Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update  (Read 188801 times)
miker00lz

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:04:04 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg34q9Gijl1qccu9i.jpg
Slaxt

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Gone......

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:04:40 PM

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
The4thDimension

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:13:28 PM

zadiume

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:19:50 PM

Mintpal when?
miker00lz

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:24:47 PM

Mintpal when?

Never! This is the ugliest scam coin.

Whatever it is, it's making me money along with other smart investors. Go away.
miker00lz

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:31:24 PM

Mintpal when?

Never! This is the ugliest scam coin.

Whatever it is, it's making me money along with other smart investors. Go away.

Go fuck your mother!

I'm pretty satisfied already after an hour with yours. Let her know I left a dollar under her nightstand... and I do want the change.
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:48:04 PM

It's always a little off putting when the coins official twitter only delivers news to then state how the price will moon.

Good luck i guess?

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
MeAndYouForever

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:52:27 PM

Cryptoarticles posted an article on keycoin. Look at all the posts below it lol not one person can see any hope with this coin. Its everywhere about this pump and dump group. They will do what they did to crypt and every other coin they promoted. Cant believe you people still fall for it. When this is over you will be one of us that has been screwed and will be saying the same things. Here is the review lol

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/keycoin-implements-improved-xcurrencys-anon-mixer

XCurrency made its *old* Rev 1 trusted mixer tech open source two days ago.
(http://www.reddit.com/r/XCoffi..

Anyone copying this is several steps behind XC. XC's current technology (Rev 2.45) has trustless mixing, a world first.
(https://bitcointalk.org/index....

Lastly, testing of the Rev 1 mixer was shown to leave no link on the blockchain between sender and receiver, so this article is factually incorrect on that point.

What's relevant to this article is simply the fact that KeyCoin is using XC's *old* (Rev 1) mixer tech and making out like it's jumped ahead of XC, which is now at Rev 2.45.

The article makes no mention of XC having released its Rev 1 mixer code to the open source community. It was a gesture of goodwill and good faith, and this article is disingenuous about that.

Using all of XC old technology, copied from them. Best of all its all from Pr0m Pump and Dump group! They will do the exact same to Key its garbage. Key is a dumb down version of XC if I was going to invest in a new coin it would be XC over Key because its exactly the same but Key is way behind from stealing XC tech.
miker00lz

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:04:36 PM

Cryptoarticles posted an article on keycoin. Look at all the posts below it lol not one person can see any hope with this coin. Its everywhere about this pump and dump group. They will do what they did to crypt and every other coin they promoted. Cant believe you people still fall for it. When this is over you will be one of us that has been screwed and will be saying the same things. Here is the review lol

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/keycoin-implements-improved-xcurrencys-anon-mixer

Anyone copying this is several steps behind XC. XC's current technology (Rev 2.45) has trustless mixing, a world first.

Lastly, testing of the Rev 1 mixer was shown to leave no link on the blockchain between sender and receiver, so this article is factually incorrect on that point.

What's relevant to this article is simply the fact that KeyCoin is using XC's *old* (Rev 1) mixer tech and making out like it's jumped ahead of XC, which is now at Rev 2.45.

The article makes no mention of XC having released its Rev 1 mixer code to the open source community. It was a gesture of goodwill and good faith, and this article is disingenuous about that.

Using all of XC old technology, copied from them. Best of all its all from Pr0m Pump and Dump group! They will do the exact same to Key its garbage. Key is a dumb down version of XC if I was going to invest in a new coin it would be XC over Key because its exactly the same but Key is way behind from stealing XC tech.

You're just buttmad that you didn't buy in at 5k.
MeAndYouForever

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:24:51 PM

No i'm not because if this coin was really going to succeed even buying this low could make me a lot of money but I know exactly whats going to happen, the same thing that happens to every other coin they promote. Just look them up and you will see its not that hard. Google is your friend.
The4thDimension

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:34:24 PM

No i'm not because if this coin was really going to succeed even buying this low could make me a lot of money but I know exactly whats going to happen, the same thing that happens to every other coin they promote. Just look them up and you will see its not that hard. Google is your friend.

quit making alt accounts to troll, you coward.
SushiChef

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:39:05 PM

I'm wondering if I should join this discussion.. Have same nice details (IRC SCREENSHOTS) and links ( PROVE OF SCAMS) to share HAHA
pr0m3theus2013

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:42:20 PM

Lol they would troll if it was 1 sat. They are poor traders that lack the ability to buy and sell according to support and resistance so they instead try to scare the market in to moving in their preferred direction.

Things are on schedule. Coin is above previous values and looking good.  Once this project is completed I will be reviewing all suggestions for the  next piece of tech. Depending on cost I will fund it.

miker00lz

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:46:13 PM

Lol they would troll if it was 1 sat. They are poor traders that lack the ability to buy and sell according to support and resistance so they instead try to scare the market in to moving in their preferred direction.

Things are on schedule. Coin is above previous values and looking good.  Once this project is completed I will be reviewing all suggestions for the  next piece of tech. Depending on cost I will fund it.

Have you considered adding a dedicated forum to keycoincrypto.com? That would help create a strong, focused KeyCoin community and keep people more engaged. Ignore these butthurt fudders who just don't know what they're doing.
MeAndYouForever

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:46:34 PM

Yes you copied XC coin so everyone should buy XC if you really believe in Key exact copy but behind them on technology.
tristartek

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:48:06 PM

Glad you believe a article written by a third party that has nothing to do with the coin.  You havent seen the anon even released yet and you are already comparing?  You got a brief write up and already its XC?  Come on lets be serious here and wait to see what the actual anon is about before judging. 

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf
pr0m3theus2013

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:50:40 PM

I really like this idea!

Have you considered adding a dedicated forum to keycoincrypto.com? That would help create a strong, focused KeyCoin community and keep people more engaged. Ignore these butthurt fudders who just don't know what they're doing.
tristartek

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:51:57 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 07:07:47 PM by tristartek

Yes you copied XC coin so everyone should buy XC if you really believe in Key exact copy but behind them on technology.

Oh yeah..because some genius who wrote a article about knows more then every one else. You must watch foxnews.  Dev already said it was part node mixer but its improved. 

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:11:38 PM

Cryptoarticles posted an article on keycoin. Look at all the posts below it lol not one person can see any hope with this coin.

It seems to me that the user comments on that article have become a pissing contest rather than anything else.

If my understanding of the methods used is correct then XC uses 2 separate wallet addresses but both wallets are stored on the very same node which could potentially lead to the inputs being traced back to their point of origin in certain circumstances.

Based upon the released information on the Keycoin method it is based upon the original XC code but instead uses wallets stored on 2 completely separate nodes so for example maybe Node #3 intercepts the transaction in the first instance and then instructs Node #7 to send the transacted amount to the receiving address, thereby having no possible direct link to the original outputs from the initial sender.

Whether or not I'm correct in my assumption remains to be seen. In this scenario, one entity would need to own many separate but interconnected nodes.
pr0m3theus2013

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:14:42 PM

The anon method is not a copy of xc. Xc was used as comparison because it had a similar mixing method. However there are many more layers of encryption in key. As well as a randomized encrypted communication system between nodes that control the anon transactions. Please stop drawing your own conclusions on a tech you haven't seen. It's not xc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: