Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:29:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like to be paid MONTHLY BAGHOLDER BONUS DIVIDENDS?
PERCENTAGE BASED - QBK/BTC -  with both payment options - 15 (28.8%)
POOL BASED - with both payment options - 2 (3.8%)
Percentage based with 5% max cap on whales and 0% to exchanges   - with both payment options - forgot to add Smiley - 22 (42.3%)
Any of the above as long as I rake in coin - 13 (25%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold and asset backed.  (Read 152892 times)
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:24:01 PM

my windows wallet is still not synching ... any ideas? already added the node to the conf...

Busoni and Dev are onto it it will be fixed..please bear with us.   Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 09:26:41 PM

Can someone explain to me as if I were a 11 year old, what does PoB mean and do?

POBH = Proof of Baghold, or POS that's better than POS.

In a nutshell, in addition to your 5% per annum POS stake interest, you also get a monthly dividend bonus commensurate
with the total number of coins you have in your wallet.

JDS1000

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:44:32 PM

That ICO went quickly!!!

Any chance we can just get our dividends in QBK?

I don't want a card in my wallet with Bitcoin (I don't know where it'll be accepted locally) -
I don't want to verify my identity and home address or have to do more work to get my dividend...
I'd like to maximize my Dividend and have it immediately. (W/O international shipping times and expenses)
QBK or BTC seem to exchange quite easily on Poloniex.  
Please just send me QBK, as I'm used to receiving dividends in the same currency....

I see what chilly2k is saying...
Could the payout percentages also be simplified and streamlined to __% across the board for holders?  All one pool.

Anyone else feel this way???

I'm on the Dev team, but I'm trying to simplify and challenge the team to make it easier and more rewarding for QBK coinholders....
kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:46:05 PM

I don't care how you slice this pie, very clearly the first ANN post on this thread did not advertise a coin made by two 'moms' with limited experience in crypto and just over $6,000 in assets on board. Go make a hot sauce or hold a garage sale. This is absurd. I dumped your shitty coin, and I hope everyone else does, too. What a joke.

Go riddance.

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
armaan56

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:46:30 PM

That ICO went quickly!!!

I don't want a card in my wallet with Bitcoin (I don't know where it'll be accepted locally) -
I don't want to verify my identity and home address or have to do more work to get my dividend...
I'd like to maximize my Dividend and have it immediately. (W/O international shipping times and expenses)
Please just send me QBK, as I'm used to receiving dividends in the same currency....

Could the payout percentages also be simplified and streamlined to __% across the board for holders?  All one pool.

I'm on the Dev team, but I'm trying to simplify and challenge the team to make it easier and more rewarding for QBK coinholders....
At the current dump, for whichever mysterious reason, people would probably prefer btc to qbk. Becoming less likely that people are dumping this below ICO  Huh

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« CoiNuŧ.com  The Only BTCitcoin Options Exchange  »Secure« »Fast« »Fair« »Minimum trade 0.01 BTC«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

naidledoes

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:47:14 PM

I invested because it seemed like syncoin... i hope it is. Dev team should look to the successes of sync. Make it happen!!
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:50:09 PM

Added 8 addresses from 104.131.194.96: 0 tried, 8 new

seems all 8 addresses are giving:
connection timeout

my wallet synced until block 428 generated 14 hours ago and stopped, using the addnode=104.131.194.96
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:52:19 PM

I suggested that earlier. Easiest and most logical way to go is forget the pools. Just add up the total of coins of everyone who signs up for payouts, split the rewards per coin, and that's it. I'd put a cap on it to bar exchanges and megawhales from eating too many payouts.

The other alternative someone else here mentioned is similar to a percentage, but instead are proportional shares within each pool, based on coins held. They could keep the pools then, but offer multiple shares.

Either of those two options makes much more sense to me than their original plan. If they do this, they could also offer an option to get paid btc directly to one's wallet instead of a physical card then, if people so choose. I like the idea of the debit card, so would choose that myself... but everyone has different preferences. I think the skype idea is a horrible one and probably won't even bother with it if they go that route.
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:59:48 PM

That ICO went quickly!!!

Can't you just transfer the BTC from the card to your wallet?  I don't know much about the card.  

I actually agree and like the level concept.  It encourages people to baghold more and more, It's just the payout scheme I think I have a problem with.

Here is one team member saying it's based on the number of coins in the wallet.

Can someone explain to me as if I were a 11 year old, what does PoB mean and do?

POBH = Proof of Baghold, or POS that's better than POS.

In a nutshell, in addition to your 5% per annum POS stake interest, you also get a monthly dividend bonus commensurate
with the total number of coins you have in your wallet.

There were other posts from team members that implied it was base on 1 share per level you are in.  This was in the discussion about breaking up wallets to get more share.  I can't seem to scroll back far enough to quote.  

This could all be a language barrier too.  Maybe I'm interpreting incorrectly....  Smiley

xcurry

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:09:16 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 11:54:06 PM by xcurry

That ICO went quickly!!!

I agree

My face, my ID, my physical adress? U guys need this? Nobody who likes crypto will like this processing. If this will go that way ill sell my Qibucks at the earliest opportunity and i think many others too. Sorry for english.

rfcdejong

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:11:28 PM

Good morning guys - here's the node for you:

qibuck.conf
Code:
addnode=104.131.194.96

Please let me know if it works for you.

Cheers!

Cynthia

anyone with another node?
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:42:39 PM

That ICO went quickly!!!

I personally prefer this route also myself, it's much less to deal with and also generates more efficiency in general and no verification process. Also people will earn a bit more if we don't have the card expense I guess too. Just my personal opinion, this I came to realize as most people in Crypto don't like to show their identities, unlike us who have to because we made the coin.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
rfcdejong

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:51:05 PM

connection timeout

my wallet synced until block 428 generated 14 hours ago and stopped, using the addnode=104.131.194.96

Over 3 hours i'm trying to sync, is there even someone with a synced wallet?
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:53:39 PM

connection timeout

Over 3 hours i'm trying to sync, is there even someone with a synced wallet?
Busoni and Dev know the issue please be patient.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:04:30 PM

That ICO went quickly!!!

I personally prefer this route also myself, it's much less to deal with and also generates more efficiency in general and no verification process. Also people will earn a bit more if we don't have the card expense I guess too. Just my personal opinion, this I came to realize as most people in Crypto don't like to show their identities, unlike us who have to because we made the coin.

And I would prefer BTC. as the payout, but it wouldn't kill me either way.  Prefer not going thought the identity stuff. 

I thought the card was a cool method of payment.  But if it's costing you,  why are you using that.  They should be paying you for distributing their cards and getting them more clients...  Smiley   Do I hear residual payments??? 

Maybe you can offer all three.  Make the bag holders sign up to at least verify their QBK wallet, and choose a payment method.  Card, BTC, or QBK.   

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:18:09 PM

That ICO went quickly!!!

And I would prefer BTC. as the payout, but it wouldn't kill me either way.  Prefer not going thought the identity stuff. 

I thought the card was a cool method of payment.  But if it's costing you,  why are you using that.  They should be paying you for distributing their cards and getting them more clients...  Smiley   Do I hear residual payments??? 

Maybe you can offer all three.  Make the bag holders sign up to at least verify their QBK wallet, and choose a payment method.  Card, BTC, or QBK.   
That's also a cool idea..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 11:49:10 PM

Yea sounds good,options.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:22:43 AM

Maybe paymeng in 60%btc and 40%qbk?

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:42:44 AM

Maybe paymeng in 60%btc and 40%qbk?

lol to much work - accounting wise.. Grin

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
akula999

Activity: 509

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:51:44 AM

Wow what happened?

Bitcoin: 1FzZehkiwfeeUmfmBrym8VvXX7gUj3miHe
XMR: 4AqrzGPfEKeZrVXyPDNXUrNeKZZGNYiXMDoY49PvdffKNTRg6xp2Qz74SZ72gT5F9HH8Vaic99ndRg6 UBGcVijaNStQjwwf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: