:16 PM

Is Bitspender DEV of UNAT or of PRO. What the fuck...
Bitspender is a stupid idiot who just has a huge stake. He is nobody. Not the dev nor promoter, nor in the dev team. That's all. Stop debate this shit.

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
hrt

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:02:18 PM

Bitspender, i gladly ask you stop posting in this thread, OKAY?

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
bitspender

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:03:14 PM

PoS seems a good idea, since we already got forced to change the 'Hardest coin to mine, ever'.
Right now this coin is a goldmine for miners who keep mining and dumping. Miners get 3x the normal profit with UNAT against BTC.
UNAT was never created for that purpose.

Diff needs to go up way higher, or PoS should be considered.
If we do nothing, this coin will be mined and dumped until it's dead, while UNAT has so much more to offer than just that.

Remember now dev? Just trying to find solutions then. The solutions that you now bring.
So what was all this fuzz about then?
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:24:15 PM

I would suggest a hardfork and takeover of this coin by the community to make it truly live up to it's name.  The dev here is succeeding only in killing it.  Let's have a vote.  If the community decides it wants to continue with this dev and his flawed plans then fine either way we can move on.
cryptoJJ

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 07:25:29 PM

I would suggest a hardfork and takeover of this coin by the community to make it truly live up to it's name.  The dev here is succeeding only in killing it.  Let's have a vote.  If the community decides it wants to continue with this dev and his flawed plans then fine either way we can move on.

I think we already know my vote.

+1 for dev, not that it really means anything
Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:45:12 PM

New clients are out. Hard fork with new reward structure kicks in at block 50,000

The only thing that changed was rewards, as well as a few technical improvements to both the network and handling of calculations

Locking the thread for now. Will reopen in a little bit

Block Reward is now RANDOM
The range is 0.1 to 0.001 UNAT per block
Median of 0.0505
Daily mining yield is 640 per day before standard deviation
Improved the handling of floating points for decimals
Rewards are now calculated as ((1 to 100) / 1000) to properly handle decimals on all operating systems
cryptoJJ

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 07:57:37 PM

No matter what happens to this coin or this dev...

I implore everyone here to be skeptical of Bitspender, and his minions, henceforth. 

At the very least, they have proven to be cyberbullies of the highest caliber. 

They have the resources to manipulate markets and control devs.

Remember, corruption leads to corruption, and if anyone in cryptoland claims to be older and wiser, or to have more money, stop and think. It is analogous to a politician claiming the same things.

This is their life, their business. Of course they are going to do what they have to do to make a profit.  And the way they speak to everyone...well, it speaks for itself. I myself have been belittled by them, called names like moron and stupid.  And have also been a victim of their condescending attitudes, mostly recently being called "kid"

So once again I beg you, please keep an open mind and always try to take a look at the situation from all sides.  Yes, a lot of the devs on here are scammers and scumbags, but that doesn't automatically make anyone in the community, especially one with the resources of Bitspender, any less accountable.  If anything, as I said before, his actions SHOULD be under the microscope of the entire community.  They are definitely under mine. 
bitspender

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:21:25 PM

No matter what happens to this coin or this dev...

I implore everyone here to be skeptical of Bitspender, and his minions, henceforth. 

At the very least, they have proven to be cyberbullies of the highest caliber. 

They have the resources to manipulate markets and control devs.

Remember, corruption leads to corruption, and if anyone in cryptoland claims to be older and wiser, or to have more money, stop and think. It is analogous to a politician claiming the same things.

This is their life, their business. Of course they are going to do what they have to do to make a profit.  And the way they speak to everyone...well, it speaks for itself. I myself have been belittled by them, called names like moron and stupid.  And have also been a victim of their condescending attitudes, mostly recently being called "kid"

So once again I beg you, please keep an open mind and always try to take a look at the situation from all sides.  Yes, a lot of the devs on here are scammers and scumbags, but that doesn't automatically make anyone in the community, especially one with the resources of Bitspender, any less accountable.  If anything, as I said before, his actions SHOULD be under the microscope of the entire community.  They are definitely under mine. 

Once again, i have nothing to hide

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731852

There you find all my references. And what do you know about dev? His twitter?  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: