Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:34:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update  (Read 188803 times)
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:24:05 PM

I am debating on locking this thread and creating a moderated one to eliminate posters related to attious and galt. Show of +1 for -for against?

+1

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:24:34 PM

KeyCoin has now been awarded 7/7 Trust Verification score. This means, we've confirmed the lead developer/creator behind the coin 100%. We've also spoken with various KeyCoin team members into a greater insight behind the team.

If you have any further questions regarding the Trust Index, i suggest reading the F.A.Q. http://www.coinssource.com/trustindex-faq/

View KeyCoin's verification here: http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/

I wouldn't be surprise if these Scammers have paid you to post this.. posting it at the right now when price is dropping to show confidence to people. I'm starting to think Coinssource is run by the same group of 30 scammers

Our identities are prevalent on the site http://www.coinssource.com/about-coins-source/. We require a verification in the mail with the developer sends the code. We sent this code to the KeyCoin development team as soon as they became verified about a week ago or more? I will have to recheck. They simply send us that code and they get verified. The last step is not that difficult to achieve to be awarded 7/7 if you already have verified your other information.

Each developer has to already pay a $30 fee or roughly .05btc to under go the verification process. That alone covers the time and effort we spending during the verifications.

F.A.Q: http://www.coinssource.com/trustindex-faq/
About Trust Index: http://www.coinssource.com/trust/
Press Release: http://www.coinssource.com/introducing-the-coins-source-trust-index/

If you or anyone has any suggestions on how to make the trust index even better, don't hesitate to reach us out! We value everyones thoughts/opinions. We already have an update towards verifications that we will be implementing soon.

IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=coinssource

DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:26:38 PM

KeyCoin has now been awarded 7/7 Trust Verification score. This means, we've confirmed the lead developer/creator behind the coin 100%. We've also spoken with various KeyCoin team members into a greater insight behind the team.

If you have any further questions regarding the Trust Index, i suggest reading the F.A.Q. http://www.coinssource.com/trustindex-faq/

I wouldn't be surprise if these Scammers have paid you to post this.. posting it at the right now when price is dropping to show confidence to people. I'm starting to think Coinssource is run by the same group of 30 scammers

Our identities are prevalent on the site http://www.coinssource.com/about-coins-source/. We require a verification in the mail with the developer sends the code. We sent this code to the KeyCoin development team as soon as they became verified about a week ago or more? I will have to recheck. They simply send us that code and they get verified. The last step is not that difficult to achieve to be awarded 7/7 if you already have verified your other information.

Each developer has to already pay a $30 fee or roughly .05btc to under go the verification process. That alone covers the time and effort we spending during the verifications.

F.A.Q: http://www.coinssource.com/trustindex-faq/
About Trust Index: http://www.coinssource.com/trust/
Press Release: http://www.coinssource.com/introducing-the-coins-source-trust-index/

If you or anyone has any suggestions on how to make the trust index even better, don't hesitate to reach us out! We value everyones thoughts/opinions. We already have an update towards verifications that we will be implementing soon.

IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=coinssource

"Each developer has to already pay a $30 fee or roughly .05btc to under go the verification process."  Developer? I see nothing in your verification system that verifies this person can even code, how do you verify they have any skills?

jeno81

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:32:45 PM

+1

All coins should do this for the good of crypto in general.
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:35:11 PM

+1

Yeah, every thread on every forum should be moderated by the initial poster. For the good of the internetz in general. Who even invented the unmoderated thread anyway? makes no sense.   

pr0m3theus2013

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:39:10 PM

Keep crying while you can fudder. We are receiving lots of support and one -1 your fud game is over.

+1

Yeah, every thread on every forum should be moderated by the initial poster. For the good of the internetz in general. Who even invented the unmoderated thread anyway? makes no sense.  
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:42:18 PM

Do you know what the funniest thing about coinsource verification is?

If a software Developer has no social media accounts, (is not on facebook or twitter etc), they can never get a 100% trust rating with coinsource! And a dev cant make a new facebook or twitter either just to get verified, I already asked coinsource about that. So this verification is only for publicity hungry devs. Wink

Erastos

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:42:24 PM

Funny that you miss replying to my post, so I'll post it again in hopes for a response.

You've revealed your malicious intent John. Thanks! It won't harm us at all when we remove people like you. You're a disease, a choker of innovation, an exploiter and a snake. You seek to cause others to lose while you gain through scare tactics and vitriol. Your shameless attack on crypt when you worked with attious was evidence that everything i said about you in the past about being a weaving spider and a snake was true. It's ok bud. You're out of here soon and KEY will conquer you and your little poor trader fud clan.  

Wow I hope you guys go through with the moderated thread, it'll do more harm than good to this already dead coin

It's funny that you think I'm some mastermind, whoever that is, but you have made more enemies along the way than you think (Glyph).  I meant what I said in my last post, good luck. Also, good luck getting rid of those bags you got dumped on earlier. I see your group has an emergency wall up now.

EDIT: Oh and even further digging since you're moving away, on the bottom of Page 37 on this thread, most of the people that posted '+1' seem to come from none other than your group as listed. I guess you are correct, it seems the 'majority' wishes for the moderated thread.

EDIT2: Even funnier, I see that cryptowest was a part of development for much longer than claimed earlier today. What a coincidence!

LOL go through the replies in this thread and lookup all the #keycoin tweets. See if 90 percent of those people are on this list same as Crypt threads and tweets

<+Attious> Members of promethus pump and dump group
<+Attious> Members of prometheus pump and dump group
<+Attious> afrocrypto
<+Attious> ahmad
<+Attious> blackberrycubed
<+Attious> boiceybtc
<+Attious> boomsling Brett (Boomsling)
<+Attious> chrisgyro
<+Attious> colonelortega Markus Manu
<+Attious> cryptowest
<+Attious> djthistle01
<+Attious> durkadurka
<+Attious> enron
<+Attious> esurdam
<+Attious> gamingunleashed Gaming Unleashed
<+Attious> ganion7
<+Attious> halfcab123 Chris Ridgeway
<+Attious> jerrylittlemars
<+Attious> jin
<+Attious> jjlamorosa58 Jerome Labarre
<+Attious> kidfire00-josh Josh
<+Attious> kingtuna
<+Attious> lena.pkr
<+Attious> leomonwoot Leo Woot
<+Attious> Enjoy.
<+Attious> litebtc litebtc
<+Attious> litepresence
<+Attious> lynchy
<+Attious> Moosa
<+Attious> mrkk
<+Attious> ninjatrader
<+Attious> prometheus
<+Attious> sir.jacoo
<+Attious> <3 Att
<+Attious> sominexx sominexx .
<+Attious> thekoolio
<+Attious> wp1980 Nolan
<+Attious> zen
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:43:48 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 08:54:54 PM by DeViL303

Keep crying while you can fudder. We are receiving lots of support and one -1 your fud game is over.

+1

Ive been saying you guys should just click ignore on fudders and go to a self moderated thread for days. go for it!

Im sure it will be much better for the value of your coins, and thats crazy really, comments by random people like me and you in a forum thread should not really effect the price of something in the real world, but it actually does. It really is not right, but its interesting all the same..

EDIT: That comment by the keycoin account in the cryptcoin thread was a bit of a fk up though wasn't it? That's the problem with running many accounts, easy make mistakes...Good that it got deleted minutes later anyway. Smiley

keycoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:58:07 PM

+1

Ive been saying you guys should just click ignore on fudders and go to a self moderated thread for days. go for it!

Im sure it will be much better for the value of your coins, and thats crazy really, comments by random people like me and you in a forum thread should not really effect the price of something in the real world, but it actually does. It really is not right, but its interesting all the same..

EDIT: That comment by the keycoin account in the cryptcoin thread was a bit of a fk up though wasn't it? That's the problem with running many accounts, easy make mistakes...Good that it got deleted minutes later anyway. Smiley

It effects the market a lot. It's actually illegal in regulated markets.

Thanks to those holding on, we'll have a moderated thread and enable the private forums soon.

Erastos

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:07:34 PM

+1

Thanks to those holding on, we'll have a moderated thread and enable the private forums soon.

What your group is doing is illegal in regulated markets, and once again cryptowest you need to learn the correct usage of 'effect' and 'affect'
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:08:33 PM

+1

Free speech is illegal in regulated markets? or what are you saying is illegal? comments by me in this thread or what?  Are the positive comments illegal too? or is it just negative comments that would be illegal in a regulated market?

will1988

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:12:20 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 09:24:37 PM by will1988

bad news

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618377.msg8306966#msg8306966

keycoin dev =? cryptowest =? ccryptcoin dev

Cry

When bought? it was already looking like a sinking ship when i leaved on 20 june.

I was out also, I bought a very small amount last week because I heard MF was "95% done, finishing up a last bug" so I came to tell IRC and show the logs (which I got reprimanded for sharing) but now I haven't heard anything for some days.

Cryface was just joking Tongue

Someone forgot to change profiles ? hehe

Why delete  Huh

New Update!!
8/12/2014

Crypt Cast Dev. Status

• Our new anon method is in its final stages, we would like to reassure everyone on that. We are calling it "CRYPTCAST"
  • We also would like to reassure everyone that Mindfox, the developer behind our anon method "CRYPTCAST" is still working very hard
  • The wallet is nearly done, right now the developer is working on the security side of things
  • He has solved 4 out of 5 potential attacks to the method, regarding the 5th issue, from the DEV: "5th, might require me to save the messages to the blockchain or an alternate file, so, this could change slightly the way it will work, but nothing worth mentioning"
  • One of our team members will be testing the wallet internally before release to public very soon
  • Our method is truly new to anything out there, as it uses no intermediate nodes, a totally new innovation
  • We thank our investors who are still believing in us, and we have more coming

keycoin dev = cryptowest = ccryptcoin dev      10000%
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:14:22 PM

https://twitter.com/CoinsSource/status/499263692827926529

Grin

Full marks now.

Trolls need to run the following programs immediately:

Get_pipe.exe
Stick_that_in_pipe.exe
Smoke_it.exe

Will you ever shut up about coinsource, Remember you invited me over to coinsource IRC?

Remember I asked TK & co. if his verification actually meant anything?

Remember I posted all of his replies in this thread?

Remember that not one thing he said gave his verification any trust ?

Remember that there is no way for coinsource to know if the person they are verifying is even able to code?

They cant tell if this person is a developer, so how can they verify shit?

Put that in YOUR pipe and smoke it! Cheesy

Hows that pipe going? I smoked your one, and I didn't get anything off it yet!

Boomsling

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:20:16 PM

yawn
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:22:34 PM

So let me get this straight, the keycoin account "got reprimanded for sharing" cryptcoin info from mindfox on IRC, so WHO reprimanded him I wonder? 

RichardT

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:34:32 PM

I am debating on locking this thread and creating a moderated one to eliminate posters related to attious and galt. Show of +1 for -for against?

+1. Let's do it.

Laughing at all these Fudders/liars trying to get their last shot in before it's too late.  Might as well go out with a bang, right?
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:35:34 PM

yawn

As you have no arguments to any of my points ill assume you agree and are just tired. It must be that pipe kicking in.

+1. Let's do it.

Laughing at all these Fudders/liars trying to get their last shot in before it's too late.  Might as well go out with a bang, right?

Like I said days ago, DO IT already and stop talking about it!

RichardT

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:39:56 PM

yawn

As you have no arguments to any of my points ill assume you agree and are just tired. It must be that pipe kicking in.

+1. Let's do it.

Like I said days ago, DO IT already and stop talking about it!

Calm down now.  No need to yell. We already know you're mad.
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:45:13 PM

+1

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: