Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:26:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719060 times)
gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:00:22 PM

Price is down to 21k only because of price suppression, looks like than someone want to buy more under 25k.

Remember than DIONS is coming in 2 weeks and after will come CHAMELEON
lets say in about two weeks Smiley...hate to hold these guys feet to the fire. per google hangout they are committed to rolling out a products with as few bugs as possible, unlike the bulk of what goes on in cryptoworld

...about to weeks???
...hate to hold these guys feet to the fire???
... a few bugs???

July 23 2016
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:15:26 PM

Price is down to 21k only because of price suppression, looks like than someone want to buy more under 25k.

Remember than DIONS is coming in 2 weeks and after will come CHAMELEON
lets say in about two weeks Smiley...hate to hold these guys feet to the fire. per google hangout they are committed to rolling out a products with as few bugs as possible, unlike the bulk of what goes on in cryptoworld

...about to weeks???
...hate to hold these guys feet to the fire???
... a few bugs???

July 23 2016

Hi,

If you quote someone mentioning a release and place question marks around that, please ensure this is somebody from the core team.

To be clear, we never promise any release date.
We have learned that making this tech gives a lot of challenges we cannot foresee.

Thanks
Richard
gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:32:22 PM

DIONS TESTNET LAB

Hello Community, we have been working this entire week setting up our lab. We can report that we are in the final stages of launching our DIONS Beta Testnet Lab, Sam has been hard at work all along and templates should be going up next. Our lead dev Derek will have access by tomorrow to start work on windows and linux daemon compiling, that will be followed by osx. Once compile work is done we will have green light for DIONS beta testing. It's allot of work folks, specially when our team is detailed oriented.

We have blacked out some internal information related to our lab until beta launch.

Big Hug Everyone, we are hard at work as always.

I/O Digital Dev team

Regarding my previous post: No one from IOC team did not demand this.

Second question is how long it takes the final stage???
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 04:02:08 PM

Why did the I/O coin market cap jump so much. The market cap on www.coinmarketcap.com jumped from around $6M to over $10M but the price didn't move anywhere near that much.   Huh
Because of Yobit

They have disabled IOC deposit and then IOC was pumped to 0.01, now is traded @ 1.40$

But when DIONS will be released and real company will start using IOC market cap will be much higher than 10millions Wink

Dream dude

Everyone knows IOC is a scamcoin whose devs want to be rich

http://www.iodigital.io/membership/

Just look at this page and the exorbitant fees

This is just a Pump and Dump coin in the name of DIONS that was supposed to be out 4 months back, but the devs want to prolong the hype and keep pumping it

Good luck
If you think that why are you here?
Dump and move on Wink

Or you are trolling maybe?

PS: take a look at poloniex orderbook in volume...Trolls are welcome, that means than will be pumped soon

True that. Pump will come, all u have to do is keep ur patience and pile up more coins. Im in preparation to establish a partnership with killer blockchain and crypto stratup company, and I will introduce this asset to my underlings as a new type of hedging instruments, that can be used for boosting company's internal financial operations.

VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:36:25 AM

London Expo day one

The first day of the London Blockchain Expo has come to an end. This is a very small recap so you all know what’s been going on. The expo started today around 9am. The Blockchain expo is a mixture with another event “IoT future”. So there were a lot of people in the area looking for the next tech. The middle section of the expo was reserved for stand holders in Blockchain related businesses that want to showcase their product or solution. There were two stages where all kinds of subjects were discussed. To be honest, it was a bit overcrowded at some times. People could not enter the room because it was packed. Lucky me i was there early and had a front-row seat.

During the last few conferences i have seen a lot of the same people again and again. Those people giving a presentation are probably making a living on hopping from one to another expo telling the same story over and over again. Hyperledger, MS Azure or Everledger. All there. But, the tone of voice and focus has been changing this last year. What i experienced is that Bitcoin and Blockchain are two separate things nowdays. A year ago Blockchain was named (and judged) in the same sentence over and over. Bitcoin this, Blockchain that. People only talked (or asked questions) about the BTC thefts for example. In this expo i heard almost nothing of that. People are valuating Blockchain for the technology it is rather then valuating a BTC value to it. Yes we do question the legal issues that could potentially arise in for example Smart contracts. We dont have the answers to that yet they all say.

I have seen a “let’s do it” mentality and a lack of good Proof of Concepts. There were some showcased, but all in a rough, sketchy and fast forward mode because of time limitations. There is a gap between the technology owner and end-user. “what can i do with Blockchain?” is the question i got asked several times. “what can it do for my business?” they ask. That said i think there is a task for all of us to educate businesses in Blockchain. There are companies starting as we speak trying to fill in that gap. They listnen to the customer and provide a solution for their question. It is not about the technology used, but more the overall solution that will benefit their use case.

A lot of sessions gave information about their clientele and their requirements. It basically all came down to one thing and one thing only: TRUST. If companies want to use Blockchain technology they want to trust the technology enabler because they store their data in their chain. I have learned that there are not many Blockchain projects that could pass that trust request. I have learned that I/O Digital DOES pass that test. When i was describing our Foundation setup with the board, board of advisors and notary guidelines, people were amazed. “professional and forward thinking” they said. Nothing like what we have experienced before they said. Trust is the one thing that needs to be there before any company would even consider talking to you. Enabling a Foundation and function the way we do gives businesses confidence that we are a solid partner. Thats what i have been told a few times today. Trust +1

Next thing what these people admire and give much credit for is that we put our money where our mouth is. People may not know that the IO team have been privately funding the project since start. No ICO, no premine. "you say what??, you are kidding me" they say. They are not used to it apparently. Businesses i talked to actually said to me they rather co-operate with a project who paid the project themselves and really deliver working technology than co-operate with a multi million ICO that is just burning cash without any delivery. Another trust +1

Showing face is one as well. "why are you here?" they ask. "because i want to keep learning and talk to potential Blockchain adopters" i say.
They love the fact that we show face and put effort in getting to know the potential adopters. Trust +1

The other thing that was mentioned a few times is that, just like our vision in 2014, there will be more then just one Blockchain. A year ago people were only talking Bitcoin and data on the Bitcoin chain. But the overall feeling is that the Blockchain world is evolving faster then Bitcoin can handle. Bitcoin is considered a dinosaur. Therefore i witnessed that Bitcoin was not mentioned even once in any solution. Not once. I have the idea that Bitcoin will be left behind to die if you talk about Blockchain projects and will only be used for the payment industry eventually.

Interoperability between public 2 public Blockchains and even public to private Blockchains is something that will be needed in the near future. Thats exactly where Chameleon will come in and be the “middle-man” for cross Blockchain communication. “there will be thousands or even hundreds of thousands of Blockchains” they said.

Today was a long day with a lot of information. My conclusion is that we with I/O Digital are on the right path and have foreseen back in 2014 what the eco system in Blockchain land will be. Our ideas on how the organization should run, how the features of IO will / could be utilized, Chameleon, project sunrise and everything we do were confirmed by many people i spoke and listened to. We are on track!!!! even further then most other projects.
I have also learned some stuff i need to discuss with the team (positive things) and will make us even stronger in the near future.

Tomorrow is day 2. Hope to speak to a lot more people. The pens, flyers and business cards were distributed and i have a new batch for tomorrow.
Also will have a fully functional DIONS HTML5 wallet (on testnet) to show for!!! whoot!!

For the new people around. Our foundation website: www.iodigital.io

Cheers,
Richard

All the info is right there people. $IOC is rock solid, plain and simple.

Developments take as long as required, tech is always changing and IOC are moving with the times, always tweaking and even changing  previous code, when new and better ways are found.

I/OCoin is going to be on the BIG stage.  So they have to make sure everything is PERFECT.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:31:31 PM

hey all,

This is a recap of the London Blockchain expo day 2.

======

Day two started with an interview. I got approached by mr Tiwari. He is an editor for the Palm Beach Letter at the Palm Beach Research Group. They research all kind of crypto/blockchain projects and advise / lecture large investors about possible good investments. We had a nice chat about our project, how i think about the top 10 of coins, who would make it, who not and why i think XMR is a hit right now. I gave him my thoughts and let him think about my answers. At the end of the day he looked me up and insisted in elaborating more on I/O Digital. He was very enthusiastic about our approach, our ideas and development but was realistic as well if you draw the comparison between ETH and IOC for example. Maybe we are in a technological way more advanced, the current use base is small. But he did recognize the potential was huge. We exchanged our details and he already contacted me on LinkedIN asking if i could regularly update him about our progress. He will write about us in the future. He said - for what its worth - we can make you lift-off if we decide to write and advise about your project to our clients. So thats nice to know.

Secure messaging
During the day i listened to almost every session there was. There was a panel that focussed at Blockchain for the energy sector. Mr. Pennington was on the panel as well. He is not directly involved in the energy sector but more a futurist and technology enthusiast. He was explaining that there is a big need in secure communications. Messaging from one person to another. The key to success is ease of use he said. Without the ease of use technology designed for “the people” will not be used. Simple as that. Secure messaging should be enabled through an entry point that we all are used to work with. Example: Apps.
After this session i approached him and we met an hour later. Because he explained as well that for his clients he was searching for secure messaging, i showed him our working DIONS wallet through a test environment Joel and Sam had setup. He was clearly happy and surprised that we managed to create this. Especially the encrypt, decrypt features. We exchanged details and when we are done we could approach him and see how we could help each other.

Identity management with RSA key is key
Mr. Pennington also mentioned that there is a big need for “identity management”. The best way to secure that at this point is connecting an RSA key to an identity. If a person can control their RSA key then they have control over any data attached to it. This reminded me of our data storage facility. As seen in our screens (and what i have showed him in the demo) is that we are able to store any kind of data and attach it to your RSA key. When he explained the importance to me i got to realize even more that what we have created is something unique and soon available for the general public. Businesses can potentially build applications around our Blockchain and use the unique RSA - store data feature.

The energy sector clearly does not have any good ideas on enabling Blockchain for the consumers and make business more efficient and cheaper. They want to use Blockchain for big data, operational transactions and connecting systems. There was no clear use case for me unfortunately and pretty technical talks that only people in the energy industry would understand i guess.

Retrofitting
There was also a panel discussion about integrating Blockchain in the physical world. Like adding Blockchain connectivity to vending machines or even cars. Cars could be a fully autonomic and self-sustaining product. Like having a wallet embedded in your car and let the car pay for gas, tax or even a fine. Interesting idea. They called it “retrofitting”. The only concern they have right now is latency. If you want a car to do something immediately and that action is requiring some kind of confirmation, then latency could become an issue. Thats why they would probably combine decentralized services with centralized services.

The above panels were asked on what technology they build their applications on. Basically nobody said Bitcoin. They see the transactional problems and Bitcoin was never created for anything else then transactions. If there is a data layer, third party applications need to be build on top of that. Because there are currently not many alternatives they end up with Ethereum or Hyperledger. So there is more than enough room for IO i learned. Open Source is something they all find very important.

The biggest security risk is the human
There was also a panel about security. They do not foresee any problems with Blockchain in general because the mother of them all, Bitcoin, is not (yet) hacked and proved to be secure. There are other Blockchains that are built for the purpose a Blockchain needs to fulfill. Bitcoin Blockchain not. This is why more and more businesses choose other solutions.

The biggest risk in security are the humans. Yes, the human factor. Programming something that supposed to act the way the human thought it would do. Wrong. We have seen that in the DAO debacle.
Another form of security for example is the verification of an identity. Lets say: secure the input of data. If we need to verify somebodies ID if that person wants to store something, how can we prevent there will be a valid ID provided. Again, the security of the whole system is as strong as its weakest link. We know Blockchain in general is pretty secure, so we know where to look then.

There was also a discussion about Proof of Stake and Proof of Work. They did not have any clear preference on that. What they did say is that commonly the people say that more nodes = more security. Fundamentally that is correct, but having a few million nodes could potentially break a system. Getting consensus with 500-1000 nodes is very feasible. Getting consensus and handshaking with 2 million nodes could end up in getting no consensus at all due to all kinds of technical limitations we cannot foresee right now. Like a lockup.

It is bigger then i ever could imagine
What i have learned in these two days is that there is a lot of potential for the technology we are creating in every sector you can imagine. Businesses are looking to work with what is available on the market right now. Most common is Ethereum and Hyperledger. But the experts said that there is no reason not to look at other Blockchains. There will be a variety of Blockchains. Thousands. If we can get Chameleon to work and interoperate with other chains based on standards we created, then we can earn our place in the world wide Blockchain eco system. DIONS and all that it offers is really something that can make a change and can be huge when we get the recognition and first businesses that will use it.

This expo made me even more bullish on what we do as a team and community as i was before. The confirmation we are "on to something" is even stronger after this event for me personally. We thought of this technology 2 years ago. Nobody was talking about this back then. They all said 2017 is the year of the Blockchain.

Lets make 2017 the year of I/O Digital !!

Thanks all,
Richard
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:41:12 PM

all roads seem to lead to io digital
ryvirath

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:54:42 PM

Lol, you couldn't make this stuff up. Blockchains are about the disintermediation of trust and the most important thing you learned from the expo is that trust is important...
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:01:59 PM

Lol, you couldn't make this stuff up. Blockchains are about the disintermediation of trust and the most important thing you learned from the expo is that trust is important...

Its not what i make up. They say and have experienced that there is a need for a Blockchain to be trusted. Yes, that sounds weird indeed.
But the fact is that if i was a business and want to store -sensitive- data in a blockchain which is not controlled/created by myself, i would need to do my due diligence as to get a feeling for security and in the end trust the chain i'm going to work in and trust my data to. In that light i can understand the reasoning.

Maybe it's because the technology is still in its infancy / beta or people just don't understand it at all. Would you just give your private data to someone?

VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:25:47 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2017, 03:48:58 PM by VintageBazaar

hey all,

This is a recap of the London Blockchain expo day 2.

======

Day two started with an interview. I got approached by mr Tiwari.

Shocked

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=301625935&privcapId=301487674&previousCapId=301487674&previousTitle=Palm%20Beach%20Research%20Group%20LLC

He is an editor for the Palm Beach Letter at the Palm Beach Research Group.
They research all kind of crypto/blockchain projects and advise / lecture large investors about possible good investments. We had a nice chat about our project, how i think about the top 10 of coins, who would make it, who not and why i think XMR is a hit right now. I gave him my thoughts and let him think about my answers. At the end of the day he looked me up and insisted in elaborating more on I/O Digital. He was very enthusiastic about our approach, our ideas and development but was realistic as well if you draw the comparison between ETH and IOC for example. Maybe we are in a technological way more advanced, the current use base is small. But he did recognize the potential was huge. We exchanged our details and he already contacted me on LinkedIN asking if i could regularly update him about our progress. He will write about us in the future. He said - for what its worth - we can make you lift-off if we decide to write and advise about your project to our clients. So thats nice to know.

Secure messaging
During the day i listened to almost every session there was. There was a panel that focussed at Blockchain for the energy sector. Mr. Pennington was on the panel as well. He is not directly involved in the energy sector but more a futurist and technology enthusiast. He was explaining that there is a big need in secure communications. Messaging from one person to another. The key to success is ease of use he said. Without the ease of use technology designed for “the people” will not be used. Simple as that. Secure messaging should be enabled through an entry point that we all are used to work with. Example: Apps.
After this session i approached him and we met an hour later. Because he explained as well that for his clients he was searching for secure messaging, i showed him our working DIONS wallet through a test environment Joel and Sam had setup. He was clearly happy and surprised that we managed to create this. Especially the encrypt, decrypt features. We exchanged details and when we are done we could approach him and see how we could help each other.

Identity management with RSA key is key
Mr. Pennington also mentioned that there is a big need for “identity management”. The best way to secure that at this point is connecting an RSA key to an identity. If a person can control their RSA key then they have control over any data attached to it. This reminded me of our data storage facility. As seen in our screens (and what i have showed him in the demo) is that we are able to store any kind of data and attach it to your RSA key. When he explained the importance to me i got to realize even more that what we have created is something unique and soon available for the general public. Businesses can potentially build applications around our Blockchain and use the unique RSA - store data feature.

The energy sector clearly does not have any good ideas on enabling Blockchain for the consumers and make business more efficient and cheaper. They want to use Blockchain for big data, operational transactions and connecting systems. There was no clear use case for me unfortunately and pretty technical talks that only people in the energy industry would understand i guess.

Retrofitting
There was also a panel discussion about integrating Blockchain in the physical world. Like adding Blockchain connectivity to vending machines or even cars. Cars could be a fully autonomic and self-sustaining product. Like having a wallet embedded in your car and let the car pay for gas, tax or even a fine. Interesting idea. They called it “retrofitting”. The only concern they have right now is latency. If you want a car to do something immediately and that action is requiring some kind of confirmation, then latency could become an issue. Thats why they would probably combine decentralized services with centralized services.

The above panels were asked on what technology they build their applications on. Basically nobody said Bitcoin. They see the transactional problems and Bitcoin was never created for anything else then transactions. If there is a data layer, third party applications need to be build on top of that. Because there are currently not many alternatives they end up with Ethereum or Hyperledger. So there is more than enough room for IO i learned. Open Source is something they all find very important.

The biggest security risk is the human
There was also a panel about security. They do not foresee any problems with Blockchain in general because the mother of them all, Bitcoin, is not (yet) hacked and proved to be secure. There are other Blockchains that are built for the purpose a Blockchain needs to fulfill. Bitcoin Blockchain not. This is why more and more businesses choose other solutions.

The biggest risk in security are the humans. Yes, the human factor. Programming something that supposed to act the way the human thought it would do. Wrong. We have seen that in the DAO debacle.
Another form of security for example is the verification of an identity. Lets say: secure the input of data. If we need to verify somebodies ID if that person wants to store something, how can we prevent there will be a valid ID provided. Again, the security of the whole system is as strong as its weakest link. We know Blockchain in general is pretty secure, so we know where to look then.

There was also a discussion about Proof of Stake and Proof of Work. They did not have any clear preference on that. What they did say is that commonly the people say that more nodes = more security. Fundamentally that is correct, but having a few million nodes could potentially break a system. Getting consensus with 500-1000 nodes is very feasible. Getting consensus and handshaking with 2 million nodes could end up in getting no consensus at all due to all kinds of technical limitations we cannot foresee right now. Like a lockup.

It is bigger then i ever could imagine
What i have learned in these two days is that there is a lot of potential for the technology we are creating in every sector you can imagine. Businesses are looking to work with what is available on the market right now. Most common is Ethereum and Hyperledger. But the experts said that there is no reason not to look at other Blockchains. There will be a variety of Blockchains. Thousands. If we can get Chameleon to work and interoperate with other chains based on standards we created, then we can earn our place in the world wide Blockchain eco system. DIONS and all that it offers is really something that can make a change and can be huge when we get the recognition and first businesses that will use it.

This expo made me even more bullish on what we do as a team and community as i was before. The confirmation we are "on to something" is even stronger after this event for me personally. We thought of this technology 2 years ago. Nobody was talking about this back then. They all said 2017 is the year of the Blockchain.

Lets make 2017 the year of I/O Digital !!

Thanks all,
Richard

MIND BLOWN!

Thank you Richard for your very well written and worded posts about your experience in London.

I/OCoin the best investment of the future!

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:35:27 PM

Its not what i make up. They say and have experienced that there is a need for a Blockchain to be trusted. Yes, that sounds weird indeed.
But the fact is that if i was a business and want to store -sensitive- data in a blockchain which is not controlled/created by myself, i would need to do my due diligence as to get a feeling for security and in the end trust the chain i'm going to work in and trust my data to. In that light i can understand the reasoning.

Maybe it's because the technology is still in its infancy / beta or people just don't understand it at all. Would you just give your private data to someone?

Business needs to trust that the technology will work.  That is a piece that has not taken coins over the top yet.  All this speculation on the exchanges with fly by night coins is not building a bridge to real world use.  People like the IOC team are.  The tech will grow, but it needs teams like this to bridge the gap.  What they are doing building the business of blockchain will prove more valuable than the coin in the long run. 

Each of these coins that looks to knock off Bitcoin will have to go through this process to gain usage.  Each one that does successfully could easily knock off Bitcoin down the road.  Good and fun times ahead!  Thanks guys.
Cryptoadvice_82

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 10:09:55 AM

DIONS is getting closer!

Thanks to dev team for all hard work!

2017 will be great for IOC...will be on top 10 altcoin soon!

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:05:31 PM

DIONS is getting closer!

Where is your IOC T-shirt, you never did take a photo of you wearing it, you are the guy that won it very early on.

Wear it with pride!   IOC launch pad ready......   Fuel tanks Full......  Not long to launch now guys.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
cohnhead

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:09:34 PM

DIONS is getting closer!

Where is your IOC T-shirt, you never did take a photo of you wearing it, you are the guy that won it very early on.

Wear it with pride!   IOC launch pad ready......   Fuel tanks Full......  Not long to launch now guys.
not from the ones I did? is it?
metropolia

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:20:35 PM

DIONS is getting closer!

TOP 10 is not easy bro, but I think top 20 could be a big milestone if we achieve/hit. If IOC can keep the market cap in top 20 list, it is very inspiring and makes us happy.
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:28:49 PM

DIONS is getting closer!

not from the ones I did? is it?

No, you need to go back to the early pages, from 5-20 region and find the competition a member done, i think it was around 20,000 IOC and free one of a kind IOC Tee. I am sure it went to Crypto advice.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:36:51 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!

We have finished negotiations with our data center for the upgrade to it.
We are giving green light for them to upgrade our data center to be able to handle high capacity nodes from current 5 to over 20 (remote desktops = nodes = clients = windows,osx,linux )  for our DIONS Testnet.

We are currently aiming for them to upgrade us on Friday with weekend down time of our Testnet and Back Up Monday of next week. Once we are back up Sam will be doing his last leg of roll outs. Once this is done we are going to, one by one let in our country managers and testers in to setup their remote desktops log in passwords etc. After everyone has been set up, the dev team will deploy the DIONS wallets and commence our Final Stress Test for DIONS.

During these tests we will get to test everything as real life as possible. We will check for transactions throughout put, our 1MB cap, multiple transactions and registrations, staking, data upload and download per alias, transfer of multiple aliases, encrypted messaging, rsa key management invites, coin control, installation and un install etc.

Once our testers give the team and testers are green, we will then set up for a pull request to our iOcoin github and we will set a block for DIONS to go live, this along with links for everyone to download our new wallets. We will also contact Poloniex and Bittrex along with any other service providers to compile from source and be ready to upgrade.

One more time I would like to thank everyone thats part of these long journey and remind the “traders" that we have surprises in store, DIONS is just a step to set us up for Chameleon. DIONS will have Versions that are already planned for as in V. This will be DIONS V.1 and on release we will update our community on whats coming for V.2 along with an update on Chameleon.

DIONS is in sight people!!

btw updated the homepage of www.iodigital.io a bit as well to describe some major features.
More info about DIONS can be found at www.iodigital.io/dions

Cheers,

Team I/O Digital
cohnhead

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:56:23 PM

DIONS is getting closer!

TOP 10 is not easy bro, but I think top 20 could be a big milestone if we achieve/hit. If IOC can keep the market cap in top 20 list, it is very inspiring and makes us happy.
it was solidly in the top 10 in 2016 in terms of total return . I think graphic was posted on slack or posted on twitter. over 10x if not mistaken
CryptoRambler

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:03:01 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 02:35:04 PM by CryptoRambler

Can't wait for DIONS!

Can anyone explain the spike to $7.50 or so recently? Any theories?

So is the Yobit transaction legit?

I think the next IOC breakout will be epic
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:48:33 PM

Can't wait for DIONS!

Can anyone explain the spike to $7.50 or so recently? Any theories?

So is the Yobit transaction legit?

I think the next IOC breakout will be epic

Yes, someone wanted to see the value of IOC later this year.  Jumped the gun a little!  (As good a theory as any)
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: