Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:47:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should HASH be allowed to IPO on Havelock?
Yes
No

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Havelock] HASH - buyahash.com Pre-IPO Discussion Thread w/POLL  (Read 8221 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:09:48 PM

From the description of the video:

"Phinaeuse Gage - a known bitcointalk.org member, travelled from illinois to philadelphia and met with AMT to see their legitimacy. After almost a month of written harassment, Phinnaeus saw the truth and decided AMT Miners is a good company after all."

This just screams legitimacy for you Bruno.

If someone threatens to sexually assault someone over the Internet that's still illegal right?

Edit: I bet that wouldn't look good if you have a prior history.

Yeah, there are the cyber bullying bullshit laws and stuff, but in this case, someone probably should look into Bruno's mental state before he freaks out at a supermarket and kills some people or anally rape them, as he likes to say a lot.

Dude, that's it! I confess! I have killed 14 people in Illinois and Tennessee and Wyoming (or was Montana). After I kill them, I fuck them in the ass, all the while yelling out, "Zig! Zig! Zigzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!" My dick got hard just penning this confession.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 09:10:08 PM

A records check confirmed the info On Glebs I.D.

Be careful driving through Oregon, IL. The police there have a bad habit of arresting dead people: http://www.oglecountylife.com/view_xml_entity.php?id=Ar00400&date=12-10-2012-4&bodyInfo=false&entity=article&toc_id=275

At 6:14 p.m., Oregon Police arrested Bruno Kucinskas, age 52, of Sandwich, IL, for driving while license suspended. Kucinskas was also issued citations for operating an uninsured motor vehicle and for operation of a vehicle that is overweight on registration. Kucinskas was transported to the Ogle County jail.

I honestly didn't know my IL DL was suspended and the insurance just lapsed. I may, or may not, knew I was overweight, but seriously didn't think DOT laws applied to wood in a pickup truck. I now know better and drive around Oregon when I'm overweight.  Grin
'

You have 0 criminal records returned... you just got my service for free lol

Zigz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:10:47 PM

Yeah, there are the cyber bullying bullshit laws and stuff, but in this case, someone probably should look into Bruno's mental state before he freaks out at a supermarket and kills some people or anally rape them, as he likes to say a lot.

I will probably just call Sandwich cops and just file a complaint and ask them to look in to it.

Looks like Bruno has improved his tactics. Now he just refuses to accept the free visits people offer him (Which were made a week ago?) And instead just stands on the side screaming!

He has shown himself to be very, very unstable. No normal person will post what he has including very personal things you should not be showing the world.

The police will definitely see the past complaint(s) it sounds like against him, and will likely visit him.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:12:52 PM

I will probably just call Sandwich cops and just file a complaint and ask them to look in to it.

Looks like Bruno has improved his tactics. Now he just refuses to accept the free visits people offer him (Which were made a week ago?) And instead just stands on the side screaming!

I'm willing to exchange with kind folks all day, bumping this thread to who knows where. There's not a motherfuckin' thing you guys can pin on me, and anything you throw my way I will toss back in kind, injecting humor as much as possible.

Have it!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:17:42 PM

Be careful driving through Oregon, IL. The police there have a bad habit of arresting dead people: http://www.oglecountylife.com/view_xml_entity.php?id=Ar00400&date=12-10-2012-4&bodyInfo=false&entity=article&toc_id=275

At 6:14 p.m., Oregon Police arrested Bruno Kucinskas, age 52, of Sandwich, IL, for driving while license suspended. Kucinskas was also issued citations for operating an uninsured motor vehicle and for operation of a vehicle that is overweight on registration. Kucinskas was transported to the Ogle County jail.

I honestly didn't know my IL DL was suspended and the insurance just lapsed. I may, or may not, knew I was overweight, but seriously didn't think DOT laws applied to wood in a pickup truck. I now know better and drive around Oregon when I'm overweight.  Grin
'

Seriously? I retract my post where I admit to raping a 14 year old girl in Nashville back in the late 80's I believe it was, albeit I was put on 1 year probation for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. (she was my girlfriend's babysitter, and I did purchase a six-pack of beer of which she partook with me being fully aware of what was going on, just like I told the DA and judge). Can't believe that didn't come up, hence now fully retracting all posts pertaining to this unfortunately episode in my life.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:18:59 PM

He has shown himself to be very, very unstable. No normal person will post what he has including very personal things you should not be showing the world.

The police will definitely see the past complaint(s) it sounds like against him, and will likely visit him.

Dude, it's not like I posted that I once was charged with raping a 14 year old girl once... wait...
Zigz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:20:23 PM

http://s21.postimg.org/lluzwpsr7/Capture.jpg

'

You will need to check the court records websites and go to the specific courthouses to get accurate criminal and arrest record. Most of the cheapo background check sites will be highly inaccurate.

You should check his liens, debts, and lawsuits against him as well. Real reputable.
R_Lem

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:21:28 PM

I do have a question for you Gleb. Did you receive funds from Eric Corlew's bASIC-MINING mining address after he stopped communicating with his shareholders in August 2013. If so what was that 100 btc for?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:22:16 PM

'

You will need to check the court records websites and go to the specific courthouses to get accurate criminal and arrest record. Most of the cheapo background check sites will be highly inaccurate.

You should check his liens, debts, and lawsuits against him as well. Real reputable.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=714713 (call the cops, for there's an unstable Bitcoiner among us)
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:22:38 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 09:34:50 PM by NotLambchop

So Newfriend, it sounds like you are daring me to report the bros?  Am i reading you right?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:25:30 PM

I do have a question for you Gleb. Did you receive funds from Eric Corlew's bASIC-MINING mining address after he stopped communicating with his shareholders in August 2013. If so what was that 100 btc for?

I sold him two Avalons. I also helped behind the scenes providing information to those affected by him that was not readily available elsewhere.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 09:26:56 PM

Don't worry I sent reports online to Ohio SEC and Real Estate COM, tomorrow I will be calling the NY SEC to talk to guy who handles bitcoin cases there.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:28:54 PM

Don't worry I sent reports online to Ohio SEC and Real Estate COM, tomorrow I will be calling the NY SEC to talk to guy who handles bitcoin cases there.

You fucked up now! Soon, everybody will know you're the captain of the Escapde: http://maritimematters.com/2014/07/an-escapade-left-high-and-dry/
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:31:39 PM

It ain't confirmed till Benny and Branny's uncle who's a PO down in Florida confirms it.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 09:31:54 PM

You fucked up now! Soon, everybody will know you're the captain of the Escapde: http://maritimematters.com/2014/07/an-escapade-left-high-and-dry/

Please don't tell them I left the boat... I don't think they noticed

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:34:09 PM

Please don't tell them I left the boat... I don't think they noticed

It's you're call, meanwhile I'm goin' be outta pocket for a few minutes while I go and pay my insurance which is already one day late and I'm on an SR22 for 3 years. Hold the fort down during my absence, bud.
NotLambchop

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:35:08 PM

So Newfriend, it sounds like you are daring me to report the bros?  Am i reading you right?

Huh
R_Lem

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:59:43 PM

Don't forget to mention your fine contribution to the world. http://www.riverboatbitcoin.com/
NotLambchop

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:11:35 PM

Don't forget to mention your fine contribution to the world. http://www.riverboatbitcoin.com/

R_Lem, what's up with this ttly srs bznz IPO?  What's the holdup?  I had all muh coin ready...

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:14:59 PM

R_Lem, what's up with this ttly srs bznz IPO?  What's the holdup?  I had all muh coin ready...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: