Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:06:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ETH] Ethereum = Scam  (Read 60138 times)
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:36:28 AM

I do not agree with this view, anything has its value, the success of ETH is by no means accidental, ICO also has the value of existence.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
0kechuku

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:33:59 PM

So far I'm only a beginner right here, I haven't got full of nowledge about in bitcoin, Ikm in the stage of understanding procedure. For which I do now's bitcoin faucets, reading in the forum to gained more knowledge about everything here.'
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:42:36 PM

So far I'm only a beginner right here, I haven't got full of nowledge about in bitcoin, Ikm in the stage of understanding procedure. For which I do now's bitcoin faucets, reading in the forum to gained more knowledge about everything here.'

this forum is good, but i found it very risky because of threads like this
you can find projects here, but its very important to make your own research in other platforms
there are projects that popular here but they are not really good investment (scams) =]
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:50:28 PM

Ethereum might be the Next Big Thing in altcoins. Over 10,000,000 ETH sold during the first day, which equals to 5000 BTC.
People are crazy about this IPO, they're selling their jewellery and even cars to buy ETH!
talking about today?yes ethereum is one of the largest and valuable coins in the crypto world and no doubt about it that in another next 3 years ether progress will continue to satisfy the faithfull holders and traders of ether so lets be positive about the ether future
sharkvn

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:15:59 AM

Etherum is increasing in price and it is currently close to $ 500. The community is very supportive of Etherum and just behind the bitcoin, there is no reason for Etherum to be deceived. While most ICO projects are developed on Etherum.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:29:43 AM

Etherum is increasing in price and it is currently close to $ 500. The community is very supportive of Etherum and just behind the bitcoin, there is no reason for Etherum to be deceived. While most ICO projects are developed on Etherum.
i do still believe on ethereum. maybe its just bad side of ethereum. even though eth still the best project that still uses by many people

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:27:44 AM

Lolz!

Ethereum = $ 450 today.

Tongue

I believe this has taught you the lesson and wish you could have invested big money when it was cheap for you. Never underestimate the coins which are being operated by Vitalik in first place, I'm not his supporter or something like that but the guy is having real talent on how to manage things here. So you better see it now yourself with solid proof that Ether is not a scam and it will never be. Yeah, the smart contracts which are made and published by other founders could be scam in first place but not this beauty, this one is the greater future than anything else. I bet you that ETH = 1K next year and it would be better if you keep the money ready to invest into it rather than saying it scam. Because this the coin which will replicate the past of bitcoin and well we do not want to regret so invest . :-)

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

imso

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:05:27 AM

why is this thread even still going, it's almost 4 years old!
HushRah

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:25:24 AM

All of a sudden when ethereum prices are on a sharp surge, this thread from 3 years back is being actively commented on. Seems things have changed quite a lot in the past 3 years and Ethereum has proved its potential on every scale. Can't call it a scam now
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:43:42 AM

Certainly it was not a scam..
It appears that Vitalik was the next Satoshi Nakamoto.. hehe

No noob.. not quite.

Satoshi did not premine and keep a fuck ton of the coins then dump them.
Nor did Satoshi buy up vast amounts like Butters did as users reported here on page 1.
Satoshi did not manipulate and blatantly pump the coin.
Satoshi did not launch an "ICO".
Satoshi put out a "currency" ..Butters did not.

ETH is a scam.. no matter how many idiot noobs flood in buying it for profits.

All i see and hear is greedy corrupt immoral little noobs chanting.. no, no, no in the face of undeniable evidence.
Uhmm noobs.. yeah, yeah, yeah  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
Ziminator

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:00:22 PM

it took only three years and then that the rareness of 100% fraud became the world's second crypto currency! =)

bestbiz9

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:06:42 PM

I don't think Ethereum is scam because Ethereum is not just only a currency,it’s a Blockchain platform powered by the Ether cryptocurrency.Their technology is just too good to not break through.Ethereum becomes more mainstream and widely accepted so the currency valuations are expected to surge further.And Ethereum is second most favourable coin after Bitcoin in the world.
ivanovhristo14

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:13:36 PM

Yes the founders of Etherum made a lot of money,but hey the technology behinds Ethereum is no adopted for so many things and the Ether itself is not going anywhere

▄▀ ▄▀   ☎  ⌘ Calls powered by cryptocurrencies ✆  ▀▄ ▀▄
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩  Experty.io   ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪
➪ Experty in TOP ICOs to watch in 2018 by Inc.com |  Twitter medium
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:25:29 PM

I don't think that Ethereum is a scam. Because most of the ICO now in this industry they used Ethereum as way of payment in every ico that rise up in this forum. Meaning, it is very useful for every token that will have a project here. And moreover, according to the rumors that Ethereum is the next into bitcoin in the near future.
Sanglotslongs2

Activity: 260
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:30:46 PM

I don't think that Ethereum is a scam. Because most of the ICO now in this industry they used Ethereum as way of payment in every ico that rise up in this forum. Meaning, it is very useful for every token that will have a project here. And moreover, according to the rumors that Ethereum is the next into bitcoin in the near future.

All this ICO provide good buy preassure. And a lot of this stake company is hodl by their CEO just to scam exit. You raise literrally millions without working produt... It will be bad for ethereum in the future, a think it will me a good 'dip' in price in time. But the token plateform will survive because it's a great tech Smiley
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:31:38 AM

it took only three years and then that the rareness of 100% fraud became the world's second crypto currency! =)

Why ?
See my first comment on page one years ago and then my last comment yesterday.

It was pumped and manipulated into the top spot.
Which drew in noobs like you lining up to defend it for one reason... profits $$$

Profits amount to anything.
It is no metric of validity.

LEO Coin was successful then too and look how that turned out noobs.

FUD first & ask questions later™
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:55:05 PM

Yes the founders of Etherum made a lot of money,but hey the technology behinds Ethereum is no adopted for so many things and the Ether itself is not going anywhere
They are developing ethereum but not in fastest way.. well never experience any issue upon using ethereum .. and why you guys trying to say that ethereum is scam..
Well since  ethereum will be still altcoin we can be still consider it as alternative for bitcoin..
Beicin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:56:12 PM

Why ?
See my first comment on page one years ago and then my last comment yesterday.

It was pumped and manipulated into the top spot.
Which drew in noobs like you lining up to defend it for one reason... profits $$$

Profits amount to anything.
It is no metric of validity.

LEO Coin was successful then too and look how that turned out noobs.

Are you still in denial? Lol... So by your metric of judgement anything that offered an ICO is a scam? You post from 3 years ago has already aged into comedy, we'll see what it'll look like a few more years down the road, hahaha

SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:32:15 AM

You mean ICOs are scam, yes most of the are, probably 99.99% are scam but why you calling Ethereum a scam?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:37:59 AM

It's funny to reread the reasoning in July 2014, where the question was seriously discussed whether ethereum is fraud. And some agreed that this new at the time coin is a fraud. This reminded me of the current arguments about whether the bitcoins cash, bitcoin gold and bitcoquine diamonds separated from the original bitcoin are fraud. After all, ethereum then got rid of bitcoins.
     From the current position, no one doubts that ethereum is not a fraud, maybe in a few years will also tell about other coins I have indicated, separated from the original bitcoin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: