Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:58:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association  (Read 249901 times)
JonathanHe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:17:49 AM

too risky for me, some launch are doa or die after some days... i like to make btc via risk-free

No such thing as risk free.

It's like i took the risk of buying 500€ worth of BTC when price was almost 10€ / BTC
People declared me crazy, mentaly ill, for buying BTC at such a high price ( 10€/btc)

No pain, no gain. No risk, no return.

actually there is, i made plenty of btc here just using my rig, not even a big farm, and just waiting for the right coin to instamine

Like shield coin?
instamine always p&d

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ircactus

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:33:05 AM

The dump is going strong at the moment.
jayguar

Activity: 616
Merit: 526

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:19:39 AM

The dump is going strong at the moment.

Not sure why people are dumping at whatever price they can. I'm going to hold to see dev's future action with this coin.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄█████████████▄
░░░█████████████████
░░████▄░░░█████▄████
███▀██░░░███████████
██████░░░████████████
███▄██░░░██████▀█████
████░░░░░███████████
█████▄░░░░██████▀░░███
██████░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▄███
░░██████░░██▄▄▄▄████
░░░██████▄▀█▀▄████
░░░░▀█████████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UNNAMED.EXCHANGE░░░░▄██░░
░░░░██░░░
░░░▀██▀░░
░░░░██░░░

░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░
░░███████░░
▐██▄█▄██▌
██▄  ▀  ▄██
░░░▄▄░░▄██▄░░
░░▀███▄███▌░░
░░░░██████░░░
░░░░▄███▀░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░
░░░▄████░░░
░░██▀▄██▌░░
░░░░▀██░░
bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:05:17 AM

Yeah i'm holding on also.

You cant expect people on bittrex buying all day long fellow miners  Grin
If you dump the coin, you kill your own earnings.

Dev, plans for another exchange?
MysticalCockFungus

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:27:21 AM

Lol your fucking joking right? As if 1% premine isnt enough, dev has to take a cut of every block as well LMAO!

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:40:24 AM

I have nothing to do with ApexCoin but noticed your market started very nicely and the momentum could build up easily into a 20K price in a few days, but the miners are dumping. Stupid really.

I am not a miner just curious, if the miners dump at the current price 2-2.5K, are they still making profit?
bitspender

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:42:55 AM

I have nothing to do with ApexCoin but noticed your market started very nicely and the momentum could build up easily into a 20K price in a few days, but the miners are dumping. Stupid really.

I am not a miner just curious, if the miners dump at the current price 2-2.5K, are they still making profit?

Depends their investement. This coin has been sold to much to keep at such low prices.
I have big faith in this coin going into the 0.0001 region within the next 48 hours.
Flycoat

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:52:03 AM

seems promising, will keep an eye on this
altcoinUK

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:54:23 AM

Depends their investement. This coin has been sold to much to keep at such low prices.
I have big faith in this coin going into the 0.0001 region within the next 48 hours.

I guess the dumping miners still making a nice profit even at 2K price otherwise they wouldn't dump.

I am not sure if you just want to create hype or talk up the price or you really believe that 10K price, but how the price can raise if the coins being continuously dumped into a market where not enough buy support?
bitspender

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:06:16 AM

Because LOTS of people bought in the 0.000038 -0.000042 range.
The ones dumping now are the instaminers. Sometimes i also instamine a coin.

Take this calculation:

Coin X has a value of X BTC for whatever reason.
It gives X rewards per block.

If i invest let's say 1BTC on instamining this coin for 3 hours, i get a 1.7BTC return.
That is only on condition that i sell immediatly at the price i made calculations on, no time to hold the coin and to wait (hope) for prises to rise.

Mine, sell, profit. It's the opposite of Buy, hold and wait for profit.

It takes the right time on the right coin. I instamined this coin at the right time, already trippled my investement.
And the rest of my coins, i'll just keep them. I do believe this price will rise.
iawgoM

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:06:56 AM

Hello community!

We would like to thank miners, investors, collaborators, and the rest of the community for getting APEX off to a good start. I hope all the early birds are enjoying watching their investment steadily rise! Over the next 2 weeks, we will be focused on gaining more acceptance through exchanges and merchants. If you are a legitimate business and want to accept APEX, please send me a PM. We will also be working on getting a multipool up, so that miners of all algorithms can hash for APEX. We are only getting started, ride the APEX!

Also, on a separate note, special thanks to flubber for making this cool remake of the original APEX coin logo. Please let us if how you feel about the work. If enough people like it over the old logo, we may replace it as our official logo!

Not really good tbh Sad
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:24:32 AM

too risky for me, some launch are doa or die after some days... i like to make btc via risk-free

It's like i took the risk of buying 500€ worth of BTC when price was almost 10€ / BTC
People declared me crazy, mentaly ill, for buying BTC at such a high price ( 10€/btc)

actually there is, i made plenty of btc here just using my rig, not even a big farm, and just waiting for the right coin to instamine

Can u please define instamine? Is it simply mining right from the moment of launch or something else? Thanks!

yes mining at launch ASAP, before everyone else, it's risk free, because you invest like 1 min of your hashing, if the coin die who care, but if not you get a good reward

Like shield coin?

shield coin was without qt, so no, not a good example, but there is also fastmine, which mean you mine when the diff is low to accumulate
altcoinUK

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:30:08 AM

Because LOTS of people bought in the 0.000038 -0.000042 range.
The ones dumping now are the instaminers. Sometimes i also instamine a coin.

Take this calculation:

Coin X has a value of X BTC for whatever reason.
It gives X rewards per block.

If i invest let's say 1BTC on instamining this coin for 3 hours, i get a 1.7BTC return.
That is only on condition that i sell immediatly at the price i made calculations on, no time to hold the coin and to wait (hope) for prises to rise.

Mine, sell, profit. It's the opposite of Buy, hold and wait for profit.

It takes the right time on the right coin. I instamined this coin at the right time, already trippled my investement.
And the rest of my coins, i'll just keep them. I do believe this price will rise.

Thanks, interesting stuff :-))
If someone start to mine with a let say 10GH rig at the current price 2.2K and the price remain at 2.2K  will it be still profitable for them?  I guess if you don't rent the rig but have the rig already the cost of running the mining rig is lot less than what the miner get from the dumping even at 2.2K price.

You could be right about the price, I really don't understand what determine the price of an early stage altcoin such as APEX.  I wish good luck anyway :-)) I hope it will work out.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:35:43 AM

to answer your question you have to factor in difficulty, but yeah pretty much you can profit in that scenario. at least i did lol.
yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:54:35 AM

Can u please define instamine? Is it simply mining right from the moment of launch or something else? Thanks!

yes mining at launch ASAP, before everyone else, it's risk free, because you invest like 1 min of your hashing, if the coin die who care, but if not you get a good reward

Like shield coin?

shield coin was without qt, so no, not a good example, but there is also fastmine, which mean you mine when the diff is low to accumulate

U do realize that u are telling people how to compete with you. If 10 person follow what u are doing, u will defiantly get less block or none sooner or later.
bitspender

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:00:38 PM

U do realize that u are telling people how to compete with you. If 10 person follow what u are doing, u will defiantly get less block or none sooner or later.

Yes. But that's ok. Most people are driven by greed, they never get far Smiley
bitspender

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:03:17 PM

Thanks, interesting stuff :-))
If someone start to mine with a let say 10GH rig at the current price 2.2K and the price remain at 2.2K  will it be still profitable for them?  I guess if you don't rent the rig but have the rig already the cost of running the mining rig is lot less than what the miner get from the dumping even at 2.2K price.

You could be right about the price, I really don't understand what determine the price of an early stage altcoin such as APEX.  I wish good luck anyway :-)) I hope it will work out.

Mining rentals are evil. No one for some exceptions left will rent their rigs cheaper than what they could mine themselfs.
All the BTC you pay for renting and making almost no profit, you can invest in you own hardware, taking out the huge rental costs who rarely ROI themselfs.

You think those renters dont check out these forums? I'll bet you price for NIST5 tonight will be INSANE to rent.
Most people just follow their greed instead of their minds. That's what keeps the world spinning.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:09:36 PM

Like shield coin?

not a big deal, because i'm aiming at ninja launch, and ninja launch are random, only few miners can get them anyway

also the instamine thing is known already, i don't think is something new anymore, that shit is started with quarkcoin, and instamining isn't enough with certain coins, you need to old and not dump fast, there are other things i'm not telling here lmao

sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:25:31 PM

what exactly do you base this assumption on?

I cannot see any difference in this coin to the hundreds that have been
released in the last 2 months absolutly nothing
so why 0.0001

i'm trying hard to understand your logic here
or is it just wishfull thinking?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
bitspender

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:43:26 PM

what exactly do you base this assumption on?

I cannot see any difference in this coin to the hundreds that have been
released in the last 2 months absolutly nothing
so why 0.0001

i'm trying hard to understand your logic here
or is it just wishfull thinking?

Given the volume of buys. Way to many of them to just dump this coin.
Dumps are miners, dont forget that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: