Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:13:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should HASH be allowed to IPO on Havelock?
Yes
No

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Havelock] HASH - buyahash.com Pre-IPO Discussion Thread w/POLL  (Read 8221 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:51:51 PM

That's weird! Either Brothers Schlick have more sockpuppets than they claim are attacking them, or there truly are idiots in the Bitcoin space having more money than brains, investing in shady enterprises even after evidence is put forth in front of them to be aware by an individual (me) who has done more due diligence than most everybody else combined.

Madness!

hayek

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:56:57 PM

Sorry, I forgot to vote.

You should take a new screenshot.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:28:36 PM

Sorry, I forgot to vote.

A wise man once said:

A lobotomized circus chimpanzee could have flung it's poo at a poster board and made better choices than what you made.
IPO Magic

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:34:20 PM

Sorry, I forgot to vote.

Lol, I didn't.  I simply did not vote.  Not once, not once per account (accounts take ~1 min to set up by hand).
Because these polls measure nothing beyond people's willingness to rig them.

But if you'd like me to vote, I will.  Just tell me how many times. <==make it a reasonable number and I'll do it manually, no script.

@Gleb Gamow:  Benny and Branny are internet marketers.  Marketing is what they do, with history all the way back into their teens.  When other kids were getting laid, these two were already pitching and soliciting loans for their "paintball-cum-Christianity" biz.  I'm sure they have as many sock accounts as they need.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:04:59 PM

Sorry, I forgot to vote.

Lol, I didn't.  I simply did not vote.  Not once, not once per account (accounts take ~1 min to set up by hand).
Because these polls measure nothing beyond people's willingness to rig them.

But if you'd like me to vote, I will.  Just tell me how many times. <==make it a reasonable number and I'll do it manually, no script.

@Gleb Gamow:  Benny and Branny are internet marketers.  Marketing is what they do, with history all the way back into their teens.  When other kids were getting laid, these two were already pitching and soliciting loans for their "paintball-cum-Christianity" biz.  I'm sure they have as many sock accounts as they need.

Ask the guy with one oar in the water paddling around in circles[ville].

I'll only request one honest vote and won't dictate how you should vote.
hayek

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:19:39 PM

So... you guys watch a lot of Glenn Beck then?
bomberos

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:39:30 PM

im curious why with all the other securities being listed here, this one draws so much attention from those who seem not to care for it for one reason or another. surely the fervor of your disapproval seems heightened as compared to other arguably more questionable threads
boldar

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:08:56 PM

im curious why with all the other securities being listed here, this one draws so much attention from those who seem not to care for it for one reason or another. surely the fervor of your disapproval seems heightened as compared to other arguably more questionable threads

Yeah, I don't get what motivates people like this either.

I guess trolls will be trolls.

It's interesting how this person was warned and moderated out of our thread by the admins and then makes a new post where they can't be moderated... then posts a bunch of irrelevant and circumstantial items and posts a poll, only to admit that:

1) They have several shill accounts
2) The poll can be rigged by easily making more accounts like the one he is using that was made 3 days ago.

Yet, he continues insisting that the offering is a shady enterprise even though
1) Their claims have been completely and repeatedly refuted
2) The business has been in good standing for over a year
3) Has filed paperwork with the SEC making it legal to offer securities.
4) Past/Current investors are very happy people that they got in when they did.

The above is an excellent example of the classic straw-man argument. I really wonder why people like this bother wasting their time like this digging up information on Google and trying to make a case for "Gotcha! this is a scam!". I hope one day they realize that life has so much more to offer if you just use your time more constructively.   
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:11:03 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 12:46:39 AM by NotLambchop

It's interesting how this person was warned and moderated out of our thread by the admins and then makes a new post where they can't be moderated... then posts a bunch of irrelevant and circumstantial items and posts a poll, only to admit that:

The "admins" in the SELF-moderated thread are Benny [and his alts].

1) They have several shill accounts

Who are the shills shilling for?

2) The poll can be rigged by easily making more accounts like the one he is using that was made 3 days ago.

I, in the true spirit of Bitcointalk, have several accounts [Google "Lambchop," Columbo!] ...and yet the poll (if the screencap is legit, I didn't vote so I can't see the results) only has four negative votes.  To Seven positive.  But... rigged? Cheesy

Yet, he continues insisting that the offering is a shady enterprise even though
1) Their claims have been completely and repeatedly refuted

Hey, Leibniz, what number comes after 2?  Is it 1 again?

2) The business has been in good standing for over a year

My sedimentary friend, every Ponzi scheme pays out for a while, every shell game needs winners to rope in the marks.  That's how life works.
If the "business" is great shape, why is it asking for more money?  Several orders of magnitude more money than it has or has ever made?

3) Has filed paperwork with the SEC making it legal to offer securities.

It filed FRAUDULENT paperwork with the SEC.  Benny has committed SECURITIES FRAUD, amongst other things.
Reread this (much shorter than 100 pages) thread.

4) Past/Current investors are very happy people that they got in when they did.

According to Benny's SEC exemption filing, THERE ARE NO PAST OR CURRENT INVESTORS.  You never happened, you don't exist Smiley
But you do exist, and OF COURSE you want this ...thing to go up on an exchange.  Pretty hard to dump the bag of dicks you're holding sell your securities without an exchange, amiright?.

...but Boulder?  I still love you <3
NotLambchop

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:17:49 AM

Nah.  I called out Active Mining and NEO BEE and...  Are you new here?
boldar

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:01:38 AM

He trolls all the securities and pulls the same thing...  eventually even the blind man gets a few bbs of the shotgun blast near the target.  lol

Nothing new here... just his same business as usual and proving he has no life. :-P
NotLambchop

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:31:30 AM

This blind man is yet to be wrong.  Gotta agree with you though, picking duds here is pretty easy, I mean, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=666993.0
Funny how financial wizards like you can't spot a pattern developing Cheesy

But hang tight, bro!  You'll get a chance to stock up on more of that wholesome goodness come Monday, lol.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:00:14 AM

This blind man is yet to be wrong.  Gotta agree with you though, picking duds here is pretty easy, I mean, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=666993.0
Funny how financial wizards like you can't spot a pattern developing Cheesy

But hang tight, bro!  You'll get a chance to stock up on more of that wholesome goodness come Monday, lol.

Those who can't see patterns are not good at math and deserve to loose their money.

Never fear, for Hash Funny by Brother Scklicks will soon pen an explanation to how Benny Schlichter (not Brandon) won via auction, purchased, will purchase, closed, will close upon contacting investors, AND lease/leasing/leased the same 68,000 sq ft facility, located at 2150 N Court St., Circleville, OH, and probable be dubbed Circleopolis, the Litecoin Capital of the World.

For Hash Funny's investors, note the pattern:

boldar

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:12:39 AM

The only pattern I'm seeing is your FUD. Are you able to link me to something positive you have said about anything? I'm morbidly curious.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:42:14 AM

The only pattern I'm seeing is your FUD. Are you able to link me to something positive you have said about anything? I'm morbidly curious.

It's times like these that I wish I could take a break, strip naked, put some motion lotion on my stiff dick, and jack that motherfucker till I make a fountain, having it rain down on me in hopes of some of it hits my lips so I can taste my precious. But, unfortunately, I can't, for I need to spread more FUD for the morbidly curious.

http://www.ebay.ph/itm/PCI-e-express-GPU-16X-16x-Riser-Extender-Card-Unpowered-USA-SELLER-/141338340809?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20e86bedc9

Item location:
Circleville, Ohio, United States

Top-rated seller
boldar (472 )
100% Positive feedback

Boldar logged in directly after Benny1985 logged out after he deleted a post of mine on his self-moderated thread, penned to garner $1M+ worth of bitcoins through Havelock to start a Litecoin Pharm in Circleville, OH.

And, I'm the one spreading FUD.

FUCK YOU!
NotLambchop

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:45:49 AM

^
Loooll!!1!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:48:55 AM

^
Loooll!!1!

The poll results may be behind as to where they should be, but stay tuned for the second half, for come Monday RENT is going to tank, and HASH will be only be a wet memory.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:53:18 AM

Where are you shipping from?  Are these from batch 1?

Can anyone vouch for this guy?

I can vouch for him. I've been doing business with Ben for well over a year and I also ordered over $10k of gridseeds from him a few months back when he was one of the first to get the bulk pricing on them in the US. Never a problem with any transactions.

If you have enough BTC for 2 then order direct from Bitmain, but if you only want one and /or using a Credit Card, consider this offer.

Do you go to the same church and set on top of one another while performing rhythm in the pews?
boldar

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:04:52 AM

I'll take that as a no... you seem to only have the capacity to spread negativity. And now more insults and expletives, oh my! Grain of Salt.

Exactly what are you implying? At risk of feeding the trolls, where is line of thinking going now and how is it remotely relevant to the subject at hand?

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:10:21 AM

I'll take that as a no... you seem to only have the capacity to spread negativity. And now more insults and expletives, oh my! Grain of Salt.

Exactly what are you implying? At risk of feeding the trolls, where is line of thinking going now and how is it remotely relevant to the subject at hand?

Jesus Motherfuckin' Christ, fatass! I'm implying that you are one, if not both, of Brothers Schlick. You're shipping your sold eBay items from Circleville, OHIO.

Plus, you loggin in directly after Benny1985 loggout.

Do I have to wipe your fuckin' ass for you too?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: