Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:53:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ETH] Ethereum = Scam  (Read 60138 times)
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 12:58:19 PM

The mental gymnastics required to say ethereum is a scam may be getting too much for some people in this thread.

I suggest you drop your few hundred coins before you see their value disappear. Buy again when the bear market is over. If you felt this bull run, you're going to feel the next one as well, I'll guarantee you that.

Whatever, I'm holding long term.  I'm still in profit even if ETH dumps to $0.50. I'm literally in a win win situation.

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
USB-S

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

In XEM we trust

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:24:33 PM

The mental gymnastics required to say ethereum is a scam may be getting too much for some people in this thread.

I suggest you drop your few hundred coins before you see their value disappear. Buy again when the bear market is over. If you felt this bull run, you're going to feel the next one as well, I'll guarantee you that.

Whatever, I'm holding long term.  I'm still in profit even if ETH dumps to $0.50. I'm literally in a win win situation.
But wouldn't it be more profitable to sell high, buy low?

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
davien

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 02:50:31 PM

I guess it's not that easy.You don't know when it's high or low Cheesy

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 03:11:24 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2016, 01:26:21 AM by Spoetnik

Whatever, I'm holding long term.  I'm still in profit even if ETH dumps to $0.50. I'm literally in a win win situation.

@stoat

"Whatever" you say ?

Bingo we have a paid shill  Cheesy

No investor in their right mind would be here trading and sit there spewing moronic shit like that.
Like ya .. i could take a massive beating and have loses galore but hey "Whatever" HOLD LONG TERM !!!!  Roll Eyes

stoat PAID SHILL = Possible team member for the coin etc
Or simply someone hired to hang out here and spam on about ETH with many accounts etc.
This is a very real thing and has been going on here since the early days.
For example..
Horus from Cryptsy had posted on the Cryptsy Troll box his services were for hire for EXACTLY that reason !
(jdtmp / CryptoHobo.. The name your own price spammer shill for hire)

Your a bullshiter and my "mental gymnastics" utterly devastate your stupid fucking spammy shill-tard garbage.

NO Respected trader with integrity and class would dish out poor, desperate, counter productive predatory advice to users.
But that is PRECISELY what you have been doing here stoat !
I also find it interesting your clearly and rather obviously are using a dummy account. (that has been used for nothing but ETH shilling)
THAT speaks volumes.
Because you are using a dummy account with no cred / track record to try and discredit established users.
That in its self is a hilarious crock of shit (we see here all year round AND never works)

@stoat ..you are transparent and we all can see it crystal clear.
You endless ETH advertising with the verbal posturing directed at new users reading is not fooling anyone.
Try addressing the public that are actually commenting here for once.
For example i made some comments with specific and tangible points that could be debated or discussed etc.
So what did you do ?
Keep posting "Fluff"
Countless posts with no substance and repeated attempts to discredit people.
Such as if any users says anything other spend FIAT CASH MONEY $$$ on ETH NOW! ..you bad mouth them
with vague insults..

@stoat
Your comments here should be deleted they are garbage comments that are breaking ALL of the rules.
- Low quality posts.
- Spamming
- Advertising
- Trolling

I guess your getting lucky because some mod's here must be invested in ETH  Roll Eyes

PS:
I really feel like you are a 12yr old child with the intellect of mittful of twigs moaning on about some IPO shit coin
(Like we all seen infinitely before)
I'd have a better and more productive & interesting conversation with a sack of Potatoes.
Maybe consider just shutting the fuck up because you just making yourself look like an idiot.

You are like a Bitcointalk "Reserved commenter" fresh out of the "Bitcointalk Nooby Jail"  HAHAHHAHA

EDIT:
Why ? do i say that ?
Because your bad at doing "the 'Talk"
You are given the lead and people will reply accordingly like a chess game based on your move first..
When you start making horribly stupid comments it is then easy to check mate your ass here.
You need to realize what league you are in kid when you set out to play game Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 03:31:52 PM

http://

It is more profitable to sell high and buy low. But how many people can do that? I sold at $2, thinking it is high, but look at the price now!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
davien

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 03:34:07 PM

It is more profitable to sell high and buy low. But how many people can do that? I sold at $2, thinking it is high, but look at the price now!
That's what i've said 2 post earlier. It's hard to predict the high and low point

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:29:26 AM

That's what i've said 2 post earlier. It's hard to predict the high and low point

What does that have to do with the topic ?

Digitalbitcoin

Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 09:01:06 AM

Its great news that Ether have great exchange value against bitcoin but why peoples are so much interested in buying ether by selling bitcoins. It seems like bright future of Ether but also smelling scam also. So be aware.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:38:51 PM

I think people who have intelligence, morals, integrity and a *positive* criteria for picking a coin to invest in
will have already made up their mind about ETH..

I sure as hell am not going to waste my time battling on trying to convince
greedy idiots & assholes.. fuck 'em ..hope ya get burned (it will teach ya all a lesson)

Think what ya want.

Do what ya want.

..just know this

THERE IS consequences for all actions.. AND support is support.

You guys WILL NOT hear the end of it if you stick your neck on the line and get burned later
and come crying around me looking for sympathy  Cool

reminds me of Doge and i sure don't forget you all who lined up to defend it endlessly. Wink

Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 01:54:02 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2016, 02:29:36 PM by Digitalbitcoin

Ethereum might be the Next Big Thing in altcoins. Over 10,000,000 ETH sold during the first day, which equals to 5000 BTC.
People are crazy about this IPO, they're selling their jewellery and even cars to buy ETH!

Its a great news about volume generated in first day. But one thing in advantage Ethereum is...

Ethereum is a re-application of the techniques of bitcoin but uses short code segments instead of amounts so that someone can transfer code that does something to someone else.
Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 01:57:12 PM

Ether have good exchange value about 0.01510000 BTC = 1ETH. Sounds good.

I have give brief review about ethereum http://bitgold.co.in/ethereum-all-about-ethereum/

Know briefly What is Ethereum? Where to start? and How to Get Free Ether !
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:12:52 PM

I have give brief review about ethereum http://bitgold.co.in/ethereum-all-about-ethereum/

Another get-rich-quick scammer (this one from India) who has no fucking clue about what he is writing or doesn't care.

A page loaded with banner ads pumping up Ethereum. I wonder whose slush fund has funded this.

Vasetar

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:16:59 PM

What does that have to do with the topic ?

To be on topic. I think Ethereum is not a scam. The development team has created the Ethereum and its value has risen.
Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 02:24:40 PM

Another get-rich-quick scammer (this one from India) who has no fucking clue about what he is writing or doesn't care.

A page loaded with banner ads pumping up Ethereum. I wonder whose slush fund has funded this.

I think  @TPTB_need_war Don't know about web 2.0 technology. My bro I dont have write anything I just collect all thing by taking efforts and present them just on my site. I am not inventer or partner of Ethereum.

So be care before using abusive words.
Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 02:28:31 PM

I think  @TPTB_need_war Don't know about web 2.0 technology. My bro I dont have write anything I just collect all thing by taking efforts and present them just on my site. I am not inventer or partner of Ethereum.

So be care before using abusive words.

Everyone is smart and intelligent not dumb like you @TPTB_need_war. They knows very well what is scam and what is not.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:50:49 PM

Would you guys recognize a scam coin ?
Would you care ?
Would you just invest anyway because you can profit from it ?

Why is it the initial launch of a coin (no matter how sketchy) goes ignored 100% if you can make 50 cents later ?

nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:33:15 PM

ETH has been going up and down like a yo-yo since its launch.

I think it was around $7-$8 upon launch, so its value is still less than what it was on launch day.

Seems to be dropping back again, will probably hang around the $2-$3 mark again.

Good coin for speculation and buying on the lows and dumping on the highs, that seems to be what everyone is doing.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:40:29 PM

I think it was around $7-$8 upon launch, so its value is still less than what it was on launch day.

Seems to be dropping back again, will probably hang around the $2-$3 mark again.

Good coin for speculation and buying on the lows and dumping on the highs, that seems to be what everyone is doing.

Ya but SHOULD that matter ?
See the topic title ?
This topic is not about "Price speculation"
Besides would the price going higher some how prove it's legit ?
Instead the sudden over night price jump *could* very well be proof of the opposite !

And no i can guarantee it was nowhere near $7 or $8 on launch back in early 2014

nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:58:15 AM

See the topic title ?
Instead the sudden over night price jump *could* very well be proof of the opposite !

And no i can guarantee it was nowhere near $7 or $8 on launch back in early 2014

On CMC i saw it around $7 after launch and that was in 2015, Ethereum had not launched in 2014.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
synthgauge

Activity: 1149

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:18:11 PM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 02:35:59 AM by synthgauge

See the topic title ?

Lol fucking newbie cocksucker with an anus in place of brains and name spoentnik calls something a scam. Buddy, what u can guarantee is that ur mouth gets pounded and banged every night in a dormitory department of a shithouse in an abandoned manufactory and thats being recorded on a modern panasonic camera and sent to a nuthouse cinema. Thats all u can guarantee. Go put ur mouth onto a cock sit tight and relax till everything is settled down. And I dont understand how u can guarantee that ur throatfucked mug would not be found on playpen?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: