BayAreaCoins
Legendary
Online
Activity: 4648
Merit: 1404
AltQuick.com Owner
|
 |
October 17, 2014, 08:58:25 PM |
|
100 BTC it seems.
It seems? What are you basing it on? I think it means someone has won the auction (buying moneypot) with BTC 100 purchase Probably a shill, so the site is open to scam and Eric got freaked out cause he see that is where the money is at, but he is using his own name. Sell it, scam them, skip home scott free. Time will tell. Edit: I just don't see: A: Why Eric lists it 5mins before DMF and them dip out. B: Why someone would increase a bid from 39BTC to 100btc.... sureeeeeee haha
|
https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - A Bitcoin-based exchange for Altcoins, Signet, & Bitcoin Testnet (no fiat, stables, or KYC) - PGP D2F6EB9E127D75D6F994BA5F6862DDA3084922EE
|
|
|
BBmmBB
Newbie

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 17, 2014, 09:19:13 PM Last edit: October 17, 2014, 09:46:21 PM by BBmmBB |
|
100 BTC it seems.
It seems? What are you basing it on? I think it means someone has won the auction (buying moneypot) with BTC 100 purchase Probably a shill, so the site is open to scam and Eric got freaked out cause he see that is where the money is at, but he is using his own name. Sell it, scam them, skip home scott free. Time will tell. Edit: I just don't see: A: Why Eric lists it 5mins before DMF and them dip out. B: Why someone would increase a bid from 39BTC to 100btc.... sureeeeeee haha + Ryan was involved with the ninja dice fiasco?.... but who is he? 
{"time":"2014-10-17T00:33:49.951Z","type":"say","username":"Ryan","role":"admin","message":"Yes, I think Eric really did me a big favor in his tirade on dice.ninja"}
SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT ABOUT THIS^^^^^^
|
|
|
|
|
caga
Full Member
 

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
|
 |
October 17, 2014, 09:51:41 PM |
|
100 BTC it seems.
It seems? What are you basing it on? I think it means someone has won the auction (buying moneypot) with BTC 100 purchase Probably a shill, so the site is open to scam and Eric got freaked out cause he see that is where the money is at, but he is using his own name. Sell it, scam them, skip home scott free. Time will tell. Edit: I just don't see: A: Why Eric lists it 5mins before DMF and them dip out. B: Why someone would increase a bid from 39BTC to 100btc.... sureeeeeee haha Was it the same guy who bid 39 btc at first? and then increased it to 100?
|
|
|
|
|
|
sickhouse
|
 |
October 17, 2014, 10:00:30 PM |
|
I am going to try this out, since the other copycat guy made one I want to try the original. 
|
Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
|
|
|
MoneyPotGame
Newbie

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 17, 2014, 11:30:04 PM Last edit: October 17, 2014, 11:48:50 PM by MoneyPotGame |
|
To celebrate the change of ownership, the odds have improved even more! Gone are the days of 1-in-a-100 instant crash, and in with 1-in-a-101. Money Pot is already the game with the best odds in the industry, and one of the few games that gives you the opportunity to play profitably.
I have also had work done to drastically improves the playability on the mobile, so give it a try! I've been hearing reports of issues with the https cert on limited devices and browser, so will be buying one with slightly better compatibility.
Thanks again for your support!
|
|
|
|
|
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1920
The Concierge of Crypto
|
 |
October 18, 2014, 05:04:08 AM |
|
I had an idea about that. Publish the algorithm by which you come up with each game's multiplier. Presumably it will be seeded somehow. Pick a random seed that you will use for game 1 billion. sha256 hash it to get the seed you will use for the game before that, and so on. Each games seed is the sha256 hash of the game that comes after it. So you have a billion-long chain of sha256 hashes. Before each game you publish the hash of the current game's seed, which allows everyone to verify all the previous games but none of the future games. Now you can't be accused of rigging the outcomes.
I used to use them for their secret. They publish one every hour. I need one that does it every minute (or more often). The problem is with compromised secrets. But you know what, this very idea could prove useful for the "audit server" idea (the one about provable fairness for investors) but again it limits the speed of the game to as fast as the "audit server" can spit out the seeds. I think I'm going to do a hybrid of this and something else.
|
|
|
|
The Minion
Newbie

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 18, 2014, 05:17:17 AM |
|
This game is a ton of fun. 
|
|
|
|
|
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1335
|
 |
October 18, 2014, 05:23:21 AM |
|
I had an idea about that. Publish the algorithm by which you come up with each game's multiplier. Presumably it will be seeded somehow. Pick a random seed that you will use for game 1 billion. sha256 hash it to get the seed you will use for the game before that, and so on. Each games seed is the sha256 hash of the game that comes after it. So you have a billion-long chain of sha256 hashes. Before each game you publish the hash of the current game's seed, which allows everyone to verify all the previous games but none of the future games. Now you can't be accused of rigging the outcomes.
I used to use them for their secret. I know what you're talking about, but I doubt many other people do. I was talking about the site generating its own chain of hashes, not using one known by a third party.
|
| Just-Dice | ██ ██████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████ | Play or Invest | ██ ██████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████ | 1% House Edge |
|
|
|
TaylorSwift
Newbie

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 18, 2014, 05:33:01 AM |
|
I had an idea about that. Publish the algorithm by which you come up with each game's multiplier. Presumably it will be seeded somehow. Pick a random seed that you will use for game 1 billion. sha256 hash it to get the seed you will use for the game before that, and so on. Each games seed is the sha256 hash of the game that comes after it. So you have a billion-long chain of sha256 hashes. Before each game you publish the hash of the current game's seed, which allows everyone to verify all the previous games but none of the future games. Now you can't be accused of rigging the outcomes.
I used to use them for their secret. I know what you're talking about, but I doubt many other people do. I was talking about the site generating its own chain of hashes, not using one known by a third party. Is it some kind of node?
|
|
|
|
|
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1335
|
 |
October 18, 2014, 05:44:01 AM |
|
Is it some kind of node?
LBAAT (little bit at a time) is a service which publishes a new hash at regular intervals. It can be used to send coins (or messages) into the future" (such that they can only be spend (or read) after the date you specify. See https://lbaat.net/
|
| Just-Dice | ██ ██████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████ | Play or Invest | ██ ██████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████ | 1% House Edge |
|
|
|
|
myohmy81
|
 |
October 18, 2014, 12:10:25 PM |
|
This game is fun but not very glamorous 
|
|
|
|
|
bitcoinaarush
Newbie

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 18, 2014, 03:04:23 PM |
|
This site sucks. I hate it.
|
|
|
|
|
Mitchell
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 4788
Merit: 3365
Verified awesomeness ✔
|
 |
October 18, 2014, 08:25:34 PM |
|
4.64 _ 1.69 | 1.65 | 1.10 | 1.25 | 1.22 |-- WTF?!?? 1.89 | 1.09 | 1.42 | 1.01 | 1.14 _| That crash list is quite normal if you ask me. Have seen it happen so many times.
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | ..BTC......XMR... ..USDT.....LTC... ....Fees 0.8%..... |
|
|
|
Candystripes
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
|
 |
October 18, 2014, 08:56:30 PM |
|
That crash list is quite normal if you ask me. Every 1 out of 2 games is under 2. So getting a 5 1.xx streak is the same as a 5 loss on martingale. Nothing big, right?
|
--------------------------------- No longer under the possession of Candystripes. Account is currently dormant.
|
|
|
AltCoinBuddah
Member


Activity: 161
Merit: 10
|
 |
October 18, 2014, 10:25:53 PM |
|
The crashes are somewhat annoying.
|
|
|
|
|
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1335
|
 |
October 18, 2014, 11:41:29 PM |
|
The crashes are somewhat annoying.
I wonder if they would be willing to make a version without the crashes. So you can just cash out at whatever multiplier you want. That would rock. While you're at it, ask Stunna if he'll make a version of PrimeDice where every bet wins.
|
| Just-Dice | ██ ██████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████ | Play or Invest | ██ ██████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████ | 1% House Edge |
|
|
|
BBmmBB
Newbie

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 19, 2014, 12:26:16 AM |
|
The crashes are somewhat annoying.
I wonder if they would be willing to make a version without the crashes. So you can just cash out at whatever multiplier you want. That would rock. While you're at it, ask Stunna if he'll make a version of PrimeDice where every bet wins. sounds like a scam http://smilies.newcastlebeats.com/smilies/brutal_26.gif
|
|
|
|
|
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
|
 |
October 19, 2014, 12:28:46 AM |
|
While you're at it, ask Stunna if he'll make a version of PrimeDice where every bet wins.
I'm sure there's already a lot of people that asked him to do that. I've seen some request on the PD chat. 
|
|
|
|
|
kolloh
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
|
 |
October 19, 2014, 10:16:44 PM |
|
Yep its normal to see long streaks like that similar to how you see long streaks when playing dice.
|
|
|
|
|
ElysianBaws
Newbie

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 19, 2014, 10:26:05 PM |
|
Is dooglus now the owner of moneypot or what? I saw him as mod on Moneypot. 
|
|
|
|
|
|