Bitcoin Forum
October 10, 2026, 01:13:58 AM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bustabit.com -- The Social Gambling Game  (Read 294915 times)
dooglus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1335



View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:10:45 AM
 #681

Says the guy who decided to make a new account because he's afraid of showing his real account : )

He made a new account because all his other accounts were banned.

Edit: and TURNTUP was recently nuked too. See how all his posts vanished?

https://bitcointalk.org/modlog.php says:

Quote
Nuke user: N/A in topic #0 by member #390384

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
alani123
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1864


αθάνατoς


View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:26:30 AM
 #682

Doog, guess you should stop taking baseless accusations so seriously. You've probably spent yours of your valuable time replying to trolls like BB just to see their accounts being flagged with tons of negative trust ratings or even in this case get nuked.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
dooglus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1335



View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:31:16 AM
 #683

Doog, guess you should stop taking baseless accusations so seriously. You've probably spent yours of your valuable time replying to trolls like BB just to see their accounts being flagged with tons of negative trust ratings or even in this case get nuked.

You're probably right but I feel the need to point out when he's spreading lies about me.

It feels like if I leave him to libel me and don't pull him up on it, it's as if I'm guilty or have something to hide.

The problem is that he's impossible to engage, and uses weasel words like "linked with" which don't mean anything you can argue against.

Now that the forum mods are onto him it's not so bad; he's very easy for them to spot and so his new accounts get nuked quickly.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
SF-Man
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 98
Merit: 10


View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:30:58 AM
 #684

So is the site still payin?

wizzardTim
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000


Reality is stranger than fiction


View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:32:10 PM
 #685

Nice game!!! Interesting and fun  Smiley

I am now trying it with 2bits of faucet.

Can you also build it for alt-currencies, i.e. Qora?

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
jaysabi
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1115


View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:56:55 PM
 #686

Nice game!!! Interesting and fun  Smiley

I am now trying it with 2bits of faucet.

Can you also build it for alt-currencies, i.e. Qora?

Alt-currencies would be interesting! I know Doge would be popular, but I'm sure there are quite a few this could become a popular game for.
neo_blaster
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange


View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:19:20 AM
 #687

Server connecting problem... ..      ..

micky123
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1005



View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:24:44 AM
 #688

Doog, guess you should stop taking baseless accusations so seriously. You've probably spent yours of your valuable time replying to trolls like BB just to see their accounts being flagged with tons of negative trust ratings or even in this case get nuked.

Does this mean the BB guy is off the forum finally? That's a great relief, he was starting to pick at my brains and everyone else's with his stupid reasoning. I hope he never comes back. Iam sure he will use a new ID and come back like a bad penny though. Guess doog should really stop responding to the idiot, it gives him attention and then he goes all crazy.  Smiley
goco
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 42
Merit: 0


View Profile
November 06, 2014, 09:15:29 AM
 #689

Nice game!!! Interesting and fun  Smiley

I am now trying it with 2bits of faucet.

Can you also build it for alt-currencies, i.e. Qora?

Alt-currencies would be interesting! I know Doge would be popular, but I'm sure there are quite a few this could become a popular game for.

i think it the will be a great idea if the dev added other coins to play
SamTsuedo
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 112
Merit: 10


View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:01:04 AM
 #690

A social gambling game? You mean just another gambling thing. No need to sugarcoat it. It's gambling.
dooglus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1335



View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:02:22 AM
 #691

A social gambling game? You mean just another gambling thing. No need to sugarcoat it. It's gambling.

It sounds like he means it's a gambling game with social aspects; presumably: 1) you compete against other players for the bonus and/or 2) there's a chat area.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
RICHBOSS
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 56
Merit: 0


View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:19:27 PM
 #692

I heard this one is a scam?  Is it true?
arvindr
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 182
Merit: 100


View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:24:17 PM
 #693

I heard this one is a scam?  Is it true?

No it is not.
Bitzkrieg
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

------bitcoiner@heart.email


View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:07:57 PM
 #694

I heard this one is a scam?  Is it true?

No it is not.

I think you heard the wrong info. I think what you referring to was the ponzi moneypot.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤////////////////////
❖ Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
////////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Dabs
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1920


The Concierge of Crypto


View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:58:15 PM
 #695

Is the new investment scheme public? If not, I'd like to request permission to use the same thing. (or try to.) At least allow them to pick a number instead of fixing it to 1%. (*edit* I'm asking dooglus, espringe, and ryan)

dooglus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1335



View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:21:05 AM
 #696

Is the new investment scheme public? If not, I'd like to request permission to use the same thing. (or try to.) At least allow them to pick a number instead of fixing it to 1%. (*edit* I'm asking dooglus, espringe, and ryan)

I posted my idea about "off-site investment" to one of the JD threads about a year ago.

Use it if you like.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
panju1
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000



View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:51:08 AM
 #697

So is the site still payin?

Yes. Processed over a 1000 bitcoins of withdrawals without issue.

For a minute I thought you were talking about a single transaction.  Grin
Of course, what has been processed historically does not necessarily indicate the current status.
alani123
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1864


αθάνατoς


View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:07:15 AM
 #698

The game server is done right now. Or rather, it's not routable from the outside world -- but still online. Looking into it right now, it's not clear if it's because of an abuse claim, or null-routed by our hosting provider because of DoSes. We're preparing the move to a new game server, please have patience while we make the move. In the mean time you can still deposit (or more likely) withdraw your money

Could it be that someone filed a report that your website was against the host's ToS again?


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
dooglus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1335



View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:25:26 AM
 #699

Took me a while to find,

Do you still have it? I'd like to make a note of the URL.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Dabs
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1920


The Concierge of Crypto


View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:28:06 AM
 #700

Is the new investment scheme public? If not, I'd like to request permission to use the same thing. (or try to.) At least allow them to pick a number instead of fixing it to 1%. (*edit* I'm asking dooglus, espringe, and ryan)

I posted my idea about "off-site investment" to one of the JD threads about a year ago.

Use it if you like.

Took me a while to find, but it was a very interesting thread. It seems you proposed it during the time when investors lived in fear of Nakowa and wanted to be able to configure different risk profiles. I had mistakenly believed I had some part to do with its creation, when trying to explore a good way to allow investors to minimize their counter-party risk, but it was fully explored a long time ago. I apologize about not giving you full credit when it was due.

Thanks to the both of you.

dooglus, please don't re-open JD for awhile (or forever), hehehe. Feel free to partially invest here (and also to my new one; sorry wait another 2 weeks, I'm still working on it.)

Ryan, here is a free idea for you, in addition to the different risk profiles, investors can affect (but not chose) how much the site takes commission on profits. So, dooglus first thought of the whole investing thing, and then Dabs thought of the variable commissions. (Now, maybe this was also already explored a long time ago ...) It seems to me, to be a simple idea.

I initially planned on opening my little game with a 1.56% house edge. But seeing how another site lowers that house edge for the players the more they wager, I could do the same thing. MoneyPot already has a very low house edge, so I don't think you should lower it any more.

Took me a while to find,

Do you still have it? I'd like to make a note of the URL.

Yes, me too. Please save me from reading all 236 pages / 4700 posts of JD's thread. LOL.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 150 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!