Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:37:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ETH] Ethereum = Scam  (Read 60138 times)
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 09:59:45 PM

The mental gymnastics required to say ethereum is a scam may be getting too much for some people in this thread.

I suggest you drop your few hundred coins before you see their value disappear. Buy again when the bear market is over. If you felt this bull run, you're going to feel the next one as well, I'll guarantee you that.

Whatever, I'm holding long term.  I'm still in profit even if ETH dumps to $0.50. I'm literally in a win win situation.

@stoat

"Whatever" you say ?

Bingo we have a paid shill  Cheesy

No investor in their right mind would be here trading and sit there spewing moronic shit like that.
Like ya .. i could take a massive beating and have loses galore but hey "Whatever" HOLD LONG TERM !!!!  Roll Eyes

stoat PAID SHILL = Possible team member for the coin etc
Or simply someone hired to hang out here and spam on about ETH with many accounts etc.
This is a very real thing and has been going on here since the early days.
For example..
Horus from Cryptsy had posted on the Cryptsy Troll box his services were for hire for EXACTLY that reason !
(jdtmp / CryptoHobo.. The name your own price spammer shill for hire)

Your a bullshiter and my "mental gymnastics" utterly devastate your stupid fucking spammy shill-tard garbage.

NO Respected trader with integrity and class would dish out poor, desperate, counter productive predatory advice to users.
But that is PRECISELY what you have been doing here stoat !
I also find it interesting your clearly and rather obviously are using a dummy account. (that has been used for nothing but ETH shilling)
THAT speaks volumes.
Because you are using a dummy account with no cred / track record to try and discredit established users.
That in its self is a hilarious crock of shit (we see here all year round AND never works)

@stoat ..you are transparent and we all can see it crystal clear.
You endless ETH advertising with the verbal posturing directed at new users reading is not fooling anyone.
Try addressing the public that are actually commenting here for once.
For example i made some comments with specific and tangible points that could be debated or discussed etc.
So what did you do ?
Keep posting "Fluff"
Countless posts with no substance and repeated attempts to discredit people.
Such as if any users says anything other spend FIAT CASH MONEY $$$ on ETH NOW! ..you bad mouth them
with vague insults..

@stoat
Your comments here should be deleted they are garbage comments that are breaking ALL of the rules.
- Low quality posts.
- Spamming
- Advertising
- Trolling

I guess your getting lucky because some mod's here must be invested in ETH  Roll Eyes

PS:
I really feel like you are a 12yr old child with the intellect of mittful of twigs moaning on about some IPO shit coin
(Like we all seen infinitely before)
I'd have a better and more productive & interesting conversation with a sack of Potatoes.
Maybe consider just shutting the fuck up because you just making yourself look like an idiot.

You are like a Bitcointalk "Reserved commenter" fresh out of the "Bitcointalk Nooby Jail"  HAHAHHAHA

EDIT:
Why ? do i say that ?
Because your bad at doing "the 'Talk"
You are given the lead and people will reply accordingly like a chess game based on your move first..
When you start making horribly stupid comments it is then easy to check mate your ass here.
You need to realize what league you are in kid when you set out to play game Wink

Im flattered by the large amount of thought you have put into conspiracy theories about me.

The reason i started to post about ETH was because in this forum, that I lurked for years and years, there was at the time not one single voice of support for an amazing project like Ethereum.  Since the day of the launch of the coin user benthach has been on a one man FUD mission. Along with others.  Dont try and pretend you don't have an agenda of your own. 

Unfortunately no one pays me.  I do this for free.  Because I love it.

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:09:35 AM

@stoat when i read your last comment i had an idea..
I would love to see a little numbered voting system on the corner of the posting / comment.
Sort of like a basic voting system where you can vote for or against a comment.
But here is the twist..
Let's do that but for one reason.. HONESTY !

Let's have an Honesty rating value beside each comment..
It would be interesting to see who believes what.

No stoat i don't believe your last comment either.. a pile of bullshit.
And conspiracy theories ?
What like yours ?

According to you Benthach and i have an "Agenda"
And you claim to not be doing any posting for financial reasons ?
Your posting here to increase the value of your ETH coins ..simple as that.
Me ? I don't have any..
I post to clarify the truth .

FUD first & ask questions later™
stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 11:45:00 AM

If my posting here increases the value of ETH then I will redouble my efforts.  Thanks.  As you can see by the ETH price recently I've been slacking.

<-- Click here!
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:12:22 PM

If my posting here increases the value of ETH then I will redouble my efforts.  Thanks.  As you can see by the ETH price recently I've been slacking.

I think the discussion about the Ethereum is good. I do not think your/our posts can increase the price.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Gataway

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:29:13 PM

Maybe you can make more people aware of the Ethereum. But too many posting can cause the negative effect.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 12:39:20 AM

That would be an agenda now wouldn't it..

Not only are IPO coins like ETH scammy but ETH's launch was more so than the usual.

Enjoy your scammy ass IPO shit coin scene girls.. you are not getting my money.  Cool

Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 08:24:40 PM

Not only are IPO coins like ETH scammy but ETH's launch was more so than the usual.

Enjoy your scammy ass IPO shit coin scene girls.. you are not getting my money.  Cool

The Ethereum price has risen recently. I hope it is not due to his posts. Otherwise, he is too powerful.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Puhi

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:20:39 AM

The Ethereum price has risen recently. I hope it is not due to his posts. Otherwise, he is too powerful.

Money invested into ETH has just one very basic goal = earn fast and easy.
I'm certain the current investors are not willing to hold the coin because of its value. They will sell it and move on to other similar opportunities.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:54:08 AM

I'm certain the current investors are not willing to hold the coin because of its value. They will sell it and move on to other similar opportunities.

What do you think of other opportunities? From the Poloniex, the Ethereum is still the largest trading volume.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 10:55:30 AM

SPOETNIK AND I SHARED A GOAT ONCE IN ALBANIA, SINCE THEN, HE'S NOT TALKING TO ME.
GOAT FELL IN LOVE WITH ME.

Cunt spoetnik, penguin with a lame AK-57

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Puhi

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:11:21 AM

What do you think of other opportunities? From the Poloniex, the Ethereum is still the largest trading volume.

Popular switch was/is to MadeSafe or BTC.
Point is nobody is buying ETH to hold it.
stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 11:33:32 AM

You are talking pure shit.  Of course they are buying to hold it.  It's bitcoin2.0 everyone knows the story.  Buy hold for a couple years, get loaded.

<-- Click here!
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:15:23 PM

I will hold my Ethereum for the long term. if it is in active development, the price will be $100 in a few years.

B2

BitDouble.io

HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 01:36:25 PM

V.Buterin

Bameras

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:48:51 PM

You are talking pure shit.  Of course they are buying to hold it.  It's bitcoin2.0 everyone knows the story.  Buy hold for a couple years, get loaded.

It seems more poeple are interested in Ethereum now. The trading volume is very high. The price is $8.5.
KhalDrago

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:56:57 PM

@spoetnik are u mad? cuz im not
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:08:35 AM

Fake volume.

That's my guess. Can't prove it, but watched the tx's coming in. Sequenced, 1 btc buys.

I find it funny no one cares.
Not only was this an IPO but a super sketchy launched IPO too.

Let's not forget when this was going on (what i quoted)
NOBODY had heard of ETH at all !
And right after these TX's were spotted..
Some new users came here hyping it up and Coindesk ran a huge story on ETH.

These guys knew what they are doing.

anyway..
Don't mind my "FUD" ..enjoy your not a currency "APP's" block-chain thingy madooo bobber dealy whatchaymacallit

Gataway

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 10:16:28 AM

Fake volume.

That's my guess. Can't prove it, but watched the tx's coming in. Sequenced, 1 btc buys.

anyway..
Don't mind my "FUD" ..enjoy your not a currency "APP's" block-chain thingy madooo bobber dealy whatchaymacallit

The Etherum platform is supported by Microsoft and IBM, maybe other companies. The price is also rising. So it could be good.
25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:05:39 PM

Fake volume.

anyway..

The Etherum platform is supported by Microsoft and IBM, maybe other companies. The price is also rising. So it could be good.

The Ethereum platform is unsafe.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
bigfryguy

Activity: 416

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:25:14 PM

Fake volume.

anyway..

I know you guys all feel like you missed the boat on this one, but I think Spoetnik is right.

If the ICO wasnt scammy there would be 10x's as many ETH on the market right now.  all the original buys of the ICO  were probably bought by the dev team, which means they got them for free, and now have the BTC from the ICO to manipulate the price.

there is no way that millions of ETH wouldnt show up on the sell books if it was otherwise.

have fun funding distribution of this coin, but by the time the market is anywhere near being properly divided up, you guys will be looking at the books and wonderring where all the support went.

hope I am wrong and you all prosper, but i doubt it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: