Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:39:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] Now Stable & Working Anonymous Cloak over TOR - ON BITTREX  (Read 90216 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:23:20 PM

yeah i'm hitting a lot...
but the last dozen or so were for a 0.00 reward
see above. Smiley

edit: diff was 6e-8, now it is 4e-7.

btw guys, i guess u could safely resend the TRI now. Cheesy

- I'm trying with one of my backup wallets now to see if the next blocks I mint will confirm the bittrex transaction.

- Okay, without minting, my wallet passed that info onto the network and the transactions have 1 confirm.

Also, I did the importprivkey to get the 51 coins and mine two blocks.  I then added my backup wallet, which had the bittrex transactions on it.  I only minted those two blocks and am not minting anymore even though it's been an hour.  The orange minting triangle is there though.

Let me know if I broke the network.

Also, let me know if you received the 500 coins because that got a confirm too.

- 3/4 confirms now.

Someone mine another block so I know if my wallet is working.

wurstgelee

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:23:49 PM

So since i've never seen this before... what's with the blocks worth 0? A 'keep the network moving' type of thing?

The diff is too low and you're mining too fast.  You're still getting 33% per annum.

that. Smiley

those blocks should stop to occur once more nodes are connected/diff rises.

wurstgelee

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:26:12 PM

see above. Smiley

- I'm trying with one of my backup wallets now to see if the next blocks I mint will confirm the bittrex transaction.

- Okay, without minting, my wallet passed that info onto the network and the transactions have 1 confirm.

Also, I did the importprivkey to get the 51 coins and mine two blocks.  I then added my backup wallet, which had the bittrex transactions on it.  I only minted those two blocks and am not minting anymore even though it's been an hour.  The orange minting triangle is there though.

- 3/4 confirms now.

sounds all right. you dont neccessarily mint a block at  once when are staking. staking may take a while - this increases with rising diff. what does it say about your weight when u hover the red triangle?

edit: wait a few mins - coins have to reach min stake age. blocks will be mined! Wink

ps: also yes, 500! 3/4 thank you!

edit: blocks mined. confirmed. Cheesy

edit 2: network weight 7. its adjusting. TRI became self aware.

Wink

pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:29:14 PM

see above. Smiley

- 3/4 confirms now.

sounds all right. you dont neccessarily mint a block at  once when are staking. staking may take a while - this increases with rising diff. what does it say about your weight when u hover the red triangle?

edit: wait a few mins - coins have to reach min stake age. blocks will be mined! Wink

ps: also yes, 500! 3/4 thank you!

edit: blocks mined. confirmed. Cheesy

Yes!  Once the coins were confirmed, the wallet just minted a few blocks with part of the 51!  We're all good I think.

wurstgelee

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:29:36 PM

yep. Cheesy

whalebone

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 05:45:25 PM

put your tri addy in that last post Smiley

Nice work!! CHEOPS lives.

My wallet is working and is synched.

Unfortunately my coins from Bittrex never showed up. I sent them on 8/18. Is there a step I am missing?

Many thanks.

Yes, there is one step: Bittrex isnt synced yet. Once they are, all these transaction are sent. Smiley Either that, or they cancel them in bittrex and you can resend.

Most important:
Not a single coin is lost. Smiley

Edit: I think some coins of mine reached minimum stake age and just mined a block. That was the 10977-blocks deadlock. We are obviously past that. Smiley

I sent a support request to Bittrex and sent a PM to a user I have seen represent Bittrex.

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
wurstgelee

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:57:50 PM

put your tri addy in that last post Smiley

Nice work!! CHEOPS lives.

My wallet is working and is synched.

Unfortunately my coins from Bittrex never showed up. I sent them on 8/18. Is there a step I am missing?

Many thanks.

Yes, there is one step: Bittrex isnt synced yet. Once they are, all these transaction are sent. Smiley Either that, or they cancel them in bittrex and you can resend.

Most important:
Not a single coin is lost. Smiley

Edit: I think some coins of mine reached minimum stake age and just mined a block. That was the 10977-blocks deadlock. We are obviously past that. Smiley

I sent a support request to Bittrex and sent a PM to a user I have seen represent Bittrex.

for them to reenable the wallet again? i would have waited at least a few hours....but you seem to be optimistic. Wink

about that new ann thread - is it possible to distribute admin rights here? so that more users could edit the OP?

croTek4

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:59:47 PM

Wow!! i missed a lot today. got my laptop win7 wallet online, did repairwallet and got all my old transactions back. connected remotely to my desktop at home with win8 and it crashed. Will work with it more when i get off work.

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
wurstgelee

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:01:31 PM

Wow!! i missed a lot today. got my laptop win7 wallet online, did repairwallet and got all my old transactions back. connected remotely to my desktop at home with win8 and it crashed. Will work with it more when i get off work.

its partly resolved - its no windows-issue, its a wallet.dat issue.
u will probably have to do the importprivkey-thing - unless u havent got a wallet.dat backup which wasnt even used once with any cheops release.

importprivkey works like a charm though. Smiley

protip: store your priv keys @ a safe place. thats all u need in case everything goes haywire. Smiley

pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:07:38 PM

u will probably have to do the importprivkey-thing - unless u havent got a wallet.dat backup which wasnt even used once with any cheops release.

protip: store your priv keys @ a safe place. thats all u need in case everything goes haywire. Smiley

Save backups of your wallet before you do anything though.

pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:07:56 PM

yep. Cheesy

We should test it for a little while to make sure it won't fork and that POS interest rate works once we have several more on the network.  We also do need someone to compile that Mac wallet.  Do you know of a respected member who would accept a bounty to do that?

Then we need to do the relaunch thread unless 3angle updates the OP, but I don't think he's too invested in this coin.  Do you want to be the one who starts it?

edit: Haha, I forgot about bittrex.  They need to update first.

croTek4

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:09:30 PM

Gotcha, I'll read back through everything later, and get it squared away. Seems like everything is working pretty well for now!

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
wurstgelee

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:13:58 PM

those 33% are fixed. the code is pretty clear about that:
int64 GetProofOfStakeReward(int64 nCoinAge, unsigned int nBits, unsigned int nTime, int nHeight)
{
    int64 nRewardCoinYear;
    nRewardCoinYear = MAX_TRI_PROOF_OF_STAKE;
   int64 nSubsidy = nCoinAge * nRewardCoinYear / 365;

if (fDebug && GetBoolArg("-printcreation"))
        printf("GetProofOfStakeReward(): create=%s nCoinAge=%"PRI64d" nBits=%d\n", FormatMoney(nSubsidy).c_str(), nCoinAge, nBits);

return nSubsidy;
}

with
static const int64 MAX_TRI_PROOF_OF_STAKE = 0.33 * COIN;

So if u have 1 coin with an age of 365 days (1 year) on stake, you get a reward of .33 TRI.

That works. Wink

wurstgelee

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:30:04 PM

It wouldnt hurt to notify bittrex about the progress and that we would like them to enable/update the wallet tomorrow if things still run smoothly. Smiley

edit: https://twitter.com/wurstgelee/status/505423199996485632

pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:37:02 PM

It wouldnt hurt to notify bittrex about the progress and that we would like them to enable/update the wallet tomorrow if things still run smoothly. Smiley

I don't know which is the right guy to talk to about updating the wallet, but I asked one of them a question about another coin on their IRC channel and he gave me an instant response.

wurstgelee

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:53:29 PM

I don't know which is the right guy to talk to about updating the wallet, but I asked one of them a question about another coin on their IRC channel and he gave me an instant response.

I dont know that either. But im glad if you guys manage that part. If they require something from me, let me know.

ps: Next stop: block explorer - I'm doing it. Might take 2-3 days - Weekend comes first. Wink

pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:57:51 PM

I dont know that either. But im glad if you guys manage that part. If they require something from me, let me know.

ps: Next stop: block explorer - I'm doing it. Might take 2-3 days - Weekend comes first. Wink

Great!

Also, GitHub has the latest source, right?

https://github.com/TrianglesCommunityProject/triangles

StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:07:11 PM

Yeah dude you earned a hard fought break for sure. Hit the beach or something!

in·i·ti·a·tive
iˈniSH(ē)ətiv/
1. the ability to assess and initiate things independently.
2. the power or opportunity to act or take charge before others do

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
wurstgelee

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:16:57 PM

Great!

Also, GitHub has the latest source, right?

https://github.com/TrianglesCommunityProject/triangles

Yep. Github is up-2-date. Smiley

PS: Someone could easily do the ANN thread if no "multiple Adminship" is possible - which is what i guess. It doesnt have to be me because I could simply PM the technical and download part to the Thread-Starter.

pps: damn, that blockchain runs smooth. Cheesy

pps: those 0.0 coin blocks are btw normal and expected - influenced by the low maturity, the amount of network nodes and the interest rate and some other conditions i now cant recall. most important thing is: they keep the blockchain moving in adequate speed. Wink

StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:22:59 PM

Lets wait a few on the new ann maybe?[i'll go along with whatever you guys feel though]

Maybe we can use this topic to create a little plan first.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: