Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:28:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Storjcoin X (SJCX) - A Coin for Decentralized Cloud Storage  (Read 400919 times)
Ente
Legendary

Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:46:23 PM

You missed the crowdsale, this is just to allow a few extra people in the Test Group. If you just want to help us collect data, please do run the software. No SJCX required to do so.

How about the other questions a few posts ago?

I read most of this thread and many more sources, still, the available info seems to be quite shallow.

1) http://driveshare.org/dataserv.html says 1099 TB available, still the 1 PB milestone is not reached?
2) The whole 1099 TB offered/stored data is testdata?
3) If I was to install the driveminer and give it 1 TB space, it would receive testdata until "Testgroup B" is finished?
4) "Testgroup B" will receive 1M SJCX when 1 PB is reached, which would get me 1k SJCX for 1 TB storage?
5) Obviously there won't be deoamd for 1 PB storage when Metadisk is released. So the reward will go to 1 SJCX per TB or the like?
6) So, would it work now for me? Dropping excess space into driveminer and receive SJCX? If I got the 10k SJCX as a ticket beforehand?
7) Any problem with first starting with an empty SJCX/BTC adress, testing stuff, and using a loaded SJCX adress later on?
Cool Also, what's with http://driveshare.org/status.html? Hard to believe 10 users are providing exactly 24.41 TB each?

There is remarkably little real-world-user-feedback anywhere online. I am sceptical, an elaborate scam would look exactly the same like this.

Ente

Ente
xandry
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 4071

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 03:55:58 AM

1) http://driveshare.org/dataserv.html says 1099 TB available, still the 1 PB milestone is not reached?
1 PB milestone is reached and rewards will be send soon. Here is total rewards stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dZYzMrW0i4qtonDIjk3pfwkKv6rHCOuUc7rUurIRPqU/edit#gid=597269940
Here is the preliminary version with data on the expected payments: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sSGEhSK64jLASGStPm7h8EmtnnawitHrhhKC_g4IyCQ/edit#gid=1624498698
2) The whole 1099 TB offered/stored data is testdata?
Obviously yes. It is unlikely someone would begin to trust test group real important data.
3) If I was to install the driveminer and give it 1 TB space, it would receive testdata until "Testgroup B" is finished?
Yes, you can receive it, but as super3 said, you can't get reward for that.
4) "Testgroup B" will receive 1M SJCX when 1 PB is reached, which would get me 1k SJCX for 1 TB storage?
It would be nice but not. For example, for my 1.27TB I will earn reward 200 sjcx. At least document above said this number.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ShapeShift.io

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

Follow us on our new account ShapeShift.com

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 06:54:33 PM

ShapeShift.io is excited to announce the launch of our newest tool, Skeleton. Skeleton allows websites to offer on-site exchanges so that their users don't have to leave the site in order to do an exchange. Allow your website users to buy or sell Storjcoin X directly from your site! Learn more about how you can add this to your site here and see a VIDEO example of how CoinCap has utilized this offering: http://bit.ly/1WvSoBx

Follow us on our new profile: ShapeShift.com

ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 07:31:43 AM

Why was there a big dump of sjcx?

What was the ICO price for sjcx ?
I think it was sub 2000 sats.

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_sjcx

mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 08:26:52 AM

The whole altcoin market was dumped due to the bitcoin pump..
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 09:12:33 AM

Yes i bought few cheap coins Smiley
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 10:58:22 PM

Yes i bought few cheap coins Smiley

I think it went below the ICO price.

newb4now

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:24:26 PM

Why was there a big dump of sjcx?

What was the ICO price for sjcx ?
I think it was sub 2000 sats.

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_sjcx

Maybe there is concern about the competition. Others are also trying to target the same market as SJCX and is too early to tell who will win.
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:23:18 AM

I think this is very good coin with bright future.
Nemanja

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:11:37 PM

If I get 10,000 SJCX, can I still join test group B and earn rewards?

bronan

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 12:48:18 AM

If you do not count on getting rich from the rewards yes you could still enter
But you need to understand that at some moment storj wants the 10k sjcx, so big chance you loose some money on this
Because most rewards have been paid already.
For most people its smarter just to enter either for no rewards and see how you like it
Or wait till its released as a working product.

Nemanja

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 07:14:18 AM

If you do not count on getting rich from the rewards yes you could still enter
But you need to understand that at some moment storj wants the 10k sjcx, so big chance you loose some money on this
Because most rewards have been paid already.
For most people its smarter just to enter either for no rewards and see how you like it
Or wait till its released as a working product.

Thank you for the insight. I do believe in SJCX, but I don't have much money to spare. I guess I'll keep what SJCX I have, and just enter for no rewards. I'm sure I'm gonna like it Smiley.

Allforone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 07:50:15 AM

What was the ico price here?

Meije

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:56:46 PM

This is a very interesting project, i am running a 'farm' as i think it is called and i am buying coins frequently now to support you guys, i'm really looking forward to the release product!
neo1947

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 04:05:32 PM

next crowd-sale will kill this project.
remmacs

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 05:36:36 PM

not a chance.

gearing up for something big Storj is, i can feel it.
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

90% of startups fail. I guess this could be one of the 10% and the price is cheap.

I bought some coins the last days and will hold them with patience  Cool

italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:53:53 AM

hi guys!!!
i see the video in the OP.
nice project.
But how to get payet to share my hd spasce?
just to install storeJ app or i need di pay something to storJ community?

someone can help me to understand better?
many thanx!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
super3
Legendary

Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 03:48:51 PM

hi guys!!!
nice project.

many thanx!
Go to http://driveshare.org

Bitcoin Dev / Storj - Decentralized Cloud Storage. Winner of Texas Bitcoin Conference Hackathon 2014. / Peercoin Web Lead / Primecoin Web Lead / Armory Guide Author / "Am I the only one that trusts Dogecoin more than the Federal Reserve?"
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 05:07:29 PM

hi guys!!!
nice project.

many thanx!
Go to http://driveshare.org

storjTalk is off fo registration.

how to find a list on nas who are compatible with storJ Driveshare app?
and then... i can install and run driveshare on NAS to let my PC powered off?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: