Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:40:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 718965 times)
yofevo1

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:46:12 PM

We just Won! #1 the Fintech Awards in the Blockchain Category.
Amazing Work big thanks to Richard for representing us all.

congratulations team!!

very nice  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IO Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 05:16:05 PM

I/O DIGITAL DEVELOPMENT UPDATE APRIL 17th 2016

Ok folks, so this past week we were working on the wallet to fully poll the daemon for 'new' name status and provided the option to update. We are also making a NEW! upgrade to DIONS, with the addition of a new name functionality, to make it better and suit the wallet interface. We are changing the new name creation around to make it more unique, so the user can create a new name and choose one of his own public RSA keys to encrypt it with. That way the daemon can be polled by the wallet for 'pending' names and the user can see directly the plain text name but nobody else will, essentially creating an alias (Private Mode). The first update then simply uses the decrypted name using the user's key. This will make the wallet front end tracking of what names the user has pending and ready for update much easier and more robust. Will get this in this coming up week and then make the wallet changes to poll this info. We already implemented the basic mechanism for this in the back end as proof of concept and it works fine.

DIONS has to be very robust and in comparison to other propositions, we need to make our aliases system much better and more secure to sustain us for a long term, without major overhaul upgrades.

Lastly we want to Congratulate everyone that continues to stick with us throughout our development  journey. We made some very important gains in relationships in the awards and conference. Allot of hard work in many fronts, not just on coding. On a side note, we are extremely proud of Richard our community manager for all his hard work. A special thank you to "CrazyC"  Chris for his help on the final design and print of our brochures.

Thanks Everyone

I/O DIGITAL DEV TEAM

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCoin_IOC
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
dzejmsdin

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:06:16 PM

IOC 500k sat at yobit, lol ;-)

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
     ▄██  █  ██████████████  ███
   ▄████  █  ████████████   ██████
  ▄█████  █  ██████████   █████████
 ███████  █  ████████   ████████████
▄███████  █  ██████   ██████████████
████████  █  █████   ████████████████
████████  █  ███   █  ███████████████
████████  █  █   █  ██  █████████████
▀███████  █     ████  ██  ███████████
 ███████  █   ████████  ██  ████████
  ▀█████    ████████████  ██  █████
   ▀████  ████████████████  ██████
     ▀██ ███████████████████  ███
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:52:49 PM

IOC 500k sat at yobit, lol ;-)
looks like they brought price all the way up to .27777 btc. 
with the wallet closed for months, I'm wondering who's responsible for pumping it up like that.
if the 17 btc worth of volume is at a commission of .2% than to buy and sell yourself that much btc worth of ioc...would cost less than .07 btc...did i figure that correctly
kushalgaudel

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:42:03 AM

its nice to be apart of project where dev is very active. great work dev cheers.
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:07:38 AM

I/O DIGITAL DEVELOPMENT UPDATE APRIL 17th 2016

Ok folks, so this past week we were working on the wallet to fully poll the daemon for 'new' name status and provided the option to update. We are also making a NEW! upgrade to DIONS, with the addition of a new name functionality, to make it better and suit the wallet interface. We are changing the new name creation around to make it more unique, so the user can create a new name and choose one of his own public RSA keys to encrypt it with. That way the daemon can be polled by the wallet for 'pending' names and the user can see directly the plain text name but nobody else will, essentially creating an alias (Private Mode). The first update then simply uses the decrypted name using the user's key. This will make the wallet front end tracking of what names the user has pending and ready for update much easier and more robust. Will get this in this coming up week and then make the wallet changes to poll this info. We already implemented the basic mechanism for this in the back end as proof of concept and it works fine.

DIONS has to be very robust and in comparison to other propositions, we need to make our aliases system much better and more secure to sustain us for a long term, without major overhaul upgrades.

Lastly we want to Congratulate everyone that continues to stick with us throughout our development  journey. We made some very important gains in relationships in the awards and conference. Allot of hard work in many fronts, not just on coding. On a side note, we are extremely proud of Richard our community manager for all his hard work. A special thank you to "CrazyC"  Chris for his help on the final design and print of our brochures.

Thanks Everyone

I/O DIGITAL DEV TEAM

Thank you for the Update.

Any ETA on DioNS ?  Will it be released before 2017?    Is work being done on Chameleon also? Or is it "All Hands" on DioNS ?

You guys really need to make a ICO (as part of I/ODigital) this will help you to greatly speed things up, look at the money other ICO's are getting and most likely like , Lisk and Waves, they are just "short Term" coins with no real ambition.

Clearly I/OCoin has long, LONG term vision and  people can invest into IOC knowing its a solid developments and tea and the bonus of this is that the IOC team can hire more people and speed things along, i fear you are in danger of being over taken by similar projects.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
IO Dev Team (OP)

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 12:45:52 PM

Hi Simon,

The plans you know are just 10% of the plans we are working on. Not even close to what other projects currently doing or say they will do.
This is being worked on in the background. DIONS and Chameleon will only be a precedent for what is coming.

It seems like you are getting nervous somehow and sucked into new things like Lysk and Open Bazaar. I see some pattern repeating itself and sure hope we don't have to go down that road again. "you need to do this", "you need to do that", "others are doing better with an ICO", "you need to prove you are better".
Also i don't like the tone you are setting with "Will it be released before 2017?". What kind of question is that. You should know better.

Like i said: We are not going to compare dicks with other projects. Yes, we are the nice guys like you said in Slack.

I would prefer to call that "professional".

Let me be clear: we don't need to do anything. We follow our own path and release info when we feel it is of any importance to the community / project.

That is a big difference to projects paid by ICO's. Hundreds of people invested in any ICO want value for their money and rant on dev's when they don't deliver or the price is below ICO. Then the devs must answer to the ICO investors. Teams will get sucked into Scam accusations, mail rants etc. We will not answer to hundreds of people, but only to ourselves and possibly one or two external investors. Yes, we love our community, but it is not needed to tell us what to do.
The great majority is not saying that btw, but just to set an example.

If people are interested in the project and want to know specifics, please ask. Do not just say "what are the differences between you and ETH" for example.
We don't have all the details on all those projects and we cannot compare them or spend time on that. (if people want so, please do so) We can give answers on the questions you have.

People in Slack have seen that the team is very close to the community and questions are answered almost the same day.

Slack: www.iodigital.io/slack

Richard

[/quote]

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:55:16 PM

Hi Simon,

The plans you know are just 10% of the plans we are working on. Not even close to what other projects currently doing or say they will do.
This is being worked on in the background. DIONS and Chameleon will only be a precedent for what is coming.

It seems like you are getting nervous somehow and sucked into new things like Lysk and Open Bazaar. I see some pattern repeating itself and sure hope we don't have to go down that road again. "you need to do this", "you need to do that", "others are doing better with an ICO", "you need to prove you are better".
Also i don't like the tone you are setting with "Will it be released before 2017?". What kind of question is that. You should know better.

Like i said: We are not going to compare dicks with other projects. Yes, we are the nice guys like you said in Slack.

Let me be clear: we don't need to do anything. We follow our own path and release info when we feel it is of any importance to the community / project.

That is a big difference to projects paid by ICO's. Hundreds of people invested in any ICO want value for their money and rant on dev's when they don't deliver or the price is below ICO. Then the devs must answer to the ICO investors. Teams will get sucked into Scam accusations, mail rants etc. We will not answer to hundreds of people, but only to ourselves and possibly one or two external investors. Yes, we love our community, but it is not needed to tell us what to do.

If people are interested in the project and want to know specifics, please ask. Do not just say "what are the differences between you and ETH" for example.
We don't have all the details on all those projects and we cannot compare them or spend time on that. (if people want so, please do so) We can give answers on the questions you have.

People in Slack have seen that the team is very close to the community and questions are answered almost the same day.

Richard

[/quote]

couldn't have said it better
xcurry

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:01:26 PM

Hi Simon,

Richard

couldn't have said it better
[/quote]

Yea? And i think this is contradiction in terms:

"The plans you know are just 10% of the plans we are working on. Not even close to what other projects currently doing or say they will do."   and

"We don't have all the details on all those projects and we cannot compare them or spend time on that."
IO Dev Team (OP)

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 02:52:07 PM

Lol. you are probably right but also understand what i mean ;-)

you get the picture.

Richard

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:47:16 PM

Hi Simon,

Richard

[/quote]

Ok, maybe i did not make my point clear.  Firstly, what the hell has Open Bazaar got to do with anything lol  and i mentioned those other 2 ICO's because they are the most talked about right now and have had a ton of bitcoin investment.

SO i was thinking, IOC would benefit greatly from creating an ICO to speed developments up, because they are very slow, but hey, i only know(and the rest of the IOC community) only know the 10% you guy  share with us.

Thats all i am saying. Not telling anyone what t do, merely thinking out loud.

Far from Nervous and  i have more IOC now than i have ever had thanks to the dumpers.  Sitting pretty right here.   Cool

PS: Happy to sell at 30k sats if someone wants 100k IOC or more in one go.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:00:36 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2016, 06:24:28 PM by cryptocoinnl

Hi Simon,

You probably did not make your point clear then.
You are absolutely right about all those ICO's having the interest momentum. But you tell me what ICO's are successful in delivering great software and sustained a decent trade level above their ICO and are still around?

Probably of all ICO's the past 24 months (more then 100) one or two made some good stuff.
That means 98 just got a lot of money and the community in their necks all day long or are completely vanished.
So refering to hold an ICO to get some attention: We will pass on that for now.

Check this page: https://yobit.net/en/ico/ - a lot of nice ICO's where you could give your money to.
Do they all have that same interest momentum? No, others do have the momentum like Lysk because all those people "invested" want to earn a quick buck. Yes, they will tweet like crazy people because of their own financial interest. Wait what happens if they fail to deliver. It is already postponed a few times. Lets see where this ends or not.

We do absolutely everything to have the focus on us. Visiting the Fintech awards, give frequent updates, pay for everything ourselves, talk to investors, talk to businesses etc.
Our focus is to have the attention of investors and businesses because they will stick till the end and will provide a better momentum in the end. A long lasting relationship.
In that light selling IOC stuff on OpenBazaar is not the kind of thing that would attract these kind of people. We could better team up with OpenBazaar to connect to our chain and interconnect with each other. That is the help and ideas we need in case you want to give some more ideas.

An ICO would definitely give us some attention, but not the attention we want and not the attention we need. That is our opinion.

Cheers
Richard
mctaino

Merit: 503

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:39:27 AM

Unproven ICO blockchain projects = 0

Unless these projects are attached to some hot air and the quick possible profit, nobody would care for them. In this space you will get plenty promoters to find someone to gas up, to the very highest levels, to find someone else to dump on. Hidden and Known devs are quick to dump a project to start up another ico for quick profit. They can spin up ico after ico and make it seem like what they have is GOD Sent and the next BITCOIN destroyer.

We are not in this business of Hype and quick hot air for pump. We are building a secure blockchain ecosystem with our own sacrifice and our own hard earn money. The entire dev team has paid for every single coin we own and that says allot. When you have ICO projects making coins out of thin air you tell me, what kind of commitment that is. Hard work and dedication is the only route we know. We will stick with it, for the foreseeable future, as richard mentioned above. We are here to build a real blockchain ecosystem. Our team has a combined 50 plus years of business and tech experience and we are confident of our success in the long run, no need to hype and or compare to anyone else.

Joel
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:19:28 AM

I'd like to point out something many ppl sometimes forget . ALWAYS remember that we are a community and while the iodevteam is working and self funding and pursuing goals it is the ppl here in the community whether big or small to contribute as see fit. IF there is something someone notices wrong with a wallet on a half hack exchange please feel free contact them. If you want be added to shapeshift.io  than feel free post a twitter link or email shapeshift. If you feel open bazaar is good exposure set it up. IF u feel dions is taking too long dump away. If you would like make a video a flyer a t-shirt a poster,banner, pin, hat do it. Bitcoinprbuzz is 600 to 1k per press release. Send some btc donate btc for it. Point is ppl in community can take the reigns n spread the word. Go to a crypto meet up and handout some brochures. That's how it works. U get what u put into it. This project is serious, it is harder to stay legit and professional than to run a pump n dump or ico for btc gain. Joel Richard Sam update ,answer questions, and are available more than any dev team I have seen in crypto and I think it's a bit ridiculous the amount of pushy neediness that often times goes on. Ioc is LONGTERM. There will be a time ioc hits 20cents 50 cents dollar 2 dollar and it maybe a month a year 2 years . Who cares.

pdf please
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:25:48 AM

Unproven ICO blockchain projects = 0

Unless these projects are attached to some hot air and the quick possible profit, nobody would care for them. In this space you will get plenty promoters to find someone to gas up, to the very highest levels, to find someone else to dump on. Hidden and Known devs are quick to dump a project to start up another ico for quick profit. They can spin up ico after ico and make it seem like what they have is GOD Sent and the next BITCOIN destroyer.

We are not in this business of Hype and quick hot air for pump. We are building a secure blockchain ecosystem with our own sacrifice and our own hard earn money. The entire dev team has paid for every single coin we own and that says allot. When you have ICO projects making coins out of thin air you tell me, what kind of commitment that is. Hard work and dedication is the only route we know. We will stick with it, for the foreseeable future, as richard mentioned above. We are here to build a real blockchain ecosystem. Our team has a combined 50 plus years of business and tech experience and we are confident of our success in the long run, no need to hype and or compare to anyone else.

Joel

I only mentioned ICO for ONE POINT ONLY. That was "me thinking" it would be very beneficial to IOC, to get the funding you guys desperately need to Speed Things up! (thats it, thats the only reason and the fact that this is a solid project so people would be happy to invest).

Part B. Is the fact that, someone else could come along, with a ton of funding and beat you to what you are doing, this is possible and could well happen, Vericoin is bragging about how it will be the best PoS decentralized coin and is working on usernames also. So what happens if they beat IOC to it?  They probably end up with the VC funding and not IOC.

So thats the point i was trying to make, it would be very good if developments could speed up, because they are taking a veyr long time (which is expected, i understand that).

Just saying if you had more funds, you could hire more people and gets things up and running more quickly and not be overtaken by another project.

Thank you.

LondonMP

Activity: 365

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:29:39 AM

Markets move in cycles and so do the manipulator(s) it seems. So here is how it works:

-Devs deliver some good news (which they always do to be fair since every single line of new code they write is good news as far as I am concerned)
-Manipulator gets all happy, jolly and excited
-Manipulator declares that he will be buying at said price when he/she is actually selling (in chunck of 26-30k)
-Manipulator asks community for Bid support to preserve the coin's price when he/she is actually trying to dump above a certain price
-Manipulator claims that the sell side is being suppressed and coins are going into day traders hands and not holders when actually he/she is the one suppressing the price. Why you may ask? well because the manipulator is now trying to buy back in cheaper

-If price suppression alone isn't working then manipulator starts to panic as the price is keeping steady (+ or - 15% in alts is steady imo) and he/she can't just keep selling his/her coins in fear that the price might go nuts
-FUD: manipulator starts spreading Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt amongst the community about project direction, speed of execution, random comparisons with random coins, talking up what other projects seem to be doing .....etc  in hope that other people will react and dump lower than what he/she sold for so that he/she can buy back his/her coins and bank a profit

-Devs deliver what the manipulator sees as good news and the cycle starts again

These cycles happened numerous times since IOC started recovering after the altcoin dumps of late 2014/beginning of 2015, IOC went from 500 to 3000 and then back to 1500 and up to 6000 and down to 3000 and up to 13000 and down to 3000 and up to 32000 and down to 13000.

The good news is, this recent jump in price took a lot of coins off the manipulator, my feeling is that he/she is finally losing grip on the market which is great news to the project and the community.

The community is growing, I am honestly amazed when I look at the numbers from the last month or so where the number of twitter followers (amongst them were many VCs, Banks, FinTech specialists) has increased by circa 300, slack has grown to more than 135 (I miss the days when it was around 45 Smiley ), IOC has been to conferences, won awards, the project is getting recognition from within and outside of crypto. The market cap is few fold what it used to be so honestly the good news is everywhere you look as long as you look objectively.

TL;DR
a message to the dev team and the community: You are all AMAZING and my message to the manipulator is my bitcoins are hungry for some IOC   Grin

and apologies for the long(ish) post Smiley

mctaino

Merit: 503

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:57:32 PM

Markets move in cycles and so do the manipulator(s) it seems. So here is how it works:

-Devs deliver some good news (which they always do to be fair since every single line of new code they write is good news as far as I am concerned)
-Manipulator gets all happy, jolly and excited
-Manipulator declares that he will be buying at said price when he/she is actually selling (in chunck of 26-30k)
-Manipulator asks community for Bid support to preserve the coin's price when he/she is actually trying to dump above a certain price
-Manipulator claims that the sell side is being suppressed and coins are going into day traders hands and not holders when actually he/she is the one suppressing the price. Why you may ask? well because the manipulator is now trying to buy back in cheaper

-If price suppression alone isn't working then manipulator starts to panic as the price is keeping steady (+ or - 15% in alts is steady imo) and he/she can't just keep selling his/her coins in fear that the price might go nuts
-FUD: manipulator starts spreading Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt amongst the community about project direction, speed of execution, random comparisons with random coins, talking up what other projects seem to be doing .....etc  in hope that other people will react and dump lower than what he/she sold for so that he/she can buy back his/her coins and bank a profit

-Devs deliver what the manipulator sees as good news and the cycle starts again

These cycles happened numerous times since IOC started recovering after the altcoin dumps of late 2014/beginning of 2015, IOC went from 500 to 3000 and then back to 1500 and up to 6000 and down to 3000 and up to 13000 and down to 3000 and up to 32000 and down to 13000.

The good news is, this recent jump in price took a lot of coins off the manipulator, my feeling is that he/she is finally losing grip on the market which is great news to the project and the community.

The community is growing, I am honestly amazed when I look at the numbers from the last month or so where the number of twitter followers (amongst them were many VCs, Banks, FinTech specialists) has increased by circa 300, slack has grown to more than 135 (I miss the days when it was around 45 Smiley ), IOC has been to conferences, won awards, the project is getting recognition from within and outside of crypto. The market cap is few fold what it used to be so honestly the good news is everywhere you look as long as you look objectively.

TL;DR
a message to the dev team and the community: You are all AMAZING and my message to the manipulator is my bitcoins are hungry for some IOC   Grin

and apologies for the long(ish) post Smiley

Thanks London for the continued support
LondonMP

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:30:43 PM

TL;DR

Thanks London for the continued support

You are most welcome Joel, the majority of the community appreciates the hard work that you guys have been putting day in / day out into the project.
Thank you

smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:36:40 PM

Desperately need funding? This is not about you and what you want or think. Seems to me only thing desperate is you. Constant nonsense. Who gives a shit what's taking long. If it takes 2 years to roll out chameleon or dions good, whatever. Ur just a meltdown away from flipping out because price is not where u want it. Take Ur profit n buy vericoin. It's 10k sats. This is same shit with u man. Give it a rest. Let the devs.work.

Its a forum.

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages

anyhow, if i am "a meltdown away from flipping out" They why keep provoking me and writing crap like this, trying to make me out to be something i'm not. You all forget, i have been here since day one, i have donated more i/ocoin than any of you, (except Joel) i have done more to promote IOC than any of you. I am the one who invested more money into IOC than any of you, i am the one, that has always held and put my last bitcoin in to support the price when it rose and ended up buying even higher...

So now i Bite.  35k is going to be a son of a Bitch to Reach.

90 BTC sell wall and a 30 BTC sell wall around the low-mid 30k...not much if we IOC had more trading volume.

Walls appearing everywhere lol, has price manipulation begun?
LondonMP

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:50:32 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: