trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
|
 |
January 26, 2015, 11:38:37 AM |
|
i just played on moenypot, it is fair and like fun, i hit 25X 3 time in 10 row, it is much profitable for me
|
|
|
|
|
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1002
|
 |
January 26, 2015, 11:41:21 AM |
|
i hit 25X 3 time in 10 row, it is much profitable for me
yes that is really awesome. I usually chicken out at 2.2x
|
|
|
|
michaeladair
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
|
 |
January 26, 2015, 11:48:09 AM |
|
AAn idea for support staff or admins. TO introduce other crypto coins into the game would be a nice feature multi deposit addresses and can then chose what game you want to play using btc, doge, ltc, dark etc
That would also require that he gather enough funds in said currency, it's probably hard enough working with bitcoin.
|
|
|
|
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1002
|
 |
January 26, 2015, 11:59:12 AM |
|
i just played on moenypot, it is fair and like fun, i hit 25X 3 time in 10 row, it is much profitable for me
tat is fantastic news you are lucky person, mostly i check out at 1.32X. moneypot is nice social gambling site. At 1.32X, I don't think you can make a good return. correct me if I am wrong?
|
|
|
|
Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1075
|
 |
January 26, 2015, 12:12:04 PM |
|
You are right... BUT if you get that continuosly at the MAX bet. {Think it's 100 000 bits} might be even higher now, you will show a good profit. If you hit the dreaded 0x or 1x your profits will be down the drain in 1 bet.  / Play around with different strategies, and vary your exit strategy to maximize your profits. It stays a gamble and it's very addictive, but FUN. 
|
|
|
|
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1002
|
 |
January 26, 2015, 12:17:03 PM |
|
You are right... BUT if you get that continuosly at the MAX bet. {Think it's 100 000 bits} might be even higher now, you will show a good profit. If you hit the dreaded 0x or 1x your profits will be down the drain in 1 bet.  / Play around with different strategies, and vary your exit strategy to maximize your profits. It stays a gamble and it's very addictive, but FUN.  in that case, I am sticking to 2.2x, lol.
|
|
|
|
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
|
 |
January 26, 2015, 03:01:36 PM |
|
You are right... BUT if you get that continuosly at the MAX bet. {Think it's 100 000 bits} might be even higher now, you will show a good profit. If you hit the dreaded 0x or 1x your profits will be down the drain in 1 bet.  / Play around with different strategies, and vary your exit strategy to maximize your profits. It stays a gamble and it's very addictive, but FUN.  Having a strategy isn't much good... unless you know who's also there playing and what's their game 
|
|
|
|
|
|
crytoboost
|
 |
January 26, 2015, 05:03:46 PM |
|
just played there and got 50X, that is like jackpot,
|
|
|
|
|
seoincorporation
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3404
|
 |
January 26, 2015, 05:14:05 PM |
|
I am too unluck on this game, any time a place a bet the game crash.
This is not for me. But nice gambling concept.
|
|
|
|
|
electronicfactura
|
 |
January 26, 2015, 05:58:02 PM |
|
You will not believe but this has happened to me I had hit 200X for three times and I will say moneypot is the best and fair gambling site. Simply the best and amazing concept.
|
|
|
|
|
|
virtapayseller666
|
 |
January 26, 2015, 06:02:38 PM |
|
i just played on moenypot, it is fair and like fun, i hit 25X 3 time in 10 row, it is much profitable for me
tat is fantastic news you are lucky person, mostly i check out at 1.32X. moneypot is nice social gambling site. At 1.32X, I don't think you can make a good return. correct me if I am wrong? we can get good return if we play in some limit dont be too greedy
|
|
|
|
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1335
|
 |
January 26, 2015, 10:04:58 PM |
|
weekly wagered is actually higher than both PRC and DiceBit.me. Of course the house margin is considerably lower than both of theirs, so people can play a lot more with the same amount of money. (So maybe a better measure of popularity is the weekly EV of the casino, in which case they'd both be quite a bit higher than MP)
I think it's unfair to MoneyPot to count its volume as being lower because the edge is lower. If you increased your volume by lowering your house edge, that's a risky strategy for you, but don't play down the results you achieved by doing so. You made your game more attractive than other games by having a lower edge, so celebrate that increased volume. It's just as valid as any other site's volume. I guess what I'm saying is that the site is popular in part *because* of the low edge.
|
| Just-Dice | ██ ██████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████ | Play or Invest | ██ ██████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████ | 1% House Edge |
|
|
|
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
|
 |
January 26, 2015, 10:35:58 PM |
|
weekly wagered is actually higher than both PRC and DiceBit.me. Of course the house margin is considerably lower than both of theirs, so people can play a lot more with the same amount of money. (So maybe a better measure of popularity is the weekly EV of the casino, in which case they'd both be quite a bit higher than MP)
I think it's unfair to MoneyPot to count its volume as being lower because the edge is lower. If you increased your volume by lowering your house edge, that's a risky strategy for you, but don't play down the results you achieved by doing so. You made your game more attractive than other games by having a lower edge, so celebrate that increased volume. It's just as valid as any other site's volume. I guess what I'm saying is that the site is popular in part *because* of the low edge. Indeed, the low edge plays a big role here (and in any other site with low edge)
|
|
|
|
|
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1002
|
 |
January 26, 2015, 10:42:47 PM |
|
You will not believe but this has happened to me I had hit 200X for three times and I will say moneypot is the best and fair gambling site. Simply the best and amazing concept.
200x? really? show us some screenshots. that's incredible.
|
|
|
|
Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
|
 |
January 26, 2015, 11:40:30 PM |
|
Is the plan to allow investing still on?
|
|
|
|
Mist
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
:)
|
 |
January 27, 2015, 12:34:44 AM |
|
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Ryan is still all for adding investing. Not sure when its coming out though, he seems to be preoccupied with Vault (his other project)
|
|
|
|
|
csmcanarney
Newbie

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
|
 |
January 27, 2015, 01:14:27 AM |
|
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Ryan is still all for adding investing. Not sure when its coming out though, he seems to be preoccupied with Vault (his other project)
Investments are actually one of the core features of Vault. From what I understand MoneyPot will migrate to Vault for bankroll and user balance management once it is stable enough. Other sites gambling sites will also be able to use Vault in the same way. Just like MoneyPot, Vault is open source, so you can inspect the code and follow the progress on its GitHub page, if you're curious.
|
|
|
|
|
|
iqbal14st
|
 |
January 27, 2015, 02:51:09 AM |
|
I've tried to deposit again .. Hopefully this time I got lucky
|
|
|
|
Mist
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
:)
|
 |
January 27, 2015, 03:37:21 AM |
|
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Ryan is still all for adding investing. Not sure when its coming out though, he seems to be preoccupied with Vault (his other project)
Investments are actually one of the core features of Vault. From what I understand MoneyPot will migrate to Vault for bankroll and user balance management once it is stable enough. Other sites gambling sites will also be able to use Vault in the same way. Just like MoneyPot, Vault is open source, so you can inspect the code and follow the progress on its GitHub page, if you're curious. Yeah, that clears some things up for me, thank you csm for educating me 
|
|
|
|
|
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1002
|
 |
January 27, 2015, 05:35:57 AM |
|
I've tried to deposit again .. Hopefully this time I got lucky
good luck, my rank is 152 today.
|
|
|
|
|