Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:20:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] Now Stable & Working Anonymous Cloak over TOR - ON BITTREX  (Read 90216 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:03:14 PM

It seems like dev has abandoned us by these posts:

If I can offer to help you guys out - I have a working TOR-ANON in Triangles that can easily be ported over to MACD also.

It will require that a few of you step it up and stake enough coins to be working as super-nodes before and after anon.

worth noticing: When I added ANON to Triangles the price went up so high that everyone sent off their coins to Bittrex and shut off the network behind them, just letting you know that if I help you out - don´t do the same mistake as my peeps did.

I´ll be around.

I can help you guys implement TOR-technology. I have a working TOR on Triangles that can be ported over.

Are there any developers willing to relaunch this coin (even this dev if he hasn't fully abandoned it) by giving us an extra thousand 10 reward blocks of POW and a windows and mac wallet so we can get this chain moving again and breathe some life into the coin?

I bought up a few thousand coins at 1000 satoshi and would be willing to pay 2000 TRI or 3.33% of the new total (60,000) to the developer who does the above.  The community has to agree to this idea before you start work.

We are already on bittrex and coinmarketcap, which is a great head start for any new coin.

Anyone else willing to chip in?  Thoughts on this?

This could easily be a speculative $300,000 coin.  3.33% of $300,000 is $10,000.

I am willing to assist where i can - compiling win wallets is the least i can do.

- Dev (or some dev) would have to fix the sources so that Clients will sync properly without the need of workarounds again.
- Also its obviously a problem to find someone who can and will compile the Mac wallet.

If these 2 things above happen, we are good to go.

@3angle: Are you finished here or still on board?

Is there a problem with the source other than just too few people staking?

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wurstgelee

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:21:45 PM

maybe, maybe not. if there is, thats probably not too complicated to resolve later in a second step. we will see if and when we get staking "illuminatus" wallets online.

for now, wallets should be compiled with current sources and MIN_PROTO_VERSION set to 70101 in version.h (to prevent accepting connections from "Pyramid" version clients) though.

main obstacle is we have no current mac built and i figure there are some staking wallets with version 70100. if we get these clients to move to 70101 (or "Illuminatus") we probably will have a working blockchain again.

to conclude: first step should be to compile a mac wallet. i dont have the needed environment so someone else has to do it.

3angle (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

keymaker

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 01:10:22 AM

If I can offer to help you guys out - I have a working TOR-ANON in Triangles that can easily be ported over to MACD also.

It will require that a few of you step it up and stake enough coins to be working as super-nodes before and after anon.

worth noticing: When I added ANON to Triangles the price went up so high that everyone sent off their coins to Bittrex and shut off the network behind them, just letting you know that if I help you out - don´t do the same mistake as my peeps did.

I´ll be around.

I can help you guys implement TOR-technology. I have a working TOR on Triangles that can be ported over.

Are there any developers willing to relaunch this coin (even this dev if he hasn't fully abandoned it) by giving us an extra thousand 10 reward blocks of POW and a windows and mac wallet so we can get this chain moving again and breathe some life into the coin?

I bought up a few thousand coins at 1000 satoshi and would be willing to pay 2000 TRI or 3.33% of the new total (60,000) to the developer who does the above.  The community has to agree to this idea before you start work.

We are already on bittrex and coinmarketcap, which is a great head start for any new coin.

Anyone else willing to chip in?  Thoughts on this?

This could easily be a speculative $300,000 coin.  3.33% of $300,000 is $10,000.

As I said earlier - "your" coins do not move because "you" do not stake them, and "you" have messed it all up by building all kinds of shit-wallets here and there instead of staying to the core. Basically - you individually hard-forked it to your death with all these shit-versions of the wallet that I see on the peers.

Damnit, this would all be so much more easy if you guys could hold on to your coins in your wallets at home - or if Bittrex turned staking on from start.

So disappointed about you guys - and you know why?

Because most of you are members with coin-experience from this forum over a long long time - and you all should know better.

Should have know you guys where not mature enough to handle a 0 % premine 0 % instamined Anon-coin yet.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
mikelitoris

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:40:54 AM

HAHA funny shit, ok my coins unfortunately have to live in exchanges because I don't have a conputer.

why can't the rest of you just try what the dev is saying? they are active on the forum and offering advice, if you guys plan to take over this coin you will kill it, I invested in this for what it is, be patient stake yer coins, it has a lot of potential as it is.

6561742061206469636b
pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:44:49 AM

I´ll be around.

I bought up a few thousand coins at 1000 satoshi and would be willing to pay 2000 TRI or 3.33% of the new total (60,000) to the developer who does the above.  The community has to agree to this idea before you start work.

Anyone else willing to chip in?  Thoughts on this?

This could easily be a speculative $300,000 coin.  3.33% of $300,000 is $10,000.

As I said earlier - "your" coins do not move because "you" do not stake them, and "you" have messed it all up by building all kinds of shit-wallets here and there instead of staying to the core. Basically - you individually hard-forked it to your death with all these shit-versions of the wallet that I see on the peers.

Damnit, this would all be so much more easy if you guys could hold on to your coins in your wallets at home - or if Bittrex turned staking on from start.

So disappointed about you guys - and you know why?

Because most of you are members with coin-experience from this forum over a long long time - and you all should know better.

Should have know you guys where not mature enough to handle a 0 % premine 0 % instamined Anon-coin yet.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!

Well, you could save the coin if you hardfork it from the right point, set up a checkpoint and give us another thousand blocks of POW, along with a Windows and Mac wallet.  You only had a Mac wallet in the OP so most people kept their coins on a pool and then sent them to bittrex afterwards.  You need to have an official Windows and Mac wallet.  Anyway, if you're officially abandoning the coin, we can look for another developer.  Are you?

Thanks

adamandeve

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 01:46:07 AM

shitdevs galore  Grin

pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:17:44 AM

shitdevs galore  Grin

I don't think he's a shitdev.  Tor implementation is hard to get right.  Look at Acecoin.  It's been a forky mess from the start.  At least dev got us through POW.

The main thing 3angle did wrong was not releasing a Windows wallet with the source.  It was a good way to make the coin easier to mine, but it was horrible for getting people to stake.  Most miners use Windows.

wurstgelee

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:47:13 AM

less talking, more mac wallet compiling. anyone?

wurstgelee

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:44:29 AM

Anyway, if you're officially abandoning the coin, we can look for another developer.  Are you?

Thanks

3angle?

StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:11:26 AM

and "you" have messed it all up by building all kinds of shit-wallets here and there instead of staying to the core.

This is normally avoided by the dev linking to 'official' mac and windows wallets in the OP. But I guess 'your' witty charm and tender demeanor make up for 'your' lack of any organization.

'My' dysfunctional wallet has almost 1000 coins in it. But 'it' won't sync since networks don't run on 'wit'.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
wurstgelee

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:31:16 AM

and "you" have messed it all up by building all kinds of shit-wallets here and there instead of staying to the core.

This is normally avoided by the dev linking to 'official' mac and windows wallets in the OP. But I guess 'your' witty charm and tender demeanor make up for 'your' lack of any organization.

'My' dysfunctional wallet has almost 1000 coins in it. But 'it' won't sync since networks don't run on 'wit'.

Win, mac or linux?

Mac I guess?

StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:34:35 AM

triangles-win32_qt_v3344_illuminatus

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:35:02 AM

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!

very very easy way to shift blame, imo you havent been a great dev yourself either, so pls dont come with that nonsense about people not staking and it being their fault.
Maybe if you had some solid plans, a windows wallet clearly posted, whitepaper etc etc people would have staked as they knew their coins could be worth a lot someday..

but what did you want them to stake it for actually? "because they know why"?  get real Smiley

wurstgelee

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:06:10 PM

triangles-win32_qt_v3344_illuminatus

that release should be good as i built it from current sources.

is your wallet synced to block 10325? or stuck somewhere?

if it is stuck, do the following:

stop current wallet. start old win wallet release (some already synced blocks will be "cut off" - 74xx blocks should stay), stop old release, start current wallet again - syncing should happen.

worked for me, wallet synced up to 10325. maybe repeat if not working at first try.

does this help and/or describe your current situation? or are you already synced to block 10325?

croTek4

Activity: 392

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:54:29 PM

I'm stuck on block 10003 with win v3344. i'll try running older version when i get a chance.

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
wurstgelee

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:00:58 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 01:43:17 PM by wurstgelee

I'm stuck on block 10003 with win v3344. i'll try running older version when i get a chance.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwGL9FkcBurEd3BQbjV3dFV2MEk/edit?pli=1

Thats the "old" wallet.

And make a backup of your triangles folder in %appdata% first - only to be safe.

EDIT: Couple of 10325 block up-2-date clients now, looking good so far. Now we only need stakers.

croTek4

Activity: 392

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:48:00 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 02:11:53 PM by croTek4

If i can get my wallets to sync i've got a few thousand coins that could be staking. hopefully one of my wallets will sync soon. Trying on my work computer right now, connected remotely to my home computer trying to get that wallet to sync as well.

Got wallet to block 10325, still says out of sync though.

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
wurstgelee

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:58:16 PM

If i can get my wallets to sync i've got a few thousand coins that could be staking. hopefully one of my wallets will sync soon. Trying on my work computer right now, connected remotely to my home computer trying to get that wallet to sync as well.

Got wallet to block 10325, still says out of sync though.

Leave it online for a while (current wallet, 10325 blocks, coins in it), should start staking after 3 hours. Or at least something should happen (in the debug log).

Dunno why the wallets still state "out of sync" though. Someone enlighten me please. Smiley

darkmatter7

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:36:12 PM

I am using one of the compiled mac wallets posted here.  This is my "getinfo":

Is that not correct?
wurstgelee

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:04:13 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 06:32:38 PM by wurstgelee

I am using one of the compiled mac wallets posted here.  This is my "getinfo":

Is that not correct?

can't say for sure from that info, because changes were made in repository without changing version or protocol version. but i am 99.9% sure that this mac wallet is not built from current sources - otherwise we wouldnt have the problem we currently have. if "you mac guys" get a up-2-date wallet (and therefore could stake) all should be fine.

thats why im repeating "we need a mac wallet" like a broken record. Wink

edit: i currently 6 connections, 4 of them with 10325 blocks.

@ 78xx blocks guy: if it doesnt sync further, close wallet, delete blockchain files and try again. Smiley
@ 10003 blocks guy: you need to start an older wallet release temporarily to sync further. see a few posts earlier.

maybe caps help:

WE NEED SOMEONE WHO VOLUNTEERS TO BUILD A MAC WALLET! THANK YOU!
last mac wallet posted here wont work for staking - or does it?

Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: