Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:33:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like to be paid MONTHLY BAGHOLDER BONUS DIVIDENDS?
PERCENTAGE BASED - QBK/BTC -  with both payment options - 15 (28.8%)
POOL BASED - with both payment options - 2 (3.8%)
Percentage based with 5% max cap on whales and 0% to exchanges   - with both payment options - forgot to add Smiley - 22 (42.3%)
Any of the above as long as I rake in coin - 13 (25%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold and asset backed.  (Read 152892 times)
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:00:16 AM

How about, instead of dividends, you just buy up qibuck from the market and send it to a burn address, increasing the value of qibuck for everyone holding?

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:14:26 AM

How about, instead of dividends, you just buy up qibuck from the market and send it to a burn address, increasing the value of qibuck for everyone holding?

You mean buy up qibuck then burn it? So there are less and less coins in distribution? Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:17:07 AM

Nope

armaan56

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:31:10 AM

Wow what happened?
Many theories to ponder regarding this

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« CoiNuŧ.com  The Only BTCitcoin Options Exchange  »Secure« »Fast« »Fair« »Minimum trade 0.01 BTC«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

apmapm12

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:46:41 AM

The Diem team can host perma node's for you. We ask 3$ per node and 3 moths up front. Dedicated vps/24/7 up time and it's 2 cheaper than doing it ur self , We hotst/manage it for you.
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 02:15:20 AM

The Diem team can host perma node's for you. We ask 3$ per node and 3 moths up front. Dedicated vps/24/7 up time and it's 2 cheaper than doing it ur self , We hotst/manage it for you.

That's actually a very reasonable price... Thanks! I'll pass the info on to Ellie and the others...

BBmodBB

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 02:21:18 AM

"qiwoman2" looks like another alt of OLDMANKIDD pulling a fast one  Roll Eyes    = poloniex in hot water here

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 02:21:49 AM

What are the server specs? And how many people could each node handle?

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 02:23:23 AM

"qiwoman2" looks like another alt of OLDMANKIDD pulling a fast one  Roll Eyes    = poloniex in hot water here

Um... except for the fact that qiwoman2 is...oh I dunno... A WOMAN. I've spoken to her over VOIP a number
of times and she is on video on an episode of Bitcointalkshow. She's not pretending to be anybody.

BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 02:24:13 AM

^the quickbucks party is over folks!!!  Cheesy

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:32:29 AM

Isn't it time for you to get back to your Dungeons and Dragons party?

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
istvandv

Activity: 342

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:47:19 AM

And I would prefer BTC. as the payout, but it wouldn't kill me either way.  Prefer not going thought the identity stuff. 

I thought the card was a cool method of payment.  But if it's costing you,  why are you using that.  They should be paying you for distributing their cards and getting them more clients...  Smiley   Do I hear residual payments??? 

Maybe you can offer all three.  Make the bag holders sign up to at least verify their QBK wallet, and choose a payment method.  Card, BTC, or QBK.   
That's also a cool idea..

this sounds nice, choose your divident payment method
1) Card - requires skype and ID verification which are understandable requirements for a debit card
2) QBK - good option as this will provide buy pressure on the exchange market, no need for skype/ID
3) BTC - no need for skype/ID

am i right in assuming that the skype/ID is requirment mainly because of the debit card?

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:49:25 AM

You mean buy up qibuck then burn it? So there are less and less coins in distribution? Smiley

Yeah, but maybe that changes the coin too much.  Buying qibuck from the market and distributing it to addresses holding qibuck may make the most sense.  This would be the easiest for you.  It might be better if you could somehow exclude addresses for exchanges, but that would be difficult.  Maybe say, it must be held in an address for 30 days in order to get a qibuck dividend or something?  Sound good?

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:58:30 AM

this sounds nice, choose your divident payment method
1) Card - requires skype and ID verification which are understandable requirements for a debit card
2) QBK - good option as this will provide buy pressure on the exchange market, no need for skype/ID
3) BTC - no need for skype/ID

am i right in assuming that the skype/ID is requirment mainly because of the debit card?

I would assume skype was chosen to keep people from cheating -- basically setting up several wallets which would result in multiple shares within a pool. But if they go with the percentage method with one single pool, there is no reason to cheat, so I'd think skype wouldn't be needed for the card then. Address would be needed for the card, just to mail the thing.
apmapm12

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:59:27 AM

What are the server specs? And how many people could each node handle?

Hey the specs are 1 cpu 1gb ram 30gh SSD 2tb data transfer it should be able to handle all u guys got. Nothing but nodes going on these VPS.
Let me know what you guys think. And our team is always here to help in anyway we can.
beitris.dwlul

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:04:30 AM

read of it at http://fuk.io and bought some now Smiley

naidledoes

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:18:24 AM

Is it just me or are you people not together with your shit?? I mean don't get me wrong, I'm rooting for this coin as I invested a fair amount but now you guys are talking about changing the plans???
This is an asset backed coin, so I don't give a flip what features the coin has. Anon doesn't matter, neither does merchant adoption. You guys should be working get une the coin done and finalized so you can start 8 vesting these funds and giving dividends to your investors. Please stop talking about changing everything, stick to your plan, and stop wasting time and money on useless features, and merchant adoption. Like SYNC right??? Right.
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 04:18:51 AM

^the quickbucks party is over folks!!!  Cheesy

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool  Wink

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 04:21:12 AM

HEY! That is an insult to gamers everywhere! I'll have you know that I MET my husband at a D&D
game we were both playing in. Our characters hooked up before we ever did - that's how much of
a geek I am Smiley

BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 04:24:02 AM

HEY! That is an insult to gamers everywhere! I'll have you know that I MET my husband at a D&D
game we were both playing in. Our characters hooked up before we ever did - that's how much of
a geek I am Smiley

riiight ... ^these characters are all too funny  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: