|
elvisrene
|
 |
October 08, 2014, 05:46:59 PM |
|
If this is the case just get some off shore hosting like alibaba host or look for other there are a lot around
|
|
|
|
|
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1335
|
 |
October 08, 2014, 05:48:16 PM |
|
If heroku suspended you, [...]
Eric had given me permission to view his heroku project. After the site went down half an hour ago I checked on heroku and the project was still listed under my account there, so I figured it hasn't been suspended. But now it's disappeared. So maybe that was a caching issue, but it does appear that the heroku project has gone away.
|
| Just-Dice | ██ ██████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████ | Play or Invest | ██ ██████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████ | 1% House Edge |
|
|
|
|
alabamafan1
|
 |
October 08, 2014, 05:51:25 PM |
|
If heroku suspended you, [...]
Eric had given me permission to view his heroku project. After the site went down half an hour ago I checked on heroku and the project was still listed under my account there, so I figured it hasn't been suspended. But now it's disappeared. So maybe that was a caching issue, but it does appear that the heroku project has gone away. I assume you have become an angel-investor in the site Dooglus? Sounds like it, I know you were interested in investing in it a little while back.
|
|
|
|
|
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1335
|
 |
October 08, 2014, 06:01:45 PM |
|
I assume you have become an angel-investor in the site Dooglus? Sounds like it, I know you were interested in investing in it a little while back.
When the site was going through a bad time, with the great white tuxwhale winning all the time, Eric got worried and asked around for private investment. I offered to help him out, and became 40% of the bankroll. I didn't actually send him any coins, we just agreed that I would be 40% of the bankroll and take losses and gains accordingly from that point on. Of course at that point the site started winning lots and Eric had to ship 40% of his winnings to me. Within a day or two he decided he didn't want investors any more and ended our agreement. I'm no longer invested in any way. As I understand it Eric is once again going it alone because he doesn't want to have to share his winnings. 
|
| Just-Dice | ██ ██████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████ | Play or Invest | ██ ██████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████ | 1% House Edge |
|
|
|
|
DarKSpectrE
|
 |
October 08, 2014, 06:05:58 PM |
|
What the hell? CoinRocket again?
|
|
|
|
|
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1864
αθάνατoς
|
 |
October 08, 2014, 06:09:57 PM |
|
What the hell? CoinRocket again?
Nope, this guy is just a scammer/lunatic or whatever you want to call him. He never was a serious threat anyway.
|
|
|
|
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1335
|
 |
October 08, 2014, 06:19:48 PM |
|
(11:18:05 AM) Chris: so what are you thinking? (11:18:16 AM) Eric Springer: i'm almost up right now (11:18:19 AM) Eric Springer: the pot can't be stopped :-) (11:18:24 AM) Chris: lol nice! (11:18:24 AM) Eric Springer: people can already withdraw money if they like (11:18:31 AM) Eric Springer: the game isn't yet functional (11:18:33 AM) Eric Springer: but the website is (11:18:47 AM) Chris: mind if I post that to the thread? (11:18:48 AM) Eric Springer: reduce people panicing (11:18:57 AM) Eric Springer: sure (11:19:04 AM) Eric Springer: it'll be an hour before i get the game up
|
| Just-Dice | ██ ██████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████ | Play or Invest | ██ ██████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████ | 1% House Edge |
|
|
|
antonioserrano72
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 353
Merit: 252
Impossible
|
 |
October 08, 2014, 06:23:42 PM |
|
I get the heroku app error when trying to login. There is no point on enabling withdrawals if we can't login. But since the website will be up in an hour again there's no reason for me to withdraw. Cheers and good luck to Eric.
|
|
|
|
|
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1335
|
 |
October 08, 2014, 06:32:15 PM |
|
I get the heroku app error when trying to login. There is no point on enabling withdrawals if we can't login. But since the website will be up in an hour again there's no reason for me to withdraw. Cheers and good luck to Eric. I was just able to log in successfully. If I click 'play' it just hangs, but other than that it worked and I can see my balance. Perhaps try clearing your cache, or switching to a different browser. It's probably a caching issue.
|
| Just-Dice | ██ ██████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████ | Play or Invest | ██ ██████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████ | 1% House Edge |
|
|
|
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1335
|
 |
October 08, 2014, 07:45:47 PM |
|
Anyone got any suggestions for a trustworthy, reliable hosting place -- that won't shut me down if some asshat complains I'm running a gambling site on it?
The problem with asking for suggestions like this is that you get suggestions from people recommending their own service because they know they'll be able to tail your logfiles and cheat you...
|
| Just-Dice | ██ ██████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████ | Play or Invest | ██ ██████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████ | 1% House Edge |
|
|
|
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1864
αθάνατoς
|
 |
October 08, 2014, 08:52:31 PM |
|
Anyone got any suggestions for a trustworthy, reliable hosting place -- that won't shut me down if some asshat complains I'm running a gambling site on it?
The problem with asking for suggestions like this is that you get suggestions from people recommending their own service because they know they'll be able to tail your logfiles and cheat you... I'm not aware of any people here in bitcointalk that run a PaaS of their own.
|
|
|
|
|
elvisrene
|
 |
October 08, 2014, 09:35:07 PM |
|
Ok everyone! We're back up, there's been no dataloss or any other known issues. If heroku suspended you, I guess that a competitor is paying someone to do everything he can bringing your website down.
That's correct, heroku did suspend me. Just flipped a kill-switch, then sent me an email: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/spa/f0lmlb6l9q465kn/p07uohip.png They contacted Amazon first, chances were against them that contacting Amazon would cause any damage. Amazon always warns their costumers before denying their services to them.
That's also correct. Amazon was good enough to give me a heads up, and allow the smooth migration away from their services Anyone got any suggestions for a trustworthy, reliable hosting place -- that won't shut me down if some asshat complains I'm running a gambling site on it? you can try this guys they are off shore and dont care if its gambling http://www.alibabahost.com/tos.html
|
|
|
|
|
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1920
The Concierge of Crypto
|
 |
October 09, 2014, 01:12:13 AM |
|
I'm not aware of any people here in bitcointalk that run a PaaS of their own. I think there was that Namworld guy who now owns CoinRoll.com
|
|
|
|
adif2010
Member


Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hellow...
|
 |
October 09, 2014, 02:38:01 AM |
|
Why I cannot access the website this day? whats a problem? help me please 
|
Learning Cryptocoin
|
|
|
BBmmBB
Newbie

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 09, 2014, 03:53:51 AM |
|
Anyone got any suggestions for a trustworthy, reliable hosting place -- that won't shut me down if some asshat complains I'm running a gambling site on it?
The problem with asking for suggestions like this is that you get suggestions from people recommending their own service because they know they'll be able to tail your logfiles and cheat you... "GOT YOU" lol ...man is the site smoked already? :\ ~was rocking for a minute~
|
|
|
|
|
|
Peter882
|
 |
October 09, 2014, 03:57:35 AM |
|
Why I cannot access the website this day? whats a problem? help me please  Heroku has suspended their service. Read the following for details. But the site is back up already now.  Ok everyone! We're back up, there's been no dataloss or any other known issues. If heroku suspended you, I guess that a competitor is paying someone to do everything he can bringing your website down.
That's correct, heroku did suspend me. Just flipped a kill-switch, then sent me an email: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/spa/f0lmlb6l9q465kn/p07uohip.png They contacted Amazon first, chances were against them that contacting Amazon would cause any damage. Amazon always warns their costumers before denying their services to them.
That's also correct. Amazon was good enough to give me a heads up, and allow the smooth migration away from their services Anyone got any suggestions for a trustworthy, reliable hosting place -- that won't shut me down if some asshat complains I'm running a gambling site on it?
|
|
|
|
BBmmBB
Newbie

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 09, 2014, 04:05:32 AM |
|
Why I cannot access the website this day? whats a problem? help me please  Heroku has suspended their service. Read the following for details. But the site is back up already now.  Ok everyone! We're back up, there's been no dataloss or any other known issues. If heroku suspended you, I guess that a competitor is paying someone to do everything he can bringing your website down.
That's correct, heroku did suspend me. Just flipped a kill-switch, then sent me an email: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/spa/f0lmlb6l9q465kn/p07uohip.png They contacted Amazon first, chances were against them that contacting Amazon would cause any damage. Amazon always warns their costumers before denying their services to them.
That's also correct. Amazon was good enough to give me a heads up, and allow the smooth migration away from their services Anyone got any suggestions for a trustworthy, reliable hosting place -- that won't shut me down if some asshat complains I'm running a gambling site on it? THE OWL WILL FLY AGAIN !!!!?  * x1OOOOO ^ WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
|
|
|
|
|
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1335
|
 |
October 09, 2014, 04:08:19 AM |
|
"GOT YOU" lol ...man is the site smoked already? :\ ~was rocking for a minute~
The site is fine. Once again you've misunderstood.
|
| Just-Dice | ██ ██████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████ | Play or Invest | ██ ██████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████ | 1% House Edge |
|
|
|
BBmmBB
Newbie

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 09, 2014, 04:09:04 AM |
|
"GOT YOU" lol ...man is the site smoked already? :\ ~was rocking for a minute~
The site is fine. Once again you've misunderstood. lol i see we are rolling again..nice  ..this game is trouble haha
|
|
|
|
|
|
DarKSpectrE
|
 |
October 09, 2014, 12:39:41 PM |
|
<DoogIus> Eric pm? <Steve> @Cod3r when the site was on heroku dooglus was given access <Cod3r> Eric needs to come here and help us eliminate that possiblity <Steve> so he could verify that the deployed code matches the code on github <Cod3r> Dooglus used to own 40% shares of this site <Steve> and you can audit the code on github yourself <Cod3r> he cannot be trusted <Steve> dooglus managed 60k BTC for investors <Steve> without issues <Cod3r> It doesnt neccessarily mean he won't cover for Eric <Steve> well yeah, you can't prove that a person behaves as expected  <Steve> if you mean that <DoogIus> \PrivateMsg Eric Eric I have the new math db - its ready to deploy when you want. Higher frequency low crashes, I modded it so the players shouldnt notice it too much - but our edge will be between 11-12% factoring our player bots. Is that math ok with you?<DoogIus> shit <Steve> i wonder why the site is allowing Dooglus and dooglus <Cod3r> Holy shit <hypron> is eric on? <Cod3r> Is this legit? <DoogIus> why am i not blue <DoogIus> steve? <Steve> because you're not dooglus <DoogIus> my private msg command fucked <hypron> lol <DoogIus> calling eric <Cod3r> interesting... <hypron> https://www.moneypot.com/user/DoogIus<hypron> huh <hypron> wut <hypron> all of the user pages are broken <Cod3r> I'm leaving. I have a lot of work to do <DoogIus> my account isnt displaying right im not modded and eric isnt answering - if he shows up steve have him call me please jesus <hypron> wait <hypron> why is only cod3r's and Dooglus' accounts not showing up <Steve> because they haven't played yet <hypron> ic ic <Cod3r> Dooglus, are you a troll? <hypron> obviously <Cod3r> Can you prove that the damning msg is legit? <hypron> it's not <hypron> steve said he's not the real dooglus Wtf...
|
|
|
|
|
|