Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:37:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you help spread the word about Umbrella today?
Yes
Yes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ʉ Umbrella | Insured Cryptocurrencies | BITTREX | Litecoin Insurance  (Read 145848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:08:02 AM

Yes I am a good Samaritan. I want to warn traders, who accidentally fell on your shit coin and listen to your "pink iridescent speech", they put their fucking penny in the hope of getting a small income, and whales artificially overestimated the price of this fucking coin hundreds of times sell at a time of very large volume in their orders. The real price of this coin 100-500 sat And you fucking manipulators know this. You can delete my posts, but the spots with your cheap conscience you will never erase.
WOW!! You weren't hugged very much as a kid eh :p lol JK Well thanks for the advice there "Good Samaritan" but I'll take my chances and continue to trade whatever coins I feel like trading and buying and selling Smiley Appreciate the hostility though for someone who outta nowhere appears in the thread to freak out about this coin Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

TheStarbreaker

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:02:38 AM

Yes I am a good Samaritan. I want to warn traders, who accidentally fell on your shit coin and listen to your "pink iridescent speech", they put their fucking penny in the hope of getting a small income, and whales artificially overestimated the price of this fucking coin hundreds of times sell at a time of very large volume in their orders. The real price of this coin 100-500 sat And you fucking manipulators know this. You can delete my posts, but the spots with your cheap conscience you will never erase.
WOW!! You weren't hugged very much as a kid eh :p lol JK Well thanks for the advice there "Good Samaritan" but I'll take my chances and continue to trade whatever coins I feel like trading and buying and selling Smiley Appreciate the hostility though for someone who outta nowhere appears in the thread to freak out about this coin Smiley Cheers
i think i missed something, was sleeping.to call this coin a shit coin,means that he has no knowledge of cryptocurrency,let him be a troll like he is.
100-500 sat, is joking what?
broadsword

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:36:37 AM

i think i missed something, was sleeping.to call this coin a shit coin,means that he has no knowledge of cryptocurrency,let him be a troll like he is.

hahaha 100-500sats that dude must be having a laff coin circulation under 408k coins legit and new concept look at the support from the exchanges sit back and enjoy the ride. we will see this sitting above 0.01btc
TheStarbreaker

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:53:24 AM

hahaha 100-500sats that dude must be having a laff coin circulation under 408k coins legit and new concept look at the support from the exchanges sit back and enjoy the ride. we will see this sitting above 0.01btc
i believe it will beat ltc in value,over 5 dollars or so
Harley997

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:03:06 AM

Shit talk aside, this coin is still very cheap. 150k within a few weeks, following up to a 0.003 within a month or 2.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TheStarbreaker

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:04:27 AM

Shit talk aside, this coin is still very cheap. 150k within a few weeks, following up to a 0.003 within a month or 2.
not within a few weeks, tomorrow,or today even. and stable value next week or the next
IamNotSure

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:26:29 AM

not within a few weeks, tomorrow,or today even. and stable value next week or the next

Why don't you buy it all if it's so cheap ?  Grin
Harley997

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:11:33 AM

Because I have bought all I can, I don't have an endless wallet of BTC.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:44:37 PM

If I didn't put all my extra BTC into BLOCKNET yesterday before that dump believe you me I would've scooped as many more ULTC as I could at these prices!! Very undervalued coin and this is only the beginning! Plus any smart trader can tell that the dump to 10k yesterday was clearly a mistake in my opinion or like others said it was someone who bought when the coin was only 1k a coin and finally got sick of waiting and wanted to cause panic but if you check the orderbook and timeline for ULTC it's getting ready again being accumulated heavy and gonna be right back up in no time Smiley Happy Trading everyone Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

TheStarbreaker

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:59:15 PM

If I didn't put all my extra BTC into BLOCKNET yesterday before that dump believe you me I would've scooped as many more ULTC as I could at these prices!! Very undervalued coin and this is only the beginning! Plus any smart trader can tell that the dump to 10k yesterday was clearly a mistake in my opinion or like others said it was someone who bought when the coin was only 1k a coin and finally got sick of waiting and wanted to cause panic but if you check the orderbook and timeline for ULTC it's getting ready again being accumulated heavy and gonna be right back up in no time Smiley Happy Trading everyone Smiley
i think at least in evening it goes to 150k
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:30:22 PM

i think at least in evening it goes to 150k
Well as long as it keeps continuing to climb and people are smart enough not to be fooled and dump their coins for cheap then by November 1st at least we should see us back around 150k I believe Smiley And according to the Umbrella website I believe the launch of UBTC will be November 15th if all goes according to plan Smiley So keep up the good work Dev and feel free to join us in the thread whenever you got some free time my friend Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

broadsword

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:11:17 PM

we will be sitting around 300k soon, then november boom to 0.02
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:25:10 PM

we will be sitting around 300k soon, then november boom to 0.02
I really like your style of thinking my friend Smiley I hope you are right because this coin is worth at least 0.01 for sure Smiley I am optimistic about the coin price going up and like I stated before by mid November for sure we will see ATH if not sooner Smiley So scoop as many as you can while they are this cheap is my only suggestion to anyone who wants to make some money Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

endcoin

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:32:32 PM

Hey Harlej997 where is your 200k? LOL

I told you guys, dont listening this guy
broadsword

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:44:41 PM

lol only if you knew what is happening, you must be new to this its called accumulation saved your message so i can point to it when we hit 0.02
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:05:59 PM

How come every troll that tries to stir the pot with ULTC can't even speak english properly? It's don't listen to this guy not "Don't listening this guy" Like for real if you want cheap ULTC because your buys haven't hit yet and you are trying to get people to dump then at least work on using proper grammar and having some concrete evidence on why people shouldn't invest in something.  If you can't do either of those two things then I suggest that you find a tutor to help you with that mate Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

BoxRoyer

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:25:55 PM

The problem here is that there's some people that keeps pulling this down! Who the hell is the motherfucker!?
Between the idiot that placed the extra 0 yesterday and this stupid that keeps taking approach on every pull, triggering the prices down, there's no way for this to go back to fair numbers...
endcoin

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:30:28 PM

lol only if you knew what is happening, you must be new to this its called accumulation saved your message so i can point to it when we hit 0.02

Harley wanted to bet that on 28 October, the price will go to 200k Cheesy haha
Maybe he was talking about 20k? lol
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:33:34 PM

The problem here is that there's some people that keeps pulling this down! Who the hell is the motherfucker!?
Between the idiot that placed the extra 0 yesterday and this stupid that keeps taking approach on every pull, triggering the prices down, there's no way for this to go back to fair numbers...
I see what you're saying mate and I'm not concerned right now because I know that this price suppression is just trying to flush out the impatient traders into dumping into their buys which is why I continue urging people to not sell their ULTC for a cheap price and FUCK the people who want to keep it down!! If that accidental extra 0 didn't happen we would easily be back at 150k already but because of this mistake now we will have to wait a couple days if not another week Smiley But if you continue to look at the orderbook and charts its accumulation once again but unfortunately at a much lower cost than previously!! So some whales are getting their hands on cheap coins and flushing all the weak hands out in my opinion which is shitty for me because I don't have any spare BTC at the moment or I would be buying at this price all day long Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:40:41 PM

coin is at cryspty exchange Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Such a big news, I'm really happy. Now price will go up Cheesy
Hmmm Endcoin you seem to change your perspective on coins awfully quick eh?? Sounds to me like you are someone that got caught at the top of the ULTC buying and now is complaining trying to recoup losses and maybe score more ULTC while they are cheap? Just saying Wink Cheers mate Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: